Reviews for Bubbles At Annapolis Center Plaza | Hair Salon in Annapolis, MD . Feel free togive usa call at(410) 2244519tobook your next appointment! Severna Park, Maryland. At the first light, make a right on Jennifer Road. Weappreciate your loyalty and are soglad our salon professional team continues tomeet all ofyour hair needs. 101 Old Solomons Island Rd, Annapolis, MD 21401. Please give usanother chance tomake itup toyou. Piana - 2002 Annapolis Mall Rd, Annapolis. 150 Jennifer Rd Annapolis, MD 21401 United States. Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. ", "Great coffee, good vibe and gluten-free treats & bread available upon request. In all other instances, masks are recommended. Feel free togive usa call at(410) 2244519tobook your next appointment! Valid during normal operating hours Mon - Thurs. 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM. 150 Jennifer Rd Annapolis, MD 21401 BUBBLES is a cutting edge hair salon with trend setters stylists, ready to create any styles! BUBBLES Salons Hair Stylists Hair Supplies & Accessories Website 19 YEARS IN BUSINESS Walk-ins are now available at this location! I started going to Tiffany about 2 years ago when I had a hair color disaster to repair and need someone ASAP. in 4 reviews, However if you are looking for Holly Sheridan you can find her at Symmetry Salon Studios up the road. in 2 reviews, Been coming to Buubles for years, love service and always enjoy my visit in 2 reviews. Ihad anamazing experience withher! Love! David Diaz, thank you for being aHair Cuttery Family ofBrands Guest! Valid only at Bubbles Salons. I love myhair stylist Julianna. It's in the Trader Joe's, Marshall's, Home Goods strip mall. Feel free togive usa call at(410) 2244519tobook your next appointment! Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours! *Save 20% OFF any single service at Bubbles salons. coming to Buubles for years, love service and always enjoy my visit Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Ifyou'd like todiscuss this further, fill out the form athttps://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and wewill look into the issue. Julia Workman, welove our salon professionals! Ginger iswonderful! Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Fresh Papaya Salad! Sat. I am blessed to have found Julianna!Services: Blowdry, Monday: 9AM - 9PMTuesday: 9AM - 9PMWednesday: 9AM - 9PMThursday: 9AM - 9PMFriday: 9AM - 9PMSaturday: 8AM - 7PMSunday: 10AM - 6PM. The place was very clean. Well, here I am six weeks later and saw another one this time around . I, Delfloria B. said: I called and got a same day appointment which made me a little, Erin B. said: I went out on a limb and didn't do as much research as I normally do, Stephanie D. said: So excited PBT finally opened in Annapolis. Maureen Wilke, welove our salon professionals! We are professional and reliable provider since we offer customers the most powerful and beautiful themes. Weappreciate your loyalty and are soglad our salon professional team continues tomeet all ofyour hair needs. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. Get Directions. Igot charged $12more than what was quoted online. She isalso asuper nice and genuinely cares about her customers. If you have any queries, remarks or feedbacks, feel free to contact the salon directly by giving them a call at (410) 224-4519. Feel free togive usa call at(410) 2244519tobook your next appointment! Find similar beauty salons and spas in Maryland on Nicelocal. Today she blew myhair out and itlooks amazing. Directions Call Website Pricelist Suggest an Edit. With years of experience in the hair care industry and a long-standing presence in the local community, BUBBLES Salons has a strong track record of helping their clients look their best. Andthe salon is NOT inside the mall. Your nails are made up of keratin, a type of protein that is also found in your hair and skin. Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all BUBBLES Salons. Interest*. Mary Weed, weappreciate your feedback! We are directly in front of the 3rd street light intersection on the right, Across from the Westfield Annapolis Mall. Passenger automobile and electric transport enterprises, Heating and water supply and sewerage systems, Determination of a child's place of residence, Center for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery. After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. Annapolis Plaza is located in Annapolis, Maryland and offers 19 stores - Scroll down for Annapolis Plaza shopping information: store list (directory), locations, mall hours, contact and address. More. Great. Well make sure toshare your comments with the team. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. Myhair isthick and curly and has amind ofitsown. Feel free togive usa call at(410) 2244519tobook your next appointment! 890 Bestgate Rd, Annapolis, MD 21401. Check-in: 4 PM. 173 Jennifer Road, Annapolis MD 21401 | United States + 1-410-2663131 | Email. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about BUBBLES Salons. She is the best in Maryland. BUBBLES is a cutting edge hair salon with trend setters stylists, ready to create any styles! Allison and Greg Davis, welove our salon professionals! masks required staff wears masks accepts credit cards private lot parking open to all lorena stylists, Very welcomed, everyone was friendly. Hours of operation. I absolutely love this salon and the manager sam is so amazing ! Weaim tomake our Guests day every time they walk through our doors. My hair was looking so much healthier already!Service:Haircut. Weaim tomake our Guests day every time they walk through our doors. The color done byJulianna was superb! Well see you again soon! A BUBBLES Salons has a 4.1 Star Rating from 107 reviewers. Great value for the service you get here, and Bobbi truly takes care of her customers like family! BUBBLES Salons takes strict hygiene measures to ensure the safety of both its clients and team, including thorough sanitization of tools and equipment between use and adherence to all local COVID-19 guidelines. She was ontime and worked efficiently. There's no denying that balayage is having a moment. Jennifer Miller, welove our salon professionals! The talented team of stylists and colorists at BUBBLES Salons are true hair devotees who live and breathe hair care. If you're obsessed with your hair, then BUBBLES Salons in Annapolis is the place for you. COVID update: BUBBLES Salons has updated their hours and services. Bobbi always does a great job with coloring and styling my hair, trying new shades and trends that always receive lots of compliments! Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Wigs & More. 150 Jennifer Rd Ste F, Annapolis, MD 4.9 ( 70 catering reviews) Save 1X Rewards 100% On Time $150.00 minimum $15.00 Delivery Fee 100% On Time Catering Menu Filter by Diet Appetizers Sandwiches & Wraps Hot Entrees Pasta Salads Sides Desserts Appetizers Caprese Skewers Most Ordered serves 6 Make sure your information is up to date. BUBBLES is a cutting edge hair salon with trend setters stylists, ready to create any styles! Ilove the atmosphere and friendly team here atBUBBLES inAnnapolis. 214 Harker Pl, Annapolis, MD 21401. Please come back and see usagain soon! Love this location!! 448 people like this 456 people follow this 938 people checked in here https://locations.bubblessalons.com/md/annapolis/2564-solomons-island-rd.html?y_source=1_MzQ4MzMyOS01NTktbG9jYXRpb24ud2Vic2l0ZQ%3D%3D If so, you're in the right place! BUBBLES SalonAnnapolis Plaza. Mention code: "A4", Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Friday during regular business hours. 150 Jennifer Rd Annapolis, MD 21401. The ground floor master suite has patio access, a large walk-in closet and dual vanity bathroom. After you do business with Bubbles At Annapolis Center Plaza, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. EscapeTime Escape Rooms. They are not final and not a public offer. Weaim tomake our Guests day every time they walk through our doors. She really made me love my hair when it wasnt looking the best before getting it done. 2012 West St, Annapolis, MD 21401. Without proper care, your nails can become thinner and more brittle, but there are many ways to keep your nails strong and healthy. Inquiry. I left with a smile and a beautiful hair cut. (410) 224-4519. 2564 Solomons Island Rd Annapolis, MD 21401 BUBBLES is a cutting edge hair salon with trend setters stylists, ready to create any styles! Anna Baicar, welove our salon professionals! Please come back and see usagain soon! view lookbook Purchase Products Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery, Bubbles, and CIBU. Mon-Fri. 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. There are a total of 3 bedrooms downstairs, along with a family room and . Please come back and see usagain soon! Sarah Phillips, weappreciate your feedback! I've been waiting for, Robyn A. said: I don't usually write reviews but today I will. 150 Jennifer Rd, Annapolis, MD 21401 BUBBLES Salons Hair Stylists Hair Supplies & Accessories Website 38 YEARS IN BUSINESS (410) 224-4519 150 Jennifer Rd Annapolis, MD 21401 CLOSED NOW From Business: BUBBLES is a cutting edge hair salon with trend setters stylists, ready to create any styles! 167-A Jennifer Square Annapolis, MD 21401 443-714-8812. . We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. Annapolis, Maryland. Besides, we always catch the latest technology and adapt to follow worlds new trends to deliver the best themes to the market. 3. Our salon professionals are expected todeliver anenjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. I got a next day appointment for just a styling. Offer only available in-salon. Redemption valid through 12/31/23. Discount applied at checkout at the invoice level, One (1) per visit. masks required staff wears masks accepts credit cards accepts apple pay private lot parking open to all, Ellie is the best stylist Ive ever used- shes the best at explaining realistic expectations for my wavy hair while making it look its absolute best. This modern hair coloring technique has taken the beauty world by storm, and it's easy to see why. Take advantage of the online waiting list. Address: 5700 Skylab Road, Rated 3.5 / 5 from 28 reviews. Address and locations: 160 Jennifer Rd, Annapolis, MD 21401. Save money. BUBBLES Salons. Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. Well make sure toshare your comments with the team. The salon is known for its excellent customer service and commitment to innovation, which is why it has earned a reputation as one of the top-rated salons in the area. I have had Tiffany asa stylist since she cut myponytail off and she has performed perfectly sense and consistently. Great value for the service you get here, and Bobbi truly takes care ofher customers like family! Excellent experience with myfavorite stylist,Sun. BUBBLES Salons is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Are you looking to buy wholesale nail files for your salon? Where mandated, masks are required. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. She has avast amount ofexperience! Home; Malls&Centers; Outlets; . Ive been going toBobbi for years and followed her here from her last salon. Airtech Advanced Materials Group, All Rights Reserved. Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. Oh! Valid through 12/31/23. Ihad ahair emergency and she saved the day and gave methe best highlight and toner Id ever have! locations.bubblessalons.com/md/annapolis/150-jennifer-rd.html?y_source=1_MzQ4MzM0OC00NDAtbG9jYXRpb24ud2Vic2l0ZQ==. BUBBLES Salon Annapolis Plaza Open Today Until 9:00 PM 150 Jennifer Rd Annapolis, MD 21401 (410) 224-4519 Get Directions BUBBLES Salon Annapolis Harbour Open Today Until 8:00 PM 2564 Solomons Island Rd Annapolis, MD 21401 (410) 571-0585 Get Directions BUBBLES Salon Metropolitan Open Today Until 9:00 PM Find shopping hours, get feedback through users ratings and reviews. Ihave loved every time Ihave gotten myhair done. Not combinable with any other offer. Offer valid from 1/2 to 1/31/23. BA Burke, welove our salon professionals! 38 Royal Saint George boasts 6 bedrooms and 5 1/2 bathrooms and extensive upgrades throughout, on a 12,600 square foot lot surrounded by mature trees, for the ultimate privacy. We sanitize and follow safety protocols. The management reserves the right to change prices. Seating for you and your dog available outside. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. BUBBLES Salon Annapolis Plaza (410) 224-4519 150 Jennifer Rd Annapolis, MD 21401 Get Directions BOOK ONLINE 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 20% OFF ANY SINGLE SERVICE M - TH It's your turn to shine! Ginger was Super Awesome and fast! Well make sure toshare your comments with the team. Well make sure toshare your comments with the team. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 27 reviews of BUBBLES Salons "Been coming to Buubles for years, love service and always enjoy my visitwell not one to complain but noticed on last visit that there was a roach near the shampoo area. . Feel free togive usa call at(410) 2244519tobook your next appointment! At checkout, Guest must show ID badge and Mention Code: A25. Best suits for. Copyright 2023. Severna Park Market Center 487 Ritchie Hwy Ste 102 Severna Park, Get BUBBLES Salons can be contacted at (410) 224-4519. Fax Number. Ratings Google: 4.2/5 Facebook: 4/5 Foursquare: 7.3/10 BBB: A+ Hair Cuttery. Drop your competitors from your business page, 6 or more freehand painted subsections to create highlights and/or lowlights, Includes Shampoo and Cut for Guests 10 and under, Includes Shampoo, Conditioner, Cut and Blowdry with Brush styling for Guests 10 and under, Removes impurities including excess product build-up and minerals, Classic Fusion w/Partial Highlights Powerdose. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Very clean, great staff and ifyou are looking for afriendly skilled hair stylist ask for Julie Phillips! Feel free togive usa call at(410) 2244519tobook your next appointment! Check-out: 11 AM. Customers search for services online and find Nicelocal, They choose the company with the richest profile, They make a call and book a service with that company. Hair Cuttery. Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. She isso amazing!!!! Ifeel alive and years younger. 112 Annapolis Mall # 1460, Annapolis, MD 21401. Submit your email to receive the latest stories and expert advice Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care. Well make sure toshare your comments with the team. Were sohappy that you had anenjoyable experience inour salon. Claim this business (410) 224-4519. Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. Bobbi always does agreat job with coloring and styling myhair, trying new shades and trends that always receive lots ofcompliments! Get BUBBLES Salons rKaufman & Lynd reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. Valid for first-time color service guests only. Susan Hahn, weappreciate your feedback! Weaim tomake our Guests day every time they walk through our doors. Iam blessed tohave found such anawesome stylist who isa true designer inher field. Like so many other establishments, they are having trouble with staffing. 150 Jennifer Rd., Annapolis, MD 21401. Well make sure toshare your comments with the team. Didn't think much of it then because it happens right? about 2 years ago when I had a hair color disaster to repair and need someone ASAP.