Betty Nguyen tweets her leaving CNN this morning. Early Today is an American early morning television news program that is broadcast on NBC on weekday mornings. Lisa Matteo left Pix and was let go but allowed to say her time has come and shes moving on. She is charming, beautiful and admired by fans everywhere. @Betty_Nguyen, hubby AJ and son Thomas welcomed a new addition to the family, baby Christopher. Likewise, she also went on an undercover assignment inMyanmar. To most of the negative Nancys. You should include #OPINION on your post!!! Then, she was also an anchor atKTVT-TV, the CBS affiliate inDallas, where she also covered numerous breaking news events, including theColumbiadisaster. Nguyen and her family left Vietnam for the United States in April 1975 during the Fall of Saigon. Phony,phony and phony!!! Lonely, silly individual you are.. unless you were the producer.. you simply sound jealous and bitter. When my boyfriend mentioned this morning, What happened to Sukanya Krishnan? I was shocked to find out through a google search she is now gone from Fox 5! Her striking authenticity and powerful storytelling m. ABOUT THIS AUTHOR || Editor in Chief: Maria Stabile | Maria in ten years has propelled LALATE to become a leading news authority in sports, entertainment, and national news, LALATE has been cited in countless international newspapers (including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and LA Times), international television news broadcasts including ABC News, books including The Iraq War: Origins and Consequences, tv programs including MTV News, and magazines. She is 46 years old as of 1 September 2020. Explore Betty Nguyen Family Background. Sukanya is responsible for that to happen. Im really going to miss CNN. Betty Nguyen is a Vietnamese-American news anchor, she has previously worked for NBC News, MSNBC, CBS News, and CNN. Her restaurant in Hollywood, Grub , continues to win "best of" awards in Los Angeles from sites like Citysearch, LA . Betty Nguyen (whose Twitter account is BettyNguyenCNN), tweets: Aww. Nguyen earned a bachelors degree in broadcast journalism from the University of Texas at Austin magna cum laude. He was an American serviceman who fell in love with a Vietnamese college student. Likewise, she also joinedNBCin 2013. Moving on toher personal life, Nguyen is married and has a child. Nguyen announced she was expecting her first child in July 2015. Betty Nguyen Height, Weight, Net Worth, Age, Birthday, Wikipedia, Who, Nationality, Biography, Sarah Fergusons sister Jane reacts to Princess Beatrices royal baby joy, Delap told he can stop Man City going for Kane or Haaland as Wright-Phillips assesses No.9 needs. Sukanya the baby made it known she was not happy someone much younger was promoted. Stephanie Van Nguyen, 26, and her two young children, Kristina, 4, and John, 3, went missing in 2002 from Delhi, Ohio, police said Friday in a statement on Facebook. Similarly, she is one of the most popular and very talented journalists in American journalism. May 8, 2010, 05:12 AM EDT | Updated Dec 6, 2017. Betty Nguyen was born on September 1, 1974, in Saigon, Vietnam, under the birth signVirgo. That makes no sense. Betty Nguyen is a young beautiful and talented personality. Besides that, she was also the news anchor forCBS This Morning Saturday, a correspondent forThe Early Show, and anchored theCBS Morning News. She also previously worked for MSNBC where she was paid over $61,000 a year. Twitter: @BiographyScoop Betty Nguyen is a famous American news anchor. Nguyen won Peabody and Alfred I. DuPont awards for her coverage of Hurricane Katrina and the tsunami in South Asia. She also mentioned that she had had a miscarriage in the past. This new entertainment reporter is NOT ENTERTAINING AT ALL. Kate Bolduan/Age, Kate Bolduan Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Husband & More. Distractify is a registered trademark. Sumo was a kind New Yorker with children of her own. She contributes to the various platforms and broadcasts at CBS including the program 'The Early Show'. However, with better opportunities opening up, she started to works for NBC and MSNBC. During the Fall of Saigon in April 1975, Nguyen and her family fled Vietnam for the United States. Post A Comment. Nguyen was inducted into the Asian Hall of Fame in 2015. Copyright & TM 1998-2022 LALATE. Even so more surprised Lahmers would say thank you to someone who stole the limelight from her. For her inclusion of Hurricane Katrina and the tidal wave in South Asia, she got Peabody and Alfred I. DuPont prizes. [15], Nguyen is a fan of the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, and Texas Longhorns. Talking about her body measurements, Betty has a height of 5 feet 5 inches. What happened to Betty Nguyen? She was as phony as the day is long and one of the most obnoxious people on local news! She was born in 1974 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. She spent six years at CNN covering major news events including the 2010 Haiti earthquake, presidential elections in Africa, Hurricane Katrina, and the death of Pope John Paul II. Pix 11 is always firing people for one reason or another. Betty's been a prominent news personality for years, taking up hosting/presentation duties for a variety of high-profile productions. Entertainment Network. It was like taking a leap into the unknown.. You think a news anchor with a contract just walks in and quits and for no reason management says ok ? I missed her, but she is great changes is good. Journalist HOST. Nguyen's CNN colleagues said goodbye to their friend Sunday, with . YOUR TIME IS ALMOST UP..THE SEEMS WILL BEGIN TO BURST ON THE PLASTIC SURGERY SOON AND VERY SOON!!! My friends & colleagues here are truly top notch." Subscribe to LALATE on YouTube. @PIX11News #Congrats #cute #babyboy" Table of Bio/Wiki [ hide] 1 What is the Net Worth of Betty Nguyen? I'm really going to miss CNN. When you quit who will hire you ?? She is far from rumors and controversies. I really enjoyed seeing her in the early morning and I hope she finds a better place on TV. Betty Nguyen is a Vietnamese-American news anchor, she has previously worked for NBC News, MSNBC, CBS News, and CNN. Always smiling, always positive. But after sometimes of dating, they decided to marry. She has nowhere to go. Before their first child, she had a miscarriage. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. She was always one half step away from an on air meltdown. Betty Nguyen is a news anchor from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. I loved watching the news because of her. Nguyen was honored by the Smithsonian Institute in 2007 for being the first Vietnamese-American woman to anchor a national television news program in the United States. Whereas, she was also recognized by the Smithsonian Institution in 2007 as the first Vietnamese-American to anchor national television news broadcast in the United States. Login. The new Early wake up team Sucks! Afterward, she joined CNN in 2004 as a CNN newsroom anchor. Then, she was also an anchor atKTVT-TV, the CBS affiliate inDallas, where she also covered numerous breaking news events, including theColumbiadisaster. I know she enjoys eating all flavors. Immigration policy is one of the major platforms she brings to public discourse. She was born to a Vietnamese father and a Scottish mother. She was very unprofessional but thats no surprise since the way she got her start was by her best friend producer who axed the wonderful Lynn White to put her wheezing amateur act on. Good luck to you! Betty Nguyen is a Vietnamese-American news anchor, she has previously worked for NBC News, MSNBC, CBS News, and CNN. The loss of @MarissaTorresTV & other changes means mornings won't be the same All the best for the future pic.twitter.com/0YU56I682F. She belongs to American nationality and English ethnicity. She has not uncovered her better halfs name to date. Please remember Karma. Court documents show he was arrested in early November on assault charges, stemming from an allegedly attack on his wife, Mary Thao Nguyen, who has helped run the business since . Talking about her profession, she began her career as a morning anchor and reporter atKWTX-TV, theCBSaffiliate inWaco, Texas. American news anchor and journalist who worked for CBS News for numerous years. In their marriage, Betty and her husband have been blessed with two wonderful children. As of 2022, it is anchored by Frances Rivera and Phillip Mena. You always saw it on 11 and 5 with her. People are so cruel!! Lea dont mention fork with Suki. Good Day Wake Up? [7] In 2011, she was listed as one of "The 10 Most Stylish Anchors & Reporters" by The Huffington Post. Yes, I will take fries with that, She is one of the best news anchors maybe the best right now. She has reached the age of 44. Any network is like that talk bad about them and youre blackballed. Eventually, she was also a correspondent for theToday Show. I wonder if that had a little bit to do with it. excluding reissues, remasters, and compilations of previously released recordings, and (2) notable, defined as having received significant coverage from reliable sources independent of the subject.. For additional information about bands formed, reformed, disbanded, or . You have entered an incorrect email address! Oct 11, 2022. She was extremely irritating. Nguyen has previously worked for NBC News, MSNBC, CBS News, CNN and WPIX. || TO CONTACT THIS AUTHOR | Email Address: mstabile@lalate.com | Telephone: 314-400-8010 | Follow on Twitter: Twitter.com/LALATE | Biography: http://news.lalate.com/author/maria-stabile/ | LALATE Staff & Physical Address: http://news.lalate.com/staff/, http://www.monkeydollars.net/2010/03/news-anchor-betty-nguyen-leaving-cnn.html, You must be logged in to post a comment Born on September 1, 1974, in Saigon, Vietnam, Betty Nguyen and her family moved to the United States in April 1975 during the Fall of Saigon. On December 15 2015 she gave birth to her son Thomas. She is also a huge fan of the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, and Texas Longhorns . Lea, you must enjoy bon bons and buffet tables as much as nobody Krishnan. I Personally enjoy her on Fox and is sad to see she left. All Rights Reserved. Nguyen has previously worked for NBC News, MSNBC, CBS News, CNN and WPIX. - Age She is 46 years old as of 1 September 2020. In fact, her father was an American serviceman who dated a college mate and married her. BettyNguyenis an American news anchor who is currently working for NBC News and MSNBC. Similarly, she is one of the most popular and very talented journalists in American journalism. Betty was born inSaigon, Vietnam onSeptember 1, 1974, there is no information about her family. They are associated with a rejection of traditional values. Talking about her education, she firstly attendedMoody College of Communication. Look it up.. Discover fun facts and what happened on September 1, 1974. She is 47 years of age as she was born on September 1, 1974, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. On December 15, 2015, Thomas arrived. What happened to Betty Nguyen? Besides that, she was also the news anchor forCBS This Morning Saturday, a correspondent forThe Early Show, and anchored theCBS Morning News. Nguyens coverage of Hurricane Katrina and the tsunami in South Asia earned her Peabody and Alfred I. DuPont awards. Undoubtedly, this 42-years-old age, beautiful broadcast journalist, Betty is a married lady. Betty Nguyen also made television history as the first Vietnamese-American who anchored a national TV broadcast in the U.S. She was born in Saigon, but her family had to flee the city before she turned a year old, which was right around the time of the end of the Vietnam War. Besides watching Mike doing the weather, she was the only reason I watched fox5. He is SO STIFF ie: talking suit! She is a Mother !!! "Bittersweet news . The exact amount of net worth is yet to be revealed but as per some authorized sources, it can be a s sumed to be over $1 million, as of December 2018. It makes me wonder if John Mueller who anchored with Lynne White left because of Sukanya. You dont see that in NYC on Channels 2,4 and 7. Nguyen has previously worked for NBC News, MSNBC, CBS News, and CNN. Then, she was also an anchor at KTVT-TV, the CBS affiliate in Dallas, where she also covered numerous breaking news events, including the Columbia disaster. Shes real and down to earth. EXACTLY!! Talking about her profession, she began her career as a morning anchor and reporter atKWTX-TV, theCBSaffiliate inWaco, Texas. It was stepping into the unknown. The TV journalist Betty Nguyen is available on Instagram under the handle @thebettynguyen. After almost 14 years of employment with the City of Abbotsford, July 30th was my last day. Someone seems really jealous of Suki. On talking about her rumors and controversy, there is no information about her rumors and controversy. Not exactly sure why. Betty Nguyen was born on 1 September 1974, so at the moment, she has . . Betty Nguyen is an anchor and correspondent at NBC and MSNBC. The woman came to work everyday and did her job like regular people. She shot her load at 11 and 5 and already failed years ago on Channel 2. Betty Nguyen Age And Wiki. However, human beings love a good anchor to help relay said unbiased information. On December 15, 2015, Betty and her better half invited their first kid together, a child kid named Thomas. Betty Nguyen is a Vietnamese-American news anchor who works in New York City for the PIX11 Morning News, weekdays from 7 to 11 a.m. She joined WPIX after anchoring Early Today and First Look on NBC and MSNBC. Is Betty Nguyen Married or Engaged? This IS the real Scott Stanford and I never posted the above comment!! She was horrible of course on Channel 5. Despite the challenge, Betty Nguyen is someone who puts herself in place and continues to work hard to achieve success as a journalist. Finally!, someone that sees what i know to be true, Sukanya got her way at Pix and the original Anchor Lynn White was fired, so she can steal that spot from her, Sukanya was a part time field reporter, she lasted 18 years at Pix cause she was best friends with the newscast producer, she was very sneaky and had better anchors than her fired, Marisol Castro, Tiffany Mcelroy, Frances Rivera just to name a few. On this #InternationalDayOfTheGirl let's do our part to help young women and girls rise up from poverty so they don't have to give up their dreams and education in order to survive. Updated On November 11, 2022 Betty Nguyen is a Vietnamese-American news anchor who has worked for NBC News, MSNBC, CBS News, and CNN in the past. I changed my early morning news channel. And now weve learned that Krishnans contract was being renegotiated at the time of the alleged dispute., The report quotes a source saying that last Thursday, the morning Krishnan left the show, There were words exchanged [on the set], and then she had a meeting with management., Were told that after returning to set from the meeting, she started telling people it would be her last day, The Post reports, quoting a source saying: There was no goodbye, no mention on the show. Nguyen learning about endangered bat species, When the Levees Broke: A Requiem in Four Acts, "#CelebsUnfiltered, Social Celebrities, Entertainment News, Photos, Videos, and Exclusives", "TODAY Video - Latest TODAY show clips, news & video", "The 10 Most Stylish TV Anchors & Reporters (PHOTOS)", "Betty Nguyen Joins WFOR Miami And CBS News Miami", "CNN Anchor Turns the Tables, Tells Own Tale", "CNN NewsNight Aaron Brown: Operation Baby Lift, aired April 29, 2005", "Who says being pregnant during summer is miserable? The 48-year-old news anchor was born in Ho Chi Minh City . the hate you put out returns to you or the ones you love full force, all the hateful comments for what, like her or not she still making money, while you being the best you could be find time in your perfect non hotdog Bon Bon eating life to write a book about her Life ? OK on to Channel 5. Betty regularly posts pictures with her sons and her husband. Similarly, she is one of the popular and . Website: Biographyscoop.com Delhi is a suburb of Cincinnati. We Love You Suki!! She is mother of Two(Thomas and Christopher). Nguyen also took over as the new co-anchor of WPIX-PIX11 TV's Morning News on June 19, 2017, succeeding Sukanya Krishnan, who had left the station after 17 years. Betty Nguyen was an anchor for the PIX11 Morning News. Betty Nguyen (born September 1, 1974) is an American news anchor. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. They cant buy ratings! Disappointed in how Betty's departure has been handled by PIX, deserved more after so long presenting the morning show. I wish only the best for her. We fled Vietnam, crammed into a packed C-130 cargo plane. And that meant leaving behind my grandparentsAs hard as it was, fleeing not only saved my life, it gave me a new one, in a place called America. THOSE KNEES ARE AWFUL AND ALWAYS ON DISPLAY!!! Home; Gallery; Bio; Causes; Contact . Betty Nguyen is an anchorperson who recently worked for WPIX in New York City, NBC News, MSNBC, CBS News, and CNN in past. She was a cheerleader in her young days. This is probably why a lot of WPIX-11 viewers are asking themselves: What happened to Betty Nguyen? She left the station in October 2021." However, neither the network nor Nguyen have offered any further context on her exit, and some fans are expressing their displeasure at the way the network "handled" her exit. Betty Nguyen is an award-winning American journalist currently working in New York City as a news anchor at WPIX since she joined the station on June 19, 2017. Betty Nguyen (pronounced Winn; born September 1, 1974) is a Vietnamese-American news anchor, who is currently at WPIX in New York City. The wedding ceremony was a small one and was not publicized. She was not just another talking suit!! Suki will be just fine she always lands on her feet..remember her husband is a fdny captain. Betty Nguyen was recently named a CBS News correspondent. She is a volunteer for a cause and the fellow benefactor of Help the Hungry, a non-benefit association that assists impeded families with compassionate guide. 38years (July 28, 1983) If it werent for the banter between Mike, Rosie n Lorithey would be lose a lot more viewers. Ket, how long you been on the pipe ? She can also be seen in Spike Lee's When the Levees Broke: A Requiem in Four Acts. The couple welcomed their first child, a son named Thomas in mid-2015, and also has a second baby boy, Christopher Nguyen. Fox is gonna fall too! I never understood why the networks thought she was so worthy of the jobs shes had. In fact, she also became the new co-anchor of thePIX11 Morning NewsatWPIX-TVon June 19, 2017, succeedingSukanya Krishnan, who left the station after 17 years. Betty Nguyen is a news anchor at WPIX. They have two children, Thomas born on December 15, 2015, and Christopher born in July 2018. That news has wonderful, vibrant and uplifting personalities like yours. Similarly, she is one of the popular and very talented journalists in American journalism. Go out do something proactive stop hiding ( hating ) behind your keyboard. My friends & colleagues here are truly top notch.. Betty Nguyen is an award-winning journalist and humanitarian whose work has taken her across the globe. Betty Nguyen is earning a huge amount salary from her work and has maintained a well-deserved net worth in her life. BOZO! Nguyen is a married woman but she hasnt revealed any information regarding her husband but she frequently posts his photos with their sons on social media. Bianca joined the Fox 5 news station in New York in September 2019. She remained with CNN for six years and joined CBS in 2012 as an anchor for the show Up to the Minute and in the show CBS Morning News.. Maharanee bacheu. [6] According to Maxim, she was named one of "TVs 10 Hottest News Anchors" in 2008. Aug 16, 2019 I just did not think Suki ever fit in on 5. Betty Nguyen's age is 48. Additionally, she weighs is 54Kg. The channel's website reads, "Betty Nguyen was an anchor for the PIX11 Morning News. The photographs reveal a happy family where the parents are in love with each other and the cute babies get along very well. This is all true. Prior to that, Nguyen was news anchor for CBS This Morning Saturday, anchored The CBS Morning News and was an anchor and correspondent for The Early Show. Before joining CBS News, Nguyen anchored the weekend edition of CNN Newsroom.. Great energy.. 2 Early Life and Education She will do well wherever she goes. Last morning on the show. Nguyen was born in the Vietnamese city of Saigon. And that meant leaving behind my grandparents. TELL EM JAY!! Likewise, she also went on an undercover assignment inMyanmar. Yes, Betty Nguyen is leaving CNN. I stopped watching the newscast when Frances Rivera left. David Friesen, the owner of Kansas City staple Betty Rae's Ice Cream, faces allegations regarding his actions and behavior in business practices and personal life. More importantly, we all have a little DIVA in us. She was fired same as she was on Channel 11. Everybody was shocked., Krishnan, who filled in on Good Day New York after Wake Up wrapped, had a different take on the incident, telling The Post: There was no blowup it was all amicable.. Nguyen also worked in the CBS affiliate KTVT-TV based in Dallas, where she is known for covering the news about the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster. She pulled no punches..she was vibrant, fun, informative, opinionated, animated and had PERSONALITY!! Krisnan is supposed to be an anchor on . I enjoyed both suki and jen I wish them both well She also seems to be quite active in her Instagram account as she frequently shares pictures and videos regarding her personal as well as professional lifestyle with her IG followers. 11 and up to today. She wears glasses for show at random and is not talented. Source: Instagram As per the estimates, she earns around $60,755 per year, which happens to be the average salary of a news anchor. Wow some of the comments are so rude. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Similarly, there is no information about her siblings. SHE IS MISSED..PS. She was fired on the spot during a show. She left the station in October 2021. Whereas, she also became a network anchor and correspondent for CBS News in 2010. Read some of the mean & cruel comments and cant believe how insensitive we can be to a hard working family woman who shares her good vibes with us so early in the day. BETTY NGUYEN, CNN ANCHOR: Yes, it is. At CNN, Holmes reported from the scenes of numerous breaking news events, including Joplin, Missouri, which was devastated by multiple tornadoes in May 2011, New Orleans during the . She did well in the hot dog eating contest. Nguyen also took over as the new co-anchor of WPIX-PIX11 TVs Morning News on June 19, 2017, succeeding Sukanya Krishnan, who had left the station after 17 years.