I am really uncomfortable right now! Bro look bro look. Craig and Kelly were then filmed in the parking lot putting their purchases in the back seat, not the trunk. Organize, control, distribute and measure all of your digital content. Warts are common, and they're usually harmless. He was eventually sentenced to 21 to 55 years behind bars. Old bodybuilding good new bodybuilding bad give me karma. i find it hard to have sympathy for a cold blooded murderer. If you have darker skin, they may look slightly lighter or darker than the surrounding skin. Using them too often or over a long period of time can cause permanent thinning of the skin. The professional wrestler also works for Fox News as a political commentator. The home she desperately wanted to leave behind became a haunting crime scene for detectives. Theres no clear connection between lichen nitidus and race, skin type, or sex. Tyrus, if you are a fan of WWE. It is universally well known, that in digesting our common food, there is created or produced in the bowels of human creatures, a great quantity of wind. Her magic on the mat also caught the eye of the famed "Bad Boy of Bodybuilding," Craig Titus. I ended up getting 5th place in mens Junior, and 3rd place in mens open bantamweight. Even behind bars the muscle stars keep making headlines. From the outside it looked like they were the perfect power couple, but behind the bleached-white smiles there were dark secrets that could affect their carefully sculpted reputations. Maura says after living just four months with the couple, her daughter was ready to pack up and go. Georgie is the only daughter born from Tyrusand Ingrid's relationship. And they were lucky as Brady ended up being sentenced to an 8 to 25 year prison sentence. These are ointments or gels containing inflammation-reducing corticosteroids, such as cortisone. Kelly's strength and body control gave her the ability to soar heights far greater than her 5-foot-3inch frame. Lichen nitidus can appear anywhere on your body, but the most common locations are the: In rare instances, it can spread to cover much of the body. Lichen nitidus. Ryan Kelly Husband And Anthony was also caught on video purchasing a small amount of gasoline in a gas can. Former IFBB pros Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan were arrested and charged with the brutal murder and burning of their live-in assistant Melissa James. Extra scoops of creatine will cause that backne. She was unstoppable; she was a force.. In 2005, Melissa moved to Las Vegas for what seemed like a promising job opportunity. It was significant later on to find out that Anthony Gross was involved," said O'Kelley. Man, he looked not just bad - awfull. Pshh, thats nothin. Don't don't talk to me bro please. WebCraig was a bodybuilder and Kelly was a fitness competitorand a damn good one at that! Healthline Media does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Talking to Oxygens Snapped, Kellys friend Mandy Polk said:She was good at everything, she was always the captain of the team, she did a lot of the choreography for the team, so she was always very athletic.. Melissa was found in that trunk in the middle of the desert, but her horror started inside the house of Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan. But about 40 minutes later, he claimed Melissa was dead. Kelly Ryan looked decades older than her age of 35 and Titus appearing to be anorexic compared to his bodybuilding days where he was a ripped, 270 pound beast. They took money they had in the house secreted in little fake canisters.". I got twice the backne and im alllll natural baby. Bro I ain't no little man bro. Both narrow-band UVB and UVA light have been used with some success. In the same vein, he is also available on Twitter in the name of @Tyrus. She quickly got caught up in the party lifestyle and started going out to Vegas on a regular basis, usually working as Kelly and Craigs assistant. In partnership with The original ruling from the county medical examiner was that she died from opiate intoxication. WebIf he could actually stick to his diet and diet down to 8-10%, he would look pretty good. According to Kellys friend, Megan Foley, the couples marriage was struggling, with Melissas move to their home causing a lot of friction. Web869 votes, 93 comments. As the couple's passion for each other grew, so did their careers, gracing several magazine covers and fitness expositions together. no matter what the situation was, i'm shocked it was video taped and put on you-tube!!!! The police spoke with Kelly and Craig straightaway. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. Police headed to Kellys home, and they were surprised when she answered the door. Kelly, then 35, pleaded guilty to arson and entered an Alford plea to battery with a deadly weapon. A fireball cracks the pitch-black night in the desert just outside of Las Vegas. According to CBS News, at this point, Craig and Kelly were stars in the world of professional bodybuilding who posed for magazines and competed at events while trying to turn their chiseled muscles and crafted images into fame and fortune.. Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. O'Kelley says after enduring 50,000 volts of electricity, tiny Melissa had to fight off Craig Titus -- 242 pounds of pure muscle -- in a violent rage. In 2005, her dance studio went out of business, and Melissa turned to Craig and Kelly. Healthline has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. On surveillance video, you can see Anthony Gross walking into a convenience store at 3:40 in the morning just a few miles away from where the Jaguar was torched in the desert. Press J to jump to the feed. (2007). She immediately started training and was soon on stages competing. We also had from above her eyebrows to below her lower lip, her entire head was encircled with duct tape.". We avoid using tertiary references. As of now, Tyus is cherishing his life, wife & kids. She grew up in Florida and was a ballet, hip hop, and jazz dance instructor. Now the two have been sentenced and a related murder-for-hire plot case has also been closed brining this disastrous and awful story to an end. Well, George Murdoch (Tyrus) is an American actor, a political commentator on cable television, and a professional wrestler. Here's a link to the article I wrote about Craig Titus, Kelly Ryan, steroids and crime. You can't run your mouth if I've been with pro bodybuilders. He already has a decent amount of muscle and is genetically gifted in the calves department. Dont miss to subscribe to our new feeds, kindly fill the form below. They can also be: Lichen nitidus usually doesnt cause any other symptoms, though the papules may itch sometimes. Ad Choices. You may also be asked a few questions about: Lichen nitidus doesnt usually require any treatment. Yeah bro you can talk all your fucking tra- shut up bro shut the fuck shut the fuck up bro please shut the fuck up bro I don't think so I used to be in martial arts and I have the proof to show it I used to be MMA bro amateurily and I have buste yeah my body but will you tell him to stop running his mouth in this gym? Did Kelly do it? Craig Titus has been locked up for 10 years for the murder of his former assistant Melissa James. Ryan won Ms. Powered by WordPress.com VIP. Lichen nitidus. In either case, James charred body was soon found in Ryans Jaguar just outside of Las Vegas. Generalized lichen nitidus in childhood. She even went as far as to say of Craig Titus, Hes nothing but a murderer. After accepting the charges given to them by the prosecutors, Glass handed sentencing down to the couple. Titus was given 21 to 55 years in prison while Kelly Ryans actions in the case earned her 6 to 26 years in prison. The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images. Grovers disease is a rare skin condition that causes itchy, red spots on older men. Melissa was an attractive dancer and choreographer from Panama City, Florida, who had met Kelly and Craig when she was helping out at a bodybuilding contest at Panama City Beach. In fact, as a step-father, Tyrus loves his step-kids equally to his children. While they were serving She could be paroled next year. The emotions showed by Titus and Ryan during the trial might have been convincing enough to lessen their jail time, however, they werent exactly aided by the fact that Ronald Brady Jr. was in court around the same time for a murder-for-hire plot tied to the Titus-Ryan case. The former man of muscle claimed he was innocent, and he wanted Brady to help him prove it -- by silencing key witnesses. The two not only formed one of the worlds most recognizable fitness couples but they were also right at the top of nearly every IFBB competition they entered and had plenty of financial success too. Healthline only shows you brands and products that we stand behind. Learn what it looks like, what causes it, and more. 2023 Getty Images. Tom Venuto is a natural bodybuilder who regularly competes at 4% bodyfat and below. at this point, Craig and Kelly were stars in the world of professional bodybuilding who posed for magazines and competed at events while trying to turn their chiseled muscles and crafted images into fame and fortune.. Dudes in the 90's were jacked and shredded, Yeah, the level of "conditioning" in the 90s was insane. (2018). According to the Deadline, the wrestler sent her sexually charged text messages. Anthony was also caught on video purchasing a small amount of gasoline in a gas can. Tap into Getty Images' global scale, data-driven insights, and network of more than 340,000 creators to create content exclusively for your brand. Don't talk shit bro in the morning, fucking please. They spent countless hours in the gym building muscle and dreams of marketing Dinger's health bar company with Kelly's famous face. An autopsy on the body of Melissa James showed that she had toxic levels of morphine in her body, wire around her neck, duct tape over her face, and marks that could have possibly appeared from a stun gun used on her. Come again? She opened her own dance studio in Florida when she was just 19 years old. Melissa's mother, Maura James, says the light in her bright blue-eyed girl dimmed after a bad business deal put her dance studio in jeopardy. That's when she met Craig Titus at a fitness competition. There was an instant connection, and he persuaded her to move to Las Vegas. Video from inside the jail shows guards aren't taking any chances with such a powerful prisoner, strapping Craig into a chair to transfer him to another pod. He is also famous for The Greg Gutfeld Show. The license plate on the car led the police to Kelly Ryan, a fitness enthusiast who had previously won competitions. The couple used their new financial success to buy a 3,000 square foot house with a gym, movie, theater and garage full of expensive cars, including Kellys prized red Jaguar. Bigger is clearly not always better. "We found out Craig traded in his truck for a brand new Viper truck, so it didn't match the vehicle description we knew he had," said O'Kelley. But discoloration in the area might linger for several more months or even years, in some cases. No ones sure why the T lymphocytes become active in lichen nitidus. Despite the heaps of evidence, Melissa could have ultimately died from a drug overdose such as her toxicology report suggested. A nationwide manhunt is launched. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. One of them was Titus former training partner in Anthony Gross. Tyrus (George Murdoch) Salary & Net Worth. The detectives tentatively identified the body as female. August 23, 2008. After working with Dorian, Titus hitched his The day before the trial, Kelly and Craig made individual plea deals. The couple had dated each other for a long period of time before considering their marriage. However, for debatable reasons that only Titus and Ryan may ever know, things got bad real quick. Streamline your workflow with our best-in-class digital asset management system. If you have lighter skin, they may look slightly pink. We believe Craig Titus was in another room, not with Melissa and Kelly.". During the competition, Craig and Melissa spent some physical time alone. Then it all came crashing down. Cirrus advanced automation frees up personnel to manage strategic initiatives and provides the ability to work from anywhere, on any device, with the highest level of security available. While Craig tried to build an alibi, Kelly told Megan that a fight had broken out between her and Melissa. Additionally, Tyrus, the wrestler, weighs 170 kg (375 lbs). Currently 57 and weighing 184lbs. Paul Dillet in 6th? Anthony had received a call from Craig late at night asking for a favor. Although not all warts itch, it's completely normal if they do. It's simple.don't act like a ****bird in jail.and don't go to jail period.a cell extraction is a common thing when dealing with unruly prisoners and this one was pretty gentle compared to some that I've seen. Craig Titus has a new attorney and is trying to appeal his conviction. While she was happy to be back on her feet, the problematic dynamic of living together continued. Phototherapy uses natural sunlight or ultraviolet light to treat certain conditions. the button below to gain instant access. The Foleys said they were invited over for drinks on the evening in question. The hands and feet had been burned so badly they appeared to be missing. O'Kelley says in their mad dash to escape, Anthony Gross left a key piece of evidence behind. The papules are the result of inflammation by white blood cells known as T lymphocytes. 2005-2023 Healthline Media a Red Ventures Company. Here is Craig Titus, one of his heroes, now pleading for his help. Where Is Bodybuilder Craig Titus Now? Look at Craig Titus now Enlightening Men about Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding for over Two Decades Help Gallery Forum Anabolic Steroids & Bodybuilding The couple was eventually tracked to Boston, Massachusetts, where Kelly was arrested at a salon and Craig outside it. Even with the extensive burning the medical examiner was able to say that. Born February 21, 1973, as of now, Tyrus is in his late fourties. However, home remedies could help, like apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil. A grand jury indicted the two with use of a deadly weapon, kidnapping and arson. Kelly and Craig cashed in on their success, doing articles articles, endorsing products and earning money for coaching. These include a cream called pimecrolimus and an ointment called tacrolimus. "He was crying, actually crying to me.". Cho M, et al. Antihistamines include medications, such as diphenhydramine (Benadryl), that help to treat cold or allergy symptoms. You need to acknowledge the renowned professional wrestler George Murdoch a.k.a. Even though Craig and Kelly are behind bars, their killing spree may not be over. Investigation Discoverys Murder Among Friends: Muscle Bound delves into how Melissa James was killed by her high-profile friends and once-couple, Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan. But I think they pretty much got what they deserved and should accept that justice was served. In addition, he also operates as a political commentator on the Greg Gutfeld Show. Nine days later, both Titus and Ryan were found in a Boston nail salon where Kelly was getting her nails done. Outside, you can see Craig pull the Jaguar up front. But Daska says there's no doubt what happened to her. In terms of power, he is an absolute beast. Craig told them that they had thrown Melissa out after discovering she had been stealing and using drugs, and he even showed them the bloody needles in her room. There are, however, other causes of. Lichen nitidus is an eruption of tiny, flesh-colored bumps on your skin. Tasers also leave behind taser dots, which are tiny dots of foil marked with the taser cartridge serial number. In 2021, Murdoch signed for NWA (National Wrestling Alliance), and he became the world champion at a significant time. Yeah. It used to be considered a variant of lichen planus, but its now treated as an unrelated condition. "I don't know where my mind was at, after Craig told me the situation," said Brady. His daughter, Georgie was born on May 7, 2014, in the United States of America. Clearly the trial had already taken its toll on the pair before it ever began. The papules are usually the same color as your skin. According to Snapped, Craig had been arrested in the mid-90s for selling ecstasy, and then when he tested positive for steroids, he served time in prison. Im so sorry. Ryan stated, I know I did not kill but aid once Melissa died. Ever since then, his career has been flourishing. Titus and Ryan both accepted a deal with the prosecutors where Craig would admit to second-degree murder and first-degree arson and first-degree battery while Kelly copped a plea of first-degree arson and battery with a deadly weapon. Once the fire was brought under control, they found Melissas dead body inside the trunk. WebBodybuilders Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan Sentenced for Murder. Finally in 2003, she returned home to Florida and started up her own dance studio. "Eventually they looked inside the duffel bag, they were curious, there was a Taser gun, stun gun and some other stuff," said Daskas. Please complete this form and click Last medically reviewed on September 25, 2018, Lichen planus is a common skin rash that's not contagious. 3y You forgot to say no homo. The wrestler front raises 160/130 pounds, dumbells, and inputs the 80 pounds Incline Curls. The couple has been married for a long period of time, and despite this fact, the romantic duo still has not shared their marriage date on any media. They look so terrible now compared to this. He has an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. Melissa hoped to hit the jackpot in Vegas. They didnt know, however, that the Foleys had already contacted the police and handed over the bag of duct tape and a taser. This is called generalized lichen nitidus. Kelly was seen on video purchasing a juice drink, a set of barbecue tools and seven bottles of lighter fluid. While both individually producing the same story in interrogation, Kelly and Craig also both produced the same witnesses: The Foleys. But a majority of cases occur in children and young adults. The charges reflect what the defendants did to Melissa James.. A 2007 case study involving two people with lichen nitidus found that the condition cleared up after 18 to 20 UVB light treatments. You're messing with a guy who's been with pro bodybuilders. Local news anchor Heidi Hayes told Snapped, Craig Titus kind of had the moniker of the bad boy of the fitness world. Along with his two-step sons, Tyrus became a father of 5 kids. Detectives learned that Craig had had an affair with Melissa and that Craig and Kelly were involved with drugs. However, after she was offered the role, she binged watched the fifth and sixth seasons, leading her to make a very quick decision to join the cast. Don't fuck with me bro. Police claim Craig is trying to arrange a hit, but police are five steps ahead of him, with an elaborate sting to catch him with blood on their hands. In a letter to me, Craig writes, "I signed a deal I never should've signed.". Kelly and Craig were booked on multiple charges and flown back to Vegas into a media spectacle. They even took on a personal assistant to help, and her name was Melissa James. Ron Brady claims he was stunned. On August 28, 2022, as a challenger,Tyrus lost to wrestler Trevor Murdoch for the NWA World Heavyweight. Compounding matters was the fact that Titus and Ryans statements were inconsistent and no confession was ever made. He has made this huge fortune thanks to his career as an actor, political commentator, and professional wrestler. (2015). Our team thoroughly researches and evaluates the recommendations we make on our site. Author Glenn Puit told Snapped, Craig Titus saw Kelly Ryan competing on stage in a fitness competition, and he knew from the moment he saw her that he was in love with her.. Almost there! Likewise, Tyrus has 2.1 k followers on his Facebook page named Tyrus along with 1.6 likes. He was trained by pros, among other things, across many years. In two-thirds of cases, the papules clear up on their own within a year. But if youve had it for more than a year or the affected skin becomes itchy, consider making an appointment with a doctor for additional treatment. He kind of had a temper; he didnt play by the rules., Craig became a top builder and was open about his steroid use saying, Dude, you dont get this big without doing steroids.. Ingrid Ranch had two sons named Rhett and Rock with his ex-husband, which she does not mention. That was enough to haul Gross in for questioning. Tyrus initially shared about his wife on February 23, 2020, through an Instagram post. The archs menorah panel. But the high life was short-lived for Melissa, she told her mom: Promises were broken, she was never paid, and Craig and Kelly were often in a drug-fueled state of paranoia. Kelly and Craig were initially let go because there wasnt enough evidence to prove they were involved with Melissas disappearance. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our. Millions of high-quality images, video, and music options are waiting for you. Copyright 2021, All Right Reserved MARRIEDCELEB. In the post, mentioning his wife, Ingrid he wrote a sweet article describing the importance of his wife's presence in his life stating. She told her mom she was done with Vegas and was leaving Sin City for good. (2014). 2.3m members in the bodybuilding community. While Craig Titus is in the Clark County Detention Center, someone tips off guards about a possible jail-break. There was a bathrobe tie and a wire around her neck, suggesting strangulation. Obviously suspicion for the murder was aimed at Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan since James had lived with the two and her burnt body was found in Ryans car on a desert road. Later, Megan also talked about Craig giving her a duffel bag that contained some fitness equipment and a Taser gun. Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan took a plea bargain regarding the death of their former personal assistant Melissa James, 29, of Lambertville, N.J. Personally Im surprised Titus and Ryan didnt receive more years in prison for what they did and didnt expect them to be offered any kind of deal by the prosecutors. But by the end of that year, the 28-year-olds dreams were shattered. He had called someone a dozen times the night of the murder: a fellow bodybuilder named Anthony Gross. WebThat could be Titus up there, being the face of Generation Iron, he could be a huge promoter by now, especially given the fact he left California for Vegas. WebAs it stands right now, Craig is 53 years old and is sitting in prison until what looks like December 23, 2026 (which will make him 59 when he's released). Prison records indicate that he remains at Lovelock Correctional Center in Pershing County, Nevada. You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem buildingwait a minute. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. Kelly had been in the process of training to be a Los Angeles Lakers cheerleader when she saw a womens fitness competition on TV and became enamored by the bodybuilders.