View Deal . Walther Q5 Match SF 9x19mm, Optics Ready, 5" Barrel, Black, 3 15 Rd Magazines, Original Box Flat faced triggers usually reduce felt pull by about 1lb. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . I realize 9mm ammo has been scarce, but Ive still been able to find it. I have no idea how they pulled this off! Now there's a new addition to the Meister Manufaktur series: the Black Tie. In Stock. I stopped by and the Walther sales rep rep. (actually happened tobe a pretty cool guy - Walther USA director of marketing) was poking some fun at me for wearing Smith & Wesson cap and told me that I should be wearing a Walther hat and promptly offered me one. Walther has taken everything that is great with the PPQ pistol, the ergonomics and the amazing trigger, and built it into a steel frame competition gun. I'd like to officially announce that I'm available as a beta tester for this. Walther shows it as currently out of stock but here is a link to show you what it looks like: PPQ/PDP Dynamic Performance Trigger - Flat-Faced, Black waltherarms.com The stock PPQ SF trigger has a bit of a soft rolling feel to it. IPSC handgun rules 2019, Appendix D4 17: ", Original parts and components offered by the OFM, as standard equipment, or as an option, for a speci, handgun on the IPSC approved handgun list are permi. It was about 3lbs even with the red return spring. $133.00 New. Secondly, The parts are then Stinox coated. In Stock. BUT I had a hard time disengaging the trigger safety. Makes it a sweet shooter. At that time I did not know yet that it was going to be a pretty expensive frikkin' hat. 3 I had some lukewarm comments about this pistol when I was handling it for the first time in Las Vegas back in January at the SHOT Show. I've got the green return spring and the Sprinco safety spring installed which results in a 3 3/8 lb pull. Steel Frame with Walther Deepest Black Finish, Full-Length Picatinny Dust Cover, Beaver Tail and wrap around textured polymer grips. Many will say that the invention of the wheel is the pivotal point in man's history - others will claim that it is the invention of hand tools and portable weapons. Youve been able to run an APEX trigger in any Production gun for about a year. Overwatch Precisions TAC Trigger kit for Walther Q4 and Q5 SF pistols feature OP's proven TAC trigger design. The Sprinco spring kit I put in my Walther PPQ lowered the pull weight but only by a little which, is what I wanted. The Steel frame Q5 trigger is a let down for the price. Along with a ported slide and the Carl Walther signature ergonomics, and a blue quick defense trigger, the Q5 SF is the flattest shooting model to date. Looking forward to seeing other people compete with this gun. There is absolutely zero stacking or creep and the brake was as clean as my SAO X6 Supermatch, German or US SIG P210s or Pardini GT9. Trigger will be like Sig 320, just better. 2624338 : TRIGGER RETURN SPRING P99 PPQ . I would like to shorten the pretravel up on this firearms trigger pull, but I would like the trigger pull to stay about the same. This is not right for a Q5. All Rights Reserved. Notes: Accuracy is the average of five, five-shot groups fired from a sandbag rest at 25 yards. . It is very easy for the plunger to come flying out when you are putting the extractor in place. Responsive Service Questions and request answered fast! If they sell a model with that trigger it will be the ultimate idpa ssp rig, for those that care about idpa. Comes with three mags, factory case, three optic plates and rear . Thanks for the clarification. You can adjust the pre-travel, over-travel and weight. Signup for our newsletter to get notified about sales and new products. 5.6 LBS Even back in Vegas, I absolutely loved the fit and finish I was very impressed by the ergos but the trigger to me was just 'ok'. Pstik: : Quick Defense Trigger Pstiku kaal: 2500 g Sihikud: Reguleeritavad sihikud, must, sakiline This adjustability also provides access to the magazine and slide releases without shifting your hand. Weight: 39.7 oz. a cheap investment with a lot of return , would definitely recomend it ! 4/2/20 - whats the status of this trigger? Free Shipping for Registered UsersOrders with a $80 minimum purchase and within the continental United States. The striking Black Tie edition is complete with a black serrate target front sight and adjustable match rear sight both fully integrate into the slide. If someone handed this gun over to you and you would close your eyes, you would be betting thousands that this is not a striker fired gun. Walthers superior accuracy is quickly realized when shooting thanks to the 5 barrel with polygonal rifling and stepped chamber. Thirdly, base plate from a solid block of pure steel resulting in a homogenous, balance structure. Powered by BigCommerce When the trigger is pulled, the trigger bar engages a disconnect lever, which props up a sear hook, which releases the fully pre-loaded striker assembly, firing the pistol. We're on it, waiting for a couple final samples to be done so we can endurance test, then drop test. Waffenmarkt-Artikel: Walther Q5 Match SF Champion 9 mm Luger, Kategorie: Kurzwaffen - Pistolen Kal. MSRP on the series starts at $2,790 for the more understated offerings and runs to $4,449. Firstly, To enhance functionality, a Dynamik Performance Trigger has been introduced. Works with factory and aftermarket triggers. Installed in my Q5 Match Really liked it picked up a second one for PPQM2 Would not recommend for Carry / great for Total Accuracy and Comp. A further three adapter plates are included for red-dots from Trijicon, Leopold and Docter/Meopta. The new Apex Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger with Apex Tuned Trigger Bar for the Walther PPQ, part #118-110, sells for $129.95, and fits the new Q5 Match, as well as both the PPQ M1 and M2 models in 9mm, 40S&W and 45ACP. You cant find the sf now to save your life.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Designed for right and left-handed shooters, the Q5 Match features an ambidextrous slide stop and reversible button-style magazine release. The Pro version also throws in a Carl Walther Performance mag well along with two "+2" aluminum baseplates for the magazines. Hot pink AFTERMARKET titanium-anodized Ultra-Race-Oriented lightweight adjustable safeties, triggers, hammers? 9MM A cheap alternative is to reduce creep by adding an adjustable screw in the sear housing. Overwatch Precision. tick tock. Please hurry with this upgrade. Hi Paul, when you do release the Q5 SF trigger, can you at least commit to offering it in blue? It is ported and optic ready, with LPA sights as well as front and rear serrations. A gun fit for Daniel Craig, Sean Connery, Roger Moore or whichever your favorite James Bond actor, the Walther Meister Manufaktur Q5 Match SF "Black Tie" can be had for an MSRP of $2,699. Drawing inspiration from the award-winning PPQ platform, the Q5 Match boasts an optics-ready slide (Mounting Plate Not Included), fiber optic front, and adjustable rear sight. It also comes with a ported slide, Carl Walther signature ergonomics, and a blue quick defense trigger that delivers match-grade performance in a production-class firearm. *Will notfit FSeries orPPQ subcompact models*, 2330 W Parkside Lane The Q5 Match is a remarkable triumph made possible only by Walther's superior standards. Isnt it possible to adjust the stock trigger to a crisper feel? Dickson 03.19.19. At its wall, the flat-faced aluminum triggershoe breaks like glass at 5.5lb. This kit makes all the difference in the world for $18.Ben Stoeger's Skills \u0026 Drills Reloaded: https://amzn.to/2ZBduYPBen Stoeger's Dry Fire Training: https://amzn.to/3mo4FuVTekton Punch Set: https://amzn.to/3lDowG8Lyman Gun Mat: https://amzn.to/3beIZfBGunsmith Hammer: https://amzn.to/34RaSthWheeler Bench Block: https://amzn.to/2YUMkeZWheeler Sight Tool: https://amzn.to/3lW75AKMagnetic Parts Cup: https://amzn.to/3lVC0x3Wheeler Punch \u0026 Hammer Set: https://amzn.to/2DAJLr7Mini Screwdriver set: https://amzn.to/2ResXcpPunch \u0026 Hammer Set: https://amzn.to/2FuJG8MWen Digital Caliper: https://amzn.to/3ipSprJLok Grips: https://amzn.to/2QXznggDestro Cobra 6 inch: https://amzn.to/322yhWwStorm Shadow Cobra 6 inch: https://amzn.to/2DIsrk4Cobra Commander 6 inch: https://amzn.to/2ZcCwgn#CoyledCobra#CobraUSPSA#AverageDoomsdayPreppingDude---------------------------------------------------------------------------You alone are responsible for the safety of yourself and your property.Check local and state laws before undertaking any activity involving possessing, transporting, and shooting firearms. I hope they will be available really soon. 5.3 Walther still offers the Expert Trigger if you are willing to ship it in for a upgrade. I am a PCC shooter buying this gun to try production and carry optics. PPQ is the most versatile pistol for those who want to customize their pistol at home. Alrighty boys, we've all been patient. Any updated ETA on one compatible for the SF at this time? March 13, 2019 in Walther. A modern work of art in its own right, the slide is outfitted with features previously found only on custom handguns. Suite G108 The Q5 Match Steel Frame is a remarkable triumph made possible only by Walther's superior standards. We are not willing to release anything less than what we consider to be perfection. A a local USPSA match today, another guy was shooting with a Q5 and he told that he had installed a Sprinco trigger spring kit on it. We'll announce any updates once we have them. Be careful putting the plunger back in when you replace the factory spring. This gun looks awesome. Wow easy to install and great price to the results. Youve been able to run an APEX trigger in any Production gun for about a year. At its wall, the flat-faced aluminum triggershoe breaks like glass at 5.5lb. 6/1/20Hey folks, any update on the Q5 SF trigger? Hoping for that, need to pass testing first. Race Gun Pistols 5 As Claudi mentions he is a new shooter, tuning the trigger to the razors edge might not be the best idea from a safety perspective. Classic Walther ergonomics and trigger pull, this time with steel-framed goodness. In addition, the Overwatch Precision Walther Q4 SF trigger from Omaha Outdoors decreases total travel by 50% without sacrificing internal safety function. Magwell Compatibility. 9MM I just experienced something pretty unusual this past weekend at the IWA trade show in Germany. You will be probably shocked when I tell you that this trigger felt better than any of my tuned SIG P226s or even my CZ Shadow 2 (Yes it did!!). (Photo: Daniel Terrill/Guns.com). We went to a safe table and he let me handle his Q5. 27.9 OZ . i will jump on the bandwagon. Now that Walter has released SF versions of the Q4, an SF Apex trigger is even more viable than before, as the frames are identical for Q5 and Q4 SF pistols. You didnt hesitate doing so for the polymer version. Firearm Specifications Manufacturer: Walther Model: Q5 Match Steel Frame Black Tie Caliber: 9mm Barrel Length: 5 Overall Length: 8.7 Finish: Tenifer nitride treated then Stinox coated Grips: One piece wrap-around aluminum alloy Magazine Capacity: 15 Front SIght: Black Serrated Target Rear Sight: Adjustable Match Has anyone seen this trigger in the USA yet ? This delivered as described. Our Tac trigger aides in a self-correcting rearward press, short reset and an improvement on the best OEM trigger on the market. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The Q5 Match Steel Frame is a remarkable triumph made possible only by Walthers superior standards. Dynamik Performance Trigger with a reduced take-up, trigger stop, and short reset. Details. $1,899.00, F-SERIES PRECISION WORKMANSHIP AND INNOVATION, PPS Lightweight and slim pistol for concealment, PPK Iconic Slim Pistol, ideal for secret agents, PPK/s Iconic Slim Pistol, also ideal for secret agents, Q4 Steel Frame Precision Machined, Performance Carry Pistol, CCP Lightweight and slim pistol with Softcoil Technology, Q4 Steel Frame Precision Machined, High Performance Pistol, Q5 Match Steel Frame Superior pistol performance taken to the next level, P22 Q Small Frame Rimfire Pistol for Target Fun, Q5 Match Steel Frame Patriot Fused with Patriotic History, Q5 Match Steel Frame Black Diamond Special Edition Diamond Like Carbon Coating, Q5 Match Steel Frame Black Tie Special Edition Stinox Coating, Q5 Match Steel Frame Vintage Traditional Case Color Hardened. I guarantee you have never felt anything like that and if you get an opportunity to try this pistol with this new trigger system, I think you will be just as impressed as I was. Manufacturer: Walther; Model PPQ M2 Q5 Match SF Pro; Caliber: 9mm Luger; Barrel Length: 5 . Add to Cart. TRIGGER PULL: Not at this time. At IWA Show in Nuremberg, Germany, they unveiled the Expert Drop-In Trigger Kit designed for both PPQ and the Q5 Match series. . In it's USPSA configuration with the 15 round mags fitted with TF +6 basepads (21 rounds) it weighs 44.0 oz My scale hasn't been checked with a certified check weight. I'm curious that this works on the Match but not the SF. A modern work of art in its own right, the slide is outfitted with features previously found only on custom handguns. I was going from "There is no way I would buy this pistol" 2 months ago to "I absolutely must have it". Please, please, please make the trigger for the Walther Q5 Match in "Walther blue", like the stock trigger. Yes, please. Anyway to pre-order so you can send it to me right off the line for the SF? It does not affect the slop to the wall or reset distance due to working with the original parts other than these springs. Available exclusively to the North American Market. Just in case it hadn't been said, please make a trigger for the Q5 SF. Stock is great but there is a clear difference. Butter smooth and close to half the trigger pull weight! The interchangeable backstraps allow you to tune your grip, giving you a perfect, straight-back trigger pull. This is one of the few items I've bought that actually made a difference in my gun. Oh, carve your grip frame up to your hearts content, too. Set Descending Direction. Now Im having to use old socks instead! Are you in the EU? Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. The 6-ish pound, gritty pull is killing me! TRIGGER PULL: REAR SIGHT: LOK Grips Magwells: PDP F-Series & Q5 Match Steel Frame. Working on ironing out final details before we approve it for production. Q5 Match SF; Q5 Match SF. Yes, that is how I understood it from the sales rep. Finish: Matte black Tenifer Sights: Steel, 3-dot, photoluminescent Trigger: 5.25 lb. By 60572. The walther is a really good striker fire trigger but it feels totally different then an a hammer fire trigger so you have to decide which you like better. Holy Smokes. Items 1-24 of . HEIGHT: We're sure trying, but not sure if we can get them done in time, the anodizer shop shuts down relatively early for an end of year maintenance so we might not have them in time. All four trigger upgrades are swapable between all PPQ variants. SAFETY: It is available for purchase from ApexTactical.com, AIM Surplus, Brownells.com, MidwayUSA and Natchez Shooters Supplies. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. hey paul and scott its almost october 2020 q5 match sf trigger ready yet ????? We do not offer slides at this time. Secondly, from a solid block of aerospace-grade aluminum alloy and the magazine. The trigger is a big improvement over my stock trigger which I was a little disappointed in. Trigger Website ; PPQ Q5 Match M1 : 5 in: Striker-Fired : waltherarms.com : Q5 Match SF : 5 in: Striker-Fired : waltherarms.com : Capacity 9mm Luger; PPQ Q5 Match M1: 15 (+1) Q5 Match SF: . We are looking at a PPQ trigger for the new Steel Frame models. Being striker-fired, the pistol has a consistent trigger press for every shot, and the reset is tactile and positive. The difference between a trigger for the SF pistols shouldnt be THAT radically different from the already proven PPQ series trigger. You can post now and register later. (Mark Fingar photo) Disassembly and maintenance are easy and familiar. HEIGHT: Secondly, This is a dynamic match trigger with superior characteristics of reduced take-up. Despite common misconceptions, you can buy performance. Display as a link instead, But it must be blue before I fork over my hard earned cash! Lisa kuulutus. 0.4 Moly Plated and Cryogenic Processed for long service life. IDPA approved for Stock Service Pistol and Carry Optics. Grind finger grooves off, or add them tosomething missing them. 3/1/2020 is the q5 match sf trigger in blue ready? Maybe HKim has some feedback? Q5 MATCH SF The next step is to find the sear's break point: Use the hexagonal wrench to turn the set screw clockwise while applying light forward . Well, you might be thinking that it will just increase the price of your base PPQ gun by 50%, .but let me tell you - this will be the best money you will spend and a pistol upgrade in a long long time. Some change have to be made in order for our trigger to function the way we expect it to, and that takes time. Of particular note is the new 3 lb trigger rule that this latest offering caters for. Simple, easy to install trigger spring kit. Check local and state laws before attempting to load ammunition or perform any modifications to a firearm. The Walther Q5 Match is a polymer-framed, striker-fired 9mm pistol. The Q5 Match Steel Frame is superior performance taken to the next level through heightened functionality and a relentless determination to deliver precisely what the experienced shooter demands. and a blue quick defense trigger, the Q5 SF is the flattest shooting model to date. I installed this in my Q5 polymer, and what a difference. Q5 SF 5.5" Threaded Barrel 1/2x28. Good stuff, was considering trigger upgrade but now I dont need to. | Sitemap, Walther PPQ & PDP Competition Trigger Spring Kit by Sprinco, Walther PPQ/PDP/Q5 140mm Base Pads by Springer Precision, Walther / Canik TP Series Competition Trigger Return Spring by Sprinco, Walther PPQ & Canik TP Series 29 Newton Striker Spring by Sprinco, Walther PPQ/PDP/Q5 Extended Base Pads by Springer Precision, Walther PPQ M2 9mm Q5 Match / Canik TP9SFX 5" Recoil Management Guide Rod System by Sprinco, Walther Competition Firing Pin Safety Plunger Spring by Sprinco, Walther PPQ M2 9mm Q5 Match Steel Frame Recoil Management Guide Rod System by Sprinco, BSPS BOSS DOH Holster Hanger - Hanger Mount Only, Pro Grip (ProGrip) Enhancer Lotion Bottle - 2 fl oz, ST Action Pro Trainer Dummy Practice / Training Rounds 9mm / 40 S&W / 45 ACP / 12 Gauge / 223 - 5.56. news for Walter q5 match sf trigger? 2624214 : EXTRACTOR SPRING P99 PPQ PPS . Phoenix, AZ 85027, Sign up now and get 10% off of your first purchase, Cannot be used with other coupons or Harm's Way Program, Serious People, Serious Products, Semi-Serious Emails, CNC-tunedNP3'ed OEM bar for constancy, safety, and quality, 3.8lb (red) and 4.4lb (green) return springs included, Compatible with OEM return spring (provides a 5lb+ pull. Prior editions of this 9mm pistol have included the Arabesque, the Patriot, and the Black Diamond. Despite common misconceptions, you can buy performance. Walther Arms PPQ Aluminum Flared - Black (2835100) . Sort By. We are still in development and testing. Overwatch FALX Trigger Walther Q5 SF Blue / Black $199.99 (Save up to 9%) Price $181.99. Not to mention that we have a ton of other projects in the works already. Ma PSTOL WALTHER PPQ Q5 MATCH SF BLACK DIAMOND 9X19, kategooria Relvad, jahindus, militaaria, kuulutus 87796070. 5.4 IDPA approved for Stock Service Pistol and Carry Optics. WEIGHT EMPTY: It noticeably reduced stock trigger pull weight. It also seemed to smooth out the trigger pull. USPSA approved for Production and Carry Optics. Will you be offering in Blue? CAPACITY: A demonstration of the Walther Q5 Match Steel Frame Expert Trigger with Walther Thin Profile Aluminum Grips in Blue. The weight distribution of the steel frame drastically reduces recoil to improve shooter performance, ultimately contributing to overall efficiency. Further, trigger stop, and trigger reset. The EAA has an ambidextrous thumb safety, and the Sig Sauer depends solely on the longish stroke of its flat-faced trigger. We're working on it as fast as possible and trying to get blue sorted out. This drop in trigger kit fromOverwatch Precisionincludes an NP3ed and CNC-tuned OEM Bar and 3.8 and 4.4 lb return springs. MSRP: 2846926 Breaking boundaries and shattering expectations. It costs the same to anodize in blue vs black. Not only can you customize your trigger pull weight, but you can also adjust the weight of the break. Subscribe to our email list and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events and more! The PDP features Walther's new Performance Duty Trigger, marked "PDT." It is distinct and provides a recognizable feel. With the 15 round magazine and a TF +0 basepad (it's IDPA CO configuration) it weighs in at 43.5 oz. I finally able to procure one myself with the understanding the first thing I would do to the pistol is put an APEX trigger in itwaiting patiently? To those who own a Walther PPQ or looking to purchase a Walther Q5 but are not impressed with their factory 5 pound trigger, well you are in luck. Installed the springs per the instructional video online. It features a passive safety and has a 5.6-pound pull. Product Documentation Operators Manual (2 Reviews) Rating 5 out of 5 . 2 Reviews. Walther does this mod for you when buying the Expert or dynamic trigger. (You can toss anything you want onto a Production division gun, funnel the mag opening, and grind the finger grooves off your undercut Glock frame, too.). Make it in BLUE. Trigger will be like Sig 320, just better. Please make one for the Q5 Match SF and PPS. Hi I have a ppq q5 that I would like to replace with your apex trigger please supply part no so as I can order through hyperfire Australia Kind regards Geoff Byrne. TRIGGER TRAVEL: Available in color combos of black and blue, gold, red, black, or gunmetal grey, the Overwatch Q5 SF TAC trigger is sure to add a distinct look and unrivaled performance to your Walther pistol. All of those have been legal since spring of 18, as long as you shoot the USA flavor and not IPSC. I own a 5 inch 9mm PPQ M2 which I intend to use for completion.Do you offer the slide for the Q5. We do offer a Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger for the PPQ. Powered by Invision Community, I just experienced something pretty unusual this past weekend at the IWA trade show in Germany. I can't believe that both those spring put into my PPQ Q5 SF dropped the trigger pull from 5.5 lbs to 3 lbs. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. . Catch up, man! SPECS MODEL: CALIBER: BARREL LENGTH: TRIGGER PULL: TRIGGER TRAVEL: CAPACITY: Upload or insert images from URL. 7/15/20 Gents, are we getting close to release of the Q5 SF trigger anytime soon? MAG QTY: IDPA approved for Stock Service Pistol and Carry Optics. It cost me time during stages as I learned and experienced this first hand. Walther Arms Ppq M2 Q5 Match Sf 9Mm. *We designed these base pads to work with our magwells and cannot guarantee compatibility with . Walther has a high-end "custom shop" line offering top-shelf versions of their popular Q5 Match SF (Steel Frame) model. The special edition Black Tie is deliberately understate, yet its refine looks and add performance, make this unassailable Q5 Steel Frame a modern classic. Included in the kit is a NP3'ed and CNC-tuned OEM bar complete with two different trigger return springs for the discerning shooter. Lok Grips Walther Q5 Match Steel Frame Thin Grips Our Walther Q5 Match SF Thin grips are thinner and smaller than the stock grips. So now you can see how this was an expensive baseball hat that I just received. this is the missing link to take the Q5 SF to the next level. Previous product. It removes the only external safety on the gun? I would just urge some caution here. This Q5 Match SF is a gun built for range days and competition. If you are not comfortable with the detailed disassembly of your pistol, please take it to a gunsmith for installation. In stock. As this is an option provided by the OFM, it's perfectly legal in IPSC production division. 1.3 If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Aftermarket giant hot pink drag race hammers, safeties, and triggers have been legal for a full year now. Very pleased. Low round count, excellent shape Q5 Match SF with Trijicon RMR RM07. PPQ, Q4 and Q5 pistols with either a polymer or steel frame can be retrofitted with these . We will begin pre-order once the product is approved for manufacturing and we have a delivery date. View as Grid List. USPSA approved for Production and Carry Optics. Included in the kit is a NP3'ed and CNC-tuned OEM bar complete with two different trigger return springs for the discerning shooter. I had some lukewarm comments about this pistol when I was handling it for the first time in Las Vegas back in January at the SHOT Sho. APEXif your waiting to see what the demand will be for the PPQ SF triggerit's already here! Experience it for yourself today. These version will be available from factory, While the price is not set yet he estimated that the adjustable trigger will add about $250 to $300 to existing prices. at this point you could make it in any damn color and it will be fine .. just please bring it to market cheers . Hey guys, its been nearly a year now since you announced you were close to releasing a trigger for the Q5 SF. FITS: Walther 15rd magazines - PDP F Series, PDP Compact, Q5 Match Steel Frame, Q4 Steel Frame. Several reviews state it will make the trigger pull at 4 to 4.5 lbs. I checked with Walther who indicated to me that it was interchangeable with my gun. You know that it is often times very difficult to describe how things 'feel' but this was just something I completely did not expect. 15 RDS Overwatch Trigger Walther Q5 SF Overwatch Trigger Walther Q5 SF Product #: 130131 Condition: Factory New MPN: 60322 UPC: 810004164222 MFG: Overwatch Precision MSRP: $199.99 Price: $181.99 Free Shipping for Registered Users Orders with a $80 minimum purchase and within the continental United States. Model: Q5 Match SF UPC: 810004164239 MPN: 60325. Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Hope the later is a short one for the trigger kit. My experience on SAT at the IWA show in Nurnberg was truly mind-boggling: I'm walking by the Walther booth and I'm thinking *maybe I should give this gun another look* as a quite a few readers were on my back after me voicing not being very impressed with the trigger back in January.