Extensive networking & negotiation skills bring quality to the table. With strong rental history and prime location, this tastefully renovated two bedroom, two bathroom Mountain Haus unit is the ideal vacation home. Vail real estate professional services, easy maps to find neighborhoods. All information subject to change and should be independently verified. View photos, property record valuation and tax data for 3007 Basingdale Blvd Vail CO 81657. No financial or legal advice provided. Copyright 2006-2023 Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC. Find the right Vail, CO Real Estate lawyer from 22 local law firms. Share . All Rights Reserved. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Alitza Alice Vagenknechtova and is located at Po Box 6046, Vail, CO 81658. She goes far and beyond all that. Skico announced Tuesday it had named Geoff Buchheister as the new CEO to run its mountain operations, following a search that began afterMike Kaplan announced his retirement in March 2022. ", "I only hope you know what a jewel you have in Karen. Scavenger hunt at Beaver Creek If you are looking for something for your kids to do after the slopes close or on a day off from skiing and snowboarding, try the new Eager Beaver Adventure As the Vilar Performing Arts Center celebrates its 25th anniversary, it seems like the underground venue was always meant to be designed under the ice rink. For a competitor who won three World Cup downhill races, stood on 11 podiums, represented his country at three Olympic Winter Games and . Save Search. Thank you for all the help! Put the most powerful real estate selling network in the country to work for you. Sophisticated trend analysis, local market knowledge, and deep operational expertise allow us to swiftly capitalize on opportunities and optimize every aspect of real estate to uncover and . And I don't mean in just getting the job done. ft. (Floor area) crop_free. ft. (Land size) Beautiful newly built home located on spacious corner lot. The expected pay range is $20.00 - $25.51. Jackson Hole, WY Our top-tier broker professionals are experts in Colorado real estate, and our affiliation with Sotheby's International Realty provides unrivaled global exposure with unparalleled access to distinctive properties around the world. But a quarter century ago, the idea of building a world-class venue underground was innovative, and even considered somewhat crazy. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. View our Vail real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect property. Listed by Vail Valley luxury real estate agents, Malia Cox Nobrega & Barbara Scrivens of LIV Sotheby's. Vail, Colorado Real Estate & Homes for Sale | Realty.com Homes for sale near Vail, CO 1 - 20 of 104 Steve Merritt Exclusive Broker Realty.com ER.100044960 Get in touch to see a home today! Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol are registered service marks of Columbia Insurance Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate. In 1989, Beaver Creek Village was "half-finished . 6 results. Other Limelights are being developed in Boulder and Mammoth Lakes, California. Beaver Creek Mgt. Vail Valley's Colorado Market Update_January 2023. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 80424, 81657, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Breckenridge, Beaver Creek, Avon, Silverthorne, Edwards. She is friendly, knowledgeable, easy to work with, and an all around great person. Understanding our wants and needs, and knowing the area was much appreciated and having been involved in more than a handful of real estate transactions, I can simply say that I wish I could have Marla handling all my future one. All Rights Reserved. Under Kaplans leadership for 17-plus years, Skico built more employee housing in the Roaring Fork Valley; won approval to expand skiing on Aspen Mountain with the addition of Pandoras terrain (still a work in progress); renewed contracts with the Winter X Games; ran marketing campaigns addressing social justice and climate change; debuted the ASPENX Mountain Club and Snowmass Mountain Club; opened the first gondola in Snowmass; and made capital improvements at all four ski areas. Compass 2023. Vail Resorts announced Thursday that its new mobile pass and mobile lift ticket technology will be available to guests on a new My Epic app coming in the fall of 2023.. In 2016, she joined Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties, in their Vail office, where she continues as a Broker Associate. Buchheisters official last day on the job at Whistler Blackcomb is Friday. Vail, CO $8,750,000 Total Properties Listed in Vail, CO 107 Recently Listed Homes Nearby 595 Vail Valley Drive #278 Vail , CO 81657 $4,100,000 2 beds 2 baths 1,503 sq ft $2,728 / sq ft Condo/Townhouse 380 E Lionshead Circle #350 Vail , CO 81657 $3,895,000 3 beds 2 baths 1,624 sq ft $2,398 / sq ft Condo/Townhouse 3971 Bighorn Road #7N Search Vail, CO commercial real estate for lease or sale by space availability, square footage or lease rate. Ft. Copyright 2023 Vail Multi List, Inc. (VMLS) Listed By Compass. Thank You for visiting the Vail-BeaverCreek Group website. Looking for a head start. VAIL COLORADO REAL ESTATE INC is a Colorado Corporation filed on May 3, 2005. . Ft. 2 Car Garage Listed by Pacaso Inc. Skico also recently announced a joint venture with Denver-based, real-estate developer Continuum Partners to convert the Hotel Burn into a Limelight Hotel. All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. Few investments can bring such a high level of fulfillment and pride of ownership as Colorado Ranches, Recreational Resort properties and Land. Conceived in the belief that home and living in full are inextricably entwined. 730 SF - 1,350 SF. ft. penthouse featuring the spectacular Gore Range mountain view. Kaplan, whose last day at the helm is April 30, will help him with the transition, according to the press release. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Each office is independently owned and operated. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and Compass expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. Address. Communities. To understand the impact of that statement, over the years I have had 15 "buyer" transactions, 13 "seller" transactions for a total of 28, utilizing 11 different realtors. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Vail homes for sale. Refine your Vail real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. As the Supply of land will not increase and the Demand continues to grow the investment, Montrose & Western Colorado Real EstateLooking for a beautiful and affordable place to call home?Montrose Colorado is an ideal location to retire and enjoy the best of Colorado living.Real Estate prices are some of the most affordable in Colorado.Small town charm and, Log Home Living. Im jealous of Geoff, he quipped in an interview separate from his statements. Your business is important to us! Vail. [], Base of Vail Mountain Golden Peak Penthouse. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Broker Associate in Vail Village Email Me Office: 970-627-4981 Cell: 970-471-2553 Visit My Website Listings Billy Iverson Branch Broker, Arrowhead Email Me Office: 970-627-4981 Cell: 970-390-2440 EA.100035066 Visit My Website Listings Bob McCormick Broker Associate Email Me Office: 970-627-4981 Cell: 970-471-0525 EA.001317640 Visit My Website 94 Steamboat Dr, Gypsum, CO, 81637 760,000 . Real Estate - Finding neglected homes and improving them for rental or investment Vacation Rentals, Real Estate Sales - Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado at Vail Finder View profile View . She acted exactly as I would have had I been doing the negotiations and processing myself. All dimensions are approximate and have not been verified by the selling party and can not be verified by Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC. And not only the best, but so far ahead of the #2 spot. We have only positive things to say about our Buy team (Wilhelms). Karen is the best!! Vail is a city in Colorado. Thru their advise on properties, locations, amenities, and future plans we were able to find the perfect place. Its been a phenomenal journey., Kaplans statement noted that he andBuchheister connected on so many levels. Save Search. Santa Fe, NM Ft: 2,625, Bedrooms: 3, Baths: 3. Our brokers are experts in luxury resort real estate, with a proven track record of representing extraordinary properties in the Vail Valley. Virtual Tour. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Use previous and next buttons to navigate, Save this searchYoull get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. Enjoy the safety of a new electrical panel, new heating element in each room . Our brokers are experts in luxury resort real estate, with a proven track record of representing extraordinary properties in the Vail Valley. VAIL REAL ESTATE CENTER is a Colorado Trade Name filed on April 17, 2013. Nyman, 41, will make his 214th and final World Cup start on Saturday in Aspen, concluding a lengthy career defined by determination and perseverance but filled with highs and lows and numerous injuries. He began working for Vail Resorts when the company bought Park City Mountain Resort in 2014. The company's principal address is 2077 N Frontage Road 107, Vail, CO 81657 and its mailing address is 2077 N Frontage Road 107, Vail, CO 81657. . Vail resorts is the largest owner of ski resorts not only in the World, but within Colorado. Tenants. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking. With the successful completion of the World Ski Championships Vail and Beaver Creek remain in the world spotlight gaining international exposure as one of the Top Resorts in the world. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Vail GoPro Mountain Games. $1,395,000. Aspen has such deep history, built by a community that loves and celebrates its unique mountain culture. ", "Karen Wilhelm is a terrific realtor and represented our issues perfectly! Work with a local Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties agent who can help find the right real estate listing for you. Buy . Skico hired Kaplan in 1993 to supervise the Aspen Mountain ski school, and he worked his way up from there, diving into the mountain-operations side of the business. Explore real estate listings currently represented by Engel & Vlkers Vail / Beaver Creek. Vail, CO: Myrtle Beach, SC: U.S. Avg: Difference: Taxes Overall: Federal Income Tax: State Income Tax: Sales Tax (State & Local) Sales Tax on Food: Real property tax on median home: RE trans fee on median home (over 13 yrs) Auto sales taxes (amortized over 6 years) Annual Vehicle Property Taxes on $25K Car: Annual Auto Registration no one knows the vail valley better than we do! Learn more. With 4,735 people, 2,388 houses or apartments, and a median cost of homes of $2,942,053, Vail house prices are not only among the most expensive in Colorado, Vail real estate also is some of the most expensive in all of America. The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (IDX) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO Real estate listings held by brokers other than Coldwell Banker Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. Enjoy house hunting in Vail, CO with Compass. With 60+ years of combined real estate experience in the Vail Valley and education that matches the needs of the profession - we know the area and we know rules. 2213sq. Aspen Skiing Co. has lured away a top executive from Vail Resorts Inc.s Whistler Blackcomb in British Columbia, one of the largest ski resorts in North America. All of Vail; . The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. Buchheister adds another piece to the structural changes that have been taking place at Skico, which included establishing its Aspen Hospitality division, led by CEO Alinio Azevedo, and AspenX, led by COO Darcy Loeb. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. and receive alerts when new properties are listed. Get Your Cash Offer Today! Additionally, the average days on the market decreased by 11% year-over . School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. Youll get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. "We Know The Territory!" Learn More. View this property at 3971 Big Horn Rd #7N, Vail, CO 81657, 4620 Vail Racquet Club Dr #12, Vail, CO 81657, View this property at 4620 Vail Racquet Club Dr #12, Vail, CO 81657, View this property at 672 Forest Rd, Vail, CO 81657, View this property at 4842 Meadow Ln, Vail, CO 81657, 1400 Lions Ridge Loop #A2, Vail, CO 81657, View this property at 1400 Lions Ridge Loop #A2, Vail, CO 81657, View this property at 675 Lionshead Pl #422, Vail, CO 81657, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Theresa W. Smith, professional Realtor with 20+ years experience is a significant player when it comes to earning loyalty from clients. It is recommended that you hire a professional in the business of determining dimensions, such as an appraiser, architect or civil engineer, to determine such information. Step inside the beautiful homes that are for sale in the neighborhoods you desire. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. The Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties office in Vail, Colorado is one of only 14 Global Luxury certified offices in the world. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Vail Legacy. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL. He worked next to Skico CEO Pat ODonnell as the chief operating officer in 2005, and he was named CEO the next year when ODonnell retired. Eagle County's luxury real estate market prices continue to soar in Q1 of 2022 according REcolorado/Metrolist MLS, and Vail Association of Realtors. Extensive networking & negotiation skills bring quality to the table. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. 2022 Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties. Start Today With a Vacation Home Investment haley@vailvalleyrealtor.net 805-637-2891 https://secondhomevail.com/ Email * Phone * Karen Wilhelm's knowledge of the risks of working with out of town mortgage bankers was critical. The Crowns initially started with Snowmass, Aspen Mountain and Buttermilk in 1983. Teton Valley, ID They made the process feel easy. You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. With current real estate values, low interest rates Stephen C. Myers 11/8/2021 Made up of market experts around the globe, serving our local communities is our passion. One could build-out additional private offices if desired or reconfigure the space to be something completely different. Sotheby's International Realty's commitment to. In the Vail Valley, you'll find an incomparable blend of expansive ranches and vibrant resort communities. We'll look forward to seeing her and Robert in the new year! The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Resort Data Exchange program of the Vail Multi List Service, Inc and Mountain Region Multi List Service. Buchheister, 48, had been chief operating officer at the 8,100-acre Whistler Blackcomb since November 2019. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. ", "Very patient and understanding agent. Her detailed attention to clients needs, and vast knowledge of properties, transactions, including financial direction establish Theresa as the Go-To Broker in the Vail Valley. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, The luxury market prices continue to skyrocket as residences under the 1M price point have a less modest gain. In the end, we found the ideal candidate to lead our ski and summer-time mountain operations into the future. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Vail, CO 81658 USA. ", "Karen Wilhelm was outstanding throughout the process. He has a deep understanding of the business, but just as important, he is a lifelong skier and has a deep tie to the mountain lifestyle. Her knowledge of the Vail Valley real estate market and Singletree in particular is second to none.She takes the stress out of buying and selling. Our Office Listings; Residential; Townhome . 1650 Fall Ridge Road, Unit 204 Vail, CO 81657 . Vail, CO Homes for Sale & Real Estate 81 Homes Available Tile Sort by 45 1944 Sunburst Drive A, Vail, CO 81657 5 Beds 6 Baths 4,400 Sqft 0.27 ac Lot Size Residential Sun, 26 Feb 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM $9,595,000 USD View Details 27 1890 Lions Ridge Loop 9, Vail, CO 81657 4 Beds 5 Baths 2,313 Sqft Residential $2,425,000 USD View Details 15 Learn more! ", January Real Estate News and Events in the Vail Valley, December 2022 Real Estate News and Events in the Vail Valley, Monthly Market Trends Beaver Single Family and Duplex Homes. Contemporary landscapes, party barns, and bespoke home cocktail bars are all the rage. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. Real Estate for Sale Search All Vail Valley Real Estate Listings >>> Villa Cortina 125 2-bedroom $2,675,000 Vail Village $ 2,675,000 2 bed / 1.75 bath view detail Im humbled to have the opportunity to listen and learn as I integrate into the company and the community.. Vail CO real estate listings updated every 15min. Each sale listing includes detailed descriptions, photos, amenities and neighborhood information for Vail. Start my search; . Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. We are in search of individuals who, The Role: Business Development Specialists primary focus is direct outreach to businesses and organizations who do not currently advertise. Get Loan Pre-Qualified. As the Vilar Performing Arts Center celebrates its 25th anniversary, it seems like the underground venue was always meant to be designed under the ice rink. All Rights Reserved. price-Filters. Vail, CO Real Estate - Vail Homes for Sale | realtor.com Vail, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale 139 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Engel & Volkers Vail For Sale $265,000 2 bed. COMPASS, the Compass logo, and other various trademarks, logos, designs, and slogans are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Compass, Inc. dba Compass in the U.S. and/or other countries.Corporate Responsibility, Privacy & Legal Notices: Compass is a licensed real estate broker, licensed to do business as Compass RE in Delaware, Idaho, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Tennessee, Compass Real Estate in Washington, DC, Wyoming and Idaho, Compass Realty Group in Missouri and Kansas, and Compass South Carolina LLC in South Carolina. The technology, which allows your phone to be your ticket to the slopes, will be available for the 2023-24 winter season at Vail Resorts' U.S. resorts, with availability at Whistler Blackcomb to follow in future seasons. Buchheister will likely be in Aspen for the World Cup, Kaplan said. Search . View photos, property record valuation and tax data for 1975 Vermont Rd #A Vail CO 81657. Detailed property fact sheets. It has been completely renovated and features a reconfigured floor plan to deliver three en suite bed/baths and a powder room off the living area. $1.7M Median Listing Home Price $1.1K Median Listing Home Price/Sq Ft - Median Sold Home Price Real. 4 bedrooms . Vail, CO 81657. Frisco, CO 6534sq. We're sure to find you a home you'll love. Listing information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. 212-913-9058. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Hide Contact Share Speaking to the Times, Kaplan said the hiring process took a while because interviews and negotiations were taking place during ski season a time when the job candidates are at their busiest. We know we'll have many years of wonderful family memories there. Login; Contact; Location. LIV Sotheby's International Realty is Colorado's leading luxury real estate firm with an emphasis on lifestyle. Vail and Colorado Real Estate 2022 Welcome to Vail and Colorado 2022! He gained most of his professional experience at Park City, Utah, where he worked in various leadership roles, Skico said. Find Eagle Vail real estate with MLS listings of Par Six Condo - Eagle Vail homes for sale presented by the leader in Colorado real estate. 280 809K views 1 year ago Casteel Creek in the Vail Valley, Colorado. The Crown family has owned Skicos four local ski areas Aspen Highlands, Aspen Mountain, Buttermilk and Snowmass since 1993. Theresa W. Smith, professional Broker with 25+ years experience is a significant player when it comes to earning loyalty from clients. Search listings exclusively offered by Engel & Vlkers Vail - Beaver Creek, Explore properties for sale across the Vail Valley, View the newest listings on the Vail real estate market, Find fractional or partial ownership opportunities in Vail & Beaver Creek, Explore upcoming open houses in the Vail Valley, Explore the great communities that compose the Vail Valley. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. vacation rentals & real estate sales we have the largest selection of vacation rentals in the vail valley. Vail, Colorado, United States | 2 Bed, 2 Bath Apartment For Sale | $3,850,000 - Beautiful Ritz Carlton Residence with 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. 4842 Meadow Lane Vail, CO 81657 3 Beds 1 | 2 Baths 1,451 SqFt #1006562 | Condo SOLD: $4,500,000 5030 Main Gore Drive S Vail, CO 81657 4 Beds 4 | 1 Baths 4,421 SqFt #1006801 | House SOLD: $3,175,000 141 E Meadow Drive #PENTHOUSE Vail, CO 81657 1 Beds 1 | 1 Baths 1,354 SqFt #1006505 | Condo SOLD: $3,995,000 360 E Lionshead Circle #4 Vail, CO 81657 3 Beds 1 | 2 Baths Thank you for everything you've done! ", "Karen was incredibly thorough in our process to purchase a second home in Vail.