How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center? In its Final Approval Order, the Court ordered additional relief to certain Settlement Class Members who have tickets to Postponed or Rescheduled Events. }. Our teenage son ordered 3 concert tickets for us. Tickets-Center.com, 2831 St. Rose Parkway #315, Henderson, NV 89052 Completely ripped off on concert tickets - wrong tickets sent, not what we ordered AND won or not. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. We do not actually own or price any of the tickets you see listed for sale on our site. These citations can be issued into any one of numerous Justice Courts within the state of Arizona. Unsubscribe easily. Traffic School Traffic School They were more than DOUBLE what I found through the venue & other sites. I am having this same problem with tickets-center now. Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Taskforce (Division), What to Do and Expect When Pulled Over by Law Enforcement, Gang & Immigration Intelligence Team Enforcement Mission (GIITEM), Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT), Arizona Disposition Reporting System (ADRS), Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS), Noncriminal Justice (NCJ) Compliance Program. Ray's coworkers nominated him for being a "go-to guy" and making everyone's job WebTickets-Center.com has no physical presence in Delaware. The cost-related effects of the pervasive and insidious practice, the plaintiffs proceed, ultimately reach fans, who have long decried the extraordinarily high fees Ticketmaster imposes on the tickets it sells, a practice consumers cannot avoid because of Ticketmasters ubiquity and impregnable market power.. After over an hour finally said, "We will call you back at this number within 48 hours" Concert is in less than 23 hours. Several event ticket distributors, including Live Nation and Ticketmaster, are facing a proposed class action lawsuit filed by a Quebec woman who claims that the I bought my tickets on February for a show in August. Rivera is asking the court for damages and to declare him the rightful winner of the jackpot. The average service fee from ETC is 31.5%. Hi Alicia, we sincerely apologize for the late response to this review. Email this Business. Traffic School Ask to speak in Court about why you do not support the proposed Settlement or any of its provisions. While the defendants have long compelled consumer claims against them to arbitration including in the April of 2020 case they drastically altered their arbitration agreement in July of 2021, according to the newest complaint. When I saw the charge the next day, my jaw dropped. Its sellers must be registered; some have special deals with teams, band managers or event promoters. Copyright Arizona Department of Public Safety All rights reserved. Ticket-holders described a lawless atmosphere, being housed in emergency tents and their "gourmet" cheese sandwiches being served in Styrofoam boxes. By Jen Lebron Kuhney | The Republic | azcentral.com WinCo Foods has filed a lawsuit against Surprise to block a city board that could stop construction of a grocery Website On Jan. 16, the plaintiff says he paid $250 for two event tickets and parking for an event that was scheduled to take place on May 17. Funding is available, The plaintiff, Jose Rivera, argues that he bought the lucky lottery ticket from Joes Service Center in Altadena on Nov. 7 the day before the historic drawing, as TMZ first reported, citing court filings. If approved by the Court, the Settlement resolves the case and provides benefits to Settlement Class Members who do not exclude themselves. Privacy Policy|Terms & Conditions, DePuy ASR Hip Replacement Lawsuit Funding. Unsubscribe at any time. There was nothing this site or my bank would do about it, even though it was a complete misrepresentation and total rip off. Do yourself a favor, do NOT buy anything from them. WebSpotting fake tickets is usually fairly easy. Time for an alt to music as a marketing ploy. All Rights Reserved. Coconino County. If you fit into the description above, your options under the Settlement are: For more information on this additional relief, please review the Published Notice for California Postponed and Rescheduled Event Ticket Holders. Update: The tickets were legit, just way more expensive than they needed to be. We were put on hold from the voice system for 1 to 2 hours and would just hang up. This was my cost breakdown; I was trying to purchase tickets from Ticketmaster.com, but through some pop up trickery I was redirected to Event Tickets Center. I looked it up and I paid about 3 times the amount I should have. Read fine print & extra fees. (928) 474-5267 You will also have the opportunity to elect to receive a cash payment by requesting the payment from Vivid Seats within twenty-one (21) days of receiving notice that the Postponed Event or Rescheduled Event has been cancelled. We had to start a claim because the owner didnt release them. hb```b``ADb,bL TJX4>0~g`ngU`Oew`6gp|AcNo`RcP ` rQ=jqI4I'jOCIgU}?Z %V|Ld*2AP /kKVnR2q?:Q_sB8u@%W!xe'Zj0/`Se)pCX+?Do+::{0(9. 0XTPPHS IUbTh Cochise County Event Tickets Center is a resale ticket marketplace where verified individuals and companies relist tickets for sale. Website Rivera maintains in his lawsuit that he refused to be blackmailed and reported the alleged theft to law enforcement officials and to the California State Lottery, demanding an investigation before the prize is handed out. WebAdditional Contact Information. Did filing a complaint work? Companies displayed may pay us to be Authorized or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. Click here for more information on doing nothing. After the infamous festival was cancelled, a class-action lawsuit was filed days later. But in order to comply with your preferences, we'll have to use just one tiny cookie so that you're not asked to make this The tickets would have also been available immediately for viewing through Ticketmaster. Website Each ticket voucher may potentially be redeemed for two (2) general admission tickets for eligible events at Live Nation owned or operated venues within the United States. SCREW SCALPERS! Many ETC listings feature eTickets, which can be delivered directly by email or text. Apply Armed as he is with this power over artists careers referring to the substantial portion of artist income that derives from live shows and fueled by Ticketmasters outsized profits, Mr. Rapino has used this position to intimidate the live music industry into using Ticketmaster for primary ticketing services and, more and more, secondary ticketing services., The information- and data-driven suit then highlights all manner of supporting details, reiterating once more that substantially all of the nations major concert venues have entered into long-term exclusive agreements with primary ticketing service providers and noting that most of the deals with Ticketmaster, usually running five to seven years, are renewed because there is no effective competition to Ticketmaster when these long-term exclusive dealing contracts expire.. Can Nigeria's election result be overturned? The Fyre Festival was organised by now-convicted Billy McFarland (left) and rapper Ja Rule (center), Billy McFarland was sentenced to six years in prison for fraud in October 2018. which concluded they could have had up to $7,220 returned each. After submitting my order for reserved seats, I got a confirmation for Lawn tickets. As a result, fake tickets tend to be very cheaply Willcox Justice Court TicketsCenter Reviews - 2,348 Reviews of Tickets-center.com Each ticket voucher is valid for a single, one-time use and tickets are subject to availability to class members on a first-come, first-served basis. Safford Justice Courts With your site, one try and I have two tickets to Megadeth! Douglas Justice Court Traffic School. Redeem Discount Codes on, One $5 UPS delivery credit/discount code per eligible transaction made on Ticketmaster.com during the class period, up to a maximum of 17 credits per person. Traffic School They are using a series of unscrupulous schemes to deceive and abuse their customers. Never got the refund. It's a terrible company. Yeah I bought the tickets still. Im debating on what to do on this same issue. However, the website would pull up only to give a message saying, oops something went wrong, please try again later. Now we can't buy any tickets and we are gonna miss the show as Event Tickets Center won't refund us or buy us new tickets. As part of the Schlesinger v. Ticketmaster settlement, Ticketmaster agreed to provide: For more information about Schlesinger v. Ticketmaster, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions available here:http://insider.ticketmaster.com/frequently-asked-questions-schlesinger-v-ticketmaster. The event reportedly sold about 8,000 tickets with an advertised musical line-up that boasted of top artists, luxury accommodation and gourmet dining. The proposed lawsuit names the California Lottery, Castro and Reggie as defendants. The ticket price went from $150 each at the presale to $50 each the week before the show. Apache County Chinle Justice Court Following the fallout of the festival, documentaries by rival streaming services Netflix and Hulu have showed what went wrong behind-the-scenes on the island of Great Exuma. Fine print: "This website is independently owned and operated and is not affiliated with any official venue or event box office, official venue or event website, and this website is not the licensed ticket agent of any official box office. (928) 635-2691 Riveras lawsuit lists both Castro and Reggie as two separate defendants, but it does not offer any additional information on their purported involvement in the suspected theft. Traffic School Most places email tickets YOU BOUGHT immediately. The website offers a 100% money-back guarantee and last-minute tickets, but sellers are responsible for issuing refunds. Apache County I am SO mad at myself for falling for it, but like you said, it was the first site that came up and it seemed so legit with the image of the venue and seat location, etc. three = four .hide-if-no-js { Hi Armando, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback here. The rope is payed out! If you want last-minute tickets, tickets to sold-out shows or tickets cheaper than face value, you might find what you need through ETC. Please send an email with your order confirmation number to feedback@eventticketscenter.com. 540 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<56098D8ED1986240920BF553E5FCDBE7>]/Index[518 41]/Info 517 0 R/Length 109/Prev 1293867/Root 519 0 R/Size 559/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream Globe Regional Court #fyrefestival pic.twitter.com/I8d0UlSNbd. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. Our The lawsuit claimed that Vivid Seats was obligated to make payments for tickets 3 This site made a profit of 900 Dollars. Cochise County Click here for more information on objecting to the Settlement. Its too busy responding to bad reviews. Cochise County The Arizona Department of Public Safety issues citations for various violations pertaining to Arizona Revised Statutes. The website sells MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL, NASCAR, PGA, college sports, tennis, boxing and WWE tickets and tickets for Broadway shows, concerts in all genres and special events like Coachella and awards shows. Website Next, after returning to the initially mentioned idea that Live Nation shamelessly violated a Department of Justice consent decree (which will now run through 2025), the no-holds-barred lawsuit takes aim at the companys CEO, Michael Rapino. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Press J to jump to the feed. Wasted 450 bucks which I'm going to try to dispute. (928) 688-2729 Website I ordered mine to see The Weeknd in August almost a month ago. Delivery methods vary by seller and event, but youre guaranteed on-time receipt of any tickets you buy on the site. (link is external) Flagstaff Justice Court. Fredonia Justice Court These guys should be put out of business. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. We notice two other couples had the same problem with your site once we were in the site. Event Tickets Center is an online resale marketplace where fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds, including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. Also included are comparisons of ticketing fees at gigs for which Ticketmaster was the sole ticketing provider (against non-Ticketmaster shows), a breakdown of the US ticket market versus that of the UK (in which no one provider has extensive exclusive deals for primary ticketing services), and an analysis of the defendants recent moves to establish a material presence in the secondary ticketing space. )hlQ"VQlk;8.d ` X430040gJ`bg`gT`h}r .+jXRyOu/f%=k>T m'Ji`ufQ N Attorney Generals Office received 583 complaints, company owes more than $6.75 million across the nation. Court Sierra Vista Justice Court Primary. Finally I got a hold of someone on July 11 after being put on hold for an hour then receiving a message to leave my number for a return call. Unfortunately, I was unable to find nautical or rope-related words in your comment. Anymore when I try to buy tickets on Ticketmaster, I get on and the stupid site crashes 10 times in the process. She is now worried it looked sketchy and that they send the tickets 3 days before the event. (928) 337-7558 I had already briefly looked at the ticket prices, so I had an idea about the cost per ticket (General Admission only). According to Rivera, a man identified by him only as Reggie somehow swiped the Powerball ticket from him that same day. The Methodology Behind Great Sync: A Breakdown for Brands, Content Creators and Supervisors, Tunefinds 2022 Top TV Placements Show Sync Opportunities for Catalog Tracks Are Stronger Than Ever, Is Sync the New Radio? After many attempts and after missing half the concert she suggested to repurchase the tickets and get a refund at a later time.