I like to recognize Thomas/Site Manager, for his complete support while with WSI.I highly recommend their servicesThank youMARED MABONE. I am very glad I joined Walks Talent Management and can fully recommend this agency. Ashlee is the reason I'm giving WSI 5 stars. You can reach out to us via the contact pageor 1800 491 828 so we can book you for an information session. I have been treated so kindly and they show care and concern on ANY and EVERY problem or question you have! We are grateful to Lindsey Brake and her amazing staff! Best Talent Agencies in Gold Coast, FL - Select Miami Talents, Lori Wyman Casting, Stellar Model & Talent Agency, The Green Agency, Pristine Model & Talent Management, Paper Dolls Agency, Aura Entertainment, Marquee Casting, Faces Management Group, Ellen Jacoby Casting International Ltd The overall benefits is really good and up to standards of full time employers. I would recommend. We help a hugely diverse range of Gold Coast modelsmanage their careersand were always interested in adding to that diversity. I really appreciate the work that WSI is doing in helping people get jobs..there staff are very welcoming and they do a great job.once again thank you for ur help. 888inc Is a trusted talent management firm that represents ACTORS and PRESENTERS across FILM, TV, COMMERCIALS and COMMERCIAL MODELLING. My name is Amber and I have been working with WSI for a little over a month almost 2. Please fill out the Main application form on the website. Ashley is very helpful and a great team leader. To our new American Acto, AMERICAN ACCENT - ONLINE CLASSES!!! As Australia's only national exclusive modelling and talent agency for children, Bettina Management are the experts in recruitment and placement of child talent. At EG Workforce Solutions, we've been serving job seekers and employers for over six decades. If you have any questions, feel free to call us during office hours, Monday Friday. WSI is everything you would hope for when walking into a staffing agency, Danielle took the time to acknowledge my previous work history before she considered what job might work best for me and worked diligently to get me into a role that worked, a year later and I am truly grateful I walked into there office, thanks WSI Great kind people that will get you working asap. All rights reserved. thank you so much and more power guys! What are some popular services for talent agencies? She was super nice and found something for me and I was able to start working as soon as the next Day. All the kids were awesome. We can provide you with Sydney and Brisbane Models. Going through school was not an easy task As it seemed nearly impossible to study a pay check and go to school, Melissa has made that happen for me! Meagon is wonderful to work with and very responsive to our needs. They provide great help to gain employment quickly in the Battle Creek area. Otherwise we would love to know any feedback you have. I recommend WSI for anybody looking for work. If youre a casting director or photographer looking for fresh talent, then go ahead and give us a call or fill out our client contact form. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. Thank you WSI. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. Very great people in there I worked with Danielle and she did everything she could to get me into work deff worth going to check them out for work, Really grate staffing and job placement friendly staff and helpfull. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Your future is limitless. They went above and beyond to make sure I was placed in the perfect job to use the skills I have. For daily updates on recent casting, auditions, open casting call opportunities and the work our talent has starred in. Patrese People Recruitment Agency - one of the top recruiting companies in Gold Coast. Knowing that I will be taken care of with courtesy and professionism.A very pleasant experience. my personal principles and personal set limits; and has always respected them. They are always happy and go above and beyond to help in anyway. Through his warm connectivity and interpersonal skills, Brad has secured numerous auditions and provides his talent with resources and opportunities to thrive in the industry. 2023 Hunter Talent. Great staffing agency, placed me quickly in a job that I really like. She has very good talent and I have booked many through her talent agency.more, Today was the 2nd time I've gone to a casting at Lori Wyman's agency. They make you feel comfortable with the position you are applying with. Had a great experience at WSI today , super excited to start a new career . Regardless of your niche or the audience you target with your content, theres always a brand out there that needs your services. WSI is an excellent agency to work with. Works with you!! View Details. \ From the choreography at Copa room shows, to the show stopping greeters andmore. As a former talent herself, she understands this industry and knows the ins and outs. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. If you are looking for a genuine and understanding agent, then I cannot recommend Walks Talent Management enough.". Thomas at WSI is one of many great agents who will be there to help support and guide you along your job seeking. She was such a professional and such an amazing person to have on set. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. See WSI ratings and testimonials on ClearlyRated. Wsi Marysville ohio is the best place I have worked by far, they are very understsnding, friendly, and like a huge family, I haven't been more happy with a staffing agency in my life. Founded in 1998, we strive to get you the best experiences in acting, television, modelling and many other fields of the industry. We look forward to hearing from you! We supply our diverse range of talent to thousands of casting directors, photographers and casting agents every year. I just wanted to say a gigantic and heartfelt thank you to you and the amazing children and parents who participated in the Bravehearts Day TVC shoot this morning. Agency888has been a global provider of talent for over 25 years. Any question or problem you have they are there till its answered or fixed!! I will recommend WSI to anyone. All of the ladies at the Bellefontaine office were very sweet and helpful. They have halped me more than any other staffing agency I have ever worked with! We are Evolution Management Co. WATCH OUR STORY Abbe Bradbury Here at Hunter Talent we have a reputation for only working with the best talent in the industry. I would highly recommend anyone I know who needs a job to apply at wsi in Tipton. Call CL Agencies today on 07 5519 3333 for more information! And answered any questions I had. We are available 24/7 to assist in helping you find the right person/people for the job. Brisbane Sunshine Coast Melbourne London and more! We only require you to pay for portal subscriptions for important casting tools and high-quality headshots, which if you dont have yet, you can get with our in-house photographers at a reasonable fee. "Thanks again! Awesome thank you ti the staff, They are super efficient with placing you a in a job youre comfortable with. I recommend her and this office if you're needing help looking for employment they're great. I wish I had been able to utilise their expertise and guidance when I first started out. Ashlee was such a Great Help, and assistance I cant thank her enough. Cindy began her performing arts training at a very young age across dance and theatre training and completed her Certificate 4 in Dance at Dynamite Studios in 2012. I have decided a while ago to apply through a temp agency again while I focus my career attending school again. Learn all you need to know about becoming a fitness influencer and making a career from your passion for fitness. Im very happy to be part of this AMAZING TEAM! They also offer insurance! Danielle was there for me from start to walking me into my placement. I like the job they found for me a good group of people to help you find a job. Level 1, 78 Botany Road, Alexandria, NSW 2015 . The Bettina management Gold Coast Office includes an interview room, where our wonderful Gold Coast talent can meet our talent coordinators in person, or over zoom! . They are great people working for a great company. WSI is a great opportunity for most when looking for employment but if your in the Battle Creek area I urge you to contact Gabby not only is she loving care and committed to your success she goes above and beyond her duties to insure you make it over all just a great person and she deserves her flowers now, Got job same day as went in full time and three day weekends would highly recommend if need a job asap. I will highly, HIGHLY suggest, "you" choose WSI as an option to apply with a staffing agency. It allows newborn talent to transition into a standard talent representation package once they are a little bigger! . We already help quite a few local talents withacting career management, but wed love to add some diversity to our books. Wsi treat their ppl very well and the staff are very friendly and have went out of their way for me. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Its been a pleasant change of pace from my previous jobs. Its a great staffing agency and Alivia is very informed and helped me with everything I needed help with .plus she respond very quickly . I have known Tegan Glass for around 4 years as a professional working agent in SE Queensland and have had a strong business relationship with Tegan for that period of time. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Thank you Melissa , for everything! Well let you know when they go live. The ladys in the office are very professional . I feel like she will do great things for this company. Shes polite and patient with me every time I come into the Battle Creek office. While we may not have a bricks and mortar location in the area, we work to ensure that all of our Gold Coast actors and models get the very best in terms of representation. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. When you have a shoot in mind, in order to be successful, you will need to have professional talent . Offered a job that could be started immediately & the hiring process was streamline.. so easy & smooth. Very good people to work for. Quickest interview and straight to working. The team at Package Right WSI are a great bunch of career professional women. The business of this industry can feel complex and untrustworthy. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. I will definitely tell my friends and family about WSI. What Are the Different Types of Influencers? Goodwin Talent Agency has provided actors, models and singers for various events, TV commercials, TV series, Films including those on major streaming networks such as Netflix, Binge, Amazon Prime and more! Hunter Talent is an Australian based acting and modelling agency with offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.