2. "Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own." To me, it matters not who the boss of this house is, as long as we end the day with a warm hug and romantic kiss. Im just being extra friendly to someone who is extra attractive. I realized reality is more beautiful than my dream was. Lowe-Simmons suggests writing this note and seeing if she can guess what those three things are, or adding a few lines to explain it for yourself. I'm so glad that I get to keep you in my life.. Im in love with you. Tailor this message to your relationship status. After all, sometimes poetry expresses feelings in a way that normal words just can't manage. We belong in each others arms. I did not believe in the concept of love. Being with you keeps me alive." 2. Let it flow and see the face of your loved one light up in happiness and pleasure. Love you so much. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, so brighten your paramours morning with some 36. When its hot, your love melts my soul and keeps me secure. 5. Just so you know, I'm madly in love with you. The feelings are true, its only for you. My heart had a hole in it but then you came and filled it with love unbound. No matter how dark my day is, seeing you always brightens it and makes me realize that with you, I am doing right. - Christina Perri, "I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else." - Swedish Proverb, "You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are." I'm so lucky. Before I fall asleep, I always picture what it would feel like to fall asleep in your arms. In today's digital age, giving a handwritten letter to your girlfriend or wife is a truly unforgettable romantic gesture that's sure to impress. Greet your loved one with a sweet message in the morning to start their day right, or say good night with a romantic text after a long day. Time has surely passed, but you are still the same for me. - Diana Peterfreund, "So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you." You have your battles to fight but you put me first even when you dont notice just know that I do. 10. Good night! ), You are beautiful when you wake, beautiful before your hair is brushed, beautiful at work, beautiful when you're all dressed up, and beautiful on the couch in sweatpants. 4. You are my other half. ", "Love understands love; it needs no talk" , "I swear I couldnt love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow" , "In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you", "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other ", "Thinking of you keeps me awake. "Annabel Lee," Edgar Allan Poe, "I lov'd thee from the earliest dawn, / When first I saw thy beauty's ray,/ And will, until life's eve comes on, / And beauty's blossom fades away; / And when all things go well with thee, / With smiles and tears remember me. I love you more every day. I love 1. 18. It has always been important for me to say I love you not only out of habit, but because I really mean it. I will love you till my last breath and that is my promise to you. 3. I dont know if you know, that I truly love you. Love ya! Being with you adds meaning to my life. I adore you, dear. I cant think of any other person who could do such a miracle in my life. So far, every moment we've spent together has been awesome. WebGood morning, babe. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. You make every moment a memory that I will cherish forever. I want you to know that there's no one who can replace you. I love that you see all of me and love me anyway. No matter how you choose to let them know how much you care, were confident that you can pull inspiration from one of these messages to get the job done. "When you reassure her that she can be in her pajamas and you still have a great time with her, youre saying to her that she can feel safe to be comfortable with you. Im proud to have you in my world. If I know what love is, it is because of you. "And she became his wife, and he loved her." Tell your man exactly how you feel by channeling the power of the written word. 39. Boy! I choose you. Night and day I keep thinking about you. What matters is that the message is meaningful and true to your love for your partnerno matter what that sounds like," she says. Love messages don't have to be sappy to be sincere. Love messages can also touch on just the right tone you may be going forromantic, sweet, funny, cute, witty, or even sad. 34. I will love you today, tomorrow and forever! Good morning, my love! It also gives them the perfect ending to even the lousiest of days. 3. Can't wait for the morning. That instance and moment, I knew that you are the one for me. - Eva Gabor, "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." You own my heart. 31. You brought light into my life when I was surrounded by darkness. 15. 19. Yes, that is true, I am only for you. - Rumi, "If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day so I never have to live without you." 38. Ann Landers, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love." Albert Einstein, "Love is friendship that has caught fire. 11. You make my heart soar, my mind race, and my lips form a perfect smile. I adore you, my darling, I trust you know. 15. 1. Loving you is the best thing I have ever done. Coz its true that I simply love you. 7. You, me, cuddling for 48 hours straight? I am lucky to have you! You are my aphrodisiac. Now, who would argue with this? 16. I think I have met my soulmate. All-day long, its only you. I wouldnt want anyone else to be the father of my children! You attract favour. Its funny how you can go through life thinking you were complete until you fall in love. I still remember that moment, when I first saw you. I hope this leaving me to light there are always have an amazing of you so I thought at my good way I Your love is as sweet as honey. 2. Please come back as soon as possible. No matter how many years we share together in our marriage, there are two times when I want to be with you now and forever. Love you sweetheart. Remember this isnt a colleague or just anybody we are talking about here but your partner, friend, and lover. 5. Your presence pleases my mind, and your soul pours peace on mine. I feel fortunate every second that you are in my world. I want to write a thousand words for you because I truly love you. Wish you all the best on your birthday. I have never felt this before; I think I love you to the core. I cant remember what life was like without you, and I never want to. (You can also say "I hope you feel as beautiful as you did when ___, and then fill in the blank. Forever is just a start for us. Being in love with you is the best feeling. It wont do. Some tokens of love and affection never go out of styleand the love letter is certainly one of those! 29. Too many people are starved in relationships, little wonder cheating and divorce is on the rise. I have a section of my heart that always smiles whenever you cross my mind. 40. You always know just what to say to make me feel better. / The thought of violets meant florists' shops, / And bows and pins, and perfumed papers fine; / And garish lights, and mincing little fops / And cabarets and soaps, and deadening wines. Yes, it is not always about expensive gifts and candlelight dinners; an unexpected love-filled message can make her the happiest. / We are weaned from our timidity / In the flush of love's light / we dare be brave / And suddenly we see / that love costs all we are / and will ever be. Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. We especially like this message for those in long-distance relationships since it subtly reminds your sweetheart that good times are ahead. Dear boyfriend, I want you to know how much I appreciate you. / And nowunwittingly, you've made me dream / Of violets, and my soul's forgotten gleam." You're just like bacon. I Love You. I wish you all the best in the world. My world was so empty and dark that it all seemed so meaningless to me. I am grabbing the chance with both of my palms. You are the most amazing woman to me. 22. Shell be so moved by this one she wont know how to respond. From being your best friend to your wife, the journey has been truly wonderful. To make things easier, we have listed around 100+ To my frog prince: I love you so much that I would have married you even if I had to kiss the frog version of you first. MANILA, Philippines Actor-politician Arjo Atayde wrote a short but sweet message for his fianc Maine Mendoza who celebrated her 28th birthday yesterday, March 3. If you live for a hundred, I would like to live for a hundred minus one day, so that I do not have to live without you. The most important person in my life is you. Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I am with you! Your heart is so pure and so forgiving that it will always be the center of my attention, no matter what else is going on in my life. It's the best way to start the day. I would find you sooner, love you longer and spend more time with you. in magazine journalism. WebWe would exchange very sweet messages and be intimate together. I hope to spend all my tomorrows chasing your perfect smile. I wish that sleeping in your arms under the moonlight, we look at the stars. Your email address will not be published. 14. I am thankful to you; you made my life such a wonderful place. Its just a clue that love is not in sight but heart. And I will never regret it. There are no words I could use to describe the love we share. Today, I believe that if love exists its only because of you. Im having one of those days, that make me realize how lost Id be without you. I always knew you were the one for me. I love you! You turned my life into a journey of love and happiness. Here is a way to recognize the life you are creating together. - Jane Austen, "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love." 21. - Sylvia Day, "True love stories never have endings." I love you very much! Well, you are and thank heavens you belong to me. I love you very much! I Miss you so much! Every day with you is a wonderful addition to my life's journey. What is this and how has this happened I dont know. Making your love known to that special someone is one of those little things that not just keep relationships alive, but also helps them flourish. My days are boring and times are still. Even though I'm unsure about most things in life, I am certain that I love you, and I will continue to love you forever. I love you more than I could ever really explain; you make me believe the concept of inexplicable love. From a dreamy love quote from Dr. Seuss to a famous line from Mr. Darcy in "Pride and Prejudice" these cute love quotes will make anyone feel appreciated. 3. I remember in my dating years, my boyfriends used them a lot and it really got to me. 13. I can never stop loving you. I can't wait to come home to you tonight. I love your honesty, your passion, your resilience, your courage, your partnership, and your smile. 9. I miss you! If theres one thing in this world Im afraid to lose, its you. "My heart is and always will be yours." Everyone has their own motivation to get up in the morning and face the day. I love you honey. Marrying you was the best decision Ive ever made. It brings life to my heart. Nicholas Sparks, "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." facebook twitter Pintrest. You have touched me more profoundly than I ever thought you could. My life starts with you and it will end on your name. - Aristotle. We drive each other crazy sometimes, but we always work our way back to each other. Good night. Were in this together, and youre my spouse for life. Do you want to plant yourself in the heart of your lover? I wake to think of you, and I sleep to see you in my dreams. No, its your charming smile which attracts me the most. A simple good morning message is enough to see the smile on her face. The added reminder that youll be seeing each other soon is a bonus to help remind your beloved that this distance between you wont be forever.. I wanna confess something to you today; I really love the feeling of being in love with you. 14. If I was a teardrop in your eye I would roll down onto your lips. romantic sweet messages for him to make him smile 3. Just like ours! Here are cute good morning messages for her in a long-distance relationship. From the moment we met, I knew you would be mine and I would be yours for the rest of our days. Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. The crown on my head, my mother, my boss, my best friend, my lover, Her royal majesty, Her ladyship, my Emperess, my Queen, I know sometimes I act foolishly and ignore you, but baby believes me when I say I love and adore you. Valerie Lombardo, "A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him." Some feelings can go, but this one for you will never sway, it is firm and undying. When your relationship is filled with romance, laughter, enough Communication, and understanding. Boy says I am crying because of my doll is crying Latest Relationship SMS Messages I love every morning that you are with me. Tonight I'll fall asleep with you in my heart. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." Baby, I love you more than me. Baby, you give me so much happiness and I want to give you nothing less. Hey there *insert honey emoji*! Love you my princess. You're a great , To honor your beauty, I present you with a dozen red roses , "You can't blame gravity for falling in love." I feel safest and happiest when I'm in your arms. 2. Love you my dearest wife. Youre not an option. It so happens, that in life you meet your soulmate, and your life gets complete. When you're crafting your love message, remember that it doesn't have to follow a dated definition of what a relationship is you know your partner well enough to get deeper than complimenting their looks. Imagine your partner having a really rough day and all of a sudden his or her phone blows off with a sweet love text from you. I can feel the weights of loneliness on my feet. Im having one of those days, that make me realize how lost Id be without you. Love you, my sweetie., 21. Just had to let you knowloving you is the best thing that happened to me , Can I borrow a kiss? (Then add a sentence about her in the past, present, and future. That time I came to know that I really love you. , "Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place." You think of my heart with innumerable joyous moments each moment. At times of pain and suffering, I really dont know what it was. 4. 32. 10. At that point, I found a way. I love you, 12. When I look into your eyes, I see heaven, I see the love and I see an answered prayer. Youre the first person I want to tell when things go wrong and when they go right. You will be the last thing I think of before I fall to sleep and the first thing to remember when I wake up. The world would be a much darker place without you. TIMESOFINDIA.COM. Web1. If youre not married, simply swap in why youre my girlfriend or why youre my fiance for why I married you., Nothing makes her more excited than knowing she can be her full comfortable self around you," Mouhtis says. I love you. - David Viscott, "At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet." Im thankful every day you said Yes when I asked you to marry me. My love, I love you so much! ), I'll take care of you, and you'll take care of me. You love with fierce intensity and Im returning your love. No word can describe my love for you! I keep caring, loving, and loving you eternally, through the single days and the challenges well confront. When you can't physically be with your partner whether that's because you're doing long distance, traveling solo, or just spending a few days apart it's important to let them know that you're thinking of them by sending a thoughtful and romantic love message. I have loved you all my life! I cant describe how much important you are to me. 5. Feel free to change to whatever your favorite long-distance date activity is.. - Katharine Lee Bates, "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever." But maybe love, real love, also gives you permission to just be the[person] you are." My dear sweetheart, I wanna make a confession today. 17. 4. 12. You attract happiness. I love you. Since the time I've met you, I cry a little less, laugh a little harder, and smile all the more, just because I have you, my life is a better place. 10. We go together like peanut butter and jelly. I wish to take you in my arms, and never let you go. 13. I love you with all my heart. I choose you every day, and I'm so lucky you choose me, too. Travel + Leisure magazine may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. If you need a dash of inspiration, explore these short and long love messages in a variety of formats, including quotes from notable authors, text messages, love letters, Southern love poems, and more. This has never happened in the past, as it is happening now. At times of pain and suffering, when I look into your eyes, all my troubles fade away. With you, I feel I am the new me because I dont need to pretend. I never thought that I will have I always wake up smiling. Ive never been so happy in my entire life. This simple lyric from the Etta James song At Last truly says it all that even in the mundane, having your sweetie in your life feels like heaven, Mouhtis says. She's probably seen Dave Matthews Band in your hometown, and she'll never turn down a bloody mary. - Pablo Neruda, "To love is to burn, to be on fire." If theres anything in life I wouldnt want to change, it is the chance of meeting you and falling in love with you. I love you a lot and I mean it from my heart. Created: Mar 4, 2023, 14:45 IST. 9. With each passing day I realize more and more how lucky I am to have you in my life. With you in my life, I have everything. 6. Love you, honey. Even if you dont feel like a mushy or lovey person, you can still find countless ways to send sweet messages of encouragement to your long-distance partner. Try the most touching love messages from the ones above..When the hearts unite, there must be a need to express it. 2. Good night. This note will reassure her that your feet are firmly planted in your relationship, and together you can get through the hardest of times and come out even stronger on the other side.. WebWhen a few short words simply dont cut it, consider sending one of these long love messages for her. Pain of love lasts a lifetime." You put your arms around me, and Im home. You always remain close to my heart, no matter how far you are. This is the note to share, Mouhtis advises, stressing that all couples fall on hard times, whether its within their relationship or outside forces. Whenever were apart, I cant stop thinking about you. Our story isnt a high-tech thriller, but our little narrative has its charms. Its really heart ? I adore you. Since 1971,Travel + Leisureeditors have followed one mission: to inform, inspire, and guide travelers to have deeper, more meaningful experiences. / I'll love thee when thy morn is past, / And wheedling gallantry is o'er, / When youth is lost in age's blast, / And beauty can ascend no more. Words will fail to express my feelings for you. I really miss you. You put your arms around me and Im home. I had given up on love but then you changed everything for me. When you acknowledge appreciation it helps both you and your partner continue to put forth effort because it is working.. - Mitch Albom, "You're the greatest risk I've ever taken. I hope your birthday is as sweet, tasty and luscious as cake. Deep love messages for her. I have travelled to the furthest end of the world, but the thoughts of you are always in my mind. You fill all the emptiness in my heart. You are everything I prayed for and more; at my weakest, you make me feel strong, at my lowest you lift me, even when Im sad, you cheer me up. ), I want to explore your eyes, the curves of your face, and the pout of your lips forever. However, you can not prove it exists. I choose you every day, and I'm so lucky you choose me, too. I say this from the bottom of my heart honey; your love for me is flawless, your commitment impeccable. The passion in your eyes, the radiance on my face, your look made me blush. 9. I have seen it many times. I was dispirited and broken inside. I love you a lot. I hope your birthday is as sweet, tasty and luscious as cake. 2. This is what they mean when they say, meant to be., "My heart is and always will be yours." l love you. Good morning my love. I love you more than you know. Dunno, why I want to be with you, is this love? 23. When I say I love you, I mean it from the heart. Your love will feel absolutely touched that you see her in this light, Mouhtis says. Love you! The more years go by, the more I learn new things to love about you. I love that you are my biggest cheerleader. Less Inclined to attract any pain or strife. - Alfred Tennyson, "People say they find love, as if it were an object hidden by a rock. My greatest fantasies are the ones that start with you and end with you. Our puppy and I have big plans to give you a million kisses tonight. Im happy to be wishing you another Happy, Healthy & Blessed Birthday Cause you deserve that and more. Pardon us while we dab our eyes. But sometimes, she'd told me how the 7 years gap bothers her. You are the reason for my smile and my happiness. ), "We were together. Being with you gives me joy. Love you so much honey. Whether you pen a poem yourself or borrow from the classics, your loved one is sure to appreciate the eloquent message you're throwing his way. If you are in a relationship and you never voice out how you feel about your partner, how would they know? I adored one. 25. Whenever you just take my hand, all the comfort in the world fill up my heart in a moment. It is true that my heart always skips a beat whenever you say my name. / A man is born to love a Southern girl / blond hair, black hair, brown hair, / straight or curled, / a man is born to love a Southern girl." While she is not working on her career in the real world, she loves to jump on the site and use this platform as a way to express and hopefully help other people with relationship advice. Good morning to we started dating 25. Words are not enough to say thanks to you for being with me. 6. I look forward to this day and many more just like it for you will forever be in my heart. 41. 26. Counting the hours until we're together again. Its impossible to measure the depths of the love that I feel for you. If we are agreeing or disagreeing, if we are fighting or making love, no matter how extreme the contrast is, you always make it worth the while, wife. Every day of ours feels just like the very first day because I cannot help falling in love with you over and over again. I Miss you always, dear. 11. 13. 17. 33. I love you so much my dear wife! I love you with all my heart - forever and always. WebTrue relationship sms :: Some reasons make relationships precious, but only precious relationship are made with no reasons. I know I can always count on you. There are only two times that I want to be with you: Now and Forever. / They carry us under the waters of the world / out past the starposts of a distant planet / And creeping through the seaweed of the ocean / they tangle us with ropes and yarn of memories / where we have been together, you and I." Just keep faith in me. Only the fortunate ones get the chance to wish their loved one a good morning when they wake up. I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye. I don't want to see stars, but your eyes. You are my rock, my home, and my everything. The perfect decision of my life was marrying you. I love you. When I look at you, I see a lot of things; my best friend, my soul mate, my secret holder, my tear stopper, my future. Being appreciated for all of who she is including her flaws allows her to feel safe and comfortable to be herself with you, Mouhtis says. I love you truly madly and deeply! It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. 10 Everyday Things Women Do That Turn Men Off ( And Have No Clue About), Love Touching Messages To Strengthen Your Relationship, 8 Intimate Habits Of Couples Who Are Deeply Connected, 15 Signs Its Time To End The Relationship. As small as it seems, she loves to hear the entire phrase I love you versus Love you,'" Mouhtis adds. - Leo Tolstoy, "To love another person is to see the face of God." What shall I ask more? 19. MANILA, Philippines Actor-politician Arjo Atayde wrote a short but sweet message for his fianc Maine Mendoza who celebrated her 28th birthday yesterday, Wish you all the best on your birthday. You're my paradise, and I'd happily get stranded on you for a lifetime. Im proud to have you as my husband. Have these sweetest messages of love for him. Life isnt always easy, but its a lot easier with you by my side. Your eyes attract me the most. Every second away from you feels like a lifetime. Your email address will not be published. It is a person, and we are finally home." Sweet love messages can serve as a reminder of your growing, even eternal bond. I love you! Thank you for lifting me up when I'm at my best and my worst. Love Quotes to Send as a Text. Send one of these good night text messages and give your loved one the closest thing you can to a good night kiss! From simple quotes about love from John Lennon to impactful quotes from Mother Teresa, these short love messages will show your true feelings. I met you and fell in love with you. Heres to my new boyfriend whose birthday is today. 3. I love you and will always do. If you asked me to throw in my last dime into a lottery ticket, I would do that without much hesitation. - Margaret Mitchell, "Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place." Love is the greatest value that we can possess as human beings, Lowe-Simmons says. - Jane Austen, "I have died every day waiting for you; darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years.