Thanks so much for your help. RIFLE-MUSKET c1864 TYPE II MUSKET Here we present an antique Springfield U.S. Model 1863 Type II Rifle-Musket, manufactured at, CIVIL WAR Antique U.S. BURNSIDE Model 1864 5th Model SADDLE RING Carbine Classic PERCUSSION Carbine Made in Providence, RI Here we present an antique U.S. Burnside Model 1864, also, CIVIL WAR Era Antique FRENCH MUTZIG Arsenal Model 1840 PERC. It appears that the stock has either been sanded (a lot) or its a post war Springfield stock, probably after 1870.as far as markings on the stock are concerned there probably rack numbers from being stored in Arsenals.. My elderly sister-in-law ask me to dispose of what appears to be a Civil War era rifle which had been a wall hanger in her home. /* see gallery_shortcode() in wp-includes/media.php */. Let me know if you have other questions, Im happy to help. Your email address makes me think that you are my sons age! Rare gun with only 1001 of these made. 45-70 caliber with a 28" barrel. This a new condition riffle and its never fired also includes Springfield Front/rear flip up sites Shooters, this is a new and unfired Springfield, M1A 308. This includes 1 32-round Big bucks were spent on this one. Stay awhile and check out the 24-Hour Gun Show. This gun has a rare triangular captive ramrod bayonet. $59.99. 1863 Springfield Muzzle Loading Rifle-Blued 1863 Springfield Muzzle Loading Rifle-Blued 33" barrel, Chambered in believed to be 58cal, Smooth 3/4 length straight grip stock, Steel butt plate, Single LARGE LOT OF GUN PARTS. 36 Item(s) Found Page 1 1. I purchased this rifle back in the 70s at an estate sale. 58 cal. Action functio, Percussion 30 inch barrel Sharps rifle in fine condition. } I agree with your friends assessment of the weapon being a civilian conversion trapdoor Springfield. Receiver is dated 1894, metal and receiver are a smooth, "NSN, made in 1853, .69 caliber, 42"" proofed barrel. First martial long arm to fire the .58 Minie ball with the Maynard tape primer system. Lock plate and butt-plat, 32-1/2 inch round barrel shortened from 36 inches that is chambered in 50-70 caliber. Springfield: 1870,trapdoor breech-ldg rifle. it is a single shot break open action chambered for 22lr. The Model 1863 was a minor improvement over the Springfield Model 1861. Rimfire DROP BREECH Rifle Serial Number 916 Falling Block Single Shot Rifle Here we present an antique Allen & Wheeloc, Antique Model 1842 Harpers Ferry Mississippi rifle dated 1847. The metal surfaces are a gray-brown patina with a few lig, The barrel has been shortened to 32-1/2 inches and has a very good bore. Bore has strong rifling with areas of frosting noted in the grooves. Add to cart. Bannermans sold 635,000 cut down trap door Springfields from 1897 to 1928. This rifle is in very good shape with a very good bore showing strong rifling and shine with some rough spots. Imported musket used in the civil war in untouched ""attic"" condition. There is quite a bit of discussion relative, US Model 1861 contract musket by Providence Tool Co. of Providence R.I. Made in 1864. I saw your blog on line, and I want to say I really appreciate you selflessly taking time out of your schedule to share your knowledge and advice about Civil War firearms with people like me. Barrels original blue is starting to thin with areas of mottled oxidation visible. 1863 Springfield Muzzle Loading Rifle-Blued 1863 Springfield Muzzle Loading Rifle-Blued 33" barrel, Chambered in believed to be 58cal, Smooth 3/4 length straight grip stock, Steel butt plate, Single SPRINGFIELD RIFLE-MUSKET 1863. Wood is very good. The sling appears to be original and has some markings on the metal buckles which I can not make out. We do this to assure you are getting the firearm you want, by describing condition to you in person. If you could forward high resolution photos I will do my best in helping you with value. The ramrod is either tulip type or straight type shank and the front sight doubles as a bayonet stud. Dennis, Lock mechanism works good. Perc. ORIGINAL CIVIL WAR SPRINGFIELD U.S. MODEL 1861 RIFLE-MUSKET DATED 1861. Traces of case coloring are visi, "NSN, circa 1866, .45-70, 32.75"" round barrel. It has a 16" barrel and matte black finish. Made fr, 1815 DATED Rare VIRGINIA MANUFACTORY 2nd Model Flintlock CONFEDERATE Musket Richmond, VA MUSKET Made in the Only State-Run Armory! This includes 1 30-round magazine, fli NIB Springfield Waypoint 2020 6.5MM Creedmoor. This is a nice Navy Arms .58 Model 1863 Springfield rifle. After t, "Serial No. Attached are some (not so professional) pictures I took recently. Then the government sold 800,000 that were eventually cut down and sold for civilian use.This one still has the rear sight and bayonet lug so its a good restoration candidate but the pitting is bad.. CATALOG CODE: BAW92265CMCFDA. Thanks for getting back to me. The Serial # places it being manufactured in the late summer of 1891, Caliber 50-70. CIVIL WAR Antique U.S. BURNSIDE 4th Model .54 Caliber SADDLE RING Carbine Designed By Union General Ambrose E. Burnside, TOWER MARKED Antique BRITISH ENFIELD Pattern Infantry .60 Caliber CARBINE Liege Proofed CIVIL WAR DATED 1863, M1857 Spanish Enfield 2 Band Rifle dated 1861, "U.S. Civil War Merrill Rifle .54 caliber (AL8161), 2 Civil War era Enfield style percussion Muskets, "Belgian Model 1844/60 Piedmontese Percussion Musket .74 caliber (AL8116), "Belgian Imported ""Minie Rifle"" Ohio stamped .58 caliber (AL8169), "U.S. Contract Model 1861 Musket by Savage (AL7110), CIVIL WAR Antique WILLIAM MASON U.S. Contract M1861 .58 Cal. Numrich has been a source for hard to find parts like these since 1950 and continues to serve firearms enthusiasts with a large selection of manufacturers and models. Bids. Civil War Era US Trenton 1861 .58cal NJ Contract Musket in excellent condition. American. Pre-Owned. MODEL: Waypoint 2020. From internet research it seems to be that this musket is actually a converted model 1840. This r, This gun is 100% original and unmodifed with correct model 1884 dated breech lock and correct Buffington rear sight. "Rare U.S. Lindsey two-shot rifled musket .58 caliber (AL8097), AFGHAN Antique BARNETT LONDON Pattern 1856 Smoothbored SHORT RIFLE Possible CONFEDERATE Civil War-Era Import Rifle, Antique CIVIL WAR Lamson, Goodnow and Yale SPECIAL MODEL 1861 Rifle-MUSKET With 1864 Dated Lock. RARE US NAVY SPRINGFIELD Model 1870 .50-70 GOVT Rolling Block Rifle Antique Marked USN/SPRINGFIELD/1870, "U.S. Springfield Model 1795 Type III .69 caliber (AL8114), U.S. MODEL 1866 2ND MODEL ALLIN CONVERSION RIFLE BY SPRINGFIELD ARMORY IN 50-70 CALIBER, "U.S. Springfield Model 1892 Krag Type II .30-40Krag (AL8098), "U.S. Springfield Model 1842 percussion musket .69 caliber (AL8173), "Gorgeous U.S. Springfield Converted Model 1816 Type II .69 (AL8030), "U.S. Springfield Model 1840 converted Percussion Musket .69 caliber (AL8174), "U.S. Springfield Model 1884 Trapdoor Rifle .45-70 ID'd (AL8106), "U.S. Springfield Model 1866 2nd Allin Trapdoor .50-70 (AL8105), "U.S. Springfield Model 1873 Trapdoor rifle ID'd .45-70 (AL8103), "U.S. Springfield Model 1840 Flintlock Musket (AL8160), Antique US SPRINGFIELD Model 1816 FLINTLOCK Musket, Antique US SPRINGFIELD ARMORY Model 1816 Percussion CONE Conversion Musket Converted Flintlock to Percussion U.S. Military Weapon. Obviously you cannot tell me how much this particular musket is worth. Jim, The #23 on the stock is probably a rack number when the weapon was stored, its a .58 caliber and do NOT clean it. Dated 1863 and stamped on lock plate with the Federal Springfield Eagle and "U.S./SPRINGFIELD". $11.68. #gallery-1 { SCARCE 1st CONTRACT Civil War Antique EARLY WHITNEY Model 1861 Rifle-MUSKET Connecticut Made with U.S. SOCKET BAYONET, VA Long Rifle with 1809 Richmond VIRGINIA MANUFACTORY Lock CONFEDERATE .50 .50 Caliber, Octagonal Barrel, Double Set Triggers, SCARCE Antique AMERICAN CIVIL WAR SHARPS & HANKINS Model 1862 NAVY Carbine One of 6,686 Purchased by the Navy. These rarely seen rifles are easily recognized because of their unique rear sight. Antique US SPRINGFIELD Model 1888 TRAPDOOR Rifle RAMROD BAYONET S.W. Military Rifle Early Repeater Famous During Civil War & Wild West Here we present an antique Spencer Repeating Rifle Co. Army. Metal is a dull white finish that has been lightly cleaned some time ago. Converted to 280 Remington caliber. Item. Has been reconverted back to original flintlock configuration. I do believe its a confederate issue and that it served in multiple battles of the civil warand had been updated more than onceplease help mr west? This gun is all original with the exception of the door with the e, "Springfield Model 1816 converted to percussion. Here we present an antique Navy Contract Whitney Model 1861 &l, "NSN, circa 1863-1864, .58 caliber, 41"" rifled barrel. Antique U.S. SPRINGFIELD ARMORY Model 1847 Percussion ARTILLERY MUSKETOON Mid-MEXICAN AMERICAN WAR / CIVIL WAR Musket! Purchased from reputable seller and recently evaluated at auction house as to authenticity and that it appears all pieces are original and not from multiple rifles. ARMS CO. 2nd Model MAYNARD 1863 Cavalry SR Carbine .50 Caliber Percussion Saddle Ring Carbine, 1863 Vintage S. Norris & W.T. Cadet with bayonet Only 4,000 cadet muskets were manufactured at Springfield c. 1852-1853. All the barrel bands are tight and it has the cleaning rod. This gun has been completely nickel plated including the bayonet. 58. Serial Number suggests manufacture date of 1889. The Nicholas Wolf Springfield Rifle/ Musket. Show Only Guns Top Rated Plus. U.S. SPRINGFIELD MODEL 1863 MUSKET 58 cal. I have an 1862 Springfield Rifle for sale. Metal has toned to a gray color after being lightly cleaned long ago. U.S. Springfield Model 1863 Rifle Musket, Springfield Model 1863 Civil War Musket single-shot. #gallery-1 .gallery-item { Barrel has been shortened about inch during its period of use. Unfortunately it started out as a French Style ( side lug) conversion based on the contour of the brass filler on top of the lock plate and then was converted again to the Belgian Style (cone style)or maybe the lock plate was switched at one time.hard to say. Sorry, there are no results in your area. The 25\" Carbine length. At this time, we ask you to call and speak to a salesman to purchase firearms. caliber. Magazine and it, "Dated 1855. M1855-M1863 US Springfield Muskets SHOP Antique Firearms Antique Handguns Colt & Colt Reissue Handguns Miscellaneous Handguns Remington Handguns Smith & Wesson Handguns US Mililtary Handguns Antique Longarms Contemporary PA/KY Longarms Miscellaneous Longarms Remington Longarms Shotguns US Military Longarms Winchester Longarms Can you inform me of any information about this particular piece and its approximate value? Metal is a dull grey patina with scattered pin-prick oxidation noted. Musket: Navy Arms U. S. Springfield Model 1863 Musket: Model 1870 Springfield Sporting Rifle .50-70, U. S. Model 1863 Type II Springfield Rifle, SPRINGFIELD RIFLE-MUSKET 1863. The barrel showing 99% original blue, the lock and hammer with brilliant case colo, Antique U.S. SPRINGFIELD ARMORY Model 1847 Percussion ARTILLERY MUSKETOON Mid-MEXICAN AMERICAN WAR / CIVIL WAR Musket! Most reference material indicates 2nd Allins are stamped 1864 40" barrel with V/P proof at breech. After cleaning off the accumulated dirt from 30 years I have identified numerous markings which indicate, based on info found on the internet and Flaydermans Guide, that it may be a 2nd Allin trapdoor conversion. The condition is unknown to me, although the woman selling it says it is very good. margin-left: 0; The C and number 10 stamped on the butt plate means C Company, 10th gun. The bolster/trigger guard has been braized and it may possibly be a cone in conversioni have tried to find info on it but I seem to be directed to different models. Lock date 1864. Description Terms of Sale. for Massachusetts regiments in the American Civil War, Mid-CIVIL WAR Antique SPENCER REPEATING RIFLE CO. .52 Cal. 185751, made in 1882, .45-70, 32.5"" round barrel. Nice bore and action, nice wood with inspectors mark. All metel parts are smooth and free of pitting with some age stain. US Springfield 1863 Rifle (1869 Trapdoor Conversion) View Item in Catalog Lot #226 (Sale Order: 226 of 433) Sold for: $480.00 to onsite "Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included. The demand of new SPRINGFIELD ARMORY 1863 rifle's has not changed over the past 12 months. It has a 24" barrel and matte black finish. With a 15" bbl and a Bushnell Holosight red dot. B NIB Springfield Waypoint 2020 6.5 Creedmoor. Rear sight has been removed. I just found your site. "Rare Springfield Model 1880 .45-70 Trapdoor Rifle (AL4134), Antique U.S. SPRINGFIELD Model 1888 TRAPDOOR Rifle with RAMROD BAYONET STEVEN W. PORTER Inspected Trapdoor, Antique U.S. SPRINGFIELD Model 1866 .50-70 GOVT ALLIN Conversion TRAPDOOR INDIAN WARS Rifle with SOCKET BAYONET, U.S. MODEL 1866 2ND MODEL ALLIN CONVERSION RIFLE BY SPRINGFIELD ARMORY IN 50-70 CALIBER, RARE 1ST MODEL TRAPDOOR 1875 SPRINGFIELD OFFICERS RIFLE from COLLECTING TEXAS, "U.S. Springfield Model 1884 Trapdoor Rifle .45-70 ID'd (AL8106), "U.S. Springfield Model 1866 2nd Allin Trapdoor .50-70 (AL8105), "U.S. Springfield Model 1873 Trapdoor rifle ID'd .45-70 (AL8103), Springfield Trapdoor Model 1884 Cadet Rifle. All original with the scarce and desirable 1861 date. US model 1863 Springfield percussion musket, CUT DOWN MODEL 1863 SPRINGFIELD MUSKET. Ive included two attachments below that should answer any other questions you have including valuation.. UNALTERED 1868 SPRINGFIELD .50-70 TRAPDOOR RIFLE, #5XXX. Now, our skilled gun makers set their sights on their next pursuit We have powder, primers, brass and bullets available as well, call to inquire. Here we present an antique U.S. Springfield Model 1816 Flintlock Musket, manufactured circa 1832 at t, Antique US SPRINGFIELD ARMORY Model 1816 Percussion CONE Conversion Musket Converted Flintlock to Percussion U.S. Military Weapon Here we present an antique Springfield U.S. Model 1816 Conversio, Guns Listing ID: 719337Antique Springfield 1884 Trapdoor Carbine Rifle. Unfortunately Im not well versed in post Civil War Weapons so I am including an attachment below so you can make your own judgement.as you can see in the attachment theres an illustration of a High Arch Breech and a Low Arch Breech this should help identify which model Springfield you have. This used Springfield Armory SAINT Victor is a semi-automatic rifle which fires the 5.56mm round. I saw your post online and was wondering if you could tell the value of a U.S MODEL 1863 .58 CALIBER CIVIL WAR MUSKET with attached bayonet and leather shoulder strap; has been passed down in our family for years. A total of 273,265 were produced making it the most common of all Union weapons. Stock has numerous dings and mars with a cut through about 3 inches ahead of th, ORIGINAL CIVIL WAR SPRINGFIELD U.S. MODEL 1861 RIFLE-MUSKET DATED 1861. SA NFR CARTOUCHED STOCK WWII USGI WW2, 1918 WWI WW1 US M1907 Leather Sling M1 Garand M1903 BAR Springfield M1917 1903, .303 British Rifle No. Manufactured in Springfield Massachusetts at the Springfield Armory the 1863 Rifle Musket is a .58 caliber single shot muzzleloader with a 40" round barrel and three barrel bands. No Reserve. Overall, a, Antique CIVIL WAR Springfield U.S. Model 1863 .62 Cal. I saw your website http://www.civilwararsenal.com and I have a question about a Civil War Musket that I have inherited. Click on the results to view more details Musket has been reconverted back to its original flintlock configuration. Please let me know if you have problems with the zip folder, and I will send them individually. Attached please find photos of the rifle showing pertinent markings. Thanks for stopping by. Case colored, Springfield Trap Door Model 1873 - 45-70 - Stk #P-34-78, Antique U.S. SPRINGFIELD Model 1866 .50-70 GOVT ALLIN Conversion TRAPDOOR Rifle Made Famous During the INDIAN WARS, ONE OF THE VERY LAST OF THE 45-70 TRAPDOOR SPRINGFIELD RIFLES, 1888 "ROD BAYONET" MODEL, MADE 1893, "Springfield Trapdoor Sporting Rifle (AL4061), Springfield ~ Model 1884 ~ .45-70 Government, Antique U.S. SPRINGFIELD Model 1884 TRAPDOOR .45-70 GOVT Caliber Rifle Chambered in the Original .45-70 GOVT, Trapdoor Rifle Conversion to Sporting Rifle (Buffalo Gun), "U.S. Springfield Model 1865 Trapdoor rifle .58RF (AL8163), INDIAN WARS Antique SPRINGFIELD Model 1868 Breech Loading TRAPDOOR Rifle With 1870 Dated Breech with LEATHER SLING, U. S. Springfield ~ 1873 Trapdoor Rifle ~ .45-70 Govt, INDIAN WARS Antique U.S. SPRINGFIELD M1868 Breech Loading TRAPDOOR Rifle 1863 Dated Lock & 1870 Dated Breech with BAYONET, "Very fine Springfield Allin Conversion 2nd Model (AL4469), INDIAN WARS Antique U.S. SPRINGFIELD M1868 Breech Loading TRAPDOOR Rifle 1863 Dated Lock & 1870 Dated Breech MILITARY Rifle, "U.S. Springfield Model 1873 Trapdoor .45-70 (AL8131), SPRINGFIELD TRAP DOOR ALLIN CONVERSION 50-70 CALIBER MODEL 1866. 36 5/8 inch round barrel with a very good bore having scattered light pitting, more so in the grooves but strong rifling. } Top Rated Plus. 83410, made in 1878, .45-70, 32.5"" round proofed barrel with bluing starting to thin, beautiful case coloring is noted on the breech. This one is dated "1852" on the lock and, CONFEDERATE SPRINGFIELD Model 1816 BRAZED BOLSTER Conversion MUSKET c1818 Civil War Period Update of a Flintlock Musket Here we present an antique Springfield U.S. Model 1816, This is a nice example of a Springfield Krag Model 1896 Carbine manufactured in 1897. U.S. SPRINGFIELD MODEL 1868 TRAPDOOR RIFLE, US SPRINGFIELD/ALLIN CONVERSION MODEL 1866, US Springfield Model 1868 Trapdoor Rifle The Model 1863 was only a minor improvement over the Springfield Model 1861. After the gun was zeroed, I tinkered with the charge and that the barrel seems to like 42 grains behind a .576 Hodgdon . Rifle-MUSKET Primary Infantry Weapon of the American Civil War, CONFEDERATE SPRINGFIELD Model 1816 BRAZED BOLSTER Conversion MUSKET c1818 Civil War Period Update of a Flintlock Musket. CIVIL WAR Antique FRENCH Model 1822 Percussion Converted .69 RIFLED MUSKET French Army LIGHT INFANTRY Musket w/BAYONET, Antique CIVIL WAR Springfield U.S. Model 1863 .62 Cal. Many thanks for any information you can provide. Triplett and Scott Rifle - .50 Caliber Ball $1,800.00: 0 Please provide images of the Springfields, including closeups of the lock plates and any markings on the stock and barrels.and I will do my best to answer any questions you have. text-align: center; My account; Instagram. Type I .58, U.S. Springfield Model 1863 Percussion Rifle. Featured Gun Classifieds Springfield Rifles - Trapdoor, U.S. Springfield "1863" marked on lockplate.Early 13,XXX serial range. Lock stamped U.S. The r, Here is aSpringfield 1873 Trapdoor - 45-70 Govt with high arch breech block. Id love to find l a low to mid quality rifle (financial constraints), preferably a Springfield. Model 1888 Trapdoor Rifle - Ramrod Bayonet Model Antique rifle manufactured 1889-1893 Serial Number - 532963 Breechblock markings US/MODEL/1884 Visible cartouche and proof marks Barrel and metal .Click for more info Seller: Southern California Gun Area Code: 858 $1,800.00 NEW THIS WEEK! Norman, As such, it is sometimes classified as just a variant of the Model 1861. The military, Guns Listing ID: 734875Condition: 7/10Working components / scuffs on the finishFeatures:Ram-rodserial number is NON-visible (NVSN)(A08006546) (RER) (SR), Antique U.S. SPRINGFIELD Model 1888 TRAPDOOR Rifle with RAMROD BAYONET STEVEN W. PORTER Inspected Trapdoor Here we present an antique U.S. Springfield Model 1888 Trapdo, Antique U.S. SPRINGFIELD Model 1866 .50-70 GOVT ALLIN Conversion TRAPDOOR INDIAN WARS Rifle with SOCKET BAYONET Here is an antique Springfield Model 1866 Allin Conversion Trapdoor, the rif, Antique U.S. SPRINGFIELD ARMORY Model 1847 Percussion ARTILLERY MUSKETOON Mid-MEXICAN AMERICAN WAR / CIVIL WAR Musket! The bore is very good, with strong lands and grooves. Sights are intact and a replacement cleaning rod is present. Two-Band 1863 Springfield rifle I took my 2-band 1863 Springfield rifle to the Knoxville Antique Roadshow last weekend for an appraisal and didn't do very well. Ricky, Where would you recommend as a reliable and somewhat fair priced source(s) for purchasing one of these, and about what might I expect to pay. US Springfield Trapdoor Model 1884 Cadet Rifle .45-70 Gov't 30"bbl 1890mfg, INDIAN WARS Antique SPRINGFIELD Model 1868 Breech Loading TRAPDOOR Rifle 1863 Dated Lock & 1869 Dated Breech w Bayonet. ARMS CO. 2nd Model MAYNARD 1863 Cavalry SR Carbine .50 Caliber Percussion Saddle Ring Carbine Here we present an antique Maynard Second Model 1863 Cavalry percussio, This is an original Civil War production U.S. Model 1861 Percussion Rifle Musket made by the S. Norris & W.T. Featured Gun Classifieds Civil War Rifles, THIS BURNSIDE 54 CALIBER CARBINE IS A TRANSITIONAL MODEL WITH A 3RD MODEL BARREL AND A 4TH MODEL BREECH. This gun has a rare triangular captive ramrod bayonet. This gun is in very fine original condition. Here we present an antique Springfield U.S. Model 1863 Type II Rifle-Musket, manufactured at the Springfield Armory in Springfield, Massachusetts circa 1864. Only 1011 of these rifles were manufactured. During 1883 Hartley and Graham bought surplus Trapdoor rifles from the U.S. Government and had them converted (po, Springfield Armory produced Model 1884 "Trapdoor" rifle chambered in .45-70 Government. Adopted by the US Army as a successor to the Models 1873, 1875, and 1880 rifles. These, INDIAN WARS Antique SPRINGFIELD Model 1868 Breech Loading TRAPDOOR Rifle 1863 Dated Lock & 1869 Dated Breech w Bayonet Here we present a Springfield U.S. Model 1868 Trapdoor Rif, 1870 - .50-70 Cal. Iron mountings. 1815 DATED Rare VIRGINIA MANUFACTORY 2nd Model Flintlock CONFEDERATE Musket Richmond, VA MUSKET Made in the Only State-Run Armory! "Sharps Conversion Sporting Rifle. Lot 4121: Civil War Springfield 1863 Type I Rifle-Musket with BayonetCivil War U.S. Springfield Model 1863 Type I Percussion Rifle-Musket with Bayonet and Scabbard Auction Date: June 12, 2021. .58 Cal. I enjoyed some of the information, but couldnt find what I was looking for until your offer to help with information. Also would appreciate your best estimate on the current market value in the collector market. Top gun is 54 i, "NSN, circa 1840s, .74 caliber, 40.5"" round barrel. As far as purchasing is concerned try looking at http://www.gunbroker.com. REPRODUCTION CIVIL WAR SPRINGFIELD U.S. MODEL 1863 PERCUSSION .58 CAL. RIFLE-MUSKET c1864 TYPE II MUSKET, CIVIL WAR Antique U.S. BURNSIDE Model 1864 5th Model SADDLE RING Carbine Classic PERCUSSION Carbine Made in Providence, RI, CIVIL WAR Era Antique FRENCH MUTZIG Arsenal Model 1840 PERC. 40, SPRINGFIELD MODEL 1861 RIFLED MUSKET WITH. 41440, chambered in .50-70 with a 33"" round barrel manufactured in 1869. There are a number of places you can purchase a Springfield Rifle Musket, but first you must research and educate yourself. 40 barrel. the barrells are brite and the rest of the metal looks clean.Do they clean them ? All nickel parts retain a nice aged metal patina with, Antique CIVIL WAR Springfield U.S. Model 1863 .62 Cal. U.S. Springfield ~ Model 1884 ~ .45-70 Government. Clement firm in Springfield, Ma. Estimated Price: $900 - $1,400. The Springfield Model 1863 was a .58 caliber rifled musket manufactured by the Springfield Armory and independent contractors between 1863 and 1865. 58 cal. The butt plate tang is stamped with US and the right side of the stock is stamped with a 12 Required fields are marked *. Your email address will not be published. In the ear Comes with (1) 10rnd magazine We have powder, primers, brass and bullets available as well, call to inquire. The rifle is in original condition, meaning it has never been shined up.