We thought it was plush without being too bulky. No. Earthfoam Organic Pillow, $99. Best Organic Down Comforter Coyuchi Three Season Down Duvet Insert. Slumber Cloud offers five different comforters: The most popular product is their Lightweight Comforter, which the company describes as your everyday comforter. It uses premium cotton and ClimaDry by Outlast fiberfill. However, I can not keep them tight on the mattress (standard height) and the bottom sheet is a mess in the morning. A mattress pad or protector is also a good choice to help you sleep cooler while lying on top of it. Price - $93.99; Smell - There was a very minimal smell to this pillow. The cover also uses Outlast technology, which helps regulate the temperature. The Core Mattress Protector is a soft, waterproof fabric that can protect your mattress from spills. ", "Skeptical but proven wrong. $169.00. I am a very warm sleeper. Rather than being an afterthought, our Core Mattress Protector, puts heat-mitigation at the forefront. Weigh the pros and cons and what to know before you buy. We noticed the pad gave a bit more padding, but it was the temperature regulation that made it extremely comfortable to sleep on. Allow Cast While Casting. Slumber Cloud was founded to help more people on the planet enjoy a better nights sleep. Compared to the thickness of the other protectors I have reviewed, this one is . I purchase the comforter and cover, sheet set and mattress pad, they will all be going back. Slumber Cloud. Read more. Buy now at Slumber Cloud. Because I do have them. Unlike moisture-wicking sheets that. - Amy L. "I'd highly recommend this mattress protector. US$ 099. And we determined the proper bedding is the easiest change you can make to get a better nights rest. A spell. Were stand by that guarantee so much that we even put our name on it - The Slumber Cloud Promise. Its the little things, the thoughtful details, that make our products the best available. Sign up and receive $15 off your first purchase of $150 or more and stay up to date on our latest products and offers. With pictures? Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Healthline Media does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. I would not purchase one again due to the poor quality. Additional pillowcases to perfectly match the look and performance of your Essential Sheet set. Oh My, where do I start? Great product - better company. Great product - better company. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. I am waiting to see how their pad is to completely write them off, but it is not a good sign and certainly makes me question the quality of their product. The Slumber Cloud blanket is just like a light weight comforter quilt, nothing like a blanket. All rights reserved. For this review, I tested the Single Zone BedJet3 which is ideal for single sleepers, or partners who have the same temperature preferences. I've tried other "stay cool" mattress pads, but never had any luck. $598 at Coyuchi. Slumber Cloud sheet sets take it a step further with their Outlast technology to regulate temperature. Best Value Cooling Mattress Pad SLEEP ZONE Cooling Quilted Mattress Pad . My takeaway - feels like a low-grade scam. Most users seem satisfied with Slumber Cloud customer service, but some say the free return shipping was not honored. The Slumber Cloud Performance Mattress Pad is one of the best cooling mattress pads. I am a very warm sleeper. Slumber Cloud Cumulus Comforter - NASA Temperature Regulation Technology - Down Alternative Cooling Comforter - Hypoallergenic (Twin, Comforter) by SLUMBER CLOUD Write a review How customer reviews and ratings work Top positive review All positive reviews Parke Hunter So Comfy at the Perfect Temperature all Night - Everyone Needs this Comforter! Ground shipping and returns are FREE for all US orders. The Real Housewives of Atlanta The Bachelor Sister Wives 90 Day Fiance Wife Swap The Amazing Race Australia Married at First Sight The Real Housewives of Dallas My 600-lb . Currently, we only ship internationally to Canada. Color options: 8. Canada and express shipments are available for an additional fee at checkout. Careful if anything goes wrong dont expect this service do be anything above below par. We may earn a commission from these links. My husband is always cold and I am always hot and finally we can both sleep soundly since we purchased your mattress pad and pillow covers! Free shipping is only valid for US and Armed Forces delivery addresses. As long as a product is in stock, it will usually ship out within 24 hours of ordering. They offer cooling bedding products to enhance your sleeping experience. To help people feel more rested each and every morning, Slumber Cloud teamed up with innovators in the sleep industry, such as Outlast Technology, to create a line of products that help consumers fall asleep faster, have less sleep disturbances and get the best night of sleep possible. Instead opt for more natural alternatives such as a small amount of dish soap, a warm water & vinegar solution, or specialty formulated laundry detergent such as Dropps. Permanent US resident having leadership experience in Digital practice for Healthcare, Aviation, Banking, and Government . Outlast technology is proactive, not reactive. Our temperature regulating bedding and sleepwear is engineered to help you get the best night's sleep. My takeaway - feels like a low-grade scam. If youre on the fence about purchasing new bedding and want something lightweight and cool, consider trying out the Lightweight Comforter. Even with the AC on, whenever I slip into my bed, I must reluctantly start my second job as a hot sleeper. We have purchased Slumber Cloud sheets and I love the softness and the coolness of them. I live in hell That is, my 35th-floor apartment bedroom whose sweeping floor-to-ceiling windows get hit with direct, penetrating sunlight. I wouldn't recommend. Not On Player Controlled NPC. Texture, cooling, filling, weight it was basically indistinguishable from a $20 comforter from Walmart.Competitors blankets were all fairly similar. Our premium fabric designed for NASA, paired with Polysilk down-alternative fiberfill, delivers the most comfortable place you'll rest your head. ", "Wonderful sheets, so comfortable and keeps me cool, best I have ever had. I purchased a pillow cover eight months back. You dont necessarily have to be a hot sleeper to get the full benefits of what they have to offer. For once I slept comfortably without feeling hot. The company recommends washing in cold water to preserve the technology. For your peace of mind, all our products come with a 60 night satisfaction guarantee, as well as a 180 night warranty. Our bedding is designed to automatically adjust to each sleepers ideal sleep temperature. I bought the whole set for my bed. She enjoys collecting coffee mugs, crocheting, and attempting to write her memoir. Every layer of our advanced bedding system is engineered to respond to changes in your bodys temperature for a cooler, more comfortable nights rest. We thought it was like sleeping in a luxury hotel with the initial coolness when first getting in bed. What's the difference between a mattress pad and a mattress protector? 5.0 out of 5 stars Great comforter for couples! utilize a patented NASA-engineered technology to help you sleep cooler and more comfortably throughout the night. Thank you for sharing your story with us, Lisa. Sign up and receive $15 off your first purchase of $150 or more and stay up to date on our latest products and offers. Texture, cooling, filling, weight it was basically indistinguishable from a $20 comforter from Walmart.Competitors blankets were all fairly similar. 9. These are the best out there!. Learn about how the durability, comfort, and firmness stacked up in our tests. Slumber Cloud offers sheet sets, duvets, and pillow covers.Their bestselling sheets are the Essential Sheet Set, which comes in eight colors with a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two pillowcases. Slumber Cloud is a small but extremely well-rested team dedicated to helping everyone enjoy a better night's sleep. They use the same NASA-engineered technology as their bedding products, only its applied differently for their clothing. Shipping typically takes 3-7 business days for most in-stock merchandise. We recommend to layer the mattress protector on top of your mattress but under your fitted sheet. JUST Slumber Cloud stuck out as just bad. Looking to buy a new comforter without breaking the bank? This NASA-developed material has been shown to absorb excess heat and then release it to help the sleeper maintain a comfortable body temperature. No questions asked! The performance sheets are my personal favorite. All our products come with a 60 Night Satisfaction Guarantee. They are quick to blame UPS for their miscommunication. At Slumber Cloud. "We were about to get a new mattress because we were sooo hot from our memory foam mattress that cost us thousands and thousands of dollars! And if youre not satisfied, send it back for a full purchase refund. The Light Comforter That Makes Sleeping Cool Again, 7 Things Esquire Editors Bought This Week, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Ive always slept very hot and have wasted a lot of money on other products. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Just like sleeping on a cloud. Slumber Cloud doesnt sell pants, but they have a variety of tops from long-sleeved to tanks. This approach is different than most other "cooling" bedding technologies/products on the market that are moisture-wicking (ex. We founded Slumber Cloud in 2013 because we noticed too many things holding us back from a great nights sleep: overheating, sweating, freezing, and just being uncomfortable. Shipping typically takes 3-7 business days for most in-stock merchandise. Shop Slumber Cloud Sheet Sets and enjoy free shipping & a 60 night trial period on all orders. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Slumber Cloud was founded to help more people on the planet enjoy a better nights sleep. I had an issue with my order being mis-delivered, and was fearful there was not going to be a happy resolution based on some other Trustpilot reviews. If you dont love your new bedding, just return it for a full refund. I had to work with my doctor for months to figure out it was due to me using this product and when I finally figure it out they refused to do a refund. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. On the other hand my granddaughter liked it, she stated it was very comfortable. FYI we do our very best to donate returns to charity. $279 at Slumber Cloud. Read on further for my full review and personal experience. * They didn't honor their advertised return policy.This isn't just "I really hoped they'd do wonders for my sleep but they didn't" -- it's more of a "Yikes I opened the package and it was clear that this was just low-grade material" kind of thing.Did some further research and noticed that their team is made up of 1) nobody with any technical expertise or experience and 2) pretty much everybody from marketing and advertising background. - Nicole V. "This is the best waterproof mattress pad Ive ever owned. Very comfortable support and YES it actually keeps my head COOL!!!! By golly it works. By extension, I also sleep in hell, because even after the sun goes down the heat stays trapped inside and I have very little, if any, air flow at all. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The pillow didn't make any difference . Save yourself the trouble and just get a cotton mattress pad. All U.S. orders are shipped right to your door, free of charge. Every piece is made in China, NASA technology? On a side note, if your looking for the best solution to keep your grandson comfortable at night, we actually recommend a mattress pad or mattress protector. Their bedding and loungewear use the same temperature regulation technology that NASA uses for their spacesuits. You'll still enjoy the comfort of your mattress but without that hot, sweaty feeling. Our website services, content, and products are for informational purposes only. I purchased a mattress pad 2 weeks ago it still has not arrived and I live 10 miles away from their distribution center in Denver. From sleep studies to new technologies, we want to help you make informed decisions about your own sleep. I am so disappointed at the product and the customer service.. Listen to unlimited or download Into Deep Sleep: Music To Heal From Insomnia, Eliminate Subconscious Negativity And Anxiety by Lucy Slumber in Hi-Res quality on Qobuz. Texture, cooling, filling, weight. Going through menopause I haven't slept through the night in a very long time and within three days of using your products I am happy to say I no longer wake up sweating! But after talking with customers and industry experts, and conducting our own sleep tests, we learned there was one thing causing problems for everyone: their bedding. Check out our top picks for the best cotton sheets, plus how to choose the best set for you. Pros. It is already torn at the sides. The brand describes it as an everyday comforter that will make your nights cooler, while still being warm enough for wintertime. If you get too cold, it will release heat back to you so you stay in a comfortable, consistent temperature range all night. That means you can build your bed, stacking cooling bedding for a wonderful nights sleep. I don't think there is any help for my grandson, the sweating may be medication related and just needs to be tolerated. Welcome to The Esquire Endorsement. We've rounded up the best pillows for neck pain so you can get your best sleep. Using Outlast technology, Slumber Cloud bedding options regulate your sleeping temperatures, so you can sleep more comfortably. My husband is always cold and I am always hot and finally we can both sleep soundly since we purchased your mattress pad and pillow covers! Yes! Searching for the best blackout curtains to keep the sun out of your room? I love the weight of this particular comforter. It's so soft and silky. Slumber Cloud is a Colorado-based company founded in 2013 and known for its NASA-approved Outlast technology that helps regulate body temperature. Our number is 1-855-482-8802 Heather. Aim the fan to hit your body not your face so it doesn't dry you out. It's already proven to protect our mattress and is really comfortable." I love my slumber cloud products! Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Lightweight and keeps you at the perfect temp. Responsible for leading the Client Partner team at Verizon Business supporting our key public & private sector customers in Australia & NZ, delivering Verizon's world-class network and cyber security services to enable their digital . Soft as silk and more breathable than cotton. Slumber Cloud is technically a cooling bedding company. How does Slumber Cloud compare with their competitors? If you live outside the US and are looking to initiate a return, please check out the return policy in the International FAQs. As one of the many glowing reviews put it: 'This is the coolest sleep I have had in years.'" Thanks. Every product was carefully curated by an Esquire editor.