Theme by BlackTie.co (2013) - Here we have some more stylish ball caps that youll definitely want for your Sims casual or athletic outfits! Most Sims will receive the same buff upon entering the cove except Sims who are merfolk themselves for whom there is an alternate buff. So, I would like to make some aquatic looking sims. Even if they arent necessarily fans. All Rights Reserved. Theres a plain option, but the rest have super cute pictures on the front. Bucket hats have been all the rage for a while now. PRESETS & SLIDERS MOD | EARS, FINGERS,and HANDS |The Sims 4 mods itsmeTroi 239K subscribers Join Subscribe 340 Share 17K views 4 years ago #Sims4mods #TheSims4 #TheSims4Mods Hey, boo! They work on both genders, which is a plus! Check Out This CC. The look of the eyes themselves is rather intense. A demogorgon wouldnt exactly make a nice companion but being half feline might mellow it out. Download Sims 4 Studio - Community Tested Version, Download Sims 4 Studio - Open Beta Version, modthesims.info/d/629225/leg-scales-for-mermaids-chest-scales-for-male-22-swatches.html. In a separate download, this same CC was created for child Sims! First, theres the top, which has some amazing accents for the skin and textures. As you may or may not know, the awesome creator sg5150 recently retired from cc making and took her downloads offline, including a number of classic cars she converted for the Sims 4. While women often go for a jumpsuit or dress. Video games, movies, TV shows, cartoons, anime, toys, comics, and so much more. Category: Outfit type> Wrist Left > All Outfit type Sirens and mermaids actually go hand in hand more than people realize dont let those pretty tails and hair fool you, thats exactly what they want. Half of the fun of finding new custom content to play around with is finding the most unique thing you can find in a specific subcategory. Please Login or Register. As a registered member, you can add up to 10 items in your favorites list. Paired with luxurious hair a beautiful tail, and you will have created the most mystifying mermaid in all of Sims 4! You can use it in all your supernatural gameplay, but we think that those tiny details are perfect for underwater sims! Heres yet another amazing pair of fantasy ears for all of your fantasy characters! The colors are brilliantly bright, which is perfect for keeping an eye on your toddler as they swim around. Life is just perfect if you live under the sea. Similar to the Capricorn Horns we talked about earlier on, these horns come with, you guessed it, a chain accessory. Upgrade your game with Sims 4 Custom Content and Sims 4 Mods. Theyre jagged, overlapping, and will protrude out of your Sims mouth. See more ideas about sims 4, sims, sims 4 mods. Some CC creators monetize their content via sites like Patreon. They have a dramatically different appearance than normal noses, with heavily tweaked nostrils and a very flat bridge. In my opinion, its a massive step up from the base game backwards hat. Moreso than the cat ears hairstyle or itchy-looking hairstyles that came with Cats & Dogs. At my house, this is known as a Cousin Eddie hat. The Fantasia headdress was made for both male and female Sims, from the ages of teen to elder. That seems to be what all the cool kids are wearing nowadays. There you can find this mod too or you can download it directly from our link here. One is a retracted version, in other words, the wings are at rest. For a lot of us, when we think of horns, we dont think about cutesy creatures in the forest. The mod earned its name, and now your mermaid gameplay will never be boring again. You can also experiment with this a lot, from incorporating it into everyday outfits to party outfits and maybe even formal ensembles. Please Login or Register. Toddlers are the only ones excluded.. (sorry, toddlers). Welcome to this Sims 4 speed build! Great! Thousand thanks to the creator who published the mod on valhallan.blogspot.com which you can download from our direct link here. It even includes webbed fingers. 77,992 Downloads. This is like a finishing touch to your sims look that makes your mermaid unique. Arm fins and webbed hand for mermaids and mermen Alpha and Maxis Match CC. As grandmas always say, they arent little for long, and its true. It is always sunny in Sulani with such fabulous merfolk. These nose presets provide a quick way to completely change up your Sims face without you having to do a ton of tweaking and sculpting yourself. In order to unlink your account, you must set a password. Trapper hat, ushanka, ear flap hats, or as creator tukete has dubbed it, a hunting hat. Kicking off this wonderful list of horns for you to choose from, we have a collection of horns from the Horns Pack Vol 1 created by the Tumblr user Zanedia & The Sims 4. Download Basket and download it all together in just One Click. Here's what you'll need to do to install and play with your Sims 4 CC: Download CC and unzip compressed folders if applicable. While this may not be as dramatic of an alteration as many of the monster accessories for Sims, this hat is an interesting way to give the Sim kitties a scarier look. CC Creator Pikypikachu made this edit of the regular teeth just different enough to look menacing. For everyone else gossipping why I'm not sharing my download link public, there is a reason for it. This is a VIP feature only. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); [] to most of the CCs that are demon-themed. Yes, it can be a struggle, but the kiss, marriage, and happily ever after comes in the end with Ariels aspiration. 9. Here's your download link. I love that pack dearly, but sometimes I want a way for my Sims to have a cat accessory without coming off as over-the-top or silly. To download these elf ears CC directly, follow our link here. And the more, the merrier is even true when it comes to toddler accessories. This mod allows you to manipulate several points on a Sim including, fingers, hand size, ears, and facial asymmetry. These gigantically long elf ears are unnmatched! As a result: The Magazine will be publicly available on May 20, 2022. Both should copy the colour of the sims skin tone onto them - i.e if the sim has red skin, the webbed feet or hands would . Probably enough to give every toddler of your whole genetic legacy a different hat. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. Our website is categorized and searchable so you can easily find the content you're looking for. Click here to change, Download all selected favorites with the TSR CC Manager, you won't be able to reset your password should you forget it, you won't able to change your email address later. sugar owl. The Sims 4 CC, or custom content, is free because it's created by independent creators and not Maxis or EA (Electronic Arts). Minecraft, sim with five different swatches of these teeth. 4. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. And the great part about this list is that most of the things on it can be used simultaneously, so just think of all the bizarre Sims youll be able to make even better just by changing their teeth! They may not be used that frequently, but when you want to wear a hat, you want it to be a good one. These horns can be downloaded for adults and for child Sims and can be found in the Hat category of the accessory section. Images. Become a fish out of the water and find your true love on the shore. Each tooth is clearly pointed, and the top ones especially are obvious. Organize & manage your CC Downloads using The Sims Resource CC Manager; Mark your favorites; VIP Exclusive Discord - Chat with your favorite Artists & Discuss everything Sims! Wed better hope not, at least. Create a free account or go for the full VIP experience. And even 1% non-human can be quite disturbing. But do not forget about the most fearsome force of the underwater world: sea witches. FFXIV You can find them in the glove section once added to your mods folder, though I have not tested them if they still work or not. Weve seen some subtle, small wings, and now weve got these which are the exact opposite. Also, the eyes have various forms of pupils triangular, oval, round. A toddler in a ball cap can handle whatever you throw at them. Perhaps the most disturbing part of this, however, is that it can match your Sims eye color and even custom recolors. These extravagant ears were not created for a shy and down-to-water mermaid. But instead, you can dress up your Sim as a fantastical woodland creature with this Rein Headband. If you liked the previous elf ears mod, here is the appropriate version for your kids Sims. Even if youre not, these unique horns designs can cater to just about anyones horn needs. But well ignore her. You never really know what goes on below the surface, and its a terrible thought. If you want to really set your Sim apart from the rest, then skin is very important. Yes, it will not look good on Ariel, but amphibian gameplay will be sparkling awesome with this addition. The cleaning cloth is made of cotton soft enough to scratches by wiping the trumpet. These from Elliesimple definitely lean on the subtle side, which can be a plus. Your female mermaid sim now can look more amphibian and, therefore, magical. 1949 Mercury Eight (got it!) 7 Comments. You can choose any mermaid tail and the fins will automatically color the same color as the tail. Become a patron. Enjoy! The set is disabled for random so that you can create a colony of special merpeople with their unique features. Other sims in your game save will not have those features without your will. Original mesh by Me Sims 4 Mods Tracer Cosplay Overwatch Tracer Steampunk Goggles Sims 4 Collections Sims4 Clothes Cool scales, ears, and gills in the Siren and Mermaid Accessories set will help you make a fishier, therefore realistically looking mermaid. Here is our list of the best CC creations to make your merfolk even more impressive than they are now. Recent Posts. Let me know if you want to test them out, and I will send them to you. Sorry I swear Im not trying to keep you up at night, but playing a Sim with these just might. Now this hat CC from the extraordinarily talented Luumia is a long-time favorite of mine. Well, not everywhere but in strategic places. Its got the precious little face of a kitty on the front, whiskers and all. The hat itself really looks knitted and the pompoms look so fluffy, I can almost feel them. I questioned for a moment whether or not Bigfoot is considered a monster. Imagine how many beautiful tropical mermaids, just like an H2O, will be born your game soon. Long, slightly curved, upright, and beautifully textured, not to mention they come in a variety of dark colors, these Horns created by Decayclownsims are perfect for any Sim that could pass as the spawn of Satan himself. Lovecraft came up with this guy, he never imagined it would be adapted for use in The Sims. At least mods havent reached a point where we can literally bring our Sims to life. Plus, the matching tree-y headpiece is so elegant. Thats one way to make sure your Sim is unique! Choose from 8 different colors to give your Sim the right vibe to match their personality and attitude. Please don't solicit our artists for other work, joining other sites or seeking to take and upload their work elsewhere. Suzue has something for the epic fantasy heads as well! I am a fan of realistic looking sims - so here I am making realistic content to enhance your sims' beauty. A classic Disney villain is now achievable to be played in your Sims game! The Mermaid Aspirations set adds to your Sims 4 three entirely new life aspirations for your wards, dedicated to different aspects of merfolk life. By becoming a patron, you'll instantly unlock access to 262 exclusive posts. Its main purpose is to give your Sims body the proper proportions to look like Sasquatch, and it does that very well. Yes! This is another simple way to alter your Sims face so they look less than fully human. I make various of makeup, eyebrows, face masks, beards, presets and eyes for your sims. Theyre downright sinister, and definitely not the wings of a nice being! Do not steal my creations and repost them. Im sure when H.P. They will tempt you, use you and make their toy if you let them. You wont have to worry much about clipping, either, since both versions are fully compatible with clothing. This tattoo blends in with your Sims skin, adding just a touch of scattered texture from the shoulders and upper arms downward. You can find thousands of free CC pieces on the internet, including clothing, hairstyles, skin overlays, tattoos, and more. I love that these come in different styles denim, white, pink, black. This was actually one of the first pieces of CC I searched for when I started playing. Remember a couple of years ago when the whole world seemed to be blown away by the idea of magical unicorns dancing around everywhere? You can sign up for VIP once your account is created. A wide-brimmed hat like this CC is really common for those into folk music. Creator Giulietta really went all out to give us all the swatches we could ever hope for, including 26 plain and 14 patterns. Id say this is a lot more unsettling than the bear suit. This tail CC is available in 16 colors, including pinks, purples, red, greens, and blues. If you would like to channel some of that unicorn energy into your game as you play, adding a unicorn horn to your Sims look is the perfect way to make them look free-spirited and youthful, and what more could you ask for? Welcome Guest. Your game code will be emailed to xxxxxxxxx.com after you complete your The base game hats are quite bulky and tall, and this one is considerably more compact. There are sixteen swatches of both pastel and bold solid colors, eight swatches of hats with cute patches, and four swatches of prints. Hi! But wait! CC creator PlutoSims was inspired by the 80s feel of the Pastel Pop Kit, thereby recreating these patterns and adding more personal touches and hues. It totally goes. Subscribe the SnootySims Newsletter to receive a list of the 100 Best Sims 4 Mods! For a limited time only, were giving away a free Shockwave game to anyone signing up to our annual Besides, doesnt it make sense that if your Sim is a monster, their pet would be one too? Thanks to Khitsule who has provided the mod which is downloaded over 200,000 times! And since our Sims have limited means of doing that for themselves, its on us to bring them the latest in whats all the rage. Language . Blood Elf Ears by Shandir. Of course, it is a Little Mermaid. https://twitter.com/itsmeTroi https://www.instagram.com/itsmetroi/ https://www.facebook.com/itsmetroi/ http://itsmetroi.tumblr.com/ https://itsmetroi.wixsite.com/itsmetroi Origin ID | itsmeTroi Steam ID | itsmeTroi------------------------------------------ MUSIC Opening \u0026 Closing \"Music from Epidemic Sound (http://www.epidemicsound.com/)\" Social Media GFX JanTube#TheSims4 #TheSims4Mods #Sims4mods These come in 5 colors to choose from, including a brown shade for a natural look and even purple for something a bit more whimsical with the same hellish look that youve been looking for. Brushes can the mouth piece and piston keep them quite . You still have in credit - why not treat yourself to some VIP? The BEST Sims 4 CC Eyelashes Kijiko 3D Eyelashes. Specifications: Name: Smart Electric Heating Gloves Material: black cloth other gray cloth etc. These are truly some of the coolest overlays Ive ever seen, but theyre quite creepy as well! The mod brings a lot of new interactions in the game. For more information on the mod and to add this beauty into your game, head over to Lumia Sims' Tumblr!