USL Corporate; Championship. Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. SC United Bantams. Youth National Team system, competing at . The tournament will provide your team the opportunity to tune-up for the Spring League Season starting soon after. South Bend Lions. 2006 was also the year where the Club launched the Breakers Junior Academy, a program designed to improve the individual skills of all the U10-U13 Breakers players. Therefore they were all in agreement that the best solution for the county was to create another club that would focus only on competitive soccer. This club has promoted and financially supported many teams that attend regional and national tournaments and has assisted many of its players in their travel to the USSF national team camps. All the games will be hosted at the beautiful Twin Creeks 10-field complex in Sunnyvale. The club was ranked 9th out of over 100 clubs in CYSA-North. All the USSF affiliated Associations' passes will be accepted - USCS, CYSA, AYSO, etc. IN CONSIDERATION OF my player (child or ward named in this registration) being allowed to participate in any way in Santa Cruz Breakers Academy (Breakers FC)-related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and. At Easter time of the same year, they had the opportunity to participate in the U19 International Tournament of Bellinzona in Switzerland where they played against FC Barcelona (Spain), FC Basel (Switzerland), Aris Salonique (Greece) and Borussia Monchengladbach (Germany). Santa Cruz Breakers Academy is a non profit organization based out of PO Box 2398, Aptos, 95001, California, United States. * gotsport registration, scheduling and fully integrated ranking, * 2-day event with a minimum 3 games guaranteed, * ONLINE Check-in - teams do the tournament check-in online - no need to spend time at the field or the night before, * Individual Medals to 1st and 2nd Place teams. FOR MYSELF, SPOUSE, AND CHILD, I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and The tournament is open to Copper to Premier level Boys and Girls team U7-U15 based on 2022/23 Calendar Year age. Teams needing hotel rooms are required to obtain them from our approved hotels, using the group reservation procedure established by the Breakers Academy and Traveling Teams. As a coach Nisa worked in the Academy system of Bordeaux and he currently holds a UEFA A coaching License. In 2008, Breakers Soccer Club was selected by the US Soccer Federation to be a founding member of its US Soccer Development Academy, the elite youth development program from 2008-2020. Breakers FC Academy is proud to offer a variety of high-quality, competitive tournaments in beautiful locations along California's Central Coast and the Silicon Valley. #gallery-4 img { When the club made the decision to hire two nationally recognized coaching directors, the board knew that wealth of experience and professionalism would bring the club a level of leadership and focus that had been lacking. agrees that: In addition, the club established a very respectable Class I tournament The Santa Cruz Classic now known as the Breakers Cup, which has further raised its visibility among other competitive clubs. I myself, my spouse, my child, and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY. Paolo Carbone - Santa Cruz Breakers Academy Blake Decker - St. Louis Scott Gallagher Ihor Dotsenko - Richmond United Eric Eichmann - Boca United Football Club Santa Cruz Breakers Grey 7 19 46 -27 1 5 1 4 Santa Cruz 7 31 38 -7 1 5 1 4 Black Lions 7 4 74 -70 0 7 0 0 GIRLS 2012 SUNDAY Team Name Games GF GA GD Wins Losses Ties Points PAPILLION, Neb. The older teams, (Boys and Girls U14 and up) are playing in the Regional Academy League in Norcal and the younger teams (U9 to U13) are playing in the CYSA Cal Soccer League. We have several opportunities open for apartment maintenance technicians. Team trophies for the Champions, * US Soccer Mandate formats - 7v7, 9v9, 11v11, For more information please contact us at. *, COVID-19 RELEASE OF LIABILITY FOR MINOR PARTICIPANTS - READ BEFORE SIGNING CONSENT BELOW. Each club had the opportunity to have its Class 1, Class 3 and Recreational programs. The risks of injury and illness (ex: communicable diseases such as MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19) to my child from the activities involved in these programs are significant, including the potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce these risks, the risks of serious injury and illness do exist; and, 1. 188 (99%) Foreign Teams. I, FOR MYSELF, MY SPOUSE, AND PLAYER/CHILD/WARD, HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT. I, the parent/guardian, assert that I have explained to my player/child/ward: the risks of the activity, his/her responsibilities for. #gallery-3 img { Giovanni Godoy and Jordan Jones were invited to the MLS Combine in Orlando from January 11-17th. described as an outstanding coach who "always had a smile on his face.". adhering to the rules and regulations, and that my child/ward understands this agreement. Teams are forming now for the upcoming 2022-2023 season! League One. The field has a cork and coconut husk base and is called Matrix Real, which stays cooler than rubber and is also safer. San Jose, California, United States Liverpool FC International Academy America 3 years Girls Director . After the weekend, US Soccer Federation scout, Hugo Perez (US National 1994 World Cup), notified the Breakers that Josue Madueno was invited to the U18 National Team Training Camp. 8 Cardinal stunned second-seeded Clemson 4-0 to win its first NCAA mens soccer title in Kansas City, Kansas. #goog-gt-tt{display:none!important;}.goog-te-banner-frame{display:none!important;}.goog-te-menu-value:hover{text-decoration:none!important;}.goog-text-highlight{background-color:transparent!important;box-shadow:none!important;}body{top:0!important;}#google_translate_element2{display:none!important;}. Get started by clicking the link below. League One. Training Camp Set for Jan. 7-14 With Players from 22 Clubs January 7 2022 On the Pitch CHICAGO (Jan. 7, 2022) -- The U.S. Under-15 Men's Youth National Team will kick off its 2022 programming with. Santa Cruz Breakers FC Academy on Instagram: "Ahead of Sunday's MLS Next matches against SF Glens, the Breakers will be represented on Saturday and Sunday by the U10s, U11s and U13s in" breakers.f.c Follow 148 likes breakers.f.c Arantxa Santa cruz Office Assistant at Chariot Plumbing Supply and Design. Breakers have teams playing in both organizations. This weekend, all the club's atte. I willingly agree to comply with the programs stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. Obviously, the advent of the US Soccer Development Academy is a big step in the right direction to develop players like other countries in the world have been doing for decades. Youth Soccer (USYS), and their affiliated organizations, and the California Youth Soccer Association, Inc (CYSA), and its affiliated organizations. The Breakers Academy has worked with Traveling Teams to arrange hotel room availability for all teams participating in the Breakers Academy events. We are looking for applicants who have a knack for hands-on work and great handyman skills. THE SANTA CRUZ BREAKERS TOURNAMENTS BREAKERS CUP 2022 ENTRY FEE $650 - U8 - U10 $750 - U11 - U12 INFORMATION U8 - U12 Brackets: Premier/Gold, Silver/Bronze Check-In: Saturday July 30th, 2022, Online Check-In Games: TBD DETAILS: All teams guaranteed a minimum of 3 games within two days. The candidates also spent one week in Florida at the IMG Academy where they observed the preparation of the U17 US National Team for the U17 World Cup. The tournament is open to all levels from Copper to Premier, Boys and Girls U8-U15 based on Calendar Year age 2018/19 season. 155 Likes, 3 Comments - Santa Cruz Breakers FC Academy (@breakers.f.c) on Instagram: "After a weekend of hard learning, players and coaches returned to training to bounce back from the" Rank Age Team Last Event Points; U11: 2012B Gray: Mar 4, 2023-U12: 2011B Gray: Mar 4, 2023-3575: U13: 2010B Blue: W League; Academy; USL Corporate; Championship. Santa Cruz Breakers Academy Under 18/19 news, fixtures, results, transfer rumours and squad. The Full registration fee is waived if withdrawal occurs after August 9th or after the team has been accepted. Breakers F.C. } Send Offs Instructions. Nisa also won the French Ligue 1 championship while playing with Bordeaux. RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Santa Cruz Breakers Academy (Breakers FC); its directors, officers, officials, agents, employees, volunteers, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (Releasees), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, ILLNESS, DISABILITY, To report injuries, poor or unsafe field conditions, any unusual incident, or submit a complaint to the NorCal Premier Soccer Board, please complete the following Incident Report Form to notify the appropriate league, commissioner, referee coordinator or other staff. LouCity signed the 27-year-old defender for the 2023 season, it was announced Wednesday, with the deal pending league and federation approval. Jose Gonzales was invited for the first time to a US National training camp. float: left; Many players were also selected to participate in the Olympic Development Program (ODP), a process of identification for the US National Team. The Breakers' goal is to develop complete players that Santa Cruz County will be proud to call alumni. U.S. Soccer Development Academy. Seacoast United Phantoms. This is a "Stay & Play" tournament. Southern California Seahorses. Home. Santa Cruz Breakers Academy is a non profit organization based out of PO Box 2398, Aptos, 95001, California, United States. Over the years, many dedicated individuals have donated time, money, and resources to ensure that the club can continue to develop top quality players and compete at the highest level. SANTA CRUZ - A young professional soccer player rescued from the ocean off Lighthouse Point has died, according to the Contra Costa County Coroner's Office. } Who would have known at the time that this name would eventually become the name of all Class 1 teams in Santa Cruz County? "Raul contributed tremendously to the development of youth players for more than a decade," they said, "touching the lives of hundreds of players and representing the club's values with honor and integrity. 18-year-old defender becomes Omaha's third-ever academy signing. Alumni forward Walmer Martnez - a former standout who grew through the full pathway of Breakers Academy (starting in youth teams, excelling with our USL2 Santa Cruz Breakers FC), played at Cabrillo College and Cal State Monterey Bay - is currently competing for El Salvador in the CONCACAF Gold Cup. As a Sports Director, NISA oversees MLS NEXT for Breakers FC. Now in our 18th year of operation, our tournaments regularly attract over 200 teams from across the state and nation. #gallery-4 .gallery-caption { The number "10" makes an appearance in multiple ways to celebrate the club's 10th season, along with the years 2014 and 2023 . In a few cases, these coaches and managers stayed with their teams until the teams graduated from the program. "Raul contributed tremendously to the development of youth players for more than a decade," they said, "touching the lives of hundreds of players and . U.S. youth international Lynden Gooch made his Premier League debut earning the start as Sunderland opened the 2016-17 campaign with a 2-1 loss to Pep Guardiolas Manchester City team. The member clubs are split into eight conferences that make up our national footprint. From that point onward, all teams from the club have gone by the same name, worn the same uniform, and had the same team colors. Santa Cruz Breakers Academy Challenge Cup August 27-28, 2022 The Challenge Cup will take place on the August 27/28, 2022 weekend. Bara Academy's U15, U17 and U19 sides all tallied big wins over Santa Cruz Breakers Academy on Saturday, winning by scores of 4-0, 3-0 and 3-1 respectively. I, for myself, my spouse, my player (child or ward), and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS all the above Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my, involvement or participation in these programs, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent, 5.