Its easy to see why. Or get one of the delicious flatbread sandwiches like the turkey or the Italian tuna. Thank you for stopping in, If we can make your stay better in any way please let us know. outstanding play. We stopped in there this morning and got bacon, egg and cheese and pork roll (Jersey Boy). Sometimes the food is good and hot and sometimes it isn't so good. The outdoor seating is delightful and the whole country style set-up feels quaint. I don't care if you charge more. The Jersey Boy was a constant call out to the cook from ALL call in orders while we were there. I've had almost everything on the menu lately we've been having the catch of the daymore, Love it! ADD GRILLED, FRIED OR BLACKENED SHRIMP 7. A neighborhood place rooted in the community serving incredible, fresh housemade food, a ton of cold beers, and so many TVs you could watch three games at once. Our Menu; Happy Hour; Specials: Summerville; Beverage Menu; Apps. The Icehouse has a small bar upstairs and the restaurant and bar downstairs. This article may contain affiliate links. I miss the old restaurant that stood in the middle of Wal-Mart where Sawmill Village is now. Opt for a specialty cocktail to wet your whistle like the Lavender Martini or Flowertown Tea. Some of the biggest, From Business: Open for Lunch and Dinner. Current Dinner hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 4:00 PM- 10:00 PM. Here are the most popular cuisines: Seafood, American, Contemporary American, Steakhouse, Italian and many more. Either way its best to come hungry here, and dont leave without trying the famous Carolina Gold Sauce. It was so comforting and good. Check out our full menu at www.843koreanbbq.co for the best sushi deals in Charleston and reserve your table today. HALF 8 WHOLE 11 Check the chalkboard for the daily offerings which are always changing based on the season. What are the best restaurants in Summerville that provide takeaway? This Summerville breakfast restaurant is located at 1217 N Main St, Summerville 29483 near the intersection of Angus St and N Main St. Our nearest bus stop is Walmart 17A Summerville. Our Peruvian Rotisserie Chicken is the star of the show but our made in house dailymore, This restaurant is simply a Jem hidden in plain view. Service, food, atmosphere. Read more See all (83) Get food delivered Order online Ratings and reviews 704 #5 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $8 - $24 Fresh chips and salsa. Myself and my family came to swig and swine tonight for dinner our waiter Keith was more than amazing??? Overall a pleasant dining experience. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Some of these locations include: In addition to Apply Pay, you'll find there are restaurants in Summerville that also accept alternate methods, including 3 restaurants that accept PayPal. Theyve been a fixture of the local foodie scene for over 35 years serving up traditional American fare in a cozy, upscale setting. Its a great place to try the traditional Lowcountry Boil if eating family style. This place is great for brunch! Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Terwilliger Pappas Multi-Family Partners of Raleigh and Charlotte recently sold the 320-unit Solis . The wine list is focused on affordable Italian varietals, cocktails on tap, and the fresh sodas are made in-house.The massive wooden doors on Upper King Street are your first indication that Indaco is different from the typical Charleston restaurant. Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you. Awesome BBQ! The Carpaccio is a magical antipasto and for mouthwatering mains, the house specialty, Ravioli di Aragosta con Salsa di Crme di Aragosta, really stands out. Online Reservations are only for the Main Dining Room, Please call to book an outdoor table. I LOVE this Place My Family orders from here all the time. Enjoy indoor/outdoor patio seating, cocktails and a well-rounded wine list. Drinks kept coming. Get Directions. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Summerville is an adorable suburban town in South Carolina. Toast All Day Summerville 934 reviews Open Now American $$ - $$$ Menu "Shrimp and Grits" "I had the corn beef has with home fries." Order online 2. No Place was empty when we arrived, and that worried us. We have plenty of drivers to get our food delivery orders out on timeso your food from Chick-fil-A in Summerville, SC always arrives fresh, delicious, and served at the correct temperature. With community tables, an open kitchen, and a comfortable atmosphere, Indaco can accommodate 100 guests for a casual night of food and drinks. 843-225-0873. The highly rated lowkey burger joint is known for having great customer service, fast serving times, surprisingly good chilli, and of course, delicious burgers. 3.47 mi. Carolina Ale House - Summerville Awesome ( 10) $$$$ American Summerville Since 1999, our founder, Papa Lou, had a vision for a sports bar. We receive compensation if you make a purchase, but it won't cost you anything extra. We have suggestions. more. We say THANKS for choosing us today and we look forward to taking care of youAle Yeah! Not excellent. Restaurant Team Member - Crew (3021 - Summerville Main St) (23006777)DescriptionCULTIVATING ASee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. INTERACTIVE MAP OF SUMMERVILLE This family owned restaurant is a lovely little spot to enjoy the most important meal of the day. Awesome Chinese food from a long time family owned business. Eclectic Chef is a European style cafe creating gourmet sandwiches, wraps, and salads in the Arts District. Visit our site for menus at www.continentalcorner.net. A true locals-only type of spot, Matts Burgers have opened and closed a few times but never lost its following. The Porch Shrimp and Grits, Biscuit Pot Pie, and Meemaws Meatloaf are just a few of the top-notch choices at Poogans. I walked here and they have outside seating and a nice bit of booths and tables on the Made a 30 minute drive to Somerville SC for dinner with friends. I love Yokoso. Steak, From Business: Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar offers a lively casual dining experience combining simple, craveable American fare, classic drinks and local drafts. Great smoky flavor that comes from the large smokers you drive past as you enter the parking lot. Best Dinner Restaurants in Summerville, South Carolina: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Summerville Dinner Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Give the veggie pita a try. Once the waitress started taking our orders she was overwhelmed. Her days were spent reading a book on the beach and enjoying a cold glass of sweet tea in between classes at the University of North Carolina Wilmington. (843) 508-8295 Address 118 N Main St, Summerville, SC 29483 Visit Website KEKO'S Asian Fusion KEKO'S Asian Fusion is one of the finest Chinese & Hibachi restaurant SC . Email Us . Established in 2008, it has been voted the best pizza every year since its been open, and its easy to see why fresh ingredients, cold beer, and a variety of deserts make this a go-to spot for Summerville residents and visitors. I've seen this thread before but let's start at 2022 thread of restaurants that offer free parking ! So the next time you find yourself in the Ville, try one of these essential Flowertown eateries. A recently completed Summerville-area apartment complex is under new ownership. Summerville, SC Restaurants Best Restaurants near me in Summerville, South Carolina Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations 1. 207 W 5th North St, Summerville, SC 29483-6511 +1 843-871-3800 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (116) Ratings and reviews 4.5 543 reviews #6 of 189 Restaurants in Summerville Travelers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $8 - $43 CUISINES Steakhouse, Seafood, American, Grill Special Diets What are the most popular restaurants in Summerville? This Summerville restaurant, originally an inn, has served the Lowcountry for about thirty-five years. The walls are covered in kitschy memorabilia and the black and white checkered floors feel like a retro touch, plus there are a few umbrella covered tables out in the alley as well. The digs are stylish with an overtly cool vintage vibe that everyone adores. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. I just got cheese, salt/pepper and egg on mine. Experience fresh and locally made, where else can you have a BBQ Pie topped with melted pimento cheese. 25 FUN Facts About South Carolina to Know! The Sausage Gravy is the signature here, whether its spooned over Biscuits or Corned Beef Hash. got an amazing gyro with macaroni salad as a side! When my husband and I decided to try this place, we expected a B level restaurant at best. Summerville Restaurants Make a free reservation Feb 11, 2023 7:00 PM 2 people Let's go Experiences trending in South Carolina View all Special menu Valentine's Chocolate Strawberry Class The Kingstide Daniel Island $38.00 per person Reserve Special menu Optional Valentine's Prix-fixe Menu | $90-$225 Church and Union - Charleston Downtown Charleston Summerville, SC 29486 843-867-6100. If you'd like to learn more visit the about us page. (843) 871-0682. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Try the Sweet Tea Glazed Fried Chicken over the best grits you'll ever have. Sunday Brunch 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM. North Carolina has become one of the top, The Outer Banks are a stunning chain of barrier islands of the idyllic North Carolina coast. All of our food and drinks are handcrafted using a, 132 Saint James Ave, Goose Creek, SC 29445. Every month a Kitchen Karma menu item is chosen, so keep your eye out for it if you want to contribute to a worthy cause while chowing down. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. Anchoring The Darling Oyster Bar is a stunning raw bar showcasing fresh, made-to-order seafood. Good atmosphere. The Darling Oyster Bar is a casual seafood restaurant and raw bar. Both sandwiches were massive and both sandwiches were delicious. By submitting your email, you agree to our, Sign up for the Excellent German style beers. The space is intimate with a few simple Asian style touches. If you go for lunch, try the smoked chicken plate. Very clean. 6,920 were here. The coffee station is a fun touch where you can create your own bottomless caffeinated concoctions. We started as a food truck and have grown into a restaurant for, From Business: There's something for everyone to love at Lason Cafe our food truck that became an American restaurant in Summerville, SC, because people couldn't get enough, From Business: Specializing in Fresh Steamed and Raw Seafood (Oysters, Shrimp, Clams, Crab Legs, Mussels) Voted Best Seafood In Summerville!Specializing in Fresh Steamed and, From Business: Red Bowl Asian Bistro is a traditional Asian restaurant and cocktail lounge serving the Summerville area. Visited this restaurant with a couple of friends. The food is always good at this place. Oscars is billed as a steak and seafood establishment, and they do both very well being one of the best restaurants in Summerville. If it's broke don't fix it. super friendly staff!!! Long wooden tables fill the rustic room, thats actually a restored historic home. Parmesan Dippers. The collection of fine wines and craft beers here is impressive to say the least, and improved only by the pairing suggestions of expertly curated charcuterie. They have their own parking lot although it's close to the public Love coming here. RANCH-DILL PICKLES-ROMAINE-TOMATOES-HOAGIE-FRENCH FRIES, SLOW BRAISED SHORT RIB WRAP 19 The food is GREAT! more. When visiting, try one of the open faced, flatbread options such as the cheeseburger flatbread which comes withketchup and mustard base and is topped with crumbled hamburger, bacon, red onion, diced dill pickle, tomato and cheddar cheese. A modern, yet affordable, locally owned and operated restaurant and tavern. Whether New York-style or Chicago deep dish, this eatery can accommodate. The atmosphere is cute and contemporary. The ambiance is modern and the food is affordable. 408. Excellent service. What are some highly rated restaurants in Summerville, SC? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. At Five Loaves Cafe, we go to great lengths to create a healthy, sustainable and more responsible menu and restaurant for our customers. Mon. The fare here is slightly more inventive than your average lowcountry barbecue. 7 Must-Try Summerville SC Restaurants Oscar's of Summerville 207 W 5 th N St. // +1-843-871-3800 As my friend and I stepped into the spacious reception area of Oscar's restaurant, we knew that we were in for a special treat. The Icehouse is routinely rated as one of the best restaurants in Summerville because of the seamless combination of delicious food at affordable prices. We've lived here almost 6 years, and I don't believe we've ever been here. Relaxed yet refined, Icehouse is famous for award winning farm-to-table fare. Pretty decent place & actually good food. Part kitchen and part garden center, Bakers is the classic go-to in Summerville for expertly smoked meats in the traditional Southern-style. Dining in Summerville, South Carolina: See 11,458 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 291 Summerville restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. You won't go wrong! Benny Mazzetto's. Summerville, SC. very delicious. What are the best restaurants in Summerville for cheap eats? With one sip Im back in Weve stumbled across a few gems since relocating to Summerville and M&C Seafood is truly one of Summervilles hidden treasures. Love playing foosball and virtual bowling, just an all around, We eat at this restaurant every now and then. I mean cmonmore, Gluten Free to the 9th degree!!! Today they are still serving home cooked Southern comfort food, just as authentic and enticing as its always been.