Rang Ragdale a couple of hours before and explained pregnant and in A&E. There are similar hotels available. I highly recommended a visit to Ragdale for anyone wanting a relaxing stay with damn good food and service. Probably not? June 12-16. Duty Manager, explained that no other accommodation was available. LE14 3PB. No member of staff apologised at either dining room and we were made to feel an inconvenience for their poor organisation and service. Each of our soothing pools and treatments are designed to help you unwind and feel at ease, so you can rest and reset your body and mind. more. The food in the. Overflowing towel bins and used face masks also left on the side.Many external visitors came to observe the facilities during our spa session, in turn meaning youre being observed half dressed. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Breakfast in room lovely but due to size of the room had to sit on the bed so not very comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Ragdale Hall will become the only UK spa to offer spa treatments using Jennifer Young products, which are specially formulated for people living with or post-cancer, or who have very sensitive skin. The public areas of which there are many and which I like to spend most of my time, range from modern and vibrant through to classic and comfortable, I really can't see how anyone could find fault.The staff stand out as being the best part of Ragdale, every single person is so friendly and will do everything in their power to make your stay perfect. Will never come back and will encourage people not to go here. Ragdale Hall Spa 3.7 . She also looked stressed and fed up. Checked in got changed and headed to the pool which was fine although the no footwear policy is strange surely thats a health and safety hazard? Thank you for posting your feedback, it has been shared with the Executive Chef and Food and Beverage Manager. Till next time. Search Ms excel jobs in Grantham, England with company ratings & salaries. I gave some dates in November & December when I was free.To date I have not had any response to this email - not even the courtesy of an acknowledgement.How Ragdale has declined in standards over the last few years which I think is borne out by a number of other reviews.I would say that on my arrival in September the porter & reception staff were very welcoming. Hotels near Dizzy Rascalz, Ruddington on Tripadvisor: Find 22,439 traveller reviews, 917 candid photos, and prices for 329 hotels near Dizzy Rascalz in Ruddington, England. Both pools were also cooler than usual and the jacuzzi failed to impress as it was lukewarm. Ragdale is special, I place you can truly relax. Considering how expensive it is to go here its vile! My friend went back to reception to retrieve our bags left whilst on tour, she could see them behind a desk, but neither staff member looked at her, one on phone & 1 chatting to a customer, we waited & then just whispered could we have our bags, and was given a scowl & a comment Im talking..so we just went behind the desk & grabbed the bags! Which popular attractions are close to Ragdale Hall Spa? We went to bed, had a terrible sleep - room was very noisy and we could hear everyone going past and talking in the corridor, plus the noise of the aircon, musty room and uncomfortable bed. I can recommend the cocktails in the bar and I find them reasonably priced, along with wine.I find the best time to use the pool and spa areas is after dinner, it has been very quiet this weekend between 7-10 and beautiful sitting in the hot pools looking out at the gardens which are lit up at night.I found the water temperatures nice and warm and certainly no change from past visits over the years. It was re-built in redbrick and became known as Ragdale New Hall.It was built for hunting, which became fox hunting.It was purchased in 1908 from the Earl Ferrers Estate by . Check in was a good as ever and simple single room was small but perfectly formed. Upon arrival at the venue, there is no doubting how beautiful and grand it is. The same with the various heat rooms, all super hot on the evenings I've visited.My recommendation is bring a good book, switch off, aim to relax and I guarantee you will. Reviewed 1 March 2022. I counted 7 in one group alone. I dont feel its really appropriate during any kind of spa experience, least of all one charging top price. All of the LED neon lights are not conducive to a relaxing experience. kyger funeral home in harrisonburg, va; meikakuna whiskey review If you have any concerns, please email us. However other aspects of my day badly let down the experience. The changing rooms were cramped with bright lights, it was like changing in the local gym. July 7. They have lots of time time to email when recruiting visitors () but not when they have made a mistake. Chris, Duty Manager, explained that no other accommodation was available. Value. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Leicester +1 location. I agree with room / decor comments and its all a bit lairy but if you are doing up the rooms - can you improve shower pressure on upper floors - avoid room 33 as the shower is barely a drizzle. I sincerely apologise for the lack of response. Conveniently located restaurants include Hammer and Pincers, Six Hills Cafe' Bakery & Pizzeria, and Blacksmiths Arms. Enquiries: 01664 434831; Reservations: 01664 433000; Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm Sat 9am-5pm Sun 10am-4pm; Treatments: 01664 433043; Search. And lunchtime was good too. 21 jobs. They had obviously been turned down due to the current situation, however they have also increased their prices quite a lot. 100% recommend, will continue to return. His experience includes senior management and development . We wont be booking again. First up I want to thank ragdale for being truly honourable in covid times and rolling over my deposit due to my cancellation last year! The rooms in Ragsdale/Mendenhall have sinks and large, walk-in closets. Apply to 91 live in accommodation bartender jobs available and hiring now in Brighton. Staff accommodation; A generous benefits package including discounts, free treatments, free food, and drink on shifts and so much more; Hours of work. Upon arrival at the venue, there is no doubting how beautiful and grand it is. All the other pools should be operating at correct temperatures.Sorry for failing to meet your expectations on this occasion. Wonderful Ragdale - planning my next stay, A lovely stay at Ragdale once again. Ragdale Hall Spa: Disappointing - See 1,973 traveler reviews, 876 candid photos, and great deals for Ragdale Hall Spa at Tripadvisor. We're delighted to share that GH reader favourite Ragdale Hall Spa is taking bookings for 2023. Wouldnt allow them to re-book it. As a gesture of goodwill & considering my previous patronage he offered me a one-night stay at the Hall as his guest. It was grubby and I didnt even want to get in the pool. There was wallpaper hanging off the walls and the bed was small and uncomfortable. After a fabulous (overpriced) afternoon/evening visit, I was given normal bread when I am Coeliac, and cannot even share butter in case of cross contamination. Thank you to everyone. and and his poet and playwright wife, Francis Wells Shaw. This shouldve been a sign of the poor service and standards that would follow at the spa. Got changed & had a quick session in the gym, then went to a Groovelates class which was great. Wouldnt allow them to re-book it. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Contact accommodation for availability. Blood on the toilet floor. Close. Howard Van Doren Shaw. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. fishy, but I can cope with that. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Overall the spa is lovely, the hotel is old & traditional in style, like living in a stately home. say thank you with a Ragdale Hall Spa gift voucher. This cost me 167 and two additional treatments cost 95. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Terrible food, run-down facilities, total rip off. They turn up in their coats and just stand around you. The water temperature is much cooler than Ive ever known in a spa. I chose soup to start, which came with no bread (previously you were offered little rollsI attended Raqdgale Hall today 29/11/22 on a day package (Harmony Day) with a friend. Treatment Bookings. However a couple of niggles 1. 18- and 25-day residencies for individuals and 1-week residencies for groups. Basically didnt want to know. Just a strange butter bean and chickpea dish that tasted of vinegar. Basically this spa needs some investment to bring it up to date. as standards have generally slipped but Ragdale continues to charge top prices. Its took nearly 2 hours and was. A bit of constructive criticism here.This was a let down as our last years spa day was to Aqua Sana & they take you to a lounging area & make you a cup of camomile tea after your massage & lie you under a blanket on a lounger, here I felt abandoned & they were onto next body immediately. I chose soup to start, which came with no bread (previously you were offered little rolls to go with this)- to be told to go and help myself. I instantly thought Id be rebooking, however, after the visit, this is no longer the case.As a group, we visit Hoar Cross Hall annually, as it was a special occasion, we visited Ragdale Hall for the first time on 15th January. Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. We dont always get everything perfect but we work exceptionally hard to give every single guest that arrives at the Hall a memorable experience.Thanks again for posting. The therapist gave a fab massage. We fully understand to enjoy Spa facilities, temperatures have to be at correct levels and although energy costs are obviously expensive, we have accepted them as a cost of doing business which we simply have to absorb. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant. The changing rooms were cramped with bright lights, it was like changing in the local gym. After a fabulous (overpriced) afternoon/evening visit, I was given normal bread when I am Coeliac, and cannot even share butter in case of cross contamination. We went up to the roof top pool which was so nice as we got in. Will never come back and will encourage people not to go here. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. With rolling countryside views and a small garden. Excellent. The staff were so friendly and accommodating. Mottram Hall: Avoid - Spa Overcrowded and Restaurant Chronically Understaffed - See 2 782 traveller reviews, 1,190 candid photos, and great deals for Mottram Hall at Tripadvisor. She was really good and an asset to Ragdale. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. I dont feel its really appropriate during any kind of spa experience, least of all one charging top price.The lazy river was closed on our visit, it would have been nice to have been made aware of this in advance of our trip or even by staff on the day. View all. I did address this with a member of staff who replied the temperature had recently been turned up!!!!! Many travellers enjoy visiting Loughborough Carillon (7.4 miles), Leicester Abbey (9.6 miles), and The Old Rectory Museum (7.2 miles). View all. The pool area air temperature was a lot cooler than I had ever known it. Lovely helpful staff. All the pools were warm and the outdoor ones were like walking into a bath. I gave some dates in November & December when I was free.To date I have not had any response to this email - not even the courtesy of an acknowledgement.How Ragdale has declined in standards over the last few years which I think is borne out by a number of other reviews.I would say that on my arrival in September the porter & reception staff were very welcoming. My friend went back to reception to retrieve our bags left whilst on tour, she could see them behind a desk, but neither staff member looked at her, one on phone & 1 chatting to a customer, we waited & then just whispered could we have our bags, and was given a scowl & a comment Im talking..so we just went behind the desk & grabbed the bags! Bed was comfy and I slept well on my 2 night break. I attended Raqdgale Hall today 29/11/22 on a day package (Harmony Day) with a friend. Value 4.1. This is a place of relaxation and switching off. I have been to many spa hotels but they are not as well organised or as friendly as Ragdale. Thank you for sharing your views and offering a balanced review of your visit to the Hall. I'm writing this on the last day of my 3 day/2 night stay in November. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. New Caravan city vacancies are added daily on JOB TODAY. Champneys Henlow: 10 reasons why I was less than impressed with this Champneys - See 2,717 traveler reviews, 898 candid photos, and great deals for Champneys Henlow at Tripadvisor. The food is amazing, the rooms are lovely and the infinity pool is dreamy. Ragdale is a nonprofit artists' community located on the former Arts & Crafts country estate of architect.