Then, Lord, I ask Thee to send Thy holy Angels to guard and protect all of us. Through him all things were made. Lord Jesus Christ, in thy love and mercy establish a perimeter of protection around N. and myself and all our loved ones, those who pray for us and their loved ones. All. Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael, St. Joseph, St. Nicholas, St. Dominic, andNN. (Ps 41:3), turn not away thy face from me. I am oso happy for you. I renounce and forsake all involvement in Freemasonry or any other lodge or craft by my ancestors and myself. He was in the world, and the world came to be through him. Lord Jesus Christ, in your love and mercy, pour Thy Precious Blood overN.(me) so that no demon or disembodied spirit may retaliate against him (her) (me). Make him depart+swiftly from this creature of Yours, O Creator Christ our God! +O Lord, rebuke the Devil, You who dried all tears from every face by the spitting upon Your precious expressed image. I renounce the serpent clasp on the apron, and the spirit of PYTHON which it brought to squeeze the spiritual life out of me. As I go into this level of warfare, I receive a cover of the blood of Jesus. Dear Lord, thank you because you are the Lord of hosts and the Man of War. Remember, O Lord those who bear offerings and do good works in Your holy Churches and grant them salvation and eternal life. 1. May the Holy Angels guard him/her/us and all our possessions, establishing a perimeter of protection around. An act of Consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary can also be made. Come, Holy Spirit, renew us, fill us anew with Your power, love and joy. Lord, stretch out Your mighty hand and Your sublime and holy arm and in Your watchful care look down upon this Your creature and send down upon him(her)a+peaceful angel, a mighty angel, a guardian of soul and body, that will+rebuke and drive away every evil and unclean demon from him(her), for You alone are Lord, Most high, almighty and+blessed unto ages of ages. Let this blood penetrate the very marrow of our bones to cleanse us from any entanglement from whatever evil spirits we have come in contact with during the course of our intercession. Dear Lord Jesus, would you please send a special assignment of defending angelic powers to remove all trafficking witches from me. O Jesus, I pray Thee for Thy faithful and fervent priests; for Thy unfaithful and tepid priests; for Thy priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Thy tempted priests; for Thy lonely and desolate priests; for Thy young priests; for Thy aged priests; for Thy sick priests, for Thy dying priests; for the souls of Thy priests in Purgatory. If it is metal break it in half if possible or other damage it with a hammer perhaps. To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here:Cookie Policy, NEW: Catholic Daily Reflections Series Two, Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola, National Liturgical Calendars of the World. In the name of Jesus Christ and by the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the First or Entered Apprentice Degree, especially their effects on the throat and tongue. Be silent for a moment, and lay aside all earthly cares. Lifting Curses and Rejecting Evil Spirits (Prayed by the Afflicted Person and Witnessed by the Deacon). Jesus, Son of the Most High, I ask this in Thy Glorious and Most Holy Name. Prayer Against Retaliation Prayer for Breaking Curses of the Occult Severing Ties, Bonds, and Attachments Prayer to Remove Generational Spirits Short Form Deliverance Prayer of Deliverance by Fr. Use exorcised oil if possible), I consecrate myself to our Lord Jesus Christ through the Immaculate hands of the Blessed Virgin Mary. I renounce the insecurity, the love of position and power, the love of money, avarice or greed, and the pride which would have led my ancestors into Masonry. Deliver me from all the wiles of the Enemy, that I may not anger God by any sin. I forbid any satanic backlash or retaliation against me and my family in the name of Jesus. But above all I commend to Thee the priests dearest to me; the priest who baptized me; the priests who absolved me from my sins; the priests at whose Masses I assisted, and who gave me Thy Body and Blood in Holy Communion; the priests who taught and instructed me, or helped and encouraged me; all the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way, particularly N. O Jesus, keep them all close to Thy Heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. You are the salvation of those who turn to You. Knowing that I have received rights over all my exterior goods by the promulgation of the Natural Law by the Divine Author, I deliver and consecrate to thee, as thy slave, all of my exterior goods, past, present and future; I relinquish into thy hands, my Heavenly Mother, all rights over my exterior goods, including my health, finances, relationships, possessions, property, my job and my earthly success and I retain for myself no right of disposing the goods that come to me but leave to thee the entire and full right of disposing of all that belongs to me, without exception, according to thy good pleasure, for the greater glory of God in time and in eternity. You who composed all things well by your Word from nothingness into being; You who walk upon the wings of the air. That You help Your Church to serve You in security and freedom. I reject the evil that has infiltrated my life because I have distanced myself from Jesus; I have abandoned the mysteries, I have neglected prayer, and I have been devoted solely to what is passing. I ask that you sever each and every connection between the image and each and every demon who may have attached themselves to me as a result of the tattoo. 4. As with the Rosary of the Blessed Virgin, the three parts of the Little Psalter of the Holy Face need not be said all at once. Guard me, O Lord, by the power of Your Holy and life-giving+Cross and keep me from all evil. Pray for me, O Immaculate Virgin Mary Mother of God, Saints Joseph, Nicholas, Dominic, Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael, and Sts. I believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church. (1) Faithfully follow-up with prayer after a victory in your life. (3x). ), +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++, POTENTIAL DELIVERANCE PRAYERS FOR THE AFFLICTED PERSON TO RECITE (see section IV), I bind in the Most Precious Blood of Jesus any and all evil curses, pacts, spells, seals, hexes, vexes, triggers, trances, vows, demonic blessings, voodoo, or any other demonic bondages sent againstme, or any of our loved ones or any of our possessions; I bind them all and break them in the Name of the Father and of the Son+and of the Holy Spirit. In the Name of the Father+and the Son and of the Holy Spirit. For severing the ties, bonds and attachments of deeply rooted spirits in the heart (including traumas, deep hurts and wounds), mind or any physical ailment. Genesis 4:15 Verse Concepts So the Lord said to him, "Therefore whoever kills Cain, vengeance will be taken on him sevenfold." Amen. Then, under the protection of Your authority, may we sing in gratitude: The Lord is my salvation, whom shall I fear? s heart in the Blood of Jesus and I break it in the Name of the Father and of the Son, Lord Jesus Christ let your Precious Blood flowing from Thy wounded Heart cover me, my cogitative power, memory, imagination, common sense power, sensitive appetites, my sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell, (, and any part of your body they are affecting, ) driving the demons to the foot of thy Cross where they may be judged by Thee. James 4:7 AMP. O Lord, You who love man, we beg You to reach out Your powerful hands and Your mighty arms and send the angels of peace over us, to protect us, body and soul. Amen. Amen. If the individual manifests to the extent that a demonic presence and voice comes forward, then that person should be referred to an exorcist. Then: Glory to You, our God, glory to You. O Lord, You who love man, we beg You to reach out Your powerful hands and Your mighty arms and send the angels of peace over us, to protect us, body and soul. (Dan 9:17), My soul is athirst for God, the living God; *, when shall I come and appear before the Face of God? Bring back any of us who have wandered from the faith. I renounce the claim that the death of Jesus Christ was a "dire calamity," and also the deliberate mockery and twisting of the Christian doctrine of the Atonement. So be subject to God. Holy Immortal One. Anoint us with the gifts of the Holy Spirit and refresh our body, soul, and spirit, and may the sign of Your holy cross drive away all evil spirits from us. Mary, surround me with thy mantle, blocking any retaliating spirits from having any authority over me. Amen. Lord Jesus Christ, in thy love and mercy establish a perimeter of protection around N. and myself and all our loved ones, those who pray for us and their loved ones. Lord, have mercy. I soak my family, my relations, my house, my work, my food, my money, my friends and. I stay in the strong tower which is the name of the Lord. All. All these prayers are available on our APP, Deliverance and Protection Prayers Before Sleep, Prayer of Deliverance by Fr. I have had so many saints tell me how they have been attacked, how their church is attacked, and the many adverse things they are going through with health, family, finances, etc., and I always ask if they bound backlash with every intercession session -the answer is always: no. Do not discount that your intercession is important and damaging to the enemys camp, no matter how brief. Lord, adorable God, Holy King, Jesus Christ, guard me asleep by the Unwaning Light, Your Holy Spirit, by who You sanctified Your Disciples. free,N. The enemy will tell that person that you're free. Amen. I confess and renounce all of my own sins. O Almighty Eternal God, look upon the face of Thy Christ, and for the love of Him who is the Eternal High Priest, have pity on Thy priests. We beseech You Who has created the heaven and the earth, for out of You has issued the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, You Who had ordained that the four-footed and irrational beasts be under subjection to man, for You have subjected them. I believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten not made, one in Being with the Father. Ancient & Accepted or Scottish Rite (only the 18th, 30th, 31st, 32nd & 33rd degrees are operated in British Commonwealth countries.). Rise not in anger against us, remember not our transgressions, but in the depth of Your mercy look upon us even now and save us from our enemies; for You are our God and we are Your people, we are all the work of Your hands and we constantly call upon Your name. I renounce the effects these or other objects of Masonry, including the compass and the square, have had on me or my family, in the name of Jesus Christ and by the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Jesus, heal me! In the name of Jesus Christ leave them now. Remove them, sending them directly to the foot of Thy Cross. Holy+God, Holy Mighty One. I've also written a prayer for writerswhich really, is all of us who are aware that words have a certain power and that we were designed to receive truth and goodness and beauty through them, whether in an email, a . Come to the rescue of mankind, whom God has made in His own image and likeness, and purchased from Satans tyranny at so great a price. (3x). Strategic Prayer Command Ministry is a 501c3 organization that promotes and teaches biblically based, proper intercession strategies in a new wineskin for these exciting times. The backlash script included below is what has been developed through trial and error; and it works for all intercession. This means that the intercessor does not realize how vengeful, vindictive, and hateful the devil and his cohorts really are and how much damage they can do if they are not bound properly. I especially ask for the following specific grace for my family, if it be your holy will (here mention the specific intention silently or out loud). See section at the end of this document entitled Potential Deliverance Prayers for the Afflicted Person to Recite for some of these prayers, e.g. 9. I pray all these things in the precious name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Lord have mercy. The Lord has entrusted to you the task of leading souls of the redeemed to heavenly blessedness. Christ, who name causes hell to tremble. Hear my supplications, dearest Mother and Queen. It is imperative that after every prayer or intercession session, whether alone or corporately, that you MUST bind backlash for your protection and the protection of others. We ask You this through the intercession of our most blessed, glorious Lady, Mary ever Virgin, Mother of God, of the most splendid archangels, and all your saints. 2. Prayer to Break the Freemasonic Curse (Short Form). He/She cries out to You seeking Your Mercy, Healing, and Protection. You who set Your Cross as a support, the salvation of the world, to the Devils fall and the fall of all the angels under him. Amen. I renounce the SOUL OF CHERES, the false symbol of immortality, the Chamber of the dead and the false teaching of reincarnation. Lord, Thou art the Just Judge, the avenger of the wicked, the Advocate of the Just, we beg, in Thy mercy, thats all we ask of Mary, the angels and the saints of heaven be also granted to all our loved ones, those who prayed for us and their loved ones, that for Thy Glorys sake, we may enjoy Thy perfect protection. I renounce all other lodges and secret societies including Prince Hall Freemasonry, Grand Orient Lodges, Mormonism, The Order of Amaranth, the Royal Order of Jesters, the Manchester Unity Order of Oddfellows, Buffalos, Druids, Foresters, the Orange and Black Lodges, Elks, Moose and Eagles Lodges, the Ku Klux Klan, The Grange, the Woodmen of the World, Riders of the Red Robe, the Knights of Pythias, the Mystic Order of the Veiled Prophets of the Enchanted Realm, the women's Orders of the Eastern Star, of the Ladies Oriental Shrine and of the White Shrine of Jerusalem, the girls' order of the Daughters of the Eastern Star, the International Orders of Job's Daughters and of the Rainbow, and the boys' Order of De Molay, and their effects on me and all my family. In Jesus' time, masters could not lose face if they were to retain power. Amen. I bindN.today to the virtue of ranks of Cherubim, in obedience of Angels, [in service of Archangels], in hope of resurrection for reward, in prayers of Patriarchs, in preaching of Apostles, in faiths of Confessors, in innocence of Holy Virgins, in deeds of righteous men. I acknowledge one Baptism for the forgiveness of sins. walls, doors, cabinets, windows, beds, chairs, tables, etc.). I renounce the presentation to every compass direction, for all the earth is the Lord's, and everything in it. O Lord, grant me Your unworthy servant (handmaid), Your salvation on my bed. Help us to love You more. I renounce the ancient pagan teaching and symbolism of the Third Tracing Board used in the ritual. Enlighten my heart with the purity of Your passionless Passion. O most precious and life-giving Cross of the Lord, help us, with all the Saints and Angels throughout the ages. Those of British & Commonwealth decent shouldn't need to pray through those paragraphs. Divine Father, innite goodness poured out on all peoples, may You be known, honored, and loved by all men! Then: We beseech Thee to show Thy great glory and power over them and Thy great generosity to me, Thine unworthy creature, by answering all that I have asked of Thee. I declare that I wish henceforth, as your true servant, to seek your honor and to obey you in all things. Lord Jesus Christ let your Precious Blood flowing from Thy wounded Heart cover me, my cogitative power, memory, imagination, common sense power, sensitive appetites, my sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell, (and any part of your body they are affecting) driving the demons to the foot of thy Cross where they may be judged by Thee. Remove them, sending them directly to the foot of Thy Cross. In a special way, I reject the spiritually polluting actions of blasphemies, false promises and oaths, usury, the unjust delay of payments, injustices, favoritisms, sances, and all the occult practices. Holy Angels and Archangels defend us, keep us. I renounce the secret passwords, STIBIUM ALKABAR, PHARASH-KOH and all they mean. I ask God to heal any unforgiveness and an inner wounds and trauma. Can be used anywhere the person may find himself staying for the night. I believe that You love me with an innite love! To think that it is not necessary, for any reason, is just ignorance and foolishness. I renounce the ritual dagger, or the compass point, sword or spear held against the breast, the fear of death by stabbing pain, and the fear of heart attack from this degree, and the absolute secrecy demanded under a witchcraft oath and sealed by kissing the Volume of the Sacred Law.