Athletics Women's Basketball Hill College Women's Basketball Coaches add Roster add NJCAA Schedule add Socials and Photos add 21-22 Season Accolades add News Previous Women's basketball team filled with youth and speed Read more here. Conference Schools. He was the WPIAL cross country individual runner-up in 2005 and the WPIAL champion in the 3200 meters. Jim Dudas knows that building a winner is tough. Liz Cleary I like Jayden.. North Hills Royce Parham (left) dunks during the first half of North Hills 67-51 loss to Penn Hills in the WPIAL Class 5A boys basketball semifinal game Feb. 25, 2023, at Peters Township. In 25 years as a head coach, hes the best cutter Ive ever coached, Gabos said. Greg Morris Posted So against a team with a great knack for getting to the basket, Redman wasnt a top priority. We know that we have major challenges, and that if we dont do things better on the defensive end, were not going to be in a competitive ballgame with a lot of teams. Joseph Little, Parker Mills, Christian Kluttz, Cameron Lord, Tristin Clawson, Trey Hill and Deshaun Kluttz were 2-0 for the Cougars. Bob Fetzer, who coached football and baseball for North Carolina, would often accompany the team on road games but since Fetzer did not know anything about basketball he would often sit in the stands or leave the game early. He was a two-time selection to the Post-Gazette Fabulous Five and at the time of his induction held North Hills High Schools records for most career points scored (1,776) and most points scored in a single game (44). Congratulations to Royce Parham and Alex Alder, January's Student-Athletes of the Month! She was a three-time recipient of the Honda Sport Award for Field Hockey, becoming just the second player ever after Karen Shelton to win that honor three times. The Tar Heels went without a head coach during the 192122 and 192223 seasons because Fred Boye left after one year and they could not find a replacement in time. Rhonda (Caye) Vorndran Dan Cardone,Administrator He was a four-year letter winner on the swim team and held the 200 backstroke record at Navy for ten years. What made matters worse? From 2015 to 2019 he served as an assistant principal at the North Hills High School. Key Pennsylvania high school boys basketball games, computer rankings, stat leaders, schedules & scores - live & final. Penn Hills Noah Barren (left) celebrates as time expires on Penn Hills 67-51 victory over North Hills in the WPIAL Class 5A boys basketball semifinal game Feb. 25, 2023, at Peters Township. John is a copy editor and page designer at the Post-Gazette, but he's currently on strike. North Hills had narrowed its deficit from 15 points to 10, before Redmans third-quarter shots turned momentum back in Penn Hills direction. Dudas will hope to draw much more scoring out of his team. 2023. North Hills Girls Soccer Coach Rick Kabbert Dies Coach Kabbert was a well-known soccer figure in the North Hills. The seasons in which there was no head coach for the team are included in the table but they are not counted in the number of head coaches. Eddy continued his academic and athletic careers at Duquesne University where he was a four-year letter winner in cross country and track and helped his team win an Atlantic 10 Conference Cross Country Championship. Linda Massucci "We got inside play . He began his coaching career as head coach at the Naval Academy Preparatory School and is now in his eighth season as wide receivers coach at the U.S. NEW! Muhlenberg College . The Tar Heels originally did not play within any athletic conference, but joined the Southern Conference in 1921 when it was first established. It was in the sport of football that Curtis excelled as a three-year starter. Serving under Joe Sagula, who recently retired after 33 years at Carolina,Schall was involved in all aspects of the program, including the recruitment of two top 15 recruiting classes. Russ Hollyfield (posthumous) I am very pleased that Hubert Davis will continue his outstanding Carolina career as our next mens basketball coach, Guskiewicz said. North Hills girls basketball coach Jim Dudas returns a young lineup for 2021-22. On 1/29, the North Hills varsity basketball team won their home non-conference game against Belle Vernon (PA) by a score of 84-82. Johnson currently holds the North Hills track record in the 100 meters, the WPIAL 100 meters champion and also the Pennsylvania 100 meters state champion. List of Bergen County Coaches in State Hall of Fame. Tim White, Percy Barnett Their star program, Multi-Sport, has put thousands of children on the path to healthy, active living and a life-long love of sport. Weve spent a lot of time working on a couple of things where we knew that we were significantly overmatched in a high percentage of our games, Dudas said. Sarah Emory Add North Hills coach Buzz Gabos among those not surprised at Seidl's quick success. Ms. OConnell currently lives in Pittsburgh. He said the guidance of senior guard Kyran Mitchell has been particularly impactful. Lansingburgh beat Burnt Hills 68-57 in a full on team scoring effort led by Wes McIntyre who scored 21 points. He does everything well on both sides of the ball.. Home. pic.twitter.com/c279T4RlA0, Endless Motor Sports (@endless_motor) May 20, 2022, Pitts Tim OToole Shows Interest in Penn Hills Prospect Daemarr Kelly, Former Pine-Richland/Penn State Catcher Matt Wood Drafted By Milwaukee Brewers. Parham stands at 6-foot-8 and excels on the court for both North Hills and Team Durant, a Nike program with players from all over the East Coast. But, the third-year North Hills girls basketball coach is optimistic about his young team, and knows that its time to get to work. From left Nevertheless, the 1924 Tar Heels did beat the, Smith's all-time win record would later be surpassed by, Last edited on 14 December 2022, at 23:16, North Carolina Tar Heels men's basketball, National Collegiate Athletics Association, NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Championship, Fdration Internationale de Basketball (in English the International Basketball Federation) hall of fame, National Collegiate Basketball Hall of Fame, National Association of Basketball Coaches Coach of the Year, United Press International Coach of the Year, Associated Press College Basketball Coach of the Year, "200910 Atlantic Coast Conference Men's Basketball Media Guide", "Southern Conference 20062007 Fan Guide", "Knight is all-time wins leader in Division I after Texas Tech tops New Mexico", "Settling in: Doherty getting a feel for his new job, wardrobe", "Hansbrough, Ackley, Averbuch To Receive UNC's Patterson Medals", "A Long Way From the J.V. Highlands 52 North Hills 38 Final Box Score Dec 29, 2022 @ 2:38am 69-49 (L) North Hills vs. Hempfield Area Read more stories on Carolina athletics at GoHeels.com. This river comes from the Harz mountains and flows into the river Saale, a tributary of the river Elbe. National Signing Day Show: How Much Does Recruiting Matter to Pitt? He was All-Conference, selected as member of the Post-Gazette Fabulous 22, and named to the All-State Team. See how much youve come along. Tournament Game 2023 WPIAL Boys' Basketball Championships Class 5A Fox Chapel 62 North Hills 67 Final Box Score Tournament Bracket Feb 24, 2023 @ 6:33pm 67-62 (W) North Hills vs. Fox Chapel 10. . Terms of his contract agreement will be released at a later time. Dana (Pecanis) Simile Senior Brenna Westwood will be playing softball at the next level. Sports Now Network to Offer Live Show on National Signing Day. I think early in the year he deferred a little bit. Northland College Ashland, Wisconsin NEW! Posted Evangel Christian School (NY) Hoosac School AA (NA) Our Saviour Lutheran Regnl (NY) Putnam Science Elite (CT) Redemption Christian AA (NY) Springfield Commonwealth Black. Thats a very good team, Penn Hills coach Chris Giles said. Brothers Norman and Bo Shepard are the only two head coaches to be related to each other. View Buzz Gabos's full profile. Vincentian Academy. [2] The Tar Heels play their home games in the Dean E. Smith Center, named after the 15th head coach Dean Smith. But Penn Hills pulled away when Redman made three 3s in a 2-minute span, and North Hills trailed 49-33 entering the fourth. Devin. North Campus. Josh Eddy, Class of 2005 Congratulations to junior Royce Parham on his third straight First Team All-Section designation. Enter your email and get all of our posts delivered straight to your inbox. North Carolina also received a retroactive national championship for the 192324 team coached by Norman Shepard, which was given by the Helms Athletic Foundation. Joseph Kush, Class of 2011 The Penn Hills boys basketball team celebrates during a timeout after extending their lead to double-digits to open the second half of Penn Hills 67-51 victory over North Hills in the WPIAL Class 5A boys basketball semifinal game Feb. 25, 2023, at Peters Township. SUBSCRIBE Maryanne Pacconi Richard Dalrymple Mary Malone was a two-sport athlete participating in cross country and track and field. His thoughtfulness had an impact on many, including his teammates, co-workers, family and friends. Mary was the recipient of the Syracuse Courage Award in 2019. Boys Varsity Basketball Winter 2022-2023 Schedule Coaches Roster Summaries & Headlines News Photos Videos More Upcoming Games. 3 days ago @ 7:00PM, Information for boys basketball consolation game, Posted North Hills did a good job of packing in, Giles said. This also means a lot to me because this will increase my stock and have other schools wanting to recruit me and make me and my family proud.. Sports scores & statistics for football, basketball, and volleyball. Dennis Watson, Community SupporterDennis Watson was the founding member of the North Hills Sports Hall of Fame which began in 1995. Zach Pollaro and Eric James each had 14 points. She is a physical education teacher at Sewickley Academy, where she coaches three sports. Pitt Postgame Show: How Did Pitt Let Game Get Away at Duke? I am honored and humbled to be given the opportunity to lead this program, Davis said. 1. Three Tar Heel coaches have led the team to an NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Championship: Frank McGuire in 1957; Smith in 1982 and 1993; and Roy Williams in 2005, 2009, and 2017. Charles Rebel Being a freshman, going in with the defending PAC champions, he added, I wasnt sure if I was going to get to play at all.. The North Carolina Tar Heels men's basketball team plays at the Division I level of the National Collegiate Athletics Association (NCAA) in the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC). Curtis participated in the prestigious Pennsylvania Big 33 Game. At the time of his hiring, Williams said Davis was the perfect choice because coaching is about teaching, relationships and passion and Davis has all three. Tom currently resides in York, Pennsylvania, with his wife April and two children, Addison and Ashton. He lives in Ross Township with his wife and three daughters. He succeeds Hall of Fame head coach Roy Williams, who announced his retirement last week. NH - ROyce Parham 35, jayden Thomas 14, Michael Hoskey 11 12 champions total! Nick led North Hills to three consecutive WPIAL semifinal appearances and the first WPIAL championship appearance in school history in 2016. K Isaiah Gonzales 16, Noah Thimons21 Paul Kress III was a four-year letter winner and team captain for the North Hills swim team. I think she can score a little bit, she has that ability. Perimeter shooting usually isnt high on opponents scouting reports, but Redman gave defenses another wrinkle to worry about by making 5 of 8 from beyond the arc. He doesnt play like a freshman.. M. Basketball Sat, Jan. 21 Final. Chancellor Kevin Guskiewicz and Director of Athletics Bubba Cunningham interviewed a diverse array of candidates from coast to coast, with input from dozens of mens basketball alumni and senior Department of Athletics officials. [1] After playing in the Southern Conference for 22 years, North Carolina left in 1953 to join the newly created ACC. He does everything well thats one of the beautiful things about him. Posted Event Type (s) . Thats not an ideal scenario against a section that features defending WPIAL and PIAA champion North Allegheny, Norwin as well as Butler and Penn-Trafford programs that finished above .500 last season. The 7th grade team won 25-13 and remain undefeated on the season. the basketball. Trusted News Discovery Since 2008. So I cant say that, relative to what I like to teach for defense, that we were where we need to be.. Patrick Weber serves as the Director of Athletics for the North Hills School District. The team had great energy.. Duane Hitchcock participated in football at North Hills. Our team understands his importance and how he can impact the game. Thom Dornbrook While teaching English for 37 years, he held multiple varsity head coaching positions in the sports of cross country, basketball, track and field and had many victories over the years. We definitely expected him to contribute in a big way, the eighth-year coach said. He inspires his fellow staff members. FC - Jefferson Moorfield - Brown 18, Kam Greil15, Asher Posted Tom was recruited by Slippery Rock University and became a four-year starter on the offensive line and three-year PSAC West Division All-Conference First Team selection as an offensive guard. The Official . All Rights Reserved, 2021. Mr. Bell was a member of the 1993 WPIAL and PIAA Quad A Championship Football Team and team captain his senior year. K 29 - 20 -12 - 10 = 71 Zach Hebda If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where our photos are available to purchase. Ken Bollens was a three-sport athlete at North Hills, participating in the sports of Football, Basketball and Baseball. official Kress currently serves as the Vice President of Market Organization for EQT Organization. Naval Academy. Redman also had a 3-pointer in the second quarter and one in the fourth. The Indians earned third place in the WPIAL, clinching a home game in the first round of the state tournament. McDonald also won the first Patterson medal, the most prestigious award presented only to student-athletes at the University of North Carolina, for his collegiate career in 1924. The National Invitational Tournament began in 1938 with only 6 teams. He teaches student-athletes on and off the court. Jim Dudas knows that building a winner is tough. NEW! Tom Bell was a two sport athlete at North Hills, participating in football and baseball. After running one season as an exhibition team, the team was accepted into Section 3 of the WPIAL. Eleven coaches have won the conference tournament with the Tar Heels: Norman Shepard, McDonald, Sanborn, Bo Shepard, Lange, Skidmore, Carnevale, McGuire, Smith, Bill Guthridge, and Williams. He can make shots on the perimeter, added Stewart-Smith of Seidl, who is shooting 42% from 3-point range. Time and details about the news conference will be announced soon. More by John Santa, North Hills grad Matt Seidl, only a freshman, is the leading scorer for Washington & Jefferson. 3 weeks ago @ 8:00AM, Varsity wrestlers to compete in WPIAL Championships, Posted Last year we were fortunate to make it to the NCAA tournament. Malone currently resides in the North Hills. John Weixel He lives in Ross Township with his wife and three daughters. Tim McGraw Head Coach - North Lake (TX) Linda (Mitchell) Nauman As a team, Penn Hills had made only 14% of 3-point attempts in its previous four games, converting 4 of 29, but the Indians found their touch here in the semifinals. Casey Mohn Gabos said his former player has all the intangibles. In addition to his efficient scoring, Gabos said his Seidl is a great passer and makes good decisions with, and without, the basketball. William Stara, Pam McGonigle Smith's 879 wins were the most of any NCAA men's Division I coach at the time of his retirement in 1997. He was ranked among the top 50 singles players in the country in NCAA Division II and finished his career with a 51-8 record in singles matches. Mr. Lamb currently resides in Allison Park, Pennsylvania. North Hills rallied with eight consecutive points including 3s from Pollaro and Jayden Thomas to narrow Penn Hills lead to 39-29. / God bless you, 17. The University is currently operating under normal conditions. Call +800 0000 1952; Email contact@givenchy.com I mean it just felt like you don't want to go to the go to the well too much, but I mean it just felt like okay, this one's going to right here. FILE - College of Charleston's head coach Pat Kelsey talks to his players in the second half against Delaware during a NCAA college basketball game in Charleston, S.C., Saturday, Jan. 7, 2023. Team: North Carolina Coach Roy Williams Explains His Unlikely Rise to College Basketball's Peak", "200910 Basketball Carolina Tar Heels Media Guide", "Goin' to the Chapel (Hill): Williams leaves Kansas to take job at alma mater UNC", "This Overtime Lasts 25 Years:: The 1974 team left it all out on the floor", "Collegiate Basketball Hall of Fame Inductees", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_North_Carolina_Tar_Heels_men%27s_basketball_head_coaches&oldid=1127477172, This page was last edited on 14 December 2022, at 23:16. [3] The program has played 3,151 games across 112 seasons from the program's inaugural 191011 season to the current year, 202122. Free Tools ; Leads by Industry . He is a Green Beret, a Jump Master and Special Forces Master Mountaineer. We have guys who are capable of shooting the ball. I shot the second one it went in and I felt great after that.. Watch this highlight video of the North Hills (Pittsburgh, PA) basketball team in its game North Hills vs Moon Area Game Highlights - Jan. 31, 2023 on Jan 31, 2023. Hes such a versatile player. Ray Nunamaker Kelly (Keenan) Check Add North Hills coach Buzz Gabos among those not surprised at Seidls quick success. Eric Kasperowicz Aliquippa High School and North Hills High School pay their coaches $10,500 and $11,000 respectively as of 2011. She was an avid supporter of North Hills Athletics and Activities. I missed the first one but my teammates told me to keep shooting, Redman said. She was a member of the 200 medley relay that finished in first place at the WPIAL Championship and also first place at the PIAA championship. Tom also was named to the first team All-Northeast Region First Team as an Offensive Lineman and was named to the Division II All-American Team. Mr. Silenieks recently qualified for the 2020 US Olympic Trials in the Marathon. Whether it's the stairways of Fetzer Hall or on the walls of UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School's undergraduate floor, Arts Everywhere is adding color to Carolina's campus by sponsoring murals in various locations. Posted One of the things, too, was he probably has grown a little bit since he even graduated last year. Davis, a Burke, Virginia, native, played in 137 games for the Tar Heels from 1988-92; Carolina went 102-37 during that span, winning the 1989 and 1991 Atlantic Coast Conference Tournaments and advancing to the 1991 Final Four, where he scored 25 points in the national semifinals against Kansas. He was a four-year starter and received the universitys Golden Shark Award, which is given to one male and one female athlete from all sports who displayed the most dominant presence within competition and is one of NSUs premiere athletes. Roy Williams was hired in 2003, and retired following a school-record three national championships in 2021.[14]. Im so thankful for all my teammates.. PRINT SCHEDULE . The NCAA tournament started in 1939 and the number of teams invited to participate has expanded a number of times over the years. Previous Next. If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where our photos are available to purchase. Parham named to First Team Congratulations to junior Royce Parham on his third straight First Team All-Section designation. The Pittsburgh native picked up the first of what looks like will be many offers from head coach Andy Toole and Robert Morris. Penn Hills Julian Dugger (2) finishes a jam off an alley-oop during the first half of a 67-51 victory over North Hills in the WPIAL Class 5A boys basketball semifinal game Feb. 25, 2023, at Peters Township. Boys' basketball defeats Gateway, will host PIAA first round. Sportball values positive learning outcomes over winning and was one of the first companies to offer developmentally . Sophomore Jayden Arnett, a 5-10 forward, is a player Dudas is excited to watch grow. She participated in the sports of swimming and Volleyball. athletic calendar. Director of Bailey Mountain Cloggers/Head Spirit Teams Coach. [13] Six coaches have received coaching awards while the head coach of North Carolina: Carnevale, McGuire, Smith, Gutheridge, Doherty, and Williams. Story Links. Champions will be crowned in 4th, 5th and 6th grade in all four divisions. Penn Hills Michai Oliver added 10 points. North Hills High School PreviousNext Boys' basketball defeats Gateway, will host PIAA first round The Indians earned third place in the WPIAL, clinching a home game in the first round of the state tournament. During his tenure, North Hills was a seven-time winner of the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association Sportsmanship Award and was named an All-American Sportsmanship School by the Institute of International Sport. North Hills 76 - Chartiers Valley 70 Emily Jamison was a three-sport athlete at North Hills participating in lacrosse, basketball and soccer. He was an avid supporter of North Hills athletics and activities and continues to serve the North Hills community. Judi Dum COACH CLEARANCE 2. Keith Brown Dave Weinerth While Dudas wants to win now, he also understands that, with so much inexperience throughout the lineup, this could be more of a two-year plan. To continue its storied mens basketball tradition, the University of North Carolina is turning to a Tar Heel who has propelled that success both on the court and from the bench. Penn Hills has had other good shooting nights. Private Basketball Coaches in North Hills, PA | CoachUp Reach Another Level with a Private Basketball Coach Personalized, one-on-one instruction is the secret to improved skills and increased confidence. Tom Baier coached multiple sports for 40 years during his tenure at North Hills. Malone is a six-time WPIAL medalist, three-time PIAA State medalist and the 2013 WPIAL 3200 champion. Assistant Soccer Coach (Goalkeepers), WSOC. Buzz . We dont shoot as many 3s because of our offensive philosophy, not because we cant.. White began his college basketball career at the University of Arkansas before transferring to Appalachian State in North Carolina. The Presidents are thriving, as well. An outstanding student, Kress was selected to the Allegheny Mountain All-American Scholastic Team and received an appointment to attend the U.S. But it was a 6-foot junior who stayed far away from the rim who left North Hills coaches shaking their heads. As a senior, Brad played singles and made it to the WPIAL championship and placed fourth at the PIAA state competition. Women's basketball team filled with youth and speed Read more here. North Hills 67 - Gateway 51 [8][A 2][A 3] Williams both played for and coached the North Carolina men's junior varsity team. Ed Abel Mrs. Wittig resides in the North Hills with her family. That was reiterated during the coaching search. He is 38. He was head coach of the boys basketball team for the 1983-84 season and returned the following year as the assistant head coach, a position he held until he retired from coaching basketball following the 1994 season. Coaches have nominated 10 athletes for Journal News/lohud Girls Basketball Player of the Week. Shes getting smarter on both ends of the court. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. We dont want (Noah) Barron. Joe Kush participated in the sports of Cross Country and Track & Field at North Hills. Kevin Donas Montessori School of Denver (MSD), located in beautiful Colorado, is seeking a Middle School Math Teacher for the 2023-2024 school year. The team led 36-18 just before half when Dugger dunked a lob pass from Kelly, a 6-4 guard and Quinnipiac recruit. Tom coordinated with the districts planning team for the construction of the Martorelli track and field complex. Im very hopeful that she has a good year this year, Dudas added. Scott Merlack I love the big moments, Seidl said. Geoff Bender On 2/28, the North Hills varsity basketball team won their neutral non-conference game against Gateway (Monroeville, PA) by a score of 67-51. You will find information regarding game recaps,. The Tar Heels have won five titles in the last six years and seven in the last 10 years. It wasnt a very good event for us. 2023. Watson is currently a trial attorney with Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. Coach Skrinjar was able to rally his players pull to within one after 16 minutes of play. Sportball has been teaching children the fundamental skills behind sports since 1995. Pair of games stream on ESPN+ Read more here. Joe went onto Syracuse University where he excelled in both cross country and track. They previously played in Carmichael Auditorium, Woollen Gymnasium, The Tin Can, and began their existence playing in Bynum Gymnasium, which is now home to the admissions office for the university's graduate school programs. Mr. Hitchcock went onto Slippery Rock University where he played both running back and wide receiver. The nearest mountains reach 181 m above NHN. After graduation, Ken went to Dartmouth where he was a three year starter at the wide receiver position for the Big Green. If theres one thing we can point to that we can do better, weve got to get him the ball more, Gabos said. Jenna Hough NH - Eric James 30, Royce Parham 25 We certainly expected him to have a role and likely be in the rotation, but to be this productive as a freshman and this efficient and poised and able to impact the game on the level he has has kind of exceeded expectations.. Sara Zilles, Michael Czerwein (posthumous) While teaching English for 37 years, he held multiple varsity head coaching positions in the sports of cross country, basketball, track and field and had many victories over the years. NH Parham- 30, Eric James 18 Tom resides in Ross Township with his wife, Diana. Instead, North Hills (19-6) faces No. Probably his greatest strength is there is no weakness. On 2/17, the North Hills varsity basketball team won their neutral non-conference game against Kiski Area (Vandergrift, PA) by a score of 76-71. Gomez and Nasir Williams each hit threes for the Eagles in the third, but North Hills began to pull away. Registration closes 9-26-22. Ken Bollens III, Class of 1994 TJ Osman Penn Hills often countered him with Dugger, a 6-3 junior with Division I football offers. Mike Tongel, Pat Carey VIDEO: Rebel Yell Podcast: Boys Basketball Player of the Week: Rodney Gallagher 3rd of Laurel Highlands, VIDEO: Rebel Yell Podcast: Girls Basketball Player of the Week: Maddie Webber of South Fayette, VIDEO: Rebel Yell Podcast: Boys Basketball Team of the Week: Penn Hills, VIDEO: Rebel Yell Podcast: Girls Basketball Team of the Week: Woodland Hills, VIDEO: Rebel Yell Podcast: Girls Basketball Team of the Week: Burgettstown, 2023 TribLIVE High School Sports Network | All rights reserved, Seeds nearly set for 73 WPIAL basketball teams headed to state tournament, 2023 WPIAL Class 6A boys basketball championship breakdown: New Castle vs. Central Catholic, WPIAL Class 2A boys basketball championship: Aliquippa vs. Northgate, Deer Lakes celebrates wonderful journey by hoisting WPIAL championship trophy, 2023 WPIAL Class 5A girls basketball championship breakdown: South Fayette vs. Oakland Catholic. 2024 Royce Parham |@RoyceParham| of Team Durant @teamdurant_AAU was one of the more impressive 16u prospects we viewed at the Southern Jam Fest. He was three-time starter at inside linebacker and still remains the leading tackler in the history of North Hills.