Do you have any pics? Only about 1000 miles on it. I paid $1000 in 1985, because the carbs were plugged up. The Eagle Half-Ton Fifth Wheel is built for comfortable towing behind today's popular half-ton trucks, with a shorter profile and lighter construction than the Eagle Fifth Wheel. We strive for 100% feedback. He had so many choices. It ended up being a nicely executed, if trendy, take on the street sportbike. 127: Hand Rings (Cover Page) 128: Aluminum Heat Treated. . #Lexani #LexaniWheels #CustomWheels #ForgedWheels #Lexus #LexusGS350 #Wheels #Stance #dropped, 20x8.5 / 20x10 / 22x9 / 22x10 / 24x9 / 24x10, 22x9 / 22x10 / 24x9 / 24x10 / 26x10 / 28x10, COPYRIGHT 2023 LEXANI WHEEL CORP. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | Site By. I called the. I do have problems with some electrical though. Re wired most of bike. #Lexani #LexaniWheels #CustomWheels #ForgedWheels #RollsRoyce #Phantom #Lexanis #earthbodykit #blackedout #murderedout, Wheel Wednesday Likewise, the frame was almost identical to that of the CB550. cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional. Thanks In 1983, the SOHC engine was replaced by a new rubber-mounted DOHC engine featuring hydraulic valve-lash adjusters; and final drive was changed from chain to shaft-drive. LuxuryWheelCollection provides a wide selection of high end, factory wheels. For more than 50 years, Roadmaster has manufactured superior-quality towing products for the RV aftermarket. As with every new innovation, stealth technology was also criticized by many. The nation's largest network of elite, independent, and locally owned tire and wheel dealers. fast forward 31 years i found a 1985 with 13k mi in mint condition and enjoyed for 3 years and Im kicking myself for selling it. Mountains Gray 1/4 in. Meet the newest member of the Nighthawk fleet by Rollplay! 2. My registration says I have a 1983 Honda CBX650E. This is a one year only bike..and cant wait to finish it , baby it. A second generation model was produced from 1982 to 1985. 89-8114HM and or 89-8114 8 Lug Only Pacer Wheels Center Cap $39.99 $24.99 Sale 89-8121p measures: 3.183" inside diameter Pacer Wheels Center Cap Please sign up on the waiting list to be notified when they are back in stock $49.99 $34.99 Sale 89-8125HM 10361680F-1 and or 10361680F-3 Star Version Pacer Wheels Center Caps HURRY! They are a clearing house for vintage cycle parts. For cost-saving purposes, the CB650 was designed to be produced on the same production line as its CB550 predecessor, using the existing tooling. We provide Chrome plating on all wheels, even on most Multi-Piece wheels. So after looking at classifieds for a very long time..I came across the CB650SC. It had a futuristic design that, in combination with its stealth capabilities, made it one of the most high-tech military vehicles of its era. I am looking at one of these on CL Boston and find it attractive. HOW WE CAN HELP. 121: Aerolite Spoked Wheels. If anyone has things I should keep in mind or watch out for please reply Sold it 2 years later with 22,000 miles. Its Beautiful!! I would highly recommend. NIGHTHAWK LUXURY ALLOYS | CA Custom Wheels AmericanForged Earl's AmericanForged Marquess's AmericanForged Duke's AmericanForged 4x4 AmericanForged 3PC 4x4 More. In the dim half-light, these long-winged birds fly in graceful loops, flashing white patches out past the bend of each wing as they chase insects. This standard did not cut the old Grey Poupon for the U.S. buyer. Just needed tires and a seat cover. XO Luxury Wheels are designed to satisfy the most sophisticated customer looking for exclusive, trend-setting wheels to complement the performance and styling of their vehicle. The owner told me the oil pump is bad, but the engine still turns over. Dan went the extra mile to make sure I got exactly what I needed & shipped fast. 2023 XO Luxury Wheels Inc. All Rights Reserved. But this 1982 Nighthawk used the old CB650 engine and chassis, with a new tank, bodywork and saddle. Rake was 28.5 degrees, trail, 3.9 inches. I can tell you, I got it to 145 and then was passed by a V65 Magna. Offset: 49mm. Ive owned almost every variable of the early to mid eighties motorcycle from all 4 of the major Japanese manufacturers. The CB650 was a development of the CB550, itself derived from the even earlier CB500. I highly recommend Luxury Wheel Collection and Dan and was very fortunate to find this incredible company. Customer service team. But after seeing a lot of videos of how much power it had..I decided to get something that wouldnt put me in a hospital. Ask the Community 59 ft / 2023. 122: Straight Lace Spoked Wheels. I always thought the 700 Nighthawk was the one to have. Theyve been on the car now for the past year and are still perfect!High Quality powder coating job for sure.Now my wife wants black wheels on her Tesla Model S, so Im going to use this company again. The F-117 Nighthawk was the first of its kind and undoubtedly received plenty of recognition because of it. Power is smooth and kicks in with an attitude starting at 3rd gear. The tow vehicle will track right behind the vehicle as you are traveling. 9 Forged Lines 180 Designs 4,8000 pcs In Stock No.1 Showroom NIGHTHAWK LUXURY WHEELS WHEEL STYLE #990 FINISH TRIPLE CHROME GLOSS BLACK MACHINED W/MILLED SPOKES CUSTOM PAINT SIZE P . Release wings with just a push of a button to cruise in seconds! Perfect accessory to your new wheels. Shipping was amazingly fast across the country and the items arrived in good condition. 12-stream tri-band Wi-Fi enables multiple 4K/8K streaming, low-latency gaming, and new blazing-fast Internet speeds. Although the F-117 was a fighter, too, it operated as a ground-attack aircraft. Although, none of these specific details have been verified by the U.S. military. Cairo offers sharp, technical styling cues wheel designed to enhance the styling of your vehicle without detracting from its overall appeal. Great purchase, reasonable price and Dan is well knowledgeable with wheels! I own a 85 650. This wheel features a twist 32 spoke design and an optional RR style "Big Cap" for an upcharge. Im looking at a 83 with 23k on it for 500$. RELATED: 15 Things You Didnt Know About The F-117 Nighthawk. Quick and easy solutions are available for you in the NETGEAR community. It actually seemed that this was not a smart move, because the minor attention given to the styling gave the alphanumeric designation a hint of boredom. Anybody had any luck rebuilding carbs on an 83 CB650SC? Go on a diet, was the dealer response. Did you find a Nighthawk? I know because i was shopping for wheels for a whole month before discovering this place. 55 Rider Magazine Insider Podcast, New Buell Super Cruiser to Debut at Daytona Bike Week. Rolls Royce Wraith on 24 Johnson II The fuse holders for one of the fuses had broken and contact and naturally, continuity, was sporadic. The Nighthawk was a surefire winner, and the name was resurrected in 1991. These strong alloys are built to withstand the test of the elements and are easy to clean. D OFFSET C . P.s. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. 22 inch, 24 inch, and 26 inch diameters, with 3 distinct unique colors, this wheel fits most modern luxury cars, trucks and SUV's. MSRP 20 - $650 22 - $800 24 - $1100 26 - $1250. It was hard to decide , My rims look great after being painted. The F-117 is considered the first operational stealth aircraft; hence its place in military history is secured. 119: Spoke Wheels (Cover Page) 120: Titanium Cruiser. I didnt want a sportbike and the backpain of crouching that comes with it. From KZ to GPZ, CB to CBR, XS to FJ, GS to GSXR. Gunmetal Machined. I have the same doubt someone knows something for Latin America. 39,000 km. Had 2 cracked rims on my Porsche Cayenne and needed replacements ASAP. Couldnt ask for anything better, Looking to improve the aesthetics and performance of your vehicle? prices, quality merchandise. Any help would be appreciated. Dan, is the Man! Luxury Wheel Collection has been your source for High-End, Luxury, OEM Factory Wheels & Tires. One-step fold for easy storage and transport! Their sharp, electric peent call is often the first clue they're overhead. 125: Spoke Wheel Styles. Dropped Wide Body Dodge Demon on 22" Custom LEXANI Wheels (2019) Tesla Model 3 on Senna MBT Finish BMW 530E | F1 Series R-Twelve - Custom Lip Mercedes S580 on Devoe SMS Finish Mustang GT Premium Wide Body on Stuttgart MBT Porsche Carrera on LC-108 Custom Finish Mercedes S560's Get Lexani Wheels Mercedes S580 on M-772 Shadow Navigator on 28" Ghost $199.99. I still ride the Night hawk to work almost daily!! Dan had a refurbished set. Should I still buy it? I had a similar problem with my 83 CB650SC. Nighthawk is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Tangerang JF LUXURY Wheels Velg Mobil R18 Enkei Rpf1 bu JF Luxury Brand New Rp6.900.000 Surabaya Reys Velg VELG JF LUXURY RPF1 SILVER RING 15 PCD 4X100 ET38 LEBAR 7 Rp4.800.000 Jakarta Utara Ace99 Computer 5.0 Terjual 4 You can narrow down your search by choosing specific rims sizes including 16 inch wheels, 17 inch . Any Lambo Fans? Our products are . After that very scary moment, I made all of my kids singRainbow Connection by Kermit the Frog whenever I took them places. Rollplay develops the most innovative battery powered toys that let kids experience the thrill of the ride, while offering the safety features that parents look for. Dub Garage dealers. Each of the four cylinders had a slightly oversquare bore of 60mm, stroke of 58mm. Plugs, wires,and oil is pretty much the majority of required maintenance. After 1981, the CB650 had a modified cylinder head and new CV vacuum carburettors, and the bike was now available in either Standard or custom configurations. I will, Great communication and product as describednot a scratch on them. Our reputation for providing exceptional products is only as strong as our word. #Lexani #Lexaniwheels #CustomWheels #ForgedWheels #lamborghini #lamborghinis #huracan #lamborghinihuracan #wheels, @rosso_auto_sports_ Nighthawk Pro Gaming (5) Wireless AX Router Nighthawk (WiFi 6E) (3) How to Find Your Model Number Looking for more about your product? Only weighs 19.84 lb. info@hcs.ca. Matte, Satin, Gloss Black. Twenty-one years later, in 2020, the pilot of the aircraft reminded us during an interview that the aircraft was 'low observable' rather than invisible to the enemy radars. These fairly common but declining birds make no nest. The crankshaft was one piece, and off the right end was the rotor that triggered the electronic ignitionall done with magnets, wrote one humorous reporter. . Went from stock 19' black wheels and upgraded to 22' powder coated gloss black (real wet look) wheels. Our team . He was very patient with me making a decision on the wheels I was, selecting! I sold it 15 months later and then didnt purchase anything until my cousin bought a 2016 CB300F. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Nighthawk Age 6 years + Battery 12V 7Ah Speed Up to 6 mph Colors white Rechargeable 12V battery with up to 2 hours of run time 2 meter turning radius for fun and quick steering Accelerator and brake pedals for ultimate variable speed control Would the Nighthawk AX3600 Tri-Band WiFi 6 help? Had been sitting unused since around 84. The 16 rims I got for my MINI are at great condition. Duration. The starter (operating through a self-adjusting chain running to the crankshaft) and alternator (discreetly cooled by a fan) were mounted behind the cylinders in order to minimize engine widthwhich was 16 inches, almost four inches narrower than the previous 650. 126: Ovation 806 Flex Frame AD. I am a proud owner of a 1985 Honda cb 650 sc nighthawk. 2021 is a special year for us. The Nighthawk 250 is essentially a light, maneuverable, inexpensive, economical, and easy to maintain bike. But less so in the U.S. Rode it for 10 months 16,000 miles. Je me suis acheter une en 2017 et jai fait faire une bonne mise au point et depuis je roule 5,000 km par anne et elle va trs bien mais je nai pay que $ 500 dollars, et avant jai eu une nighthawk 750 1982 pendant 13 ans et erreur je lai vendu, et je navais jamais de problme avec cette moto. We are committed to providing our products at an extraordinary value. But wait! cries a somber voice from a dark corner of the library. The 19-inch front wheel carried a 100/90 tire, and two disc brakes with twin-piston calipers, providing excellent stopping power. The HT's interior has been reimagined and upgraded throughout, from the backsplashes to the shower door. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Rather, I had to purchase them AFTER I installed the wheels on my car and discovered they had been removed (still can't figure out why - there is something that doesn't make sense about that). Thanks! Sorry if that is a dumb question. You must be mechanically inclined though. B, 24x9 115-139.7 18-25 78.1-108, 26x9.0 115-139.7 15-25 78.1-87.1, 28x9.5 115-139.7 15-25 78.1-87.1, 30x9.5 115-139.7 15-25 78.1-87.1, SIZE P . Overall, would still do business with them again. Categories: Kapan, KOKO Kuture Tags . Cookie. Hey Neil Gelinas shoot me a text Im interested in your rebuilt CB (914)320-7456. Nothing stuck out to touch the ground should a sporty type want to see how far he could leanunless he fell down. Cb650s are awesome bikes and if it looks like its very well taken care of it will last you a lifetime! D OFFSET C . Size: 17x8.5 | Bolt Pattern: 8x6.5 | Offset: 15mm | Center Bore: 125.2mm | Backspacing: 5.34'' Find A Better Price? Owner: @anthony_gorges . It was a great learning bike but I outgrew the 250cc motor. 11 months. Stand out from the rest with our custom brake caliper paint. Asked for specific tires and rims For my G550. XO Luxury Wheels. A long, almost 20-inch, box-section swingarm ran out to a pair of shock absorbers that offered both rebound and compression damping adjustments, along with five spring-preload settings. Description. Ultrafast Wi-Fi with up to 5.4 Gbps combined wireless speed with Armor Cybersecurity. Man Oh man, I loved my 83 Nighthawk 650! With the unique steering technique and low-riding design, you can spin around obstacles. I spent 1/4 of what I would have spent getting new rims and tires. Conducted transaction directly, quick and easy. During combat, an F-117 was shot down by a Yugoslav army unit, and another F-117 was damaged. Intermittent lights and signals. Any AMG Fans? #Lexani #Lexaniwheels #CustomWheels #ForgedWheels #exoticcars #exotics #earthbodykit, @earthbodykit US$3,800,000 *. A new look for a fraction of the cost! Im wondering if thats true. Backed by a 1 year warranty and the support of a dedicated U.S. Lots of parts on Ebay for this model. And a catchy new nameNighthawk. Any Lambo Fans? It definitely needs work (needs gauges, headlight, battery, possible re-wiring, etc) I will take apart and bench test everything down to frame. 82 HONDA CB650 CB650SC NIGHTHAWK WHEEL RIM, FRONT, STRAIGHT!! Contact us to find out more. It was a 5-Star experience in every Brought my Ranger Rover up for some OEM rims. Primary drive was via a big sprocket (54 teeth) that sat at the left end of the crank, which spun an even bigger sprocket (92 teeth) inboard of the wet, hydraulically operated, six-plate clutch. The splines and teeth will basically disintegrate and you will have no rear wheel drive. The foot throttle and handlebars allows you to make easy and quick turns around anything your way. Is that the same as a CB650SC? We want to make sure everything is perfect on your ride. Nighthawk Custom and Korth have partnered to bring a new level of revolvers to the American market. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. wheels. Master the thrill with Rollplay's 24V Nighthawk NexGen! Honda's engineers found a way to get a 10,600-rpm . The Honda CB650 is a 627cc (38.3cuin) standard motorcycle produced from 1979 to 1985. Features up to 5.4 Gbps (600 Mbps + 4.8 Gbps) wireless speeds. Ever wonder how to paint motorcycle wheels on a budget? 18" 20" 22" and 24" Rims Available in Staggered and Concave Designs. Price Drop: US$150,000 ( Feb 1) Cigarette 59 TIRRANNA. Seen on many vehicles such as the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 & Suburban, 6 bolt GMC Sierra & Yukon, Toyota Tacoma, many Nissan trucks & SUV's and much more! The Nighthawk's engine was enameled mostly in black and sported a four-into-one exhaust system. I wonder. However, the height could be slightly adjusted by adding air, while changing oil weight could alter the damping qualities. I would have happily purchased the wheels anyway - I simply would have had the TPMS sensors ready when the wheels arrived and had them installed PRIOR to me installing them on my car. Big Thunder Marine-Palm Beach Gardens. When a child is ready to get behind the wheel, Rollplay has the brands, models and realistic features theyre looking for. I rode it for 8 years then parked it and bought a Ducati. Costway 12V Jaguar F-Type SVR Licensed Kids Ride On Car w/ MP3 & Lights Pink. The F-117 was an American stealth attack aircraft developed by Lockheed that made its first flight on June 18th, 1981. Healthcare Solutions is your one stop home medical and wellness store. The14"NIGHTHAWKCHROMEWheel kit includes: Fits all EZGO, Club Car and Yamaha golf cart models. 208. My late son brendan would have bought this had he lived longer. Klaus. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Rotary Forged manufacturing is utilized to maximize performance by increasing wheel strength while reducing weight of the wheel. (4) Chrome Center Caps. $128 / wheel. I have great memories of it. We are based in the Pacific Northwest and employ 280 people at our three facilities totaling more than 250,000 square . SHOWCASE XM-209 Most unique wheel from the XM Luxury Wheel Collection SHOWCASE XM-210 The wheel that never goes out of style. The latter had "cruiser" styling with a teardrop tank, chromed air-box, and smaller side covers. cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics. 129: Plastic Coated. I would highly recommend this place to anybody that is in the market for wheels or tires. Designed by our teams in California and Florida. Always looking to sell or trade though. Handling also suffered a bit due to the up and down jacking activity of the shaft, but only the sportiest of riders would find serious fault. The aircraft was first presented in October 1983 before being retired 25 years later, in April 2008. speak with a representative and they were professional and comforting beyond belief. It has 31.000 miles and runs strong. $512 for a set of 4 wheels. Choosing The Right Golf Cart Battery Charger for Your Cart, Golf Cart Speakers & Golf Cart Sound Bar Guide, How to Choose the Best Golf Cart Lights & Light Kit, The 9 Golf Cart Parts That Break or Need Replacement Most Often, Golf Cart Lift Kits: Explained (Different Types & What They Are), Golf Cart Wheel & Tire Alignment Reference, Street Legal Golf Cart Requirements: Explained, The Top 10 Most Popular Golf Cart Accessories, The 9 Golf Cart Parts That Break Most Often, These wheels are 14x7 with a 3+4 Offset (ET-25). But the lights still turn on. It was introduced to the U.S. Air Force in October 1983, nearly 37 years ago. Don't forget to add a set of high-qualitygolf cart tiresthrough the "tires only" sections on our homepage, or above the add-to-cart button on this listing! Showa supplied the suspension, with a 39mm fork up front, without air-assistance. It had everything I wanted..a fuel gauge, shaft drive, hydraulic valves, centerstand,.etcetc. TERMS OF USE PRIVACY POLICY. Then finally..I came across a mint condition 1984 beauty with 9K miles for sale on the computer, that I went the same day (in rain) to purchase. it was the pulse generator part no. Im getting the bike for 100$. With six gears connected to a trouble-free shaft drive. You are just one phone call away. Too notch quality! find a decent set of top/side bags that come off and put together a small toolkit (metric sockets a small set of allens and a few pieces of hose fuel and the patcock vacuum) mount a usb charger and a phone holder and a hawk will take you across country in comfort. Poor guy practically gave her to me, Will so.eone tell me if I can put a cb1000 motor and swingarm in the 84 cb650sc? Follow on Facebook Follow on Instagram Follow on Linkedin. He took my car in for one day with such Dan at luxury wheel collection was extremely helpful and was able to give me a good deal on powder coating my rims and break calipers. The Nighthawk AX6 router supports Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), the latest generation of Wi-Fi technology. (4) Sets of Chrome Lug Nuts (16 lugs) These wheels are 14x7 with a 3+4 Offset (ET-25) 4 on 4 Bolt Pattern. Ive had 4 of them, and they always impress, amazing ergonomics and comfort, after tweaking the carbs some of the best throttle response available, very impressive and linear power, and rock solid handling. Lightweight and compact, the Nighthawk NexGen can be carried anywhere you want to ride! This video will show you how to remove the rear wheel and install the wheel on a CB750 Nighthawk. The reasons behind its cancelation were kind of obvious but also brought out some questions marks. I do also have a ZRX 1200R, and a FZ1000R. Handmade Custom Korth Single Barrel, Multi Chambered Cylinder, 6-Shot & 8-Shot Colt Revolver Six Shooter Wheel Gun Available In 9mm, .357 Magnum & .44 Magnum. Nighthawk will match any written quote for comparable products. Finish: Painted - Black Find a dealer AVAILABLE SIZES (11) Available Sizes Shipped in two days right to the tire shop.Would, Dan was extremely helpful from start to finish - I was not sure which wheels would fit my car- Dan guided me through. I just bought an 84 nighthawk 650 a couple months ago as a starter bike, turns out its much more then a starting bike lol. I have an 83 with just at 28,900 miles as of 3/7/2020, I have never had any issues except with the battery. Lexus GS 350 on 20 Twister BG Finish $512.00. C . There are no afterthoughts here. Either way, the F-117 was detected when it was attempting to drop a missile and was shot down. Dan refereed me to Americas tires to get them installed right away! Unfortunately one of them had a broken bolt.These are 2 piece bolted. I have tested it. (30 pages) Motorcycle Honda CB750 Shop Manual. A second generation model was produced from 1982 to 1985. And in 83 Honda was also offering the Interceptor, the Gold Wing and the Shadow. 1306 W. Trimble Avenue, Berryville, AR 72616, Korth High-Grade Custom Turkish Walnut Grips, Hogue Ultra Compact Bantam Style Revolver Grip. Pleasure to deal with (very fair competitive pricing). They are great bikes. Related: These Are Some Of The Most Powerful Military Aircraft Produced By Lockheed Martin. Hulk Lambo on M-759 Color Match Finish dealership and several other places before I found Luxury Wheel Collection. That's why the most logical way to explain the retirement of the aircraft is because of its age and the more modern capabilities of the Raptor. I didnt want a cruiser againso after many months, finally decided I wanted a Honda 919. . A501 NIGHTHAWK. Professional Powder Coating services. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. But Americans were more focused on style rather than function, and were looking for very sporty bikes, or touring models, or the ever-popular cruiser. C . This article is about Honda's 19791985 four-cylinder bike. parts are plentiful on ebay and you can find new piston rings and a complete rebuild kit. (21 pages) Motorcycle Honda CB750F2 Owner's Manual. The Roadmaster Nighthawk, part # RM-676, is one of the nicest tow bars on the market. With the XO Luxury Verona rims, you have a large selection of sizes to choose from, such as 19", 20", and 22" in diameter. And Honda made sure that the critically minded (motojournalists) knew all about this. 5 star rated since 2008. Weve created wheels and culture like no other. They have hard to find parts and shipping is super quick. Cigarette Racing and Mercedes-AMG teamed up to release a 2,250-hp boat. I have an 84 also and replaced mine recently. The Raptor is mainly a fighter, while the Nighthawk had operated as a ground-attack aircraft in the wars that it participated. Love the Honda 650 Nighthawk, had all 3 years of the same model! Someone help, I had problems to start the engine when hot. Now he has my rims and is refusing to give them back. It featured a four-cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled, wet sump engine, with two valves per cylinder. Luxury Wheel Specialists 67 reviews Claimed Wheel & Rim Repair, Powder Coating Open 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM See hours Write a review Add photo Photos & videos See all 105 photos See All 105 Services Offered Verified by Business You Might Also Consider Sponsored Discount Tire 23 3.1 miles away from Luxury Wheel Specialists You will be ecstatic as I am. As noted in the opening paragraph, the new 650 doubled the number of camshafts and valves. This 2,250-hp, 41-foot boat is the perfect aquatic complement to your AMG Black Series. Being introduced as the cheap and reliable naked bike that is supposed to initiate. This place is a life saver. if anyone finds one in great condition buy it an never sell it!!. Its unique design supports stealth capabilities meaning that the vehicle can reflect radar waves in order to remain unseen from enemy eyes. I have completly rebuilt one of the same year that my cousin had. At 7,000 rpm the bike just turned into a beast compared to the 82. This shootdown brought a lot of criticism to the F117. One just turned 40 and I am giving it to him as a present. In 1984, Lockheed proposed an F-117 variant to the U.S. Air Force - called the F-117 'Seahawk'; the proposal was for it to be used on carriers although, the American Air Force declined the proposal in the early '90s. Super. I offered him to keep the rims and refund me 1000 for prior purchased rims. Our customers deserve the best, so we won't be beaten on price. There are a lot of rumors that the F-117 was shot down because the aircraft's interior was not covered with material that could reflect radar waves. The European rider tended to be more practical, and his motorcycle was usually his only transportation. Rated 5-Star since 2008. Would buy again if the price and items are right. I had a set of wheels for a very special car. 20" Staggered Koko Kuture Wheels Kapan Gloss Silver Rims Reg $2199.00 Item No: KK028-2 $1799.00 Set of 4pcs View Other Size Save 25% 20" Staggered AC Wheels AC01 Gloss Black Red Inner Extreme Concave Rims Reg $1599.00 Item No: ACW001-2 $1299.00 Set of 4pcs View Other Size Save 36%