I also asked to use the restroom before the scheduled break. Any tips? Stopped at 85 again so I'm praying for a miracle today. I took mine July 14. Did you end up passing after getting the good pop up and then the hold pop up? Privacy Policy. I hope it is. When I got home I did the Pearson Vue trick and got the good pop up. Does anyone know anything about this. I'm trying to stay positive and calm but it is a seemingly impossible task. Has 2 years experience. Specializes in NICU, PICU, Transport, L&D, Hospice. There's nothing to research. Has 8 years experience. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This study guide will help you focus your time on what's most important. Shut off at 60 questions. I had only about 15 SATA, 1 ECG, 1 math, 1 picture, and 2 drag and drops. At 30q, 60q, and the recommended 3.5 hour break. Edit: 24 hours later and I'm still on hold. 49 nursetori1821 Nurse Tori Replying to @akstanfield #nclex #pearsontrick #nursesoftiktok 49 Likes, 38 Comments. What Does the Bad Pop up For the NCLEX Say? The exam took me around 4 hours to complete. Our members represent more than 60 professional nursing specialties. I didn't do the practice questions either at the end. NCLEX-RN todaystill says results on hold. I need some emotional support here. Indiana made her pay before giving her the license. I did not do the sample questions at the end. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. My first time I went up to 187 questions went up to almost 4.5 hours then my second time went up to 204 questions 3 hours of testing. My first 8 questions were similar to a regular nursing school exam, then WHHHAAAAMMMMMM. I took the NClex yesterday and I am getting the pop-up that states my "results are on hold" and would not let me proceed to the credit card screen. Did the trick work for guys? ..researching like crazy about this pop up. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I've been trying to use the fabled Pearson Vue Trick, but so far I'm being told that my results are on hold. For some background, the test took me about 45 minutes, and I was kicked off at 76 questions. It could also mean your proctor's performance as well. I took mine on Friday as well. I did the pvt today and got th "good pop up" But i am super skeptical. Have one more day until I can check my results. Don't read anything into it, you'd probably be wrong anyway. I took the PN Nclex and its my 3rd time taking it. Edit: 24 hours later and I'm still on hold. I got the one that states the following, "The candidate currently has test results that are on hold. I'm dying of stress for the 48 hr mark tomorrow afternoon. Im hoping I checked too soon. Many students have reported this happening to them. I would have to count monday as day 1. It's easier said than done, but you really should do something to get your mind away from the unknown results. allnurses is a Nursing Career & Support site for Nurses and Students. But with the research we've been doing nothing says anything about a false "good pop up", For me, at first it did 5 minutes after the test and after I recieved the email from pearson. Hello I took my nclex on Friday 2/10/17, i have done the PVT countless amounts of times ranging from 6-24 hrs after the test and i have received the "good pop up" every time however i have yet to receive any news from the BRN and of course i am skeptical of the PVT trick and its accuracy. Check Sunday. I had a girlfriend who went weeks without her results and the reason ended up being that she owed back taxes. Mine is still on hold today ? This study guide will help you focus your time on what's most important. I don't feel good about the test, but does anybody actually feel like they did well? You should have the email in your junk saying "congratulations " I took PN nclex on a Saturday and Sunday the very next day at 5:59am I had a congratulations email from the board of nursing. It does say delivery successful. I took my exam in Pennsylvania (Philly). The "open registration" pop-up is inconclusive. At least this calms me for now. Has anyone ever failed in the minimum with 33 SATA? Specializes in Med-Surg, Trauma, Ortho, Neuro, Cardiac. After reading that, I thought I passed.I'd say an hour after I decided to redo the PVT trick. I'm hoping I see my good pop up tomorrow too ? I had a problem with the computer during my exam. The guy tried several times then said its ok I will go ahead and RE register your hand print. Specializes in Psych, Skilled Nursing. It took me about 90 minutes and shut off at the minimum of 75 questions. Any insight here? Exam 8 AM Friday, heard 7 PM Monday. Im praying that I passed this time, that was torture 265 questions. Watch a movie, eat some popcorn, marvel at the Muppet's Swedish Chef's ability to do, well, anything and that should get you through the first afternoon. They said it happened the whole day so i guess we're all put on hold. My anxiety is through the roof, so we're in the same boat. LOL. Seeing that gave me a phenomenal feeling :)!! Ive recently discovered that this brain dump May be consisted cheating because I did it before I finished the tutorial instead of after the exam had begun. allnurses, LLC, 175 Pearl St Ste 355, Brooklyn NY 11201 Nope I failed but I kinda knew it because questions for relatively easy instead of hard. The lady said that they pulled my test out of the system. I am doing the same thing you didresearching like crazy about this pop up. Click here to remove banner ads from this forum. Can you still pass if your pearson vue trick did not work for you. The power went out at the testing center I was at during the exam and all of our computers had to restart so I'm assuming that's why. I had 33 SATA!! Is this a good pop up or bad? When I first got that pop up, I came on here searching for answers as to what it can mean. Students NCLEX NCLEX RN/ PVT Trick Hold to Bad "POP-UP" Published Jul 17, 2020 joey5 #Nclex Hold Register to Comment I just finished my NCLEX RN exam (130 questions). Good luck to you. Has anyone had a similar experience? Our mission is to Empower, Unite, and Advance every nurse, student, and educator. Specializes in Med nurse in med-surg., float, HH, and PDN. If anyone sees my msg up top plz contact me I'll be refreshing this page often. I applied for my ATT on 6/3/2018, and got a message on BreeZe account that my application missed a valid email. A girl I took nclex with already has results and I do not. It has been over 24 hrs and the PVT is still saying the same thing, and my license has yet to appear on the BON site. Thanks again for being a blessing to others, and May God increase your Territory as He Blesses you and Your family. Our mission is to Empower, Unite, and Advance every nurse, student, and educator. Specializes in Med nurse in med-surg., float, HH, and PDN. I took the NCLEX-RN yesterday (Tuesday 6/29) at 1pm. I got the on hold pop up too. Doesn't that disrupt your focus? It's coincidental if your hold is released at the 2 day mark as then quick results are available. Our members represent more than 60 professional nursing specialties. Approximately 48 hours later, I saw the link for the Quick Results! I got my ATT on Wednesday the 3rd and saw a date to test available on Friday the 5th. I was checking every 4-6 hours to see if the hold pop up would change. and our A new registration cannot be created at this time. I tested at 2 today and tried the trick and got the same window too. Does it work every time. Omg that's great! I took my NCLEX exam yesterday (6/22) and the computer shut off at 115 questions. Like anybody with such experience passing after the declined credit card on pearson vue. I would love to have others that may have experienced this pop up post as well. I tried PVT and got good pop but not convinced if PVT really works. But 80% of my exam was SATA exibits and putting things in order fairly hard. Just make sure if you have test anxiety, leave it at the door! I def don't owe taxes though haha, I get money back from being student. I tried it again 2 hrs later and got the message above. If I remember back 2.5 years when I took my NCLEX-PN, I got 85 questions and felt like I failed too when in all reality I passed. A new registration cannot be made at this time" but I have to mention that when I got to the testing center they had trouble with my hand scan at the front desk. Did you find out yet about your results? Nclex 4/28, pvt result on hold. If you do get "the hold" you must understand that there's NOTHING you can do about it except wait and hope you don't go too batty in the meantime. Specializes in NICU, PICU, Transport, L&D, Hospice. I think it varies with individuals when it comes to holds because it's for different reasons. How was your experience? My results are on hold. Our industry-leading online learning tool incorporates NCLEX-style practice questions, detailed explanations, vivid illustrations, and customizable flashcards as part of our active learning process. Has 10 years experience. Hello I took my nclex on Friday 2/10/17, i have done the PVT countless amounts of times ranging from 6-24 hrs after the test and i have received the "good pop up" every time. 1 Article; Finally it said I can now check using quick results. This study guide will help you focus your time on what's most important. Im freaking out LOL. I walked out feeling like I totally bomb it. That pop up is the worst because it can go both ways! Our members represent more than 60 professional nursing specialties. Our mission is to Empower, Unite, and Advance every nurse, student, and educator. nclex on hold pop up. Press J to jump to the feed. This study guide will help you focus your time on what's most important. Pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bad pop up but still passed nclex 2022 3M views Discover videos related to bad pop up but still passed nclex 2022 on TikTok. Holds last 2-3 days, typically. I wonder if anyone has encounter the same issue with ATT deficiencies? I did not do the sample questions at the end. Edit: I passed! Anyone know how long the wait if its signature verifying? How long until it was lifted? 1-612-816-8773. What the shit? Please someone help me I'm having a panic attack. Create well-written care plans that meets your patient's health goals. i took my test early this morning with 126's questions. I want to cry so bad. I did the PVT trick and it said " the candidate currently has an open registration for this exam. Specializes in Med-Surg, Trauma, Ortho, Neuro, Cardiac. I got 75 questions and was done in about an hour. In reading all these posts I am wondering if I actually have a chance of passing. It cut off at 75. They need to be absolutely sure that your exam session was not compromised in any way and that all rules were adhered to. My experience is that you will walk out feeling defeated (at least I did). It took me about 90 minutes and shut off at the minimum of 75 questions. allnurses is a Nursing Career & Support site for Nurses and Students. Thank you. Create well-written care plans that meets your patient's health goals. Did this already happened to someone ? Don't even have a decline or a hold response. I have found one person posting that this pop up came up and they later found out they failed. Has anyone heard of the PVT trick being wrong? But when I was leaving and they had to do the palm scan my palm was not reading so the guy had to do it about 6 times. Just keep in mind that whatever happened, you really can't change the outcome. (6/23) at 11am. The only thing we really can do is be patient. Specializes in Operating Room , Home Care Nurse , Nurse Educator. 10,428 Posts. In reading all these posts I am wondering if I actually have a chance of passing. That's what happened to me. Just distract yourself for a few days and you should find out at the 48 hr mark. Thank you in advance! No results on the board on nursing site either. I was taken to my seat and during the tutorial I wrote down two things on my white board, safety and ABCDE. Update: my results are now off hold, and I think I got the "good" pop up from the PVT. I don't mean to scare you, but I'm at 77 hours after finishing (not that I'm counting..) and my quick results still aren't up. If you try and re-register for a new exam and the exam hasn't been submitted yet, you will get a message that may look SIMILAR to the "Good Pop-Up" but it in fact is a universal pop-up and it is not a positive, nor a negative sign. Anyway, I got the good pop up after the exam and the morning after as well. (They cut them open at the end of the end for confirmation the phone wasnt used during the exam). I agree with RNsRWe about not reading into it. Home > 2022 > June > 10 > Uncategorized > nclex on hold pop up. I did the PVT trick and it said " the candidate currently has an open registration for this exam. And yes, let's trust God. My NCLEX-PN Experience | I Got All 145 Q's & The Bad Pop-Up | Part 2 The Nurse Jas 966 subscribers Subscribe 836 33K views 1 year ago Heyy Guysss! If your hold lasts 3 days your quick results would be released until day 3 4 Articles; allnurses is a Nursing Career & Support site for Nurses and Students. It is what it is. During the exam I took three breaks. I know others who got their results on sunday. Tuesday should be the day I will be able to do the quick results thing, however, from what I have read, people with this pop up have waited longer even if their state offers the quick results due to the reason behind the hold which for one person was they took the exam too fast, another person was told by their state's nursing board that their ssn was missing thus causing the delay-both of these people ended up finding out they passed the exam. Im trying to wait for the 48 hours quick result but waiting is so hard to do.7 more hrs would be 48 hrs. I got the 48 hr results online with a pass. Prime, so on the day that you are supposed to view your results it switched to a "good" pop up? Did I mention this was a RE-test for me meaning it was my 2nd attempt. I finished my exam around 12 and got the hold message two hours after finishing and until about 5 when I finally got the good pop up. Pvt results on hold. I then did the PearsonVue trick again & the pop up changed to the "good" pop up !!!! Hello. Hey Elshadica, try other relaxation techniques (walking, go to the movies, etc)- no chain smoking, lol. I NEED TO KNOW! I live in MD, and I keep checking the quick results but my results not available yet. Anyone with experience, please help. Did the pv trick work for you guys? and our Did I fail or did I pass? Our members represent more than 60 professional nursing specialties. This study guide will help you focus your time on what's most important.