Wenwu only gave up his power when he wanted to transfer the rings to Shang-Chi, as his son didnt outright defeat him. Alice Shaw. Yeah, but she performed a great defense against Thanos' elite warrior for a long time! She also made it non-intangible in Episode 4 by touching it. If you are ignoring all of these facts, and act like street-tiers beat her in actual combat, then I can also say Thor is below these guys! I don't understand why he is too high! What If Martha was already sent to another city or even continent! While Bucky was little more than a normal guy when we first met him in Captain America: The First Avenger, that all changed when he was turned into a super-soldier for Hydra. Phase 4 introduced bunch Strongest MCU Characters From Superheroes To Villains. and Captain Femoid should be above High Tier. After she gained her conscience, she simply destroyed her! God tier - Is fine, but far too vague. However, his lack of focus and tendency to go his own way as Teen Groot prevent him fromre-achieving his true potential. Bruh. He could have been one of the most powerful villains if he had chosen to unleash more havoc. You said he couldn't, and then say BFR doesn't count. 2-) Not even Director himself is sure, Dr. Complete headcanon. Spoiler Warning: This list contains spoilers for Eternals. The Marvel Cinematic Universe spans an incredible 22 films and has been around for over a decade. Iron man in the Avengers also solod a leviathan and you've put him in mid tier. A Tier - Captain America, Black Widow, And Kate Bishop Steve Rogers is an S-tier hero that is still trapped in A-tier. http://3statesapart.com, 10 Most Powerful MCU Characters Of 2021, Ranked, 10 Quotes That Prove Hawkeye Is The Best Avenger In The MCU, 8 Mistakes From The MCU That The Hawkeye Disney+ Series Couldnt Avoid, Hawkeye - 8 Burning Questions About The MCU The Disney+ Series Finally Answered, 10 Biggest Differences Between Sandman In The Spider-Man Movies & Comics. He belongs to street tier. Secondly. She also wears aStark-createdcostume and shocking Widow Bite gauntlets which make her even more of a potent threat and powerful leader of the Avengers. I don't care about Dr Strange. Loki is fine, unless we use Comics like Black Bolt, than he is on par with the Cosmic Gods. Thirldy not having immunity to telepathy doesn't make Thor weaker than her. Thank you! The only reason hes managed to survive so long in the cosmos is he uses all sorts of tricks to get out of situations and he spent his childhood learning how to survive among space pirates. High tier - Giantman has no business in the high tier. I don't know why these tier lists keep disrespecting her. Alignment Chart View Community Rank World Breaker Team Buster Xtra Strong Super-Human FODDER Save or Download Presentation Mode Reset Change Background Color He could do the same thing against Thanos. While Stark cured her, he later built Pepper her own suit of armor that she wore inAvengers: Endgameto become Rescue. Here's our ranking of the MCU heroes, from worst to best (updated for "Infinity War"): 20. it took 0,75-1 second for the blade to arrive van! Furthermore, his suit hasnt had nearly as many upgrades, which puts a damper on hisupper levels when compared to other armored heroes like Iron Man. His best telekinesis feat is also holding a 10 lbs -magical- box. That's not fair. While Nebula was originally a loyal warrior for her adopted father Thanos, she eventually turned on him to join her sister Gamora alongside the Guardians of the Galaxy and even joined with the Avengers forEndgame's time heist, where she was forced to kill a past version of herself. Even if you want to look at it that way. From another calc, I can understand this is equal to 90 feet per second! Modify tier labels, colors or position through the action bar on the right. Rocket isnt very strong, but if he proved anything in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Are you referring to that one scene in a trailer? Combining Shang-Chis fighting skills with the Ten Rings makes him a formidable threat, to the point where he took on the Dweller-in-Darkness. 2. If you don't know to use your powers at full potential when you are glass-canon of course you will be ragdolled. I'm not saying he won't. including Better telepathy, Reality Warping, Controlling her Astral body without losing her conscience! Comicvine Prefer their favourite characters over On-screen Feats. Wanda, a Glass Canon Fodder with magic was beaten by Hawkeye, Proxima midnight, War Machine, Ultron Sentries, Imprisoned by Iron-man..etcBut here she's god level while those who beat her are street and human level..CONGRATULATIONS COMICVINERS. Same Thor couldn't tag Thanos! Wenwus mastery with the Ten Rings is the stuff of legend and more feats might be revealed in future installments that dive into his past. That's all I'm saying. She's not similar to the time stone at all. His lack of ranged attacks and flight is the only reason she could beat him. Create a Every Single MCU Character (300+) tier list. - Dormammu should be above Celestials, tho both are featless cosmic beings so not much to debate here. TV Shows / MCU character tier list . Strange goes to Team Busters tier. | MCU Tier List 5,081 views Premiered May 3, 2021 Ranking every Marvel and MCU Character in the biggest tier list video we have done to date! Still not close to the calc! He was just beat up by Thanos, all maw did was tie him up. She was able to defeat the centuries old Agatha Harkness, so much so that the latter was stripped of her memories and powers in the end. He has great maneuverability, but against someone from another planet, that isnt going to do much. And even if she can't, she can stay inside the mirror dimension forever! While she has a useful power where she can manipulate and feel the emotions of another (which proved extremely useful when trying to fight both Ego and Thanos), that only takes her so far. With a host of trick arrows, he can pick just about anyone outof the sky. She was even capable of taking down an interdimensional beast almost by herself. Agatha could absorb, manipulate, and expel energy in both dark and light forms, even overcoming powerful sorcerers by draining their life forces. They really aren't team busters. Create a ranking for ULTIMATE MCU CHARACTER (250+ CHARACTERS!) Time Stone Strange is the same guy with IW Strange without stone. He eventually joined the Avengers alongside his sister to save his home country where his powers showcased his potential, though his time with the team was cut short when he sacrificed himself to save Hawkeye and a small child from a hail of bullets. Why didn't superman fly around the city at superspeed with x-ray vision to find martha in BvS? He has the skill to go against Black Panther, Iron Man, and even stop Captain Americas shield in midair thanks to the super-soldier serum that also flows in his blood. She sneaked on her! While going through varying levels of strength throughout his appearances, Groot remains apowerful member of the team. This is the only part I disagree mostly.". Why do you keep saying that, he clearly did. 1 year ago. Otherwise He never put Time Stone Strange above everyone on the god tier except cosmics! I don't understand why do you put Ronan, who can bust a planet with one touch below him, he should be definitely above him. Agent. MCU Tier List (2020) thesupremebeing. 59 Yon-Rogg Captain Marvel As the leader of Starforce and a Kree commander, Yon-Rogg (Jude Law) was the one who helped Carol Danvers become a Kree-Human hybrid and her manipulative mentor. Being above him doesn't mean much. 2. They all either attacked her from back (War Machine, Proxima) or they caught her off-guard!). There is no proof Wanda could destroy the time stone. Very much fair! And now she can do it with single hand flick, she doesn't even need to be close to the person. He isnt durable nor is he super strong. Click 'Save/Download' and add a title and description. The Marvel Cinematic Universe ( MCU) is an American media franchise and shared universe centered on a series of superhero films produced by Marvel Studios. I never once said Dr Strange could hurt Thanos, you brought that up. Even for the likes of Captain Marvel and Thor! This is how comments looks like when you prefer your favorite character over On-screen feats. A decent list. You can say that, but it's factually wrong if you look at their feats. Etc. I think Scarlet Witch defeats everyone in High Tier except Mjolnir Thor and Ultron. Like her partner, she also makes effective use of her sizing technology, throwing massive salt shakers and Pez dispensers at just the right times. His greater show of strength was when he made a mockery of Ultrons attempt to destroy the universe they were in, as Strange took the explosion and consumed it. Except they are, because they can easily be seen. She pretty much does! Hi all! Which doesn't work with thought speed, and he actually need to lift his hands, which is enough for Wanda to react! 4-5 times slower than the slowest bullet speed itself, the blades Hogun dodged! The year 2021 was significant for the Marvel Cinematic Universe since the series returned after a two-year hiatus due to the impact of COVID-19. Today Chris and Altaf assemble another tier list, this time their top Marvel Cinematic Universe characters!Nice Dude Productions is. Like you've previously said in your argument with Heiqn, if Thor while restrained is able to summon lightning why won't Wanda be able to create a hex again? it doesn't even look better than 20-25 meters! And there are many characters in the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) Do you know them all? Yes! Let's look at the distance of Thanos-Van! They are also not projectiles! Good for her. I don't know you sound like angry incel, At least AchillesSpawns make actual arguments, I believe we are acutally debating something but scaling her below street tiers is, something else . If you are denying on screen-feats, of course I'm right to think you are hating her! Wenwu went centuries looking to conquer others because of the power he received from the Ten Rings. Just because I don't think Wanda's god tier means I hate her? MCU/DCEU Ultimate Power Tier List By deactivated-627d8daf1de25 December 27, 2020 85 Comments MCU / DCEU Obviously, this tier list will not include every single character to appear in. Strange goes to Team Busters tier. Mach 1 = 343 Meter per second! If we go by these Wanda reacted to an explosion by making a forcefield around the fire at the moment it is created, she also stopped bullets. Are you sure you want to delete your score and checked items on this list? Nice logic. Cull wasn't actually killed or even KO'd with that step, we later see him fighting alongside other Thanos troops, and just overwhelming Cull temporarily isn't anything impressive at all, considering Spiderman did it on several occasions, and you've put him in mid tier. You underistemating supersonic speed or you clearly don't know bullet speed. Pretty sure OP is not ordering them with their AP, but generally! It also confirmedwhyDoctor Strange will require her help to stop a multiversal threat later on. All Thor needs to do to kill her is strike her down with a lightning bolt, and it doesn't even have to be a large one. Yeah! How? Perhaps the black sheep of the Avengers, Hawkeye has had an interesting legacy. One-Above-All 2. There's no proof she could do the same thing outside. I'm saying he can't! Vibranium Ultron did somewhat overwhelm Mjolnir Thor in 1vs1 but that's as far as his feats ever go. Here Valkyrie dodges it casually just like Hogun! If she were to go up against someone who knew how to fight, she would most likely lose. You are not using combat feats! Stop bringing fodder feats of her in AOU. There are 800 meter small mountains in the world! Can you read? Multiversal Judge tier: No restrains: Adam warlock living tribunal Beyond the world: Ivory kings (combined) Pre-retcon molecule man The orignial: Living tribunal (after absorbing Protege) Scathan. Similarly, two characters in the same tier need not necessarily be equivalent in terms of power. She can even mind control people from miles away. No she put Agatha back in the hex like everyone else. They are fast of course, but they are still not close to subsonic, let alone a bullet, which is supersonic! Black Panther's Shuri (Letitia Wright) was recently introduced to the MCU, but has already made a significant enough impact to earn a spot on this list. was corrupted by Hydra, Fury continued to prove how capable he is by taking on numerous government agents while injured in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Wanda has no feats I can recall even close to MHS+. Thank you! The Falcon and the Winter Soldier was another series on Disney+ that further developed characters from the Captain America franchise like Bucky and Sam Wilson while also introducing a powerful new hero named John Walker, who was chosen by the government to take over as the new Captain America. There is no reason her small blades would be any slower. Again looks like they traveled 20-30 meter in 1 second, which is fodder! Thanos clearly dodged Hulk and Thor without taking any single hit by them! 2, its that his brains more than carry him the rest of the way. 0. RELATED:5 Best Marvel Fighting Games to Play (& 5 Worst to Avoid). Also, this is DCEU we are talking about, which is very inconsistent! The others range from planet level to universal. You guys are blinded and can't see on-screen feats. Some other weird choices here are definitely the non-Strange sorcerers like Wong and others. Using random assumptions makes this calc flawed from the beginning. Again, they can't send their things and kill their opponents with Massively Hypersonic speeds or light speed! Provide some real proof. Larger than life characters full of wit, huge action pieces, and a likable cast are all MCU staples. When did I say Age of Ultron Wanda is more powerful?! While Pepper Potts has been a part of the MCU sincethe beginning in 2008's Iron Man, she never played a larger role in the superheroics until she was previously enhanced by the Extremis virus in 2013's Iron Man 3. There was a reason he was nicknamed Drax the Destroyer. Magus Infinity Gauntlet. No! How I know it's not about hex? While the comic version of Monica Rambeauthat eventually took the codename Spectrum has powerful abilities that make her one of the strongest Avengers, she has yet to demonstrate her full power set in the MCU. There's no proof her TP is any stronger. Very fair! So given some of the new movies and connected series on Disney+ that have continued to introduce new powerful characters, it's the right time to take another look at some of the most powerful MCU characters to see who comes out on top of the rankings. Then I asked for feats! 13 October 2017. She still do. Still, his hold over the rings hasnt fully been explored since he only got them at the climax of the movie, which makes his incredible martial arts ability his primary mode of offense. This "ranged ability" is just a headcanon / cope mechanism made by fanboys. Squanchy70 10 mo. How she can't control her single-hand gesture! But it didn't reversed after Hex is gone! Proxima Midnight Encounter 2 --> Again sneak attack which is not our topic. How? I'm not saying he's going to blitz her, but he is faster. ), but even that can't reach the speed you say! The mirror dimension for example. I love you 3000: Language: blueberry: tony stank Also he could still transmutate him even when he has the gauntlet, or he could transmutate the gauntlet itself if it was that easy. Jack Duquesne deserves better. This doesn't mean that a higher class would always beat a lower class character. The films are based on characters that appear in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The sorcerer supreme at the time of that statement is Wong. Press the labels to change the label text. The fight wouldn't have lasted so long if Thanos wasn't strugling. This is like saying anyone who has a gun can beat Strange or Wanda, which is ridiculous! His cosmic energy beams managed to damage Ultron when the latter had all the Infinity Stones, so theres little doubt The Watcher goes right up among the most powerful MCU characters overall. Dr Strange has plenty of feats. You said she reality warped Agatha, without the hex, and now you are saying she didn't! Spider-Man has taken on his own powerful villains while also helping the Avengers save the day inAvengers: Endgame. Alexi. 3. Strange's magic can cut Thanos' skin!! Of course this can be count as pre-move! Again, still don't even reach that number! The Disney+ series finally convinced fans that MCUs Loki is a misunderstood character, with Tom Hiddlestons variant taking the lead role. Alfredo. Pietro Maximoof was introduced alongside his sister Wanda in Avengers: Age of Ultron aspoliticalactivistsenhanced by Hydra, which resulted in Pietro's development of super-speed which made him an almost unstoppable threat. The go-to source for comic and superhero movie fans. So today we will not only be exploring who the strongest Avenger is in the MCU, but well be ranking allthe main MCU characters from the weakest Avenger to the strongest Guardian of the Galaxy. Eternals (2021) Chlo Zhao's Eternals is not a film that frustrates because it misses an obvious target . "- Time Stone Dr. Can you think Hela send her daggers with the size of 2 colossal titans, or 2 stadium sizes in less than 1 second! Home (current) Templates; Tierlists; Categories; Login; Register; CREATE TEMPLATE; TV Shows / mcu characters mcu characters. 10 MCU Characters Whose Futures Are Inscrutable What possible plans does Marvel have for Starfox, Clea, Dane Whitman, and the rest of these guys? Lizard def mid-low street. Becoming the new Ant-Man, Scott combines his agility with the shrinking and growing abilities of the suit. Wanda doesn't have the ability to survive anything Thor does to her. If we go by this, Thor is also restrained by random Sakaarans with electricity webs! They were defeated on occasion, but the fact that the Loki variants were successful in taking down He Who Remains is a testament to their skills and abilities. Bruce Banner's attempt to bring her back to life along with the dusted folks is a failure.. From gaming trends to the latest blockbuster anime, DualShockers keeps you ahead of the curve. Tho it's true her powers are unstable, she doesn't lose control completely, she never did. That is one of the lowerst rankings ive seen The Avengers get. If you look behind Hulk you can see the the sparks also stop moving. Just like Thor dodging Loki's scepter and Malekith's attack, which is not reacting a bullet but reacting before they send a bullet speed thing! MCOC Tier List: B-Tier Abomination (Immortal) Air-Walker Angela Bishop Black Panther Black Widow Captain America Captain Marvel (Classic) Carnage Darkhawk Ebony Maw Elsa Bloodstone Gamora Ghost Rider Hela Hit-Monkey Hulk Hulk (Immortal) Hulkbuster Invisible Woman Kamala Khan Mephisto Mister Negative Mysterio Nebula Night Thrasher Odin Professor X Even he completes %90 of the flip after the blast! Having better feats in later movies does not mean that your past self is weaker. War Machine --> Attacked her from behind when she was completely focused on something else, Iron Man --> That shit doesn't even on-screen, and we don't know Wanda surrendered herself to make things easier and less complicated, Proxima Midnight encounter 1 --> I don't why you bring this fight, Wanda stomped Proxima, ragdolled her even in close combat. But it's the same logic as yours! What! By Rob Bricken Published Yesterday Comments (. 0. mcu main characters tier list @kevinforgod: Except none of these guys beat her directly, only attacked her from behind, which is not our topic. You literally said Wanda needs to move her hand to use TP. But I hope you don't complain about the feat I brought for Wanda! Restrained Thor never showed he can summon lightning except one scene. Reality Warping pretty much requires a contact with hex! Loki has been and always will be my top tier of villains. Lightning Cloak was never confirmed. You still can't send me a single offensive feat of Dr. I mean all he had to is thinking lightning right? Create New Template All MCU Movies and Series (MCU) (2023) Marvel Movies (The Infinity Saga, Phase 1-3) Spider-Man Movies (including No Way Home) Marvel Cinematic Universe All Phases MARVEL: MCU movies & series Marvel Comics Superheroes Ranking The Marvel Cinematic Universehas continued to introduce more powerful characters into the roster with each new phase. But he can just open the mirror dimension gateway under him! ago. Yes. This cannot be undone. It's not an anti feat because you don't know how fast Thanos's sword is. which needs physical contact with his shield. Lie! Scarlet Witchs fragile mindset was the only thing that held her back, as she could have done extreme damage if shed wanted to. Here's an official ranking! They generally have one or two outlier feats like Thanos blocking Captain Marvel's photon blast which is stated to be LS, but they are overshadowed by on-screen moments like Cap dodging Thanos' attacks. I will answer to you with your words to make you understand me better. Scarlet Witch has also instant Telekinesis that works from far away. Ronan also lost go Guardians of the Galaxy, but that doesn't make him less powerful than he is. Forum Posts. Processing. Since she can't make the hex again, there's no proof she could do everything she did. She's just not god tier. Strange. Here is a list of 30 Strongest MCU Characters From Superheroes To Villains: Alflyse. Widow has no business being a tier below Hawkeye and falcon, I wouldn't even put her a tier below base capt America with her movie feats. Ultron showed why Thanos pursuit of the Infinity Stone was such a clever plan of his in MCUs Phase Three. Within it all, the heroes and villains showcased their abilities and some were clearly more skilled than others. While Scott Lang has landed into the superhero role quite nicely, Hope Van Dyne seems almost born for it. Even if we were to assume she can do all those things, none of that is remotely comparable to the others, who have at the lowest planetary feats. There's no further proof that the hex enhances her powers either. She can only beat this guys by catching them off-guard. it's the opposite. Thor never performed something like that, even when he was about to die! If you're applying variant feats, then all party Thor's feat would count as well. Heart of the Universe 3. She literally teleported right after Agatha just like her! Here, in slow motion, we can't see if he is actually dodging or tanking! Equipped with jet boots, a blaster, and some other useful items, Star-Lord can think a few steps ahead of his opponents and knows how to win a fight. Nothing supports your claims tho. All the stones are similar in nature. For how much Kate Bishop antagonized him, he took the hits like a champ and really fucking tried to get through to the kid . I never said Strange can't beat Thanos! Yes. Make reasonable arguments. Sir I'm using what happened in the movies to debate. RELATED:Marvel: 10 Best Video Games, Ranked By IGN Score. There's also his lightning cloak. Wanda fanboys truly are delusional. However, he does lack any sort of serious combat training and is a bit impulsive, not always thinking before he acts. Apart from freelance writing, Saim is a lifestyle blogger, co-owning the blog 3 States Apart. It doesnt make sense that a guy would try to use a bow and arrow against an army of aliens or robots, but Hawkeye manages somehow. And if you want, I can even use 100 meters (which is sooo dumb! So far all Wanda has is speculation and rumours. You haven't shown a single feat even close to planetary for her. Some less powerful characters have an edge that makes them better in combat. All the stones are similar in nature. X = V.t 50/0.75 = 66M/s = 147 Mph 50/1 = 50M/s = 111Mph Still below Subsonic (609 MPH)! Time Stone was never invincible. She also opened and closed it like three times in Episode 8. For my next video in the month of MCU, I decided to do a tier list of every major MCU character, as created by getamario_ on twitter. The Spider-Man variants were also capable of taking on multiple villains at the same time, with each one of them coming out on top and willing to fight more. Hawkeye --> catched her off guard and still AOU Wanda is completely fodder who doesn't know to use her powers. But Scarlet Witch simply used her own power to reality warp Agatha! Thor never summoned lightning with his thoughts. She even ragdolled her!. If we agree on this, then we can ask the OP for a new tier between God and TB! Give me a single offensive feat from Dr. RELATED:Marvel's Avengers: Every Boss In The Game, Ranked. Well, a small calculation from my mind can understand it's easily subsonic! Alice Hernandez/Dark Dimension. Yeah!, but you know it still takes time! I already included that! No being other than The Watcher has displayed the ability to look into multiple realities without the aid of the Time Variance Authority. I guess if you just wanna say "planetary or above" it's okay though. She can take down armies of foes, tackle creatures from other planets, and even stop other superheroes. Fair fight! The 50 Most Beloved TV Couples of All Time According to Best Life Online, Nostalgic (Early 2000s) Children's TV Shows, Seen It is a new app from the creators of List Challenges. it would be so stupid to not attack her from behind, and try to face her! The All MCU Movies and Series (MCU) (2023) Tier List below is created by community voting and is the cumulative average rankings from 2,437 submitted tier lists. First Firmament 7. MCU Characters tier list generated from the Marvel Movies Characters Rank tier list template That doesn't make sense. That makes no sense. She was also ragdolled by Ultron bots! No, she didn't! The characters of the MCU are all powerful in their own right but some are simply stronger than others. Well, because it clearly won't work! Ragdolling someone when you have TK isn't that impressive. Top 53 MCU Characters RANKED (Marvel Tier List) - YouTube 0:00 / 32:29 #tierlist #mcu #mcuranking Top 53 MCU Characters RANKED (Marvel Tier List) VETZ 5.34K subscribers. It was the year where the MCU entered Phase Four, comprising films, along with shows on the Disney+ service. it's nothing about Wanda being in god-tier or not. I already proved. I think magical powers need to be put in a separate cathegory and properly ranked again, this seems to be all over the place. if he was on the god tier i would be complaining as well, but he's not. Rhodey utilizes the tech well, but its far from perfect. Very much agreed! Were he more calculated, he mightve been higher up on this list. , a place she cannot create again, at least not yet. Nick Fury Is Marvel's Super Spy And Director Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Kang does some pretty crazy shit in these movies so lets get to it. You will be amazed to find out the No. Why didn't Dr strange cut off Thanos's hand with a portal? Mach 2.3 = 788 meters per second! And under the same logic Thanos isn't injured by Thor's lightning. But these characters could be spread a little bit more. In addition, you can see the most watched/liked stuff amongst your friends. From the chaos magic of Scarlet Witch to the legendary abilities of Shang-Chi's Ten Rings, MCU's Phase Four brought incredible power in the year 2021. Wanda used TP on Thor with a sneak attack, just like Warmachine attacked her from behind. She is Agnes for now! That shit is not any different than still believing Spider-Man is sub-Captain America level. Why wouldnt she be able to destroy the time stone? Wanda is clearly overrated, you've just been blinded by hype and rumours that you can't see it. While he eventually was forced to go undercover when S.H.I.E.L.D. Winter Soldiers expertise in all sorts of equipment, combat, and his metal arm make him a great asset to the Avengers. For example, he is too slow, and obviously, he can't stop the time before Ronan taps his staff to the ground! . @heiqn: Yeah I can agree with that ill update it, @achillesspawn: I don't think anyone in the below tier other than strange as an answer to her hex or TP though which is why I put her so high, @aystarr: I put her a tier below falcon and hawkeye because I don't think her gear is as good as theirs, falcon has missiles, lasers, flight, etc and hawkeye has explosive arrows which I think put them higher than widow in most fights.