are the buyer?s responsibility. Comes with all original packaging and manuals. With none currently (as of listing) for sale. running smoothly with the right replacement part. All items are sent out exactly as pictured. Used only one time. You'll receive a note with the invoice asking if wanted and the cost. If you are not sure if something is included in the auction please ask. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED! Three-way setting ratchet system to fit any size leg Durable quick adjust-and-release straps Flip-and-switch system allows for quick height adjustment Fully adjustable ankle spring allows for a more natural walking motion 225 lb. Marshalltown Skywalker 18 in. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. These are the skywalker 2.0 series and are adjustable from 24 to 40 inches in height. Skywalker/Marshalltown Brand New $39.93 Customs services and international tracking provided HOWEVER WE ARE CLOSED ON THE WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS, PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR A RESPONSE DURING THOSE HOURS. as you can see by the pictures. Reinforced with aluminum truss Flip and switch system allows for quick height adjustment Fully adjustable ankle spring allows for a more natural walking motion. I always do the best of my knowledge to describe it. Marshalltown Skywalker 18- 30 in. These are in excellent working condition. Height Adjust: 18"30" Load Limit: 22 5lbs Aluminum Dual spring action Padded calf brace Heavy gauge overlapping aluminum leg tubes Adjustable metal buckle straps and adjustable heel plates Comes as shown. Some wear and paint marks throughout from regular use. If you need assistance. Bootlegs or factory, seconds! MICHIGAN SERVICE PARTS LLC is a Michigan Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on October 8, 2020. Marshalltown Skywalker 2.1 Drywall Stilts #SW224 / 24-40" USED ONLY 3 TIMES". Please ask any and all questions prior to bidding as returns are not accepted. Any questions please ask! Please note: No local pick up. Please see my other listings I am happy to combine shipping to save you money! I am not the original owner, however, if you have any questions feel free to contact me by cliking on the"Contact Seller Option" and I will gladly answer any questions you may have. There are no warranties either expressed or implied. I am a 100% positive feedback ebayer. I put them on one time and walked around in my yard and realized I should not have purchased them! I am the original owner of these stilts, which have been stored out of the light in a clean, non-smoking, 1-person, no-pets household. One of the calf cuffs is broken. Check out our wide inventory of Stilt Parts & Accessories to easily customize or repair your favorite pair of stilts. Details about Marshalltown Skywalker Stilts See original listing. Some boxes may be damaged and/or missing paperwork. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf54%3E-14387237fbd-0x109-. EMAILS: IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH IN 24 HOURS. $285.99 Save up to 5% when you buy more. Most of the time it is tested for basic function and labeled about"tested and works" I do offer a 14 day no hassle return policy(see below) Please don't purchase as a brand new item and our transaction will be very smooth. Box Shelf Powered by The free listing tool. View All Parts. The My Comfort Strap is adjustable. EBAY DOES PENALIZE SELLERS FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN A 5 STAR RATING. We're always happy to answer questions, so please do not hesitate to call or message! Lightly Used. Please provide a physical address and check that it's the right address before purchasing. What you see in the pictures is what you will receive. Padded Comfort Stilt Straps for Drywall, Painting - Fits Dura-Stilt, My Comfort Strap COM-COMFORTSTRAP Strap, Black Straps Pair. Adjustable drywall stilts are lightweight. Seller added the following information: On May-12-13 at 19:52:15 PDT. All-Wall's eBay store ships anywhere within the United States. Adjustable from 18"30" Three-way setting ratchet system to fit any size leg Durable quick adjust-and-release straps Flip-and-switch system allows for quick height adjustment Fully adjustable ankle spring allows for a more natural walking motion 225 lb. Please Buy with confidence, as I have 100% feedback as a seller. The foot soles show hardly any wear and are in very good shape. Shipping: We provide free shipping to the U.S. lower 48 states ONLY. They adjust from 24 to 40 inches tall and adjust in every way to fit most anybody. Thanks for looking and bidding. Packed and ready to ship the very day you pay! All photos are of the actual item for sale. 18.5 POUNDS. This is an awesome used pair of stilts. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Marshalltown Sky2118 2.1 Skywalker Stilts 18 - 30 at the best online prices at eBay! Thanks for looking. Local Pickup: J, MARSHALLTOWN SW224 SKYWALKER 2.0 DRYWALL STILTS 24"-40" PLASTERING PAINTING, Up for sale is a pair of MARSHALLTOWN SW224 SKYWALKER 2.0 DRYWALL STILTS 24"40" PLASTERING PAINTING. PACKAGE IS APPROX. But we will gladly provide you with that information upon request! Please see my other items listed for more great deals! Marshalltown Skywalker 2.0 Drywall Stilts adjustable from 24"40" I'm the original owner. Marshalltown Skywalkers were designed for drywall, but can be used for a variety of trades and jobs. Marshalltown SW218 Skywalker 2.0 Drywall Stilts with quick height adjustment from 18" to 30" Used only once. Before you pay. The pictures are your best insurance to prevent hassles when attempting to return items. I will ship your item(s) immediately. FREE SHIPPING! We ship ONLY to the confirmed address provided with Payment. EXCLUSIVE DESIGN- INNOVATIVE- NATURAL WALKING MOTION"Quick-Release" Flip-and-Switch Height Adjustment- Fastest height adjustment on the market 3-way sizing adjustment on calf(for small. We believe these to be QUALITY ITEMS if we did not THEY WOULD NOT BE HERE. EXCLUSIVE DESIGN- INNOVATIVE- NATURAL WALKING MOTION"Quick-Release" Flip-and-Switch Height Adjustment- Fastest height adjustment on the market, 3-way sizing adjustment on calf(for small. I paid near $400.00 dollars for these when I got them. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. If not, an unpaid case will automatically be opened. Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Winning bidder will not be disappointed. We went to a shorter pair and worked much better. Please note: No local pick up. For the Halloween costume in the second photo, a tall"Star Wars" Sith character with prosthetic robot legs. Other shipping notes: International buyers. Please look closely at the pictures and ask any questions before bidding. You can quickly adjust the height, up to 30 with aflip-and-switch system. 19.99. Selecting"Immediate Pay" is preferred. Adjustable ankle movement leads to a more natural stride, making it an outstanding choice for beginners and professionals. Marshalltown Skywalker 2.1 Stilts. Free shipping for many products! SOLD AS A PAIR. They still will clean up like when I got them but what for. acquired at a liquidation auction with intention of resale. Marshalltown Skywalker 2.1 Construction Stilts - 18"-30". 225lb weight limit These are used but in great shape. MARSHALLTOWN SKYWALKER 2.0 DRYWALL STILTS 18"- 30" ADJUSTABLE, MARSHALLTOWN SKYWALKER 2.0 DRYWALL STILTS 18" 30" ADJUSTABLE OFFERING THE MARSHALLTOWN SKYWALKER 2.0 DRYWALL STILTS SHOWN IN THE DIGITAL PHOTOS.THESE STILTS ARE IN GOOD USED CONDITION. We require confirmed return delivery on any returned item. Replacement Parts come in many different varieties. Features: Calf cuff ratchet system to comfortably fit any size leg Durable quick adjust and release straps Flip and switch system allows for quick height adjustment Fully adjustable ankle spring allows for a more natural walking motion Specs: Load Limit- 225lbs Length- 24.5 Height- 12.75 Width- 11.25, Marshalltown SKY2118 Skywalker Drywall Painting / Painters Stilts 18-30", Marshalltown SKY2118 Skywalker Drywall Stilts 18-30" Manufacturer: MARSHALLTOWN COMPANY Item Description ADVANCED STILT TECHNOLOGY The Marshalltown Skywalker 2.0 Drywall Stilts are a major advancement over traditional drywall stilts. MarshallTown is the industry leader in this type of equipment. GOOD CONDITION. Most of our auctions start at $.99 with no reserve. All additional auctions are $3 each to combined shipping. The shipping rate is determined by the buyer. As always, your positive feedback is greatly appreciated in helping me to maintain my 100% positive record. In like-new condition. Item will ship same day payment is confirmed. Before& after the sale, is our top priority. Items damaged in transit or not matching the description will be refunded upon return. Medium and large) Thick calf pad w/ 360 wrap-around leg strap for increased comfort and stability, Snowboard Style" bindings w/ ratcheting system ensure tight. Perfect for someone who works installing sheetrock etc. HERE IS YOUR CHANCE to save some REAL MONEY. Seller added the following information: Please note the questions area of the listing- I made a mistake on the size of the stilts- series 2.0 A bidder made me aware of the issue after there were bids and I can not edit the listings once there are bids on them, Marshalltown Skywalker 2.0 SW218 18- 30 inch Drywall Stilts LIGHTLY USED 90%. If you buy via Make Offer or via Auction, then either use eBay's"Request total" feature or just send me a message requesting a combined invoice before paying. They were used off and on for a year and are in used perfect working condition. Item model number: COM-COMFORTSTRAP. If you have any questions on anything, just message me. Stilts parts Marshalltown Company (click image to enlarge) Quick Overview Interested in this item or want more information? We intend to keep it that way. SO MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK AND CHECK US OUT! You are looking at a Lightly Used as seen from pics MARSHALLTOWN SKY2124 The Premier Line Skywalker 2.1 24-Inch to 40-Inch Drywall Stilts Product Features Calf pad for increased comfort Ratchet ankle adjustment and locking toe strap ensure a tight and comfortable fit New and improved composite footplate. They are just nice and sturdy for getting the job done in a snap! Work great Please see pictures and ask any questions you may have(Sorry for the bad lighting in the pictures. Other shipping notes: International buyers. You can also strapem on fast with quickadjust-and-release straps. Water-resistant polyethylene head won't split or wear out-of-round- Head individually machined for perfect concentricity and smooth running- Wear resistant. NOTE: There is No insurance added in. You will receive exactly what you see in the pictures. Thanks! If you have any questions on anything, just message me. Please ask all questions prior to bidding, and please bid accordingly. There is nothing wrong with them/ All locks are secure and safe. Dimensions: 23.9 x 13.3 x 10.8 inches 3 position adjustable heel cup to fit most shoe sizes Calf cuff ratchet system to comfortably fit any size leg Durable quick adjust and release straps Flipand switch system allows for quick height adjustment Fully adjustable ankle spring allows for a more natural walking motion Load limit is 225 lbs. Open box means package has been opened. They have never been used for their intended purpose of construction. Youre seeing this ad based on the products relevance to your search query. View Details Bolt / Bearing Overhaul for Strap-N-Stride Stilts $ Add to Quote autorenew View Details Foot / Floor Plate Kit for Strap-N . must be cleared before shipping item back. According to the Marshalltown website. Winning bid: US $564.50 [ 48 bids] Shipping: $33.66 Economy Shipping | See details . Work great Please see pictures and ask any questions you may have(Sorry for the bad lighting in the pictures. Internet description below: Three-Way Setting Ratchet System to Fit any Leg Durable Quick Adjust and Release Straps Adjustable Ankle Springs Allow for Natural Walking Motion Flip-and-Switch System for Quick Height Adjustment 225 Pound Load Limit, Marshalltown 24 in. SAT 10- 4:30 WE ARE NOT OPEN MOST FEDERAL HOLIDAYS. For all enquiries please call 01376 346197 or use LIVE CHAT Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm, We use cookies to improve your experience, analytics and deliver personalised advertising on this website through the use of our partners. Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Winning bidder will not be disappointed. The springs and joints are all tight and in perfect working order. They also adjust as you see in the pictures on the chin, ankle and toe. All customs forms will be filled out accurately. Ask questions before bidding I'll be happy to answer the best I can. International Shoppers Due to Paypals reluctance to accept any form of international shipping tracking confirmation numbers we can not at this time ship outside the United States! If you have any doubts or reservations please do not bid. S HIPPING: FREE shipping via USPS Priority mail service to any continental USA location unless otherwise requested.