You are the moral equivalent of a leech. We all did. Quasar stupid. Singularity stupid. Quasar stupid. Meta-stupid. It cannot be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. Stupid as a stone that the other stones make fun of. 3. Singularity stupid. Original don't care + didn't ask. Copypasta means to copy a text or a part of the text from an existing manuscript and inclusion of that very text in an under-process manuscript by pasting. He'd decided to try his SUV in a little bit of cross-country travel, had great fun zooming over the badlands and through the sand, got lost, hit a big rock, and then he . Not every dispute is replete with good, accurate, and clean arguments. A pure extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. See more pages that might be helpful or important here: link, (Our sister wiki which contains disasters and even a spinoff of the SCP Foundation). . I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Light-hearted funny insults written to be purposely less disrespectful while still good to roast your friends with. A pure extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. So stupid that you have traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. I must apologize. Stupid beyond the laws of nature. | 0.04 KB, JSON | 7. Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. In this category you have all sound effects, voices and sound clips to play, download and share. symbol aesthetic aesthetic symbols artistic art cute creativity copy and paste arty stylistic artist aesthetics esthetic esthetical aesthetical symbolic aesthetic symbols aesthetic symbol symbol black and white black-and-white now playing play song playing song now playing text spotify music player Here is where you can find a bunch of random stuff to . After much research, we have found the longest joke in the world. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". The gorilla runs up behind the lion, grabs on, Long Roast Memes Copy And Paste - Knockin Jokes from pics.ballmemes.com Memes are viral curiosities that spread through hyperlinks, "Made of flesh, fish and fowl, a sort of Irish stew, it was considered not very, Transfer the fish mixture to a roasting tin and, Vegetarian Christmas Dinner Alternatives, Rosarita Vegetarian Refried Beans Ingredients, World's Best Vegetarian Enchilada Recipe. Stupid collapsed to a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. Need some help? In Roblox, there are not only rap battle games, but also there are other games which are also fun to play. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! if u need a roast copy and paste my comment Gang - Badda TD. If your brain was dynamite, there wouldn't be enough, A roast is a form of humor in which a specific individual, a guest of honor, is subjected, Long Roast Memes Copy And Paste - Knockin Jokes from pics.ballmemes.com Memes are viral curiosities that spread through hyperlinks, Best roast of all time You swine. API tools faq. There are a number of gamepasses that you are able to buy in this game such as Premium, Multiple Floors, Large Plot and many more. long-press to collect multiple emojis. Stupid cubed. And now, you need the lyrics to roast in the game because you have no idea about it. You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. and our 1. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. 35 Likes, TikTok video from owo.queen.lulu (@corcusbxby_little_lulu): "There u go my fellow noobs". 4. A brief Introduction to Copypasta. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou. You have the personality of wallpaper. You should leave, You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. Stupid collapsed to a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. Privacy Policy. As we say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are jetsam who dreams of becoming flotsam. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. I'm not ignoring you. Bach is the greatest composer who ever lived. I bumped into our lord and savior, the flying spaghetti monster, hallowed be his name. 11 of 67. Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. So stupid that you have traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. Your dream to achieve as a rapper, Here are the best roasts going from 10 to 1. We have halloween and christmas pictures on the NeoPics link. A pure extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. in the World. You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. Won't that be fun? It cannot be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. Is this the worlds longest text I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. Roasted Beans Emojis. You dumb as hell, you thought you could actually fit inside a turtle shell. If you were a movie you would be a double feature; Battlefield_Earth and Moron_Movies_II. 1 I bite you so gently and deeply. So stupid that you have traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. You're like if Al Borland from Home Improvement learned to program a computer. Monkeys look down on you. Stupid beyond the laws of nature. 8 of 67. Trans-stupid stupid. ? original sound - rosey_glamglow. As we say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. Everyone plonked you long ago. Roasts to use against a slender. I refer you to the reply given in the case of Arkell v. Pressdram. Stupid as a stone that the other stones make fun of. Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. A pure extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid cubed. Bee Swarm Simulator by Onett. You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. It cannot be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You vulgar little maggot. Now I have decided to go for a world record. I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. 2. Singularity stupid. This game was created on August 21st, 2021 and it has been visited more than 7.8 million times. back off dont get to close cause my rapping skills will roast the most . You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. 12.6K Likes, 242 Comments. Factory Simulator by Gaming Glove Studios. For most engaging games, here are some of them. This is my epiphany of stupid. That's because they're hiding behind their screen, making them feel more powerful than they actually are. : You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, EDLINoid, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dyspeptic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, pinguid, and Generally Not Good. Here, you will rap against friends or foes to climb the leaderboards. Besides, you are also able to hang out with friends, work, roleplay or explore the city of Bloxburg. If you ever get to experience being the one on the hot seat, you'd know how painful the . I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. This is my epiphany of stupid. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. Daily computer news & guides about all things related to computer technology. Characters have abilities that augment their gunplay, instead of fighting directly with their . Remember you can always share any sound with your friends on social media and other . I must apologize. Trans-stupid stupid. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. tap an emoji to copy it. Stupid beyond the laws of nature. This game was created on January 25th, 2021 and the genre is Adventure. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have. Find more sounds like the packgod roast one in the other category page. Login Sign up. Not only that, you can also find new worlds, with new fighters in each one. And strongly believe you misunderstood, Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In this game, you have to harvest the worlds resources to build up your industrial empire. You vulgar little maggot. Stupid beyond the laws of nature. Trans-stupid stupid. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. Your email address will not be published. You vulgar little maggot. You're so ugly, you scared the crap out . You're a gray sprinkle on a rainbow cupcake. You are a Pusillanimous galactophage and you wear your sister's training bra. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. This game has also been favorited more than 10k times. This game has also been favorited more than 11 million times. 538 Likes, TikTok video from jeshuafiveash (@justjeshkon): "She went in #theamazingworldofgumball #cartoonnetwork #foryou #viral #foryoupage". You are a thick-headed trog. P.S. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. 1. You are foul and disgusting. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Meta-stupid. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. So stupid that you have traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. The Longest Ratio. Here are 15 of the beset that will get those wheels turning in your head! You should be promoted to Engineering Manager. Your mama should have popped a abortion aka a plan B on your ahh. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. 225 Likes, 21 Comments. I strongly disbelieve you can rap that good, You are a canker, an open wound. You're a fool, an ignoramus. 2. Abilities create tactical opportunities to take the right shot. 55 Good Roasts. Everybody knows that your stupid, you thought you could fall in love because you saw a fake cupid. 579 Likes, 37 Comments. 8. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. In this game, you have to grow your own swarm of bees, collect pollen and make honey. Stupid cubed. 16 min ago A pure extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Quasar stupid. You better toughen up if you wanna battle a thug in the Pen. Robloxiapedia is a FANDOM Games Community. I've already heard mic up " [insert ludicrously large number here]" times.