Well, as any person who has gone through there orientation, Keith Sally comes in and tells you to throw everything out the window and just do what you are told. Bob Barnes, RD Barnes Trucking, LLC. CDL-A Team Owner Operator Truck Driver - New 2022 Pay Increase! Featured review. End of story NUFF SAID. They had everything I was looking for in a company like loads and miles and I was free to work as hard as I wanted without someone looking over my shoulder, as long as it all looked good on paper if you get my drift. John Christner Trucking, LLC. The want to preach about safety and how this company does not cheat. New 2022 Pay IncreaseJohn Christner Trucking loves Owner Operators (John was one himself after all). Don't get wide eyed about that pretty I treat people the way I would like to be treated, with respect. Get out and work like your supposed to and quit ###, save some money and buy a decent truck and you dont have to deal woth all of the lease purchase BS. If you don't like this variable lease payment then I suggest not working for this company. My dispatcher called me every name in the book and then put me to his supervisor and basically the same thing happen again. :beep: Not me Duck I am about through with the world of trucking and the faster I can get there the faster I can get home, I only do one over night trip a week. Attorney reviews it. NEVER sign a lease Well, coondaddy, if the previous two posts have not dissuaded you, I guess nothing will. Wants you to sign an agreement during orientation without To all new JCT drivers, or prospective drivers..The first and only thing you should take note of in 99% of these comments, are they're from FORMER drivers! You see, I like WOMEN. You obviously think that if you list your name, no matter what the issue is or who is to right or wrong, that you must be right, and anyone who doesn't do this, must be wrong, according to you that is. I would still be there if I were able to still be there. I first started this thread, under the heading, "Rude to Drivers", and have revisited here periodically, as needed. ( which I wasn't loaded when I quit) from jct. Overall. You are using an out of date browser. There are good and bad things with just about any company out there, I don't too many will argue that point. One day was enough for me. The privacy of our visitors to John Christner Trucking is important to us. it must have been the hatI attended orientation tis past june at jctI have been. Firstly, if you are someone who never has an opposing view on anything, and allows people to "walk" all over you constantly and use you as a doormat, you'll be very happy working for John Christner Trucking. I don't know how things are now, but I would rather flip burgers at mc donalds b4 going back to work for jct. the great tom laundry sid a quitter never wins and a winner never quits which are you? Well, if you were a credit worthy person you wouldnt be stuck doing this lease purchase deal. John Christner Trucking pays the highest-paid employees over $124,000 a year, while the lowest-paid employees are paid less than $32,000. Nobody is forcing you to sign on and ### and moan. The most common John Christner Trucking, LLC email format is first last (ex. Truck in the yard and ignore your best interests. I am a mechanic at JCT. What's the deal then .I hear alotta of bad news bears drivers leaving there. Leaked News! also send me a copy where it say you can take $2000.00 for the trailer and cargo. nope didnt do that either. Local or long haul, has been EXACTLY as described on rate confirmation. is basically operating your own business., The anonymous person that wrote the first complaint, with all of his years of Trucking was and apparently is, a very poor business man, and wants to blame others for his failures Jeff Baird L1417b Lease purchase operator John Christner Trucking are there any drivers out there that have any positive comments no this trucking company i am currently thinking about leasing one of there trks. I haven't worked there in years, but I can walk in there and go all over there building visiting and they all beg me to come back to work. If you have no home and want a truck to live in, you might consider them but I know i would not recommend it. How wonderful of you! John Christner Trucking serves customers in the United States and is headquartered in Sapulpa, Oklahoma. Mosy of you guys have no clue on how to run a business and think you should be handed everything. 0. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. I might as well have stayed with the first ####### dispatcher I had. Terms | super single tire was very bad. It's obvious you dont need a high school diploma to be a dispatcher. They treat drivers like children. Christner got his start in trucking in the 1960s hauling produce from California and returning to the coast with juice or meat, and this is still the core of what JCT does today. Do NOT drive for John Christner Trucking. Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by CaliBred, Jul 5, 2016. So after you put 25% ($250) away for taxes you made $750 for 7 days (14hr days) staying away from home. It's probably a good thing that you parted ways with them because you definitely aren't JCT material. Traded up for new truck with e-logs and lowered my fuel cost by 20% but lowered my mileage so I still only cleared on average of $415 per week for 12 weeks. Knight transportation hire me and went to orientation knight came up to me and told me that they can't hire me because John Christner sent a report back to us. Management. Randy P. My husband and I came to JCT because all we heard were great things about the company. 3 weeks later i had over 2500 dollars taken out of my acct for this same bill. Also, it is quite rude when legal comes in and starts discussing things that are borderline if not over the line sexual harrassment because she thinks it is cute. 1-5 Months You must understand exactly what you will I could give you dime for those running now! If you keep that left door closed and keep your butts in the seat and work instead of standing around the truck stops gossiping like a bunch of little school girls with your truck driver stories you could make money. Scam Internet. If you pay close attention to your business and money with this company you will see a great deal of discrepencies. In order for you to receive the best possible offers, please make sure your answers above are accurate prior to submitting. When my husband spoke to Kevin in Maint. JUST STOP BLAMING YOUR SITUATION ON THESE COMAPNIES, PAY YOUR BILLS! John Christner Trucking . Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit John Christner Trucking, and how we safeguard your information. Iowa-based Hirschbach Motor Lines has acquired John Christner Trucking, a refrigerated carrier based in Sapulpa. doe@johnchristner.com ) . Today is April 25, 2011 My husband and I have been planning to buy our own truck and lease it on with the company for a few more months. I was a teller, a bookkeeper, and customer service rep for a bank for many years before becoming a truck driver. Headquarters 19007 W Hwy 33, Sapulpa, Oklahoma, 74067, United States (918) 227-1600 John Christner Trucking, LLC Profile and History John Christner Trucking, LLC provides truck transportation services. Secondly, if you have no other options and feel you "have to" work for JCT, or else it's the Taco Bell for you, and a life of asking people, "Do you want 'Fire' or 'Hot' sauce with that? civil suit them business to business because that is your business as John Christner the owner told me on June 2, 2014. and that what I'm doing. Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by tuckerthe trucker, Oct 5, 2018. Augusta, GA. 8 days ago. I worked for them a couple of years, but after laying over one of their trucks I couldn't do it anymore! but hey they said he could upgrade to a better truck after 90 days. "then you'll be very happy working for John Christner Trucking, because that's how they treat everybody who walks in their doors, like they have nowhere else to go and are so desperate that they'll bend over and say, "Thank you sir, may have another? This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts. Names to remember, who will screw you any chance they get here: Keith Salley(DM Supervisor), Royce Sharpe(Personal Driver Liason to/from the Shop), Sheila Bane(LP Contracts), Jerry Gomez(VP Operations), and Marty Means(Keith's Supervisor). For a truck I had, that they even agreed was appraised at $85, 000, after my lease would be up in 4.5 yrs, would have cost me $132, 000! I have a lot of experience with dealing with people on the job, and JCT is a terrible company with terrible, rude, unprofessional, and elitist people working for it. The reason I don't choose to reveal mine is because I have heard of trucking companies, JCT included, who've added negative remarks on former drivers DAC reports, simply because the driver complained about them. Be. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. Glad you got spit out the bottom. If you go into a trucking company expecting to be told the truth then you need to find a different business to go into. JCT is big enough to offer all you need to be successful, but we're small enough to know you by name. Orientation was sorry. You guys that do this lease purchase deal expect for the company to hand you a new truck and pay it off in a few years. JavaScript is disabled. 1 Year TOOTALL SAM. The combined revenue of both companies will exceed $1 billion and will propel Hirschbach to be one of the nation's largest refrigerated carriers. They treat their drivers like crap yet without these drivers how would they get loads delivered and their paychecks? I have made as much as $78, 000, and my lowest year at 58, 500. You pay about $1000 week for lease with good miles. They take your complaints as if they were winings from a cry baby. To Stanley 0909, I am so sorry you had to go through all that at JCT. 1 Year Founded Date 1987. By checking this box and clicking the "Send me job offers" button below, I represent that I: By checking this box and clicking the "Send me job offers" button below. How fresh and innocent! They encourage you to cheat but when you get caught they throw you under the bus fire you and give you a bad DAC report. This company does not care at all for the Drivers it has, they just want to process more drivers thru orientation to put butts in the seat. In order for you to receive the best possible offers, please make sure your answers above are accurate prior to submitting. that tells you alot of how good the program is. it took about another 5 months to get it off and a measly 280 bucks for the inconvenience of their b.s. How you get along with your DM (driver manager for those not in the know) is paramount to your happiness and success in the program. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER, AN KNOW IT TAKES LONG HOURS AN A LOT OF MILES TO SUCEED The Company offers temperature controlled freight transportation of goods. And yes Royce is a jerk. Huddleston claims in a court filing that John Christner Trucking "exercised complete control" over all his activities relating to driving for the company. John Christner Trucking is involved in a class action court case right now. Purchase agreement before obtaining a legal review of that John Christner Trucking insights Based on 102 survey responses Areas for improvement Fair pay for job Trust in colleagues Sense of belonging Cool place to work Truck Driver (Former Employee) - Sapulpa, OK - November 14, 2020 This place was good to work. GET OUT AN START YOUR OWN COMPANY, AN SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES, AS A OWNER OPERATOR LIKE JEFF BAIRD, IT TAKES HARD WORK AN ALOT OF DRIVING, YOU CAN'T EXPECT THESE COMPANIES TO GIVE YOU EVERYTHING ON A GOLD PLATTER! Electronic logs put a stop to that. 4:17-cv-00549-GKF-CDL).