Of course, this blend is meant to improved health and wellness. But what does it taste like? The Happy vape pen is a flavor blend with three main aromas to it: fennel, thyme, and vanilla. MONQ blends should not be inhaled into the lungs. These moods range from happy to sleepy. You should also note that the Blend Pods are used only with the MONQ R diffuser and act as a Refill, while the Essential Oils Bottle Blends are not to be used as vape pen refills. - this blend contains Eucalyptus, lime, and tangerine. If youre looking for the best place to buy you MONQ simply gohere for the best prices and latest options. As mentioned before, the MONQ R works exclusively with the pod blends. Youll also know when to change diffusers if you get a slightly bitter taste when breathing. *This post may contain affiliate and/or referral links. The brand started producing aromatherapy products in 2014, and you can find their headquarters in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. This extraction process takes place in North Carolina using cold temperatures and is an environmentally sustainable process. Nearly all of our blends are available in Blend PODs, which are compatible with the MONQ R. Original diffusers are not compatible with MONQ R. No! These aromas are delivered straight to your mouth and nose. The blend is a mix of fennel, thyme, and vanilla. Essential oils are (according to dictionary.com) are natural oils that are obtained my distillation and have the fragrance of the plant or other source that it is extracted from. MONQ Therapeutic Air is portable essential oil diffusors that you can use to have essential oils on the go. It smells amazing and is one of my favorites. Overall, MONQs shipping policy includes: MONQ will refund your purchase price or replace your product in the event of a faulty product. See, already one cigarette less for the day. Users with asthma or similar pulmonary conditions, and pregnant or nursing women, should not use MONQ. Fm and MONQ both have awesome flavors, and claim to bring similar benefits to your body. I prefer fruity (specifically citrus scents). MONQ diffusers are not intended to be used in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, prevention, or treatment of any disease or medical condition. It also helps aid in sleep without any of the high from THC. MONQ personal aromatherapy diffusers are not intended for persons under 18 years of age. As you can see, most of the components of this blend are wood extracts, which would suggest the origin of the name forest. Each essential portable essential oil diffusor costs $20 . Instead of emitting essential oils throughout a room, like with an ultrasonic or nebulizing diffuser, MONQ allows you to breathe in the same natural compounds you would breathe in nature. Essentially (lolz), you inhale it through your mouth and then exhale through your nostrils. Customers say they have successfully used Zen Monq to treat their anxiety. You inhale the mist through your mouth and exhale through the nose to reap its benefits. Check out the benefits of aromatherapy air and the benefits MONQ offers in their personal diffusers in this vlog-style review. The lime profiles have been added to give a perfect tincture that will always ensure that you get the less irritating feel from using the pen. The command is executed on the queue manager you specify, providing the queue manager is active within the queue-sharing group. The flavors in this pen are very relaxing, and they are good for taking control of anxiety. There are two categories: vaping and non-vaping products. If you have a health condition or concern, please consult a physician or your alternative health care provider prior to using MONQ diffusers. Each CBD+ diffuser contains 100 mg of CBD which accounts for 10% of the vape pen. Healthy- just as the name suggests, the blend is more of a healthy products mix. Fm is more traditional in the way you get your essential oils, which means you are inhaling them. Furthermore, MONQ does not contain nicotine, artificial ingredients or flavors, tobacco, Vitamin E acetate, THC, or synthetic cannabinoids. Monq has taken care of all of that for you. To charge the FlipCase, simply plug it into an electrical source using the provided USB charging cord. The prices are considered extremely affordable for such a high-quality product. Use it as often as you like, starting just once or twice a day, and then adjusting as you see fit. Required fields are marked *, This field is required Any shipping fees will have to be covered by you. The battery is not located closer to the heating elements and can hold up to 248C temperatures. This blend is more of a traditional flavor profile. Wanna be a doll and subscribe to my channel? Yesterday, I bought a regular oil diffuser for my anxiety to have at home. Were independently supported by our readers and we may earn a commission when you buy through our links. Are essential oil pens worth it? MONQ diffusers have a variety of features and benefits. The range of MONQ Spa products is affordable and would make great gifts for any occasion. Your body just need time to absorb and react. With MONQ, they are used for aromatherapy purposes. The disposable vape pen comes in yellow with silver lettering to really set the right mood. Watch this product review of MONQ to find out more. You can be sure that you will get some good satisfaction by trying their products one by one if you are a big fan. Use this link to get 10% off any purchase from MONQ. More are on their way & you can pre-order now. #portableessentialoildiffuser #essentialoilpen #monqessentialoils be aged 21 years or over. This action is the first step to noticeable effects. So theres no risk of overheating or combustion even under extreme circumstances. This is where MONQ has an advantage; it is portable so you can use them wherever and whenever you want. The products find their roots in nature. This flavor is meant to be relaxing and has no additives to it. Happy keeps you happy and blissful by promoting a feeling of positivity and positive vibes around you. The majority of oils are produced via steam distillation or CO2 extraction, without the use of alcohol. The blend is absolutely delicious, even taking it out the smell brings a smile to my face. In short, its a waste and less effective. There are a few methods to reach out to the company: For more vape brands, check out our 10 Best Vape Brands review. For more CBD related brands, check out these articles: Your email address will not be published. Dont worry about not knowing what scents to combine, how much of each oil to put into a mixture, or having to buy lots of different aromas to get the effect you want. In addition, you get to feel the confidence that comes along when using the pen. For people who love scents, then the MONQ pen will be very reliable. USA-grown organic plants are extracted and infused into 100% pure, FDA-recognized food-grade glycerin for all 7 MONQ blends. They include some but not all of the flavors in their vape oil library. Fishman was an orthopedic surgeon by training but has now taken on other titles such as a holistic physician and yogi. It doesnt cost you anything extra to use the provided links to purchase any of the below products or services. Dont worry if youve never smoked before. For many smokers, its the automatic habit of picking up a cigarette that makes quitting difficult. This is because each pod is 4.5ml which is three times the usual 1.5ml pods. All plant material used in MONQ diffusers is processed into essential oils and whole plant extracts. This blend is more of a traditional flavor profile. MONQ has created a page on their website dedicated to the science of Paleo Air and why aromatherapy is good for humans. I reminds me of being at peace and near the lake that I grew up near (with none of the gross fish smells). The main ingredients in this blend are valerian, lavender, and lemongrass along with some copaiba, mandarin, tarragon, and petitgrain. Other essential oils in this blend include bergamot, cardamum, clary sage, and coffee. The pen is a good device to use when you are seeking to relax your nerves and to [protect your sinuses. While each blend lists three main base ingredients for easy understanding, they actually contain a dozen ingredients each. Again, its like youre getting essential oils mixed into a health cocktail for your body. MONQs mission is to harness the wellness gained from homeopathy and merge it with science, style, and technology. This MONQ review hopefully gives you a better overview of this aromatherapy brand that includes vaping products. You should only be taking about 2 to 3 puffs or inhales per session, and generally 2-3 times per day. Table 1 summarizes the commands to set these attributes at different levels and to display the monitoring information. Enjoy your coffee while using the Zen MONQ blend. You dont actually smoke MONQ since there is no burning of any substance here. Patchouli is not one of my favorite scents personally because I find it pretty strong. The best way to experience the aromatherapy benefits of MONQ Bottled Blends is to use MONQ Anywhere Diffuser which costs $20. When the coils sense the increased pressure, the 210mAH battery will heat t0 0.8 watts to heat the elements. Additionally, the FlipCase power pack is designed to keep the battery fully charged. You can revoke your consent any time using the Revoke consent button. MONQ products are portable aromatherapy diffusers, not smoking products. The effects are not instantaneous, so you wont feel a sudden change right away. MONQ personal aromatherapy diffusersa modern way to experience the ancient tradition of aromatherapy. When heated, these blends leave the diffuser as aromatherapy-rich water vapor. When the coils sense the increased pressure, the 210mAH battery will heat t0 0.8 watts to heat the elements. Please verify your age before entering the site. Copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Her Campus Media LLC. Please consult this page to better understand how to use our personal diffuser properly: MONQ . Please see our shipping policies for some exceptions. The main ingredients here are lemon, ginger, and spearmint along with some basil, bitter orange, black pepper, copaiba, clary sage, dill seed, geranium, hyssop, oregano, parsley seed, rosemary, sage, peppermint, orange sweet, bergamot and fennel. It is helpful at promoting feelings of calm and relaxation by reducing stress. However, the company does offer an alternative recycling incentive. This blend is made of the major ingredients fennel, thyme and vanilla along with caraway, clary sage, mandarin, parsley seed, marjoram, petitgrain, and thyme. What CBD will aid in, is your overall wellness, and when combined with aromatherapy, you are stacking the health benefits. Essentialoildiffuser.io Everything You Want to Know About MONQ- Your Personal Portable Therapeutic Air Diffuser. MONQ Sexy is a mixture of the essential oils of jasmine, lime, and patchouli. After I kept seeing it I decided to look into what MONQ was and became really intrigued. Yes, MONQ actually recommends it only for adults 18 years of age or older. And if you need a way to stop smoking cigarettes or vaping copious amounts of weed or nicotine, then MONQ could help you as their website suggests. Why? The cases come in a variety of colors, and just like the Originals, are sleek and very portable. You know when MONQ is no longer usable when its LED crystal stops lighting up on breathing in as this is when the battery dies. You may consider it a Desktop Diffuser that you Hold In Your Hand! MONQ was created to improve peoples lives and to assist them on their wellness journeys. Zen Monq appears to be particularly popular for those with anxiety and mood problems. Hi! The bottle blends are passive diffusers and should not be ingested by mouth. The Simple Guide on How To Start a Mental Health Blog [in 2021], The Best Self-Care Apps To Keep You Happy and Healthy, Twenty-One 30 Day Challenges That Will Radically Change Your Life, Ultimate List of Creative Hobbies To Start Right Now, Self-Care for Introverts: Tips & Ideas to Restore Your Energy, 45 Sleep Affirmations for a Peaceful Nights Rest, Mental Health Hashtags You Need to Start Using ASAP. If you have purchased the MONQ R, you can order new pod blends on the brands website. The wick is made from silica materials and can deliver up to 0.03 ml of oils to the chamber, creating the life-changing mist. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Finally we have what one customer said over on Trustpilot, Helps with stressful work days and good for relaxing, love the no addictive or harmful chemicals and the fact that its all essential oils! A puff of MONQ seems to do the trick after a long day of work or a way to prepare you for the day to comewhatever you need the most. Lasts for 200-300 Breaths. Schaeffer expands his earlier research in musique concrte to suggest a methodology of working with sounds based on his experiences in radio broadcasting and the recording studio. Okay! At the end of the day, both seem like very good products, but if you are looking to vape then MONQ is what you want. We do not wish to encourage the hand-to-mouth habit that may lead to unhealthy habits, such as smoking. As for the vape pens, The MONQ R and Original diffuser use a heating element so it is still vaping. In addition, the pen is designed for long-lasting performance. The products find their roots in nature. Please note, if you are allergic to any essential oil, or any of our ingredients, contact MONQ or your healthcare provider, prior to using our product. The flavor combination in this pen is made up of bitter orange, black pepper, and sage. MONQ should be used with the AirTip. Its legal to use in 50 American states and most countries worldwide. If you need a high dose of CBD in your life, then these products do not contain a high enough dose to give you what youre looking for. MONQ, on the other hand, gives a beautiful hand to mouth movement while providing the feel of an e-cigarette. Another interesting selling point is that Fm products actively target people who are trying to quit smoking. When I get my MONQ pens, I usually go for the 4 for $69 and grab my favorites. Most of the time, that is enough to help me find some calm. You cannot get addicted to MONQ portable aromatherapy diffusers. This flavor is meant to be relaxing and has no additives to it. MONQ is here to help you enjoy your wellness lifestyle. In addition, our products are designed to be experienced nasally via the AirTip method, with no direct oral contact. Also, you should take note that the CBD flavors come in less variety than the essential oil flavors: A cool thing about MONQs special flavor blends is that they eliminate the unpleasant aftertaste many CBD products have.