We like to use regular 2% milk in this recipe for its balanced creaminess. Starbucks has six holiday syrups and sauces to flavor and sweeten every drink on the holiday menu and each drink is garnished with its own seasonal topping. I Wish it was cheaper but in the long run im saving money over going to Starbucks everyday! $23.69. Sugar Free Mock Chestnut Praline Latte Ingredients To make the latte syrup: 1 cup hot water - Heat to boiling and remove from heat then whisk in: 1/2 cup Gentle Sweet or 1/4 cup Pyure or Truvia 1 dash of mineral salt 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum - A binder to make sure the ingredients hold together in storage. To start the syrup, chop your nuts. The iced version has ice and cold milk . Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Place chestnuts on a baking sheet and roast for 35 minutes. All in all im still pleased that I purchased it. This nutty latte has the perfect balance of salty and sweet. Choose chestnuts and pecans which are complete, look healthy, and are without scratches. And I dont have to have a million of those expensive pods. Brewed coffee is also a good choice, though, so if you dont have an espresso machine, dont panic! Then cook the nuts with brown sugar and water in a small saucepan. Are you missing a few ingredients or curious about alternate flavors? There was a problem adding this item to Cart. I found this and I'm so mad I didn't get it sooner. Iced Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte. ], Gold Coffee Syrup Pumps (Fits Torani, DaVinci, Starbucks, Top Creamery, Allegro Syrups) Great for adding syrup to Coffee,Tea, Soda, and cocktails, - Fits 25.4 oz/750ml bottles 2 Pack, Torani Syrup, English Toffee, 25.4 Ounce (Pack of 1), Torani Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup, 750 ml, Monin - Butter Pecan Syrup, Smooth Flavor of Roasted Nuts and Vanilla, Great for Milkshakes, Mochas, and Coffees, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, Glass Bottle (750 ml), Monin - Toffee Nut Syrup, Bold and Buttery, Great for Coffee and Desserts, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO (750 ml), Monin - Pistachio Syrup, Rich and Roasted Pistachio Flavor, Great for Lattes, Mochas, and Dessert Cocktails, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free (750 ml), Jordan's Skinny Syrups Caramel, Sugar Free Coffee Flavoring Syrup, 25.4 Ounce (Pack of 6), Jordan's Skinny Syrups | Select Syrup Sampler | Mocha, Vanilla, Vanilla Caramel Crme, Irish Cream, Raspberry, Peach | Healthy Flavors with 0 Calories, 0 Sugar, 0 Carbs | 25.36 Ounce - Pack of 6, Jordan's Skinny Syrups | Classic Syrup Sampler| Healthy Flavors with 0 Calories, 0 Sugar, 0 Carbs, 25.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 6), Jordan's Skinny Syrups Salted Caramel, Sugar Free Flavoring Syrup, 25.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 2), Jordan's Skinny Syrups, Cinnamon Dolce Coffee Syrup, Sugar Free, 25.4 Ounces (Pack of 2), Zero Calorie Drink Flavoring & Mixes, Torani Sugar Free Syrup Variety Pack, 25.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 4), Jordan's Skinny Syrups New Favorites Collection - Caramel Pecan, Cinnamon Vanilla, Vanilla Caramel Creme, Jordan's Skinny Syrups, Pumpkin Caramel Coffee Syrup, Sugar Free, 25.4 Ounces (Pack of 1), Zero Calorie Drink Flavoring & Mixes, Holiday Syrup Flavors, Gingerbread, Pumpkin Spice and Toasted Marshmallow (3 Pack) 25.4 Ounce Each, Jordan's Skinny Syrups, Caramel Pecan Coffee Syrup, Sugar Free, 25.4 Ounces (Pack of 1), Zero Calorie Drink Flavoring & Mixes. While available in the U.S., there arent many options for buying the syrups in Canada, and most people will tend to gravitate towards Torani or Monin, both of whom make a comparable product. Pour the sugar water over the chestnuts in the food processor. Please try again. Ingredients. The Starbucks Peppermint Mocha, Peppermint Hot Chocolate, Peppermint White Hot Chocolate, and Toasted White Chocolate Mocha are gluten-free. This yummy drink is topped with whipped cream and praline crumbs! To make a Chestnut Praline Latte at home without the Ninja coffee bar you will: Sure can, but its a lot more steps as you will need to make that chestnut flavor from scratch. It may just become your new favorite holiday treat. If you leave the nuts in and do not want pieces of nut in your coffee, just strain the syrup as you add to your morning joe. Yes, consuming chestnut praline syrup has no potential health risks. Starbucks baristas pour three pumps of chestnut praline syrup in a tall drink, four and five in a grande and venti, respectively. Sadly, it is only available during the holidays. Meanwhile, wash and dry your chestnuts. Pumpkin Spice screams the leaves are falling, Peppermint says Christmas is coming, but for me, a nonfat Chestnut Praline Latte is my go to drink from the moment it is available to that sad, sad day when they take it away. When the syrup is done, add it to mason jars. Is the Chestnut praline Syrup at Starbucks sweet? Raspberry Syrup: SUGAR, WATER, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, COLORS: CARAMEL AND RED #40 , PRESERVATIVES: POTASSIUM SORBATE AND SODIUM BENZOATE , CITRIC ACID. No pumps included. This recipe for homemade Chestnut Praline Syrup is quite possibly the best syrup you can make at home. Ensure the drinks taste and the syrups flavor blend well. Vanilla Syrup: SUGAR, WATER, NATURAL FLAVORS, PRESERVATIVE: POTASSIM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, COLOR: CARAMEL. As with the other seasonal drinks and syrups, chestnut praline syrup is a holiday offering. All it takes is some sugar, water, and flavorings before you have a sweet, thick, and sticky syrup just waiting to be mixed into your morning coffee. If you are on a weight loss diet, keto, or cutting down on sugar, you can minimize the number of pumps in your drink to reduce the amount of sugar and calories. Here are the elements that create the nutty holiday syrup: water, potassium sorbate, natural flavor, sugar, and citric acid. Sugar Free Hazelnut Syrup: WATER, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, MALTODEXTRIN, CELLULOSE GUM, CITRIC ACID, SUCRALOSE, PRESERVATIVE: SODIUM BENZOATE. Authentic Starbucks Syrups - The Starbucks Chestnut Praline Syrup gives you the same gold standard flavor the baristas use at your local Starbucks. The ingredients in each of the Fontana syrups vary, based on which syrup youre looking for. All prices on this site may change and those considered valid are displayed on Amazon.com, To start the syrup, chop your nuts. Delicious Dutch Bros 911 Recipe: 7 Simple Steps! Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Prepare your chestnuts and pecans by chopping them into small pieces. Your drink will still be delicious! Is Starbucks Chestnut praline Syrup good? The innovators of the latte were looking to create an earthy, yet sweet drink that blends well with their signature espresso. This syrup isnt just for coffee, either. Sprinkle on a few pralines (pecans cooked in butter and brown sugar) for an extra fun treat. Pralines are decadent Southern pecan candies cooked with butter and brown sugar so you can imagine how delicious this flavor combination is! Furthermore, in two tablespoons of Starbucks Chestnut praline syrup, you get 0g of fat, 0g of proteins, 22g of carbohydrates, and 90 calories. Chestnut Praline Syrup has only 2 minutes of active cooking time and most ingredients you may have in the pantry already. The company uses sugar as one of the ingredients, and sadly, there is no sugar-free version. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Starbucks Seasonal Chestnut Praline Syrup (1L) 33.8 Oz-Sealed Best by 03/20/2023 at the best online prices at eBay! If you order this drink at Starbucks, you can expect 330 calories in a 16-ounce grande size. Turn the heat to medium and bring to a boil for 1 minute. (4.6) (67) View all reviews. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Hkarngen metro station is situated 120 metres northeast of Green Praline. Add a thin layer of frothed milk on top if desired. I am a huge fan of Starbucks holiday drinks, and the recent addition, Chestnut Praline Latte, does not fail to deliver. Still my favorite coffee sweetener but wanted to give other buyers fair warning of use by dates. Be sure to puncture the shell, and cut very slightly into the nut's flesh. Way to go Starbucks. Starbucks Chestnut praline syrup is seasonal, but that should not prevent you from making your desired drink. Are you wondering about chestnut praline latte calories? Fontana Peach Syrup Bottle with Pump- 1 Liter, Fontana Vanilla Syrup Bottle with Pump - 1 Liter, Fontana Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup Bottle with Pump - 1 Liter, Starbucks Caramel Brulee Sauce w/ Pump - 63 Oz, Starbucks Toasted White Chocolate Sauce - 63 fl oz, Fontana Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce - 63 fl oz, Fontana Semi-Sweet Chocolate Sauce - 63 fl oz, Fontana Strawberry Beverage Base - 63 fl oz, Fontana Toffee Nut Syrup Bottle with Pump- 1 Liter, Fontana Caramel Syrup Bottle with Pump - 1 Liter, Fontana Hazelnut Syrup Bottle with Pump - 1 Liter, Fontana Peppermint Syrup Bottle w/ Pump - 1 Liter, Fontana Raspberry Syrup Bottle with Pump - 1 Liter. Enhances the flavor of any coffee and makes it sweeter without all the sugar! Order free point of purchase materials now. Unfortunately, Starbucks does not sell its Chestnut praline syrup. Plus, there are only 6 ingredients total! Allow to simmer for 2 minutes. The seasonal syrups include Funnel Cake, Cinnamon Dolce, Apple Brown Sugar, Pumpkin Spice, Sugar Cookie, and Chestnut Praline. How many pumps of Chestnut Praline Syrup are tall? Peppermint Syrup: SUGAR, WATER, NATURAL FLAVOURS, PRESERVATIVE: SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID. Free shipping for many products! Chestnut Praline Cinnamon Caramel Cinnamon Dolce Classic Hazelnut Raspberry Toffee Nut Sugar-free Vanilla Product Description Price is for two bottles as shown. Yes, Starbucks praline syrup is vegan. Absolutely perfect and also saving money (I go to Starbucks less even when choosing a different latte) because I can now make it at home. You can control how sweet, tart, and flavorful the syrup is from the comfort of your kitchen. Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees F. Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water and bring to a gentle simmer on medium heat. Great value! Starbucks Pike Place Roast. Allow the chestnuts to cool completely, then remove shells. Chestnut Praline is my favorite holiday beverage, and now I can make one at home whenever I want! With flavours ranging from Vanilla to Hazelnut and Cinnamon, theres an option for just about everyone. This latte combines roasted chestnuts and sweet pralines with the classic latte. There is no doubt that Starbucks chestnut praline syrup is a hit; therefore, what goes into making this go-to holiday syrup? Making syrup at home could not be easier. The fan-favorite Gingerbread Latte was taken off the menu in . Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2022. But if you want to take the nuttiness over the top, why not try almond milk? Place chestnuts on a baking sheet and roast for 35 minutes. New . Starbucks Seasonal Chestnut Praline Syrup (1L) 33.8 Oz-Sealed BB 2023 . You can always skip this optional step, but it does improve the latte. Choose size: This sweet and salty treat traces its origins to the beautiful city of New Orleans. It increases the shelf life while adding acidity to the syrup. Thanks for the recipe! New. Make sure to follow manufacturer recommendations on the bottle. Starbucks' holiday drinks in 2021. A 1-liter bottle of sweet, nutty syrup to flavor your coffee or latte at home or work. Starbucks Starbucks Chestnut Praline Flavored Coffee Syrup (1 L.) Bottle (4.1) 47 reviews $59.99 Out of stock Flavor: Chestnut Praline $29.99 $59.99 $29.99 $34.99 $34.99 $29.99 $29.99 $29.99 $29.99 View all 11 Count: 1 1 Currently out of stock Add to list Add to registry Best seller Sponsored $3.47 12.6 /fl oz At Home-Barista - Using Starbucks-flavored syrup, you can replicate your favorite coffee drink and become a pro from the comfort of your home. ), Homemade Coffee Creamer Recipe (Easy & Tasty! Peppermint Mocha. take care , scam it s not 4 btl !! Chestnut Praline Syrup ingredients are also used in making sweetened syrups, the only difference being in flavor. Please try again later. In this article, we will teach you how to craft delicious. What is the expiration on the Brown Sugar Syrup? Making your own flavored syrups at home is super simple. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Starbucks Syrup Chestnut Praline. Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron or potassium. I usually use skim, but you can use any kind you happen to have in the refrigerator. Steam milk and pour over espresso and syrup. The flavor is the same and the price is reasonable especially if you order the two pack. Healthy recipes, activities in Florida and family travel. Make your coffee. And my husband is happy I'm not going to Starbucks everyday anymore! Amazon has encountered an error. Starbucks Seasonal Chestnut Praline Syrup (1L) 33.8 Oz-Sealed Best by 03/20/2022. Required fields are marked *. Stefanie Tuder/ABC Step 4: Pour in espresso shots. If you have a standalone steamer or steam wand, froth the milk until its hot and full of small bubbles. I use 1/2 ounce per 8oz coffee using a jigger so I don't miss the pump. I make my own latte in the morning. If you intend to use the syrup for an extended period, store it in an airtight container in the fridge. May yry another flavor. Sadly, Starbucks Chestnut praline syrup has no alias. Fontana Flavors is a family-owned savory flavor company that was established in 2003 by father & son team Peter J.and Peter V.Krugwith the guidance of Alan Nedved. This lightly-flavored syrup delivers gentle honey notes, and complements many coffee and tea drinks at Starbucks really well. Yes, Starbucks chestnut praline syrup is delicious and offers the right sweetness to whichever drink. Plus, the texture of having nut pieces inside gives the syrup a homemade flavor and texture. Starbucks Seasonal Chestnut Praline Syrup (1L) 33.8 Oz-Sealed Best by 03/20/2023. As to its taste, chestnut praline reminds of roasted chestnuts. All you need are a few chestnuts, some sugar, and basic latte ingredients. Fontanas Flavouring Syrups are used to add flavours to coffees and lattes. Best before date is March 2021. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 3, 2021, Reviewed in Canada on February 25, 2023, take care , scam it s not 4 btl !! Unfortunately, there is no sugar-free chestnut praline syrup. One in the oast arrived cracked. Chestnut Praline Latte is a new addition to the Starbucks Holiday Menu. The Starbucks Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte might be gluten free. Singles To Go Sugar Free Drink Mix Pick 1: Sunkist, Hi-C, Tang, Pure Kick . Vegans can enjoy this syrup since it lacks animal products. All trademarks, copyrights, and other rights are the property of their respective owners. Enjoy your homemade Chestnut Praline Latte. You will smell the nuts as they toast, filling your house with a fabulous aroma. If you leave them in the syrup, they will release more nutty flavor into the syrup the longer it sits. i bought mine in march 2022 and they expire july 2022. I make a double espresso, steam milk, 4 pumps of this, top it with some cinnamon sugar and stir it all together. Made with love in the USA. Sauces vary depending on whether they contain dairy or not, with some requiring refrigeration and others being OK left out for some time. Most items have bulk and wholesale discounts available, so be sure to review the wholesale pricing charts for each item before choosing your quantity. Starbucks syrups are a creation of one company, Fontana. Please try again. Stefanie Tuder/ABC Step 3: Add four pumps of chestnut praline syrup to cup. Starbucks True North Blend. Made with chestnut praline syrup, milk, and espresso, the chestnut praline latte is truly a knockout. So, you want to brew like a pro? Please use a different way to share. Fontana Flavors is a family-owned savory flavor company that was established in 2003 by father & son team Peter J. and Peter V. Krug with the guidance of Alan Nedved. If you enjoy Starbucks as much as I do, you can make your own lattes or cappuccinos at home. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Starbucks Flavored Syrup (Chestnut Praline, 2 Bottle Pack), Updated other options based on this selection. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Double Torture Dutch Bros Drink: Ingredients & Simple Recipe! If you love starbucks you will love this syrup! How much is Starbucks Chestnut praline Syrup? However I do feel it's a little on the sweeter side compared to the bold toffee nut flavor over the syrup itself. Find out how to make one too! If you wish to seal the syrup in the jars, leave -inch headspace at the top of the jar. Always read labels and directions before using a product. For the fewest calories, use nonfat milk or almond milk and reduce the amount of chestnut praline syrup. Make an "X" on the rounded side of each chestnut with a sharp paring knife, and soak in the hot water for 5 minutes.