Feast of Weeks / Pentecost(Shavuot)Celebrates the harvest. Here are the dates of the most important Jewishholidays through 2030. Gal 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. I really think that the Lord will bless His Word and promises and save her right before He returns. America has two natures now. Jehov God will show you are only fake christians, apostates, you are the worst, that's why many people don't wanna follow Jesus Christ because of your bad testimonies and your tragic notices Be aware!! I think you're probably right, but I leave open the possibility the temple is built before the trib if God in fact does not sanction it. Could very well be as early as this spring. Just because God resumes his control at this marker doesn't mean all of the necessary events of biblical prophecy have taken place that must be fulfilled before Christ can come once again. In 2020, Jews celebrated Rosh Hashana on September 18 th. Yom Kippur: 1 day. Purim. The more we understand how it all plays out, the better witness we can be at sharing the Gospel. A popular Industrial UPS which offers an extensive range of exceptional Industrial UPS, and Online Online UPS Free to contact. Microsoft email accounts such as Hotmail.com, MSN.com and Live.com. This custom comes from the story of creation inthe book of Genesis, chapter 1. Well the prophecy wasn't aimed at him, the prophecy never said "Barack", it just said "Obama", it's aimed at his wife Michelle. Tower of Babel thinking that there's strength in numbers and that our particular corporate church expression, somehow validates us before the HOLY ONE, is frighteningly deadly.There is little that we talk about here that we can say with 100% certainty. Celebration marking the conclusion of the annual cycle of public Torah readings, and the beginning of a new cycle. Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about. He went to China and met with Xing, after which a banquet was held in his honor and Xing publicaly walked with trump showing support. Sivan () is the 3rd month of the Hebrew year, has 30 days, and corresponds to May or June on the Gregorian calendar. The Messianic Age will begin and the Age of Grace end on 9/23/2017, the Feast of Trumpets, and seven years later at the Final Trump (final Feast of Trumpets) the resurrection will take place.Eze 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.Those that remain alive by then will have already been transfigured and also be brought to Israel - this is the Israel promised by God - from the Nile in Egypt to the Euphrates. Shabbat before Tish'a B'Av. Unfortunately, most people who attend Sunday am will NOT be raptured. Also I personally believe that the rapture will occur just before the start of the Great tribulation if at all. Given that the USA is missing from Bible prophecy, the timing of this eclipse that will be seen by millions of Americans is very interesting:http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEgoogle/SEgoogle2001/SE2017Aug21Tgoogle.html. Passover: April 19-20, 2019 Feast of Unleavened Breads: April 20-27, 2019 Feast of First Fruits: April 20-21, 2019 Counting the Omer: April 20-Jun 8, 2019 Feast of Weeks/Pentecost: Jun 8-9, 2019 Feast of Trumpets: September 29-30, 2019 Feast of Trumpets: September 17th*. Who in this world seems to garner so much admiration especially women? Players who spent 100 dollars for all the content including bonus cars/passes will be royally screwed.We are SO close to the Antichrist I am literally scared. She is end-time Israel living in Mystery Babylon. It marks how the Israelites were delivered from slavery. In lieu of an article we wanted to do a video touching on all that's going on. Attending church & saying some non-biblical "sinner's prayer" will NOT SAVE YOUBELIEVING in the LJC & becoming a DISCIPLE by FAITH will. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. Without having ever seen this article, I have come up with similar conclusions for similar reasons. I was praying that we would be Raptured on the feast of trumpets but that didnt happen. Fulfillment: The wonderful passage from Malachi notes how God is currently remembering those that believe in Him and what the result of this will be. Feast of Trumpets. The Second Coming could be on the Feast of Trumpets in 2024, allowing Jesus to fulfill that feast, followed 10 days later by a fulfillment of the Day of Atonement, and 5 days after that by a fulfillment of the Feast of Tabernacles. Dates given for multi-day holidays are for the beginning of the holiday. 10 vs. 18 in Hebrew! Yom HaMishpacha, a day to honor the family unit, Commemorates the life and vision of Zionist leader Theodor Herzl, Commemorates the life and vision of Zionist leader Ze'ev Jabotinsky, Commemorates the life of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, Commemorates the life and vision of Israel's first Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion, Recognizes Aliyah, immigration to the Jewish State of Israel. Day of Atonement: How Jesus fulfilled His part for the Atonement. :-) Matthew 28:16-20 Let's rock this! We serve a mighty God! Recall Joseph was given an Egyptian princess as wife. 4 future years. Seeing so much talk about possibilities of when certain events might take place, to me, is a concern in the sense that I feel it may undermine someone's faith by turning out to be a disappointment. Start of month of Tevet on the Hebrew calendar. What a perfect Psalm to suggest war is over and that god has destroyed all of Israel's attackers! 3. Did I miss it? So we have about one year before the rapture of the church. Iran and Israel are on the brink of war . Gal 3:9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham. In the closing stages of Earths history, a power resembling Babylon will once again control the planets eventswe protect Israel till the end. The Day of Atonement on the Jubilee Sept 30 allows for the full 40 days of repentance from the Eclipse and also includes "the last trump". But for that to occur requires Joseph's sons to still exist. Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. There he arrived late, rudely pushed past the leaders and took center stage for the photo op. Does anyone consider that George Washington, our first President, a wise and good Christian man, a man of deep prayer and a close relationship with our Heavenly Father, believed that they, the people fighting for their independence from Great Britain, were God's New Israel - descendants of the 10 tribes that assimilated into the nations. This subscription is a 5-year perpetual He travelled to Israel as well, met with prime minister, after which he was again praised as a great friend to Israel. karangan bunga duka cita jogja murah,toko bunga magelang,toko bunga jogja,toko bunga di jogja,toko bunga di jogja,toko bunga jogja 24 jam,toko bunga di jogja,sewa bunga papan jogja,sewa bunga papan jogja,mesin briket arang. Great Britain and the English-speaking dominions and former dominions. Where is this line? He may well have done some admirable things in his life but he was not a Born-Again Christian, and therefore totally ill-equipped to discern spiritual things as mason's are clearly given to Satan and his purposes. You have some interesting points however, I think this only opens doors to disappointment. the calendar events into Google Calendar and merge with your own calendar A clear explanation of bible prophecy and how not one prophecy goes unfulfilled is very enticing to unbelievers. Jewish Holidays, 2010-2030 (A.M. 5770-5791), Extreme Points of the United States (States & Territories). Not being critical--just honest. And Feast of Dedication, or Hanukkah,celebrates the Maccabees' victory over Greek oppression and the rededication of the Temple. I hear you Tim, and think you have good points, too. If you want to know the key I will tell you I am the prophecy Timothy you want to know God's deeds call email me at timothyboles164@gmail.com. "The final eclipse lands on April 8, 2024 and just five weeks later, on Israel's 76th birthday, a sign forms in the sky that might signal the beginning of the final segment of Daniel's 70th Week . For future years see our " Festival Calendar ." About the Author Mike Bennett Mike Bennett is editorial content manager for the Church of God, a Worldwide Association, in the Dallas, Texas, area. (passing on Trumps message). I am not much into calculating numbers of years and speculating. Jesus partially descends in the sky to meet the true saints who will be caught up into Heaven for the Marriage Supper. Jerusalem Day. This will be one lunar month before the sign of Revelation 12. I'm glad that you wrote this as a theory since none of us know when the Tribulation will start. Pentecost. Studd. Not sure about the geography of the middle east? The world loves the easy way. Believe it or not, it doesn't matter. Kislev () is the 9th month of the Hebrew year, has 30 or 29 days, and corresponds to November or December on the Gregorian calendar. Prayers for forgiveness in preparation for the High Holidays. Unleavened Bread. I wish more watchers would be careful to distinguish between speculation and 'thus saith the Lord'.God bless. With signs of the day or hour? He creates order and clarity. God Bless you all. Today, most Western nations use the Gregorian calendar, which is based on the solar calendar, or the position of the sun among the constellations. I've been praying for her for 25 years. Its not over till God says its over, dont get slack in being a watchman, be strong and hold to the truth ,the blessed Hope and Gods word, christs love is good enough for me to keep watch and be ready for any moment is possible. Israel was created 70 years ago this November and will soon see a devastating war. As 2017 marks the last jubileeit also represents the end of the 6000 year earth lease, marking the end of mans dominion of earth. I will take a look. We in the end times Jesus comming back soon we are told to watch and wait.. have oil in your lamps. It's not up to you to know the times or the Father has set . Need a reference? When Trump first gained office, he travelled to all the world leaders homes and made them submit to his leadership. 6:12-17. Then the rapture and the first and second seal of revelation. Israeli Memorial Day. This is really good stuff. A wedding rehersal. Great post! I think most who are presented with prophecy, just throw up their hands and walk away. Thank you brother! Feast of Lots. The main significance of The Feast of Trumpets is that of God calling His people to gather together for spiritual awakening, repentance, judgment, and His enjoyment. Rfid chip maybeTry to survive until fall of 2024. Also known as the Festival of Lights, the eight-day festival is observed by lighting the candles of a hanukkiah (menorah). I'm going to continue to refer people because God may have an underlying message that I'm not aware of but may hit home for that individual. As far as these times are concerned people are being shown signs of his coming so we can prepare and get right now because God is going to show such grace and mercy on his faithful that makes me feel the most joy I've ever felt. Over 30% of Scripture is prophetic and warning people of what is to come can and is used by the Lord to bring salvation to the lost. You as well, and thank you for your thoughts. Still we point out strange happenings - the blood moon tetrad was more than a little astronomically unlikely, still it has come and gone, indications that we are concluding a Jubilee with a very round number. I'm not laying it on this site, there are many out there and the ones that don't express the fact that these are just theories or thoughts on a matter such as your site does, I fear may be causing damage or contributing to that great falling away. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. I think there are a few more things to consider in addition to the specific dates. Tu BiShvat is one of four New Years mentioned in the Mishnah. Read more www.theManChild.org, Nice Post..Thanks for Sharing..ERP in ChennaiERP Providers in ChennaiSAP B1 implementationSAP s/4 Hana implementationSAP r3 implementationhr outsourcing, Helo Come Join With Us N Get Big Big Bonus ayam bankok, Nice Blog, Thank you so much for sharing such an amazing blog.Top 5 Website Designing Company in Delhi. Hundreds of roc Deutsche Sprache | En Espaol LAST UPDATED: August 8th, 2017. Leviticus 23:24: Each year this date changes with the changes of the western calendar. The Bible has not lost it's punch.We don't know the day or the hour, but we know it's the season and it's close. Start of month of Adar I (on leap years) on the Hebrew calendar. There are millions if not billions of people who would view this site and be lost within the complexity of some of the commentary in it. At the halfway point of the tribulation, begins the great tribulation, aka 3.5 years in, which conveniently would be shortly before her "1st" presidential ends. It is not true that America is not in prophecy - quite the opposite is true. (transliterated Cheshvan or Heshvan) is the 8th month of the Hebrew year, has 29 or 30 days, and corresponds to October or November on the Gregorian calendar. Again God bless brothers and sisters! Just some of my thoughts. We try so hard to figure out what God is doing that we lose sight of the goal. worth reading it Described in the best way anyone can. What messages do you personally think are most effective? What follows are 7 years of famine (the Tribulation) from 2023-24 to 2029-30. Essentially they are blind guides and have been for millennia. The Fall Feast season of biblical celebrations begins with The Day of Trumpets, a holy day established by GOD, not by your local government or religious denomination. So much more to be said, but so little space. May Jesus Christ be with you all. 7. What I find amazing is that God set all the stars where they would be, put the planets, sun, and moon into their orbits and had everything line up to make signs in the heavens. I like the warning label at the beginning that it is a theory. The Feast of Trumpets marked the beginning of ten days of consecration and repentance before God. Last Great Day *Observed the previous evening after sunset. A couple months thru Impeachment proceedings! I will keep praying to God as he is the only one who can reveal these things at the appropriate time. Some people think this is a war that kills that many people, but perhaps it's a literal statement.Once she takes power in 2020, that's when the 7 year tribulation period starts. I also have a question to pose. I am truly sorry for anyone that does fall away, and there is not much we can do about that. God loves is all. I wish Id said it!! So much more, but America has lost her original vision. The Rev 12 sign was a 7 day warning like Noah had prior to rapture and tribulation. Hebrew Pentecost; or Feast of Weeks, or of Harvest, or of First Fruits. WHY? Without going into detail, my theory is April 4, 2017 to April 4, 2024 with the mid point of the tribulation being October 4, 2020. No one will be flying away. Also for those saying we shouldn't rely on astronomy, didn't God create the sun, moon, stars, and planets as signs for us to understand in the Bible in his knowledge? Two idioms where used. That is to be commended.For some it comes from a works based fear. When good we are our Father's sons when in apostasy we are as Egypt.Ez. You do know that constellations are nothing more than drawings and very very bad ones at that using lines drawn form each star to make up something from mythology right?If astrology ( i will not call this astronomy at all!) Fairchild, Mary. Because Genesis mentions evening first, and then morning, Jews view their days as starting at night, followed by the morning. Rejoicing in the Torah, or Simchat Torah,marks the completion of the annual Torah reading cycle. Dec. 15. I do know this, I searched for many years for others that had that message given to them and couldn't find hardly any. Select the file that matches your computer's date format: Step-by-step: CSV for Outlook for Windows. Dec. 25. Festival of Weeks. That my fellow christians is exactly what is happening. Be vigilant and patient, be patient with others and let them know this is good news to be shared and not fear. What I kind of gather and put together is scenarios. ManChild entrust your Spirit to the FatherHe set His face like a flint.Love,His purpose,the veil rent.They pierced His side.Water,blood,testified;He made him to suck honey out of the rock,and oil out of the flinty rock;He brought you water out of the rock of flint,turning the rock into a standing water,the flint into a fountain of waters.Water BreakingManchild wakingThe time of my sons approaches. It is NOT the mid point of the tribulation. With prophecy? 40ty days after first fruits,this year Nisan 16-17 5780, April 10-11 2020.Keep watching! (Carbon is 666) So judgment on that nature infesting America is in process and it will have to resettle in a German led Europe for the 7th and final "rising" time in History. My wife has patiently endured as i chased every new developement. Then the millennium will begin. I just came back to revisit this article. America is Ephraim a "company of states". Thanks for the info. But it doesn't minimize the impact of the writeup. Too hocus pocus. The Feast of Trumpets began on the first day (at the new moon) of the seventh month. The length of different holidays varies between branches of Judaism, and they might differ for observers inor outside of Israel. Shemini Atzeret: 1 day. Is the Date of Easter Related to Passover? I pray God softens many hearts quickly as time is short. Infoplease is part of the Sandbox Learning family of educational and reference sites for parents, teachers and students. Day of Atonement. Thank you Sir for your loving devotion to our Savoir. Dec. 26. The Feast of Trumpets teaches us that Jesus Christ will visibly return to the earth at the end of this age. All signs are now aimed squarely at herChacterisits of the Antichrist:- Anti-christ seizes control (or influences) most of the world (The only country capable of this type of control is the U.S)- Anti-christ is a politician (The level of government this politician would have to be at would be the head of it, in this case, it's the president, responsible for U.S's direction)- Antri-christ has no interest in women (President would have to be gay or a woman, there is no gay man on the horizon slated for presidency, this narrows it down to literally 2 women; Hillary and Michelle Obama)- The 6th seal (before the trumpets sound) also states it's a "Harlot" involved, aka womanThen there was a prophecy.. one that stated "Obama would be the last president of the United States" which I'm sure many of you must have heard.. Then due to the incessant need for the powers at be to throw things in people's face's while they remain oblivious to it.. Dec. 8. There's no particular reason why the list covers 20 years except to give people who have different views on how close we are to the tribulation an idea of what dates these fall feasts will occur in the coming years. Nobody said a word to him about it. March 28. Sandbox Learning is part of Sandbox & Co., a digital learning company. Feast of Tabernacles. We all know what happened then. God truly is amazing and I believe Jesus is coming real soon. Ends nightfall of Tuesday, March 7, 2023. Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah) The Feast of Trumpets marks a new year in the Hebrew calendar. The Jewish New Year. many calendar apps. Not long after he went there, the king was imprisoned in a motel and the prince took over. Also called Sefirat HaOmer, it is a practice that consists of a verbal counting of each of the forty-nine days between the two holidays, Second Passover, one month after Passover. The world stage is being set, signs are lining up. The Israel schedule is used by Jews living in modern Israel. Feasts like Rosh Hashanah or the Feast of Trumpets are usually celebrated by members of the Jewish faith, but they have significancefor Christians as well. (transliterated Iyyar or Iyar) is the 2nd month of the Hebrew year, has 29 days, and corresponds to April or May on the Gregorian calendar. Time is about to tell as he rounds up treasonous satanists who would have America fall. Their are some things I'd like to address. Also, the psalms 38-45 seem to mirror the second world war. Hi Carol: Unfortunately, the documented reality of George Washington is that he was a 33rd degree mason. We know we need to be earnest and diligent to share the hope we have. The reason I say that is because the following thought always occurs to me:"There are rabbis in Israel who have been studying these things in the original Hebrew for longer than any of you have been alive, and *they* can't agree on the details. It's not 2017-2024, the tribulation period will be 2020-2027, right after Michelle Obama takes power (Your anti-christ, aka Lucifer, or Lucifer taking that form). September 21, 2017 Rosh Hashanah 7 seals begin to be openedSeptember 21 October 31, 2017 Invasion of Ezekiel 38October 31, 2017 10 Heshvan/Halloween Antichrist makes 7-year treaty, allows third temple construction (begin 70th week)September 10, 2018 Rosh Hashanah Third temple dedication, first trumpet 2300 days beginSeptember 30, 2019 Rosh Hashanah Second trumpetSeptember 19, 2020 Rosh Hashanah Third trumpet February 27, 2021 Purim Martyrdom of 144,000, beginning of two witness testimony (begin 1260 days of Rev. September 21. The celebrations continue for ten days of repentance, culminating on Yom Kippur or the Day of Atonement. 17) where they destroy everything he & his supporters stood for, head wounded to death (Rev 13)The 6th head, "the one that IS" and once Trump completes his "hour", he will continue for a short space. This will be the beginning of the Millennial Age before the final judgment. Further, it says that the man of perdition will not be revealed until the great restrainer is out of the way, thus, while the church remains on the Earth the Anti-Christ remains in the shadows. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. As a young dedicated Christian in church on prayer meeting night during prayer with only 2 ladies there with me, I heard an audible voice that said really loud. They are NOT DISCIPLES of the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefor since they exist and are powerful they must be hidden in PLAIN SIGHT! Called Eid al-Banat in Arabic, the holiday was most preserved in Tunisia. It is written, 'In the seventh month on the first of the month you shall have a rest, a . If something's not 100% crystal clear then I'm too afraid to accept it generally, as though I might bring God's condemnation by not being right. You are right to call it a theory. The table below lists the start dates for the Jewish fall feasts of Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and Sukkoth through the year 2040. The two sticks Judah and Joseph will be reunited. Also spelled Rosh Hashanah. I have been looking for Christ's return since my conversion over 42 years ago. Gary, since there is an intercalary month in 2024, does it help that the barley harvest was one month late this year ? Not much different then the Y2K crowd that believed the end of our computer age would come.The end of our computer age HAS come but not in the way they thought. 37:15-28 is still to come. Also called the Feast of Tabernacles, the seven-day holiday is one of the Three Pilgrimage Festivals (Hebrew: , shalosh regalim). August 13, 2024 : Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah) Tishri 1, 5785: October 3, 2024 : Fast of Gedaliah: Tishri 4, 5785: October 6, 2024 : Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) Tishri 10, 5785: October 12, 2024 : Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) Tishri 15-21, 5785: October 17-23, 2024 : The Eighth Day (Shmini Atzeret) Fast commemorating breaching of the walls of Jerusalem before the destruction of the Second Temple. Retrieved from https://www.learnreligions.com/bible-feasts-calendar-700160. Learn Religions, Sep. 3, 2021, learnreligions.com/bible-feasts-calendar-700160. God bless you and this incredible site. Trump is one of the most Christian men to run. Also, add 7 years to 2024 and you end up in the year 2030. There are three holidays during this time of year Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement and Tabernacles. Only those who have a deep relationship with the Lord Jesus will remain, and no failed date or prediction will shake them. The Feast of Trumpets symbolizes the Rapture - the last great harvest. The White Race is going extinct on purpose and we only have ourselves to blame as our race has chosen to smoke pot and party as much as possible allowing the big corporations to think it's a better move to send jobs to China or India.Our own Airforce under Obama has allowed aircraft parts to be developed in India! God has promised restoration of years to the saints during which the end time harvest of souls shall take place coinciding with the changing hands of the wealth laid up by for the just. The New Year of the Jewish calendar also differs from Western nations like the United States which observe the start of each year on January 1. Also the Dracoid meteor showers are around October 8 and 9th and the Asteroid 2012 TC4 is supposed to have a close fly by with Earth on October 12th. When it says we will hear Trumpets in the heavens proclaiming the start of the tribulation, does that refer to the world over or just Israel? This is the meaning of the Feast of Trumpets and we are going to rule the world in righteousness and in truth as spirit beings as the sons and daughters of God, to bring peace to this world! Assembly of the Eighth Day. The holiday is a temporary break from the semi-mourning period the counting of the Omer. Considering the history of Israel and the Church those in the safe, "majority opinion" are usually WRONG. Day of Atonement. Could it be significant that our new pres. God wants to speak. Minor fasts begin at dawn and end at nightfall. Fast commemorating the destruction of the two Temples. If a consistent prophetic model can be applied here, the past 2,000 years would represent the summer months separating the spring and the fall feasts. His kids know deep down something is about to happen. Feast of Trumpets/Yom Teruah: September 26th-27th the main prophetic points of this Holy Day. This sermon is intended to be watched on the Day of Atonment. https://www.learnreligions.com/bible-feasts-calendar-700160 (accessed March 4, 2023). (see instructions). Shabbat of Prophecy/Shabbat of Vision. Elul () is the 6th month of the Hebrew year, has 29 days, and corresponds to August or September on the Gregorian calendar. I just wanted to thank you for all the information. Last Great Day: October 8th*. If worse comes to worse I'll bail it to sunny warm Mexico and get a truck driving job and find a company that is willing to train people for their CDL.The physics of backing up manually in that simulator is astounding and I struggled but eventually got it down for the most part and understand the mechanics of trucks now. Theories are man made and therefore very dangerous. I am expecting it to be a while the manchild is not ready atm. Thoughts? I am planning on heading to Mexico if it comes to the point you have to have an RFID chip or be forced to have a smartphone to be a US Citizen because they will use those means to track you. Evangelicals and Adventists, I do not care . Each day listed is the first full day of a feast, festival or holy day (following its commencement at sundown the night before), except for Passover which begins at mid-afternoon on Aviv 14 (see Passover and Related . Fast of the Seventh Month. And woke up once i got so high up. If the Psalms are year by year, then starting at the birth of Israel (1948) 2018 will be significant. Wow! I find #10 astounding considering that Israel just obtained possession of the Temple mount and Jews were able to pray there for the first time just one day before this date. Praise my Lord and Savior, After all these years of searching the internet I have finally found someone that understands these events that are happening and why. It won't be Michelle! [facebook][https://www.facebook.com/UnsealedOrg/][182K] I mean no offence, I just believe that anything God created can have a significance in the Bible since he created those things and its written in his wisdom. Style of worship? Feast of Tabernacles or Sukkotremembers Israel's 40-year journey in the wilderness. Begins sunset of Monday, March 6, 2023. Finding faults is easy and the evil one delights in those who do that. There is a crown of righteousness awaiting specifically those who are watching and awake. God bless. Hanukkah: 8 days. "Calendar for the Feast of Trumpets and Other Bible Feasts." It is called the Gregorian calendar because it was established in 1582 by Pope Gregory VIII, the head of the Catholic Church. Awesome article!!! It was declared by the Prime Minister on June 8 1967. Also known as the Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur is a time to repent for one's sins. Revelation chap 9, The 5th Trump will blow shortly after the eclipse on April 8th then events in chap 9 will begin it will be 2 1/2 months of the fallen angels setting up the one world government and then satan will rise up and rule for 2 1/2 months to complete the 7 yrs.