In 2013, many of us watched their emotionally-draining and painful reunion on "Iyanla: Fix My Life." I did the best I could, man. Possible Last Video of DMX Posted by His Fiancee Days Before His Overdose. DMXs wife stood by his side through years of troubling behavior, but they ultimately decided to part ways. DMX was married to Tashera Simmons from 1999 to 2014. These actions caused Tashera to request a divorce, which was not a scripted part of the show. It also greatly affected his family including Tacoma Simmons who was said to have been close to his father. Lindstrom gave birth to the child in New York City, according to TMZ. While she loved and had a lot of respect for DMX, divorce was the right call for her. Raphael Alejandro Biography Age, Height, and Family Life, Who is Nikki Roumel? This is the best song on the album.. Even after having fourteen kids, rapper DMX was not . 0. But her beloved mom often shares sweet photos of her, including this carousel post featuring Praise throughout different points of her life. DMX and Simmons married in 1998 and shared four children: Xavier, Tacoma, Praise Mary Ella and Sean. I didnt know what the f#$k I was doing, but I tried. Praise Mary Ella is the daughter of DMX and Tashera Simmons. Borrego shared a video of the young un rapping, in which he declares his name is Lil Smoke, on her YouTube page. Lindstrom shared the news on Facebook at the time, writing I am so in love with his little feet thank u God, according to Entertainment Tonight. The new album's song Letter to My Son's lyrics is making many fans tear up ever since its release. Exodus 1:7, he said in 2019. A post shared by The real Tashera Simmons (@tasherasimmons). Their marriage lasted for 14 years before breaking down in 2014. . Was Jada Pinkett at Tupacs Funeral and Where was He Buried? He loved his family with all of his heart, and we cherish the times we spent with him., Earls music inspired countless fans across the world, and his iconic legacy will live on forever, the statement continued. Exodus is roughly five years old, and the 15th child of DMX. DMX and Tashera Simmons relationship was marked by instances of abuse and mistreatment, which ultimately led to their separation. Earls music inspired countless fans across the world and his iconic legacy will live on forever. DMXs behavior on the show was particularly troubling, as he was recorded yelling at Tashera and saying that he never wanted to get married. Our father is an icon," eldest son Xavier Simmons said, adding that he was honored to . Their kids are named Xavier, Tacoma, Sean, and Praise Mary Ella. Offers may be subject to change without notice. His Instagram bio reads: "I hunger to inspire and empower people. On her 50th birthday on April 10, 2021, posted a sweet slideshow to Instagram memorializing her relationship with DMX. Xavier admitted that it was one of the powerful and biggest stand his mom would have ever taken for all her kids. Tashera Simmons grew up in Yonkers, New York with her mother, father, and seven siblings. Xavier even posted a photo on Instagram featuring him and his dad in the studio. I really, sincerely tried. The 28-year-old is an artist who recently made a movie, according to his Instagram account. Its my newest baby and I named her after Aaliyah because thats how special she was to me, he said, referring to the late R&B star. The rapper, whose real name was Earl Simmons, was rushed to a hospital in . Things go awry as DMX's emotions run high and his temper takes over. I was just like, Why would you say that? It just made me realize how sick he really was. Later that night, DMX suffered from cerebral hypoxia, which resulted in oxygen deprivation to the brain, and paramedics attempted to revive him. Xavier shared how he feels safe to share things with his mother. So, by extension, Tacoma has about 13 different step-siblings. DMX's wife stood by his side through years of troubling behavior, but they ultimately decided . She also shared a photo of her children and some of Xs other kids with the caption Siblings., It even appears DMXs son is following in his footsteps as a rapper. This is my own personal, special tribute to Aaliyah, he said, while bringing his infant daughter on camera. However, the marriage ultimately ended in divorce, but they remained friends after that. The baby's name: Exodus Simmons. I love who I am. His mother, Tashera, is a talented actress known for films such as Iyanla, Fix My Life, and Starter Wives Confidential. Did he remarry after that? He has also played the role in altogether two series: Iyanla, Fix My Life and E! According to Rolling Out, the rapper had two children with his ex-girlfriend Yadira Borrego and one with Monique Wayne. The mother is X's longtime girlfriend, Desiree Lindstrom. He was a new beginning.. [Verse: DMX] Dear son, I look in your eyes, I see my own. Yes, his net worth was negative when he died. One is 28-year-old Xavier, who has starred in films and authored a book. Tacoma Simmons. This is because he was born on the 27th day of August 1999. On the other hand, DMX has a very long record when it comes to his love life. I have been a great father to you. They had a daughter named Sasha when DMX was still married to Tashera. The development comes as the battle over DMXs estate and all future earnings from his music takes a new turn. Tacoma Simmons father, DMX, was married to his mother, an American woman called Tashera Simmons. Earl was a warrior who fought till the very end. We have the details below. The rapper was said to be in critical condition from the heart attack possibly resulting from a drug overdose. . I aint a total piece of sh*t. I aint have kids in the same county. Your email address will not be published. The net worth of Xavier is not known, but as an actor who has been seen in movies like Belly, Never Die Alone, and Angel: One More Road to Cross, he must be making good money. He started his journey in the entertainment industry from 1991 until the day he died in 2021. We appreciate all of the love and support during this incredibly difficult time. The main objective of the program was to talk about Freedom of Truth. A family member also revealed that Simmons was deprived of oxygen for almost 30 minutes which was how long it took Simmons to be resuscitated by the . You always knew I loved you. As he is a Christian and follows Christianity very strictly, he always believed that he was there for a reason, and he was sent here by Jesus to meet somebody and pass them the message that God loves them. He is one of the co-administrators of his later father's estate after DMX died without leaving a will. Despite the negative aspects of their relationship, Tashera shared in an interview with Essence that she wouldnt change anything as she learned a lot from the experience. . Nevertheless, she admitted the fact that the decision she had taken put them into life-changing things. Following his fathers footsteps, Xavier is also in the entertainment industry as an actor. The rapper, whose real name is Earl Simmons, welcomed his 15th child, a boy, in 2016. Rrr. Who is Marie Anne Thiebaud? Photo: @tasherasimmons. I did a lot before you were born. Im not gonna change for anyone. As for whether or not all of DMXs kids know one another, he said that some do and others dont. I didnt know not one ni$%a with a father. Multiplatinum rap artist DMX and his oldest son, Xavier, haven't spoken in a year and a half. Tacoma Simmons is the son of famous American rapper and actor Earl Simmons/DMX and Tashera Simmons. DMX was a very successful and talented person.He used to be one of the greatest rappers of his time. The journalist took to Instagram on Friday (Mar. Most of his flock have flown under the radar despite counting the famous, raspy-voiced Where the Hood At? rapper and actor in films like 2000s Romeo Must Die as their patriarch. Some of them have met others. He has since taken after his father, going into the music industry himself as he tries to write his own name on the sands of time. A post shared by Xavier Simmons (@xaviersimmons92). Unfortunately, DMXs death was confirmed on April 9. DMX also shares two children with ex Yadira Borrego. He was also the first artist to debut an album at No.1 five times in a row on the Billboard 200 charts. During that time, they had four kids. While insisted he also visited the place. They began dating when she turned 18, he was also living in Yonkers at that time. tricked into smoking crack at age 14 by his rap mentor. Exodus speaks to beginnings. His former manager, Nakia Walker, reported that DMX was in a vegetative state with lung and brain failure and no current brain activity. Shawn Simmons Siblings. Xavier, the oldest, was born in 1992. In total, DMX is reported to have fathered about 17 children with 11 mothers. The son of Arnette Simmons and Joe Barker grew up in Yonkers, New York in a single-parent household with his two sisters. They had four children together: Xavier (born 1992), Tacoma (born 1999), Sean (born 2002), and Praise Mary Ella (born 2005). DMX Memorial: New York Service, How To Watch & More, A post shared by The real Tashera Simmons (@tasherasimmons). OWN is a singular destination on cable. DMX was also involved in a legal dispute with Monique Wayne, who claimed that he was the father of her son. DMX. I couldnt bring myself to just celebrate and close the last 50 years of my life without celebrating the life of one of the most important people in the world to me, my ex-husband, she wrote on Instagram. DMX, who remains in the ICU in a vegetative state after a drug overdose, is now surrounded by many of his children some of whom were spotted at a mass vigil outside the hospital as they say their final goodbye to their dad. On Friday, Judge Helen Blackwood appointed DMX's three sons Xavier, Tacoma and Sean Simmons from his 16-year marriage to Tashera Simmons as the temporary administrators of the estate of their . Copyright 2023 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. Xavier, who is the oldest son of X and Tashera, wanted his father to get clean so that they could have a 'healthy relationship'. Xavier recalled the memories of that moment where Tashera tells Xaviers dad that these (d*ugs) are not healthy for her and the kids and You Have to Go. This is Aaliyah, the proud dad says while cradling the baby. Nass said the lack of a will from DMX had further complicated setting up the estate. DMX, real name Earl Simmons, has died. . In addition to his music, DMX was also known for his acting career, which included roles in films such as Belly, Romeo Must Die, and Exit Wounds. He even starred in his own reality television series, DMX: Soul of a Man. This showcased his personal life and gave fans a deeper insight into the man behind the music. DMX Had a Lot of Children but How Many Kids Did the Rapper Have, Exactly? Xavier's parents were childhood friends and they got married in 1998. Its my newest baby and I named her after Aaliyah because thats how special she was to me.. In 2013, DMX and his estranged son Xavier appeared on the show Iyanla: Fix My Life. "When they asked me for my son to be on the show I said . DMX's ex-wife Tashera had to go through a lot of trouble when she was with the rapper. Her mother shared photos of her for her birthday in 2019 on Instagram. Nass continued, We need to collect assets and pay debts and administration costs. DMX was a legendary figure in the hip-hop community and made a significant impact on the music industry. Sean Simmons appears to play football, according to the lead photo on his private Instagram account. Yeah, I slipped up. (Instagram) Tacoma Simmons, 21 Staffers inside flocked to the windows holding up "X" sign on Monday in the latest outpuring of love for the rapper. For more on #FIXMYLIFE, visit http://WatchOWN.tv/Iyanla Find OWN on TV at http://www.oprah.com/FindOWN#OWNTV #FIXMYLIFE #IyanlaVanzantSUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/1vqD1PNDownload the Watch OWN App: http://bit.ly/2hr1nX2About Iyanla: Fix My Life:In the popular self-help series, Iyanla: Fix My Life, bestselling author, spiritual life coach and television host Iyanla Vanzant goes behind closed doors to help people whose relationships and lives have broken down.About OWN:Oprah Winfrey Network is the first and only network named for, and inspired by, a single iconic leader. The rapper DMX's son, Xavier Simmons is an actor who has already made his spot in the Hollywood industry. DMX's kids paid tribute to the late rapper during Saturday afternoon's memorial service. We are deeply saddened to announce today that our loved one, DMX passed away at White Plains Hospital with his family by his side after being placed on life support for the past few days, a statement from his family read. Article continues below advertisement. The 50-year-old's fiancee, Desiree, his ex-wife Simmons, who he has 4 kids with, and another mother of his children Yadira Borrego were all in attendance, along with DMX's sons, Xavier and Exodus. According to our findings, Tacoma was born in Mount Kisco, a town in Westchester County, New York, United States. During their appearance, Xavier expressed his desire to rekindle his relationship with his dad but to do so, he demanded that DMX got clean. The couple met at 11 years old, when she . DMX was previously married to Tashera Simmons. Buzznigeria.com copyright 2023. DMX also has a daughter named after the late singer Aaliyah Haughton, who died in 2001, a fact he revealed in 2011 on BETs 106 & Park while honoring the 10th anniversary of Haughtons death. This story has been shared 120,175 times. DMX had Desiree with his then-fiance, Exodus Simmons. The Post has reached out to DMXs reps for comment. Sitemap, Your California Privacy Rights He is a young man who has a keen interest in music like his late dad. Oprah Winfrey's heart and creative instincts inform the brand -- and the magnetism of the channel.Winfrey provides leadership in programming and attracts superstar talent to join her in primetime, building a global community of like-minded viewers and leading that community to connect on social media and beyond. It says, Be fruitful and multiply and your children will inherit the world.'. Tashera and DMX were married from 1999 to 2014, and they shared sons Xavier, 28, Tacoma, 21, Sean, 18, and daughter Praise, 16. Lindstrom had also petitioned the court to be an administrator of his estate estimated to be worth around $1 million as had the late rappers older daughters, Sasha Simmons and Jada Oden. she considered the episode where X and his first-born son, Xavier Simmons, . According to our findings,DMX and Tashera Simmons had four children together during their 11-year marriage. Rapper DMX (front) in the studio with his son Xavier (right). Fans, celebrities, family and the music world are mourning the death of rap legend DMX, who died Friday at age 50. Im sorry. It is reported that this was also where he was raised with his family. . 1 DMX Refused To Get Clean For His Son. I tried, man. Unlike his father, who was very outspoken and a really public figure, Tacoma Simmons is a very private person. Your email address will not be published. Before Lindstrom, DMX was married to Tashera Simmons from 1999 to 2014 and they had four children together. Distractify is a registered trademark. Required fields are marked *. Xavier Simmons seems to be following in his dads footsteps in the entertainment world. According to Genius, DMX described Letter to My Son as a piano and violin ballad. DMX's first wife, Tashera Simmons, welcomed four children into the world together including their eldest son, Xavier Simmons, who was reportedly born in 1992. I was very hurt over that, she added. He was 50. I would never put a condition on our love or our relationship., He added, I love you. I sniff the ass, I wag my tail.. On April 6, DMXs manager, Steve Rifkind, confirmed that the rapper was in a coma and was to undergo tests on his brain function. My sisters baby father walked up to me and said, My man wants to meet you. Tashera Simmons was referring to DMX. Stay tuned, the caption read. The Ruff Ryders Anthem rapper, whose real name is Earl Simmons, has not only been prolific in the rap game, but also in the offspring game counting 15 children as the flesh of his flesh., The 50-year-old told GQ he even has a Bible verse about being a procreator tattooed on his neck. Fix My Rap Star Life: With Iyanla Vanzant, DMX, Tashera Simmons, Xavier Simmons. Xavier Simmons, son of DMX, is hoping to jumpstart his own music career with the sale. That verse also inspired the name for his youngest child with his longtime partner, Desiree Lindstrom. They stayed married for 11 years until 2010 when they separated and eventually got divorced in 2014. DMX had a long legal fight for child support for his children as he had to pay a lot of child support and failed to pay them many times. Everything we went through was necessary. His youngest son, Exodus, was born in 2016. . That means it could take up to 15 visits for the Yonkers-born rapper to see all of his kids. The rapper died at White Plains Hospital in New York on Friday, his family confirms to PEOPLE. Thanks for contacting us. As the world continues to mourn the loss of one of hip-hops biggest names, learn more about the 15 children that DMX leaves behind. I aint a total piece of st, he told the radio show. DMX and Tashera Simmons appeared on Season 1 of VH1's "Couples Therapy" in 2012 before their split, where they . Please respect our privacy as we grieve the loss of our brother, father, uncle and the man the world knew as DMX. Xavier also thanked her mom for accepting and hearing when they needed it. Thanks for contacting us. DMX Elder Son Xavier Simmons Tributes His Father With Beautiful Song ! According to his IMDb profile, Xavier is known for appearing in movies like Belly (1998), Never Die Alone (2004), and Angel: One More Road to Cross (2001). While DMX and Tashera Simmons certainly had their ups and downs, there was still plenty of love and their relationship will never be forgotten. And endless possibilities.Discover OWN TV:Find OWN on your TV! Tacoma Simmons is currently 23 years old. Love . Image Credit: Shutterstock. Please review our privacy policy here: https://heavy.com/privacy-policy/, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. Their son Exodus was born in 2016, but details about his other kids are somewhat scant. His Ethnicity and Nationality Explored, Meet Julien Stoermer Coleman Zendayas Younger Brother. It was reported that the heart attack may have been caused by a drug overdose. As I enter a new chapter in life, I dont walk in it the same. "Earl 'DMX' Simmons 1970-2021," it read. By pursuing a career in the music industry and following in his fathers footsteps, Tacoma is carrying on DMXs legacy and making a name for himself in the music world. Joe is a watercolor artist and currently resides in Philadelphia.He developed an interest in art with his first crayon drawings of Last Supper at the tender age of four. In fact, different reports show that Tacoma is an employee at Guitar Center, a well-known chain of retailers that specializes in selling musical instruments and gear. Its unclear when the photos were taken, but she did pose with DMX in one of the pics, and she appeared to be wearing a ring. Xavier Simmons is the famous son of DMX, an American rapper, songwriter, and actor. In the studio with two legends! DMX, whose birth name is Earl Simmons, died April 9 after suffering a "catastrophic cardiac arrest." . At this time, I was only 18, she wrote in her memoir,You Think You Know, You Have No Idea, HollywoodLife reveals. Related Topics; DMX; Rap; You May Like. Tashera was married to DMX for 11 years . The couple named the little one Exodus Simmons and he is Desiree's first baby. His troubled childhood paved the way for his rough ride through life. He elaborated, saying that back then, while he was young, he listened to songs and created his melodies to them. (Scout Music Video/via YouTube) DMX's Platinum certified records plaque is currently being sold by his son . We cant love and honor him without loving and honoring her as well.Check out her podcast Freedom of Truth to know her story as well. Iyanla travels to DMX's hometown of Yonkers, New York. The couple welcomed their son prior to their marriage. Page Six has exclusively learned that a Georgia woman named Raven Barmer-Simmons contacted DMXs other adult children in the past few weeks. DMX (born Earl Simmons) . Motorcyclists and Ruff Ryders took part in the late rapper's funeral procession to . He is the father of fifteen children. The albums success was followed by his best-selling album, And Then There Was X, which further solidified his status as one of the top rappers of the time. As many times I tried to talk to you, explain to you. The former couples son is 11 years old, but their daughters age is not widely known. All the legal children of DMX will be entitled to an equal share of his estate.. Tacoma Simmons is a musical composer, according to Instagram. DMX and his ex-wife Tashera Simmons had four kids together. Xavier Simmons is a celebrity son of an American rapper, songwriter, and actor named DMX.Following his father's footsteps, Xavier is also in the entertainment industry as an actor. Tacoma Simmons is the second son of . Also, Xavier is an author who wrote Perils & Promise, a 50-page book that dissects human conditions through a series of short stories and journal entries. Big Meech Parents: What to Know About His Mom and Dad, Where Is Central Cee From? DMX and son Xavier at the "Never Die Alone" New York premiere in 2004. . They separated because of his wild lifestyle as he got arrested three times, and he was also cheating on her with other women. Before their divorce, they stayed together for years, though and they even knew each other as kids. In an interview with Essence back in 2012, Tashera opened up about the split. His biological siblings are Xavier, Sean, and Praise Marry Ella. Terms of Use He is currently living in New York, U.S.A. Tacoma Simmons Biography. DMX and Haughton were co-stars in 2000s Romeo Must Die alongside Jet Li. Our father is an icon," eldest son Xavier Simmons said, adding that he was honored to be his son: "This man deepened my ability to love." Tashera Simmons, DMX's ex-wife, told the audience: "Everything he did, he did for you all. Xavier Simmons is reportedly selling the plaques from his father's multi-platinum hit albums for a total of $3,000. Together, the former couple welcomed four children together three sons and one daughter . DMX is livid after learning his son is auctioning off the platinum plaque commemorating his biggest selling albums on eBay. He loved his family with all of his heart and we cherish the times we spent with him. A post shared by Desiree Lindstrom (@desi123love). 0:52. DMX 's family, friends, fiancee, kids and fans have turned out big time to send him prayers and positive vibes at the hospital where he's still fighting for . Tacoma and his legendary father are said to have shared a very close bond as he learned a lot . His daughter Sonovah Junior was born a year later in 2009. Successful musical composer Tacoma Simmons was born on 27 August 1999 in Mount Kisco, New York. All Rights Reserved. All About Her Age and Family Life, Who is Annabella Stoermer Coleman? 30,944, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved Hide and chic: Private island resorts prove pandemic-safe Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts placed on paid leave, I'm a professional cleaner ditch these 4 household products immediately, Buster Murdaugh got 'very drunk' with dad 2 months after mom, brother murdered: source, Another train derails in Ohio, forces residents to shelter-in-place -- just weeks after East Palestine disaster, Tom Sandoval speaks out on Raquel Leviss affair: I deserve your anger, Shoeless Ariana Madix awkwardly tries to avoid cheating Tom Sandoval, Prince Harry was scared to lose Meghan Markle after fight that led to therapy, Ariana Madix, Tom Sandoval have awkward moment amid cheating scandal. She first met her rapper husband at age 11. Xavier Simmons Biography. DMX made Baby Gagas list of rappers with the most children, alongside WuTangs Ol Dirty Bastard, who fathered 13 kids before he died, and Moneybagg Yo, who has at least eight kids, according to the report. His youngest son, Exodus, was born in 2016. He released his best-selling album, And Then There Was X, in 1999, which included the hit single Party Up (Up in Here). Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Claudia Jordan Apologizes For Wrongly Tweeting That DMX Died & Getting Backlash From Fans, Missy Elliott, T.I. All Rights Reserved. She continued on and explained he would call me and beep me throughout the day after that. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Another woman has come forward claiming to be the child of legendary late hip-hop artist DMX bringing the total of children he allegedly fathered to 15. Who is Lola Simone Rock, Chris Rocks Daughter? Tacoma Simmons (born 27 August 1999; age: 23) is an American music composer who is best known as the son of DMX, the late American rapper and actor, who is widely regarded to be one of the most successful hip hop stars of all time. Please respect our privacy as we grieve the loss of our brother, father, uncle, and the man the world knew as DMX. That account posted photos of the rapper with a young girl, with the caption: I love you daddy. An Instagram account which appears to be the young girls mothers page shows the same photo along with a video backstage during a DMX show. DMX and his ex-wife Tashera Simmons had four kids together. DMX and his longtime girlfriend, Desiree Lindstrom, welcomed their first child together in 2016. With his talent, drive, and passion, there is no doubt that Tacoma has a bright future ahead of him in the world of music. Tashera and DMX started dating when they were teenagers and tied the . Lets go, Yadira captioned the image, adding prayer hand emojis. DMXs wife officially divorced him in 2014. Tashera Simmons, who also appeared on the show, recalled watching her son "cry his heart out" during his conversation with DMX. Tashera, Patrica, and Monique sued him for failing to pay the child support. I do still feel bad about getting a divorce, even after everything X put me through, because I took my vows very seriously. She was born on April 10, 1971, and like her ex grew up in Yonkers, New York. I was loving. After DMXs death, Simmons spoke out, too. The following day, his attorney confirmed that DMX was on life support and that the cause of his heart attack was unknown. Multiplatinum rap artist DMX and his oldest son, Xavier, haven't spoken in a year and a half. Im just moving forward., Today is Tashera Simmonss birthday. According to a statement issued Monday (Oct. 25), "DMX's ex wife, Tashera Simmons [and his] oldest sons Xavier Simmons, Sean Simmons and Tacoma Simmons have been appointed temporary co . The truth is that, during his marriage to Tashera, DMX had several extramarital affairs that resulted in children. God got You, Your family got you, The kids got you, I got you !! Hollywood Life, Latest Hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment News. Meanwhile, Xavier opens up about the time when his mom took a stand for herself and her kids. DMX and Tasheras fourth and last child they welcomed together is their precious daughter, Praise Mary Ella Simmons. DMX and now-fiance Lindstrom share Exodus, who was born in 2016. )., Another fan wrote, I am in tears. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), You aren't too cool to shop Merrell's Semi Annual Sale, up to 50% off, Target's new Fine'ry perfumes have designer dupes you need to know about, The 50 best Nordstrom gifts for men, women and kids in 2023, The 10 best carpet cleaners of 2023, according to an expert, Save over $1,100 on this 65'' LG Smart TV today on Amazon, Celeb-loved jewelry brand Dorsey drops dazzling new styles, Designer Dennis Basso has $200K fur fitting at midnight in Gstaad, Isabella Rossellini, 70, on aging with beauty and saying no to Botox, Chris Rock Places All The Blame On The Will Smith Slap On Jada Pinkett Smith And Red Table Talk: Everybody Called Him A Bitch!, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce after 22 years of marriage, Savannah Guthrie leaves 'Today' live broadcast early as Hoda Kotb remains absent, 'Annoyed' Aubrey Plaza mouths angry phrase during 'White Lotus' SAGs speech, Meghan, Harry brush off Frogmore eviction bombshell with night on the town, Aaron Carter's mom shares grisly new photos of late son's death scene, claims 'homicide', Kanye West and 'wife' Bianca Censori look surprisingly happy on dinner date, Shoeless Ariana Madix desperately tries to avoid cheating Tom Sandoval, Inside Scheana Shay, Raquel Leviss' 'heated confrontation' about Tom Sandoval affair, Tom Sandoval speaks out on Raquel Leviss affair: I 'deserve' your 'anger', Kayla Lemieux, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts, placed on paid leave. In 2019, his proud mom shared a photo sending him off to college. A monster truck carried DMX's casket from Yonkers to Brooklyn for his memorial service at Barclays Center. MILA DAVIS KENT IS AN ABSOLUTE STAR IN CREED III, LIL BABY TO PERFORM AT NICKELODEON KIDS CHOICE AWARDS 2023, KEKE PALMER PRAISES SINGLE PARENTS IN POST-PREGNANCY UPDATE, DMX'S KIDS WITH EX-WIFE TASHERA SIMMONS: MEET PRAISE MARY ELLA, XAVIER, TACOMA, AND SEAN. Tashera Simmons m. 1999-2014: Children: Yes (Xavier Simmons, Praise Mary Ella Simmons, Tocoma Simmons, Shawn Simmons) .