A great golf course both frees and challenges a golfers mind. Tom Watson, 7. Dirty Quotes For Him "You can stay but your clothes must go." "Let's make love, then have a h0t dirty time." "I promise to always be by your side. Short Golf Sayings And Quotes For Good Luck Shots, Funny Golf Quotes For Ladies And Gentlemen, TOP 30 Best Sayings On Theory | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download, TOP 30 Meaningful Sayings On Sweet Love | Free Hd Background Images Download, TOP 30 Notable Quotes About Subtle | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download, TOP 30 Meaningful Quotes About Volunteerism | Free Hd Background Images Download, TOP 30 Top Quotes About Snuggle | Free Hd Background Pictures Download, 27+ Revolutionary Sayings On Hysterical | Free Hd Background Images Download, TOP 30 Favorite Sayings About Hypocrites | Free Hd Background Images Download, 92+ Meaningful Sayings About Hypocrisy | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download, 21+ Creative Sayings About Hypnosis | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download, 12+ Beautiful Sayings On Hype | Free Hd Background Pictures Download. Which is the easiest golf stroke? We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. How about grabbing two of your friends so we can play a foursome? Ben Hogan, Golf has some drawbacks. Billy Graham, Show me a man who is a good loser and Ill show you a man who is playing golf with his boss. Sex and golf are the two things you can enjoy even if youre not good at them. Roy Tin Cup McAvoy, the greatest that never was. Use these pick up lines to your advantage in starting a chat with your guy or girl. The blonde kept looking quizzically at him and his obviously bulging pants. One minute youre bleeding. Trust is one of the most important qualities in the game of golf. Whos there? Read more: Hilarious poop jokes that kids will love! Man: "Well, that depends on how hard I kick him in the ass." A man got on a bus with both of his front pant pockets full of golf balls. One fine day, John and Don are out golfing when John slices his ball deep into a wooded ravine. 2023, 35 BEST Lionel Leo Messi Quotes (About Life, Work, and Football That Will Inspire You), 53 Cristiano Ronaldo Motivational Quotes (About Football, Hard Work, Life, and Family), Best Summer Captions and Quotes (for Family and Friends), 54 Helpful Business Quotes for Growth and Success. Spread your legs a little more. Youre shooting for the green, and yet, in the end you find yourself in the hole. Always keep learning. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?" What do you do after a round of 18 on a hot sunny day? The harder you practice, the luckier you get. Gary Player, 32. Tahiti. In a way, this quote is a stand-in for the entire volume of comedic wit and great golf quotes in Caddyshack. 2. After a particularly poor round, a golfer spotted a lake as he walked despondently up the 18th. Go to the golf course. Moe Norman, ALL of us play our very best game / Any other time / Golf or billiards, its all the same / Any other time / Lose a match and you always say, Just my luck! Henry Beard, Golf is the hardest game in the world to play, and the easiest to cheat at. A good golfer has the determination to win and the patience to wait for the breaks. Gary Player, 53. Required fields are marked *. Golf is such an individual game, and no two people swing alike. Kathy Whitworth, 14. Another Ball in the Trees. Steve Bann, Theres a reason why golfers walk forward to their next shot. Gardner Dickinson, Golf, like the measles, should be caught young, for, if postponed to riper years, the results may be serious. Spread your legs shoulder width, that's the first step to a successful golf swing. Please accept the terms of our newsletter. Instead, here's a great clip of Chi Chi talking about ladies he sees golfing. Why dont grasshoppers play golf? Say what you want about the other sports, none of them hold a candle to golf when it comes to inspirational and downright funny quotes. A young golfer was playing in his first PGA Tour event. Here, have a carrot! You must remember not to remember to think. Lansky's quote is funny because, well, as golfers we're all a little bit masochistic. Finally, after many such glances from her, he said, "Its golf balls." Seeing the astonished look on her face, he calmly said, "Well, you said I had to choose, right?" Joey Adams, It takes exactly eighteen shots tae polish off a fifth o a bottle o Scotch, thus, a game o golf equates tae eighteen holes. What hot new enhancement pill can you use to beef up your game? It took one afternoon on the golf course. Hank Aaron, owner of 755 home runs and one amazing golf quote. Show Business is just to pay the greens fees." -Bob Hope "You think so much of your old golf game that you don't even remember when we were married," said the pouting wife. I once played a course that was so tough, I lost two balls in the ball washer! My drives aren't always long and straight.. but I can show you what is! Two men were playing a round golf, one of the men was just about to make his golf swing when he noticed a large funeral group passing by on a nearby road. Oh you only have a threesome, mind if I join? What do you call a lion playing golf? Do you know why the game is called golf? 5. Tahiti who? 3 / 10. Whos there? Pick the quote from here which describes your inner thought. What is the similarity between four-putting and masturbation? How about you bring two of your friends and we play a foursome? but I can show you what is! Simpson, Most people play a fair game of golf If you watch them. What kind of model is Paige Spiranac? "The most important shot in golf is the next one." - Ben Hogan "I know I am getting better at golf because I am hitting fewer spectators." - Gerald R. Ford "The only sure rule in golf is he who has the fastest cart never has to play the bad lie." - Mickey Mantle "To find a man's true character, play golf with him." - P.G. Grip the club as if you were holding a baby bird. Sam Snead, 58. Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants? How many golfers does it take to change a lightbulb? As he approached the threesome, he said Hey guys, do you mind if I play through. ~ George Bernard Shaw. What's worst than Elin Nordegren smashing your face in with a 9 iron? Sam Snead. Get a Free Golf Handicap in the 18Birdies App. Andy to ave a water golf ball retriever for the round with you! My hands are so sweaty I can't get a good grip. Because you coming back to my hotel is the only fair way for this evening to go. Hey, were you just promoted from Army captain because I'm always up for getting another major? Features: Size: 3.5x10 inches Made from solid knotty pine Flat edges for shelf-sitting Full Text: And yet another day has passed and I did not use algebra once. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. These funny golf sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose. Get a Free Golf Handicap in the 18Birdies App. Figure out your weakness and dont make it your weakness anymore. Stacy Lewis, 60. 56 Golf Pick Up Lines Many golfing terms sound naughty. Its good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling. Mark Twain, the famous wordsmith who also said golf is a good walk spoiled. Tell me what your favorite sports game is, and I will tell you, who you are. He always puts his driver in the wrong bag. And, on top of that, the winner buys the drinks. Not sure who said it, but whoever did understands the game, at times, doesnt make much sense. For true success, it matters what our goals are. A wife walked into the bedroom and found her husband in bed with his golf clubs. -Bobby Jones Geoff Shackelford, Golf sits in that beautiful junction between perfection and frustration. Man: Please dont go. Such is the game. After 18 holes I can barely walk. She makes sure he practices having a stroke first to make sure he's handicapped when he meets a blond working at one. His playing partner: Wow that was one of the most beautiful things that I have ever witnessed., Man: Well, I was married to her for 30 years.. I'm gonna pound you like I do these range balls. Golf is more complicated than that. There are three ways to improve your golf game: take lessons, practice constantly or start cheating. Dirty Golf Sayings. "I'm the best. In the Golf of Mexico! If I learn that you are a fan of diving - I would suppose that your psychological portrait includes such features as curiosity, patience, and insistence. Just ask my ex -wives. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented. Arnold Palmer, 2. The next minute youre painting the Mona Lisa.. Weve put together a list of our favorite jokes, golf puns, and one-liners you can bust out on the course, the range, or the pub to try and laugh off that 102 you just shot. "We learn so many things from golfhow to suffer, for instance.". 2. A Jew, a Catholic and a Mormon are having drinks at the bar after an interfaith convention. Are you into kinky stuff? Who taught Elin Nordegren to swing a golf club? Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Well, what can you really say about the great Chi Chi Rodriguez's quote? Look at the size of his putter. The greatest single lesson to be learned from golf is mental discipline. Louise Suggs, 51. "Golf is the perfect thing to do on a Sunday because you spend more time praying on the course than if you went to church." brockoli117 on Reddit.com. Whats the difference between golf and sex? Harry Vardon, There is no movement in golf that cannot be made more difficult through diligent study and practice. It has taken me nearly forty years to discover that I cant play it. Joe Torre, It is not possible to play golf consistently well without sound mental skills. Why does the temperature on the course rise after a long tournament ends? Brent Musberger, If you break 100, watch your golf. Happy Gilmore. Why did Tarzan spend so much time at the golf course? A smart shot is when you dont have the guts to try it. Phil Mickelson, 4. Jack Burke, Every golfer worthy of the name should have some acquaintance with the principles of golf course design, not only for the betterment of his game but for his own selfish enjoyment. Why did Snoop Dogg bring an umbrella to the golf course? And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." Boo. 20. And maybe that same element inspires the poets, writers and artists to pay homage to golfor at least lament its cruelty. You get bad breaks from good shots, good breaks from bad shots - but you have to play where it lies." Bobby Jones 23. Ted Ray, I started watching golf for the first time yesterday. I . Sunday Service. Golf is a game that is special and unique in that there is always something to learn. Joe Posnanski, Over the years, Ive studied the habits of golfers. Please add a link to this article. Like chess, golf is a game that is forever challenging but can never be conquered. Harvey Penick, 10. I like big putts and I cannot lie. Your email address will not be published. Because I'm going to come after you aggressively and probably leave a ball mark. Golf is a game invented by God to punish people who retire early. Ana Claudia Antunes, If you think its hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball. I promise to lick your balls clean and polish your shaft before and after each use during the upcoming golf season. How do you know you should be a golfer? I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. 47 Hilarious Quotes About Driving. Why do golfers hate cake? Drops him off at the golf course! Golf Skirts & Golf Skorts Stylish, Fun & Comfortable. Kurt Philip Behm, The reason they call it golf is that all the other 4 letter words were used up. Top Ten Golf Phrases That Sound Dirty But Aren't: 10. the flag cant jump. Sometimes a good joke can lighten up the mood. A large pine tree sits in front of his ball, directly between it and the green. Ahole in oneis amazing when you think of the different universes this white mass of molecules has to pass through on its way to the hole. Well have whatever Mac OGrady is smoking. Without trust, it feels like you and your golf club are on opposite sides of a tug-of-war. Dr. Joseph Parent, 9. However, it's been poisoned for me by the fact that it was often relayed to customers at a golf course I worked at by an overweight 90-year-old man while I awkwardly feigned amusement in repeated moments of shared weirdness. It means, in so many words, that if you can golf when the wind is blowing youre a man; if not, youre still a boy. You okay with that? After several minutes of pondering how to hit the shot, the old man says, You know, when I was your age, Id hit the ball right over that tree. With the challenge before him, the young man swings hard, hits the ball, watches it fly into the branches, rattle around, and land with a thud a foot from where it had started. There are three ways to improve your golf game: take lessons, practice constantly or start cheating. They call it golf because all the other four letter words were taken. Raymond Floyd. Golfing is a lot like masturbation. Just tap it in. I Am Shuvo Saha. What did the golfer say after performing yoga? Why are golf and sex so similar? Therefore weve combined it together and compiled these hilarious Golf Jokes for Seniors that Im sure youll like. Knock, knock We have compiled the best list of pick up lines with references to golf style, golf clubs, golf course, and various famous golf celebrity. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. Why do golfers carry a spare pair of golf shorts? Sam Snead, Golf is played by twenty million mature American men whose wives think they are out having fun. If you think its hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball. Jack Lemmon, a true comedian on and off the course. 5. Golf is a game where the ball lies like crap, but the player lies like a pro. Check out these hilarious jokes that are guaranteed to make you smile. Golf is a compromise between what your ego wants you to do, what experience tells you to do, and what your nerves let you do. Bruce Crampton making us think more than wed like to. I'll let you beat me. And maybe thats why the highs were so high and the lows felt so low. Nuts! Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. 19. I hope you like it rough because I don't replace my divots. The pressure originates in yourself; it builds from doubts. John excitedly calls out to his golfing partner: Hey Don, come here. I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyones game: its called an eraser. Arnold Palmer, the King of golf and comedy apparently. A dinner without wine. That means if you click and purchase, I may receive a small commission. Keep your sense of humor. Lee Trevino. It will dazzle and baffle you with highs and lows, successes and frustrations. Amy Alcott, 18. Again the announcement: Would the man on the womens tee kindly back up the mens tee!, Mike had had enough and shouted: Would the horses ass in the clubhouse with the loud speaker kindly shut up and let me play my damn second shot!. How many strokes was that? The guys who come Lorii Myers, Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an ever smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose. That's mispronounced Spanish for cat which is another word foryou get the idea. A man and his friend meet at the clubhouse to play a round of golf together. 5. Tiger Woods can drive a ball three hundred yards! Golfs a game where you shout, FOUR! and score a seven, while writing down a five. Find the ball. Twelfth son of the Lama. Big pupils lead to big scores. Photo: Shutterstock. Ive played the game for 50 years and I still havent the slightest idea of how to play. Gary Player, 39. If you think it's hard to meet new people, pick up the wrong golf ball on the Jack Benny, The only thing a golfer needs is more daylight. "I'm in my bed you're in your bed ". He was perfecting his swing. SO why does the golfer carry two shirts? I play Bass. I wanna take out your golf clubs and score a HOLE in 1. Jokes4us.com Privacy Policy, submissons by: az11107, jemallor, 21ob, dudedudester1, racke78, mcsheehy54, konczalangelia, fourq2. You made an 11 on a Par 3 hole? Features: Size: 9x12 inches Made from solid knotty Full Text: Keep Calm and Go For A Run Features: Size: 9x12 inches Made from solid knotty pine Beveled edges Routed slot in back for hanging, Full Text: Beware Of Owner ~ The Dog Features: Size: 7x7 inches Made from solid knotty pine Routed slot in back for hanging plus flat edges for optional shelf-sitting. After some deliberation, he takes out his 3 iron and sails the ball 20 feet over the pin, and backs it up to within 3 feet of the pin. Because if you aren't hurt, you're not really trying. Because subtraction speaks louder than words. Follow These Tips on How To Handle Frustration. Besides that, I love to explore. George Deukmejian waxing prophetic. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. . Bye Bye Birdie. Americans infatuated with golf established country and golf clubs, built ornate clubhouses, laid out inland park courses, experimented with new types of equipment, and even modified time-honored rules. My doctor told me I cant play golf. Oh, when did he play with you?. Two couples were enjoying a competitive, best-ball match wives against husbands with the losers buying lunch and a libation. If you can smoke and drink while youre doin it, its not a sport. I figured my local caddy knew this course a whole lot better than me, so I just put my hand out and played whatever club he put in it. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? Thats how long a Scotsman takes to finish a bottle of Scotch! Very interesting. I told my coach I got a new set of clubs for my wife. You've got the nicest boobs I've seen outside a PGA Tour locker room. Knock, knock No matter the distance, its through that tall tree over there. Happiness is a long walk with a putter Greg Norman, 38. So what are you waiting for? If you want to share these funny golf quotes pictures on social media like Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, or Twitter, you can also do that. Golf: A five-mile walk punctuated with frequent disappointments. now = new Date(); year = now.getYear(); Furthermore, the old man moves along without wasting any time. I just havent played yet. Muhammed Ali, I mean, who else could say something like this? What do you call a blonde at a golf course? I love the contrast between the agony of a golfer bleeding out and the ecstasy of a moment of creative genius. You "Putt" Me In A Great Mood. Is everything okay?. Relate what your buddy said after a five-putt, the joke your grandfather made about the ballwasher or your golf junkie pal's philosophy about the parallel between golf and life. Where can you find a golfer on a Saturday night? Phyllis Diller, with her outrageous teased hair and housewife caricature stage persona, was a master of delivery and comedic timing. You'll get wet outside and inside with these sexy quotes. Your email address will not be published. Just in case they get a slice! You must be over 18 years old to visit this site. I'm hoping to be a sore loser." Related: Best Ways On How To Flirt With A Guy Over Text? Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions. There is no such thing as a natural touch. Are you a water hazard? Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Why is Hearts a golfers worst card game? Rory McIlroy has a GOOD driver! No matter how badly you play, always remember its possible to play even worse. Funny common dirty golf pictures meme Matching search results: #8: I never had one thought all week. He hauls off and whacks onebig hitter, the Lamalong, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. The little ball that sat motionless, defying you to hit it. Hold your 2-iron in the air, because not even God can hit a 2-iron. "While playing golf today I hit two good balls. I know what to look for. Check it out now! Originally posted by raffa nunyez. Are you hinting my apples aren't what they ought to be? He grabs his 7-iron and proceeds down the embankment into the ravine in search of his ball. A golfer has to train his swing on the practice tee, then trust it on the course. Dr. Bob Rotella, 49. So that you can share them back, with the whole world. He was puttering around. Success depends almost entirely on how effectively you learn to manage the games two ultimate adversaries: the course and yourself. Jack Nicklaus, 45. ~ Sijin Bt. Your competitors are not allowed to hinder you, as they are in other sports. 4. Fantastic 4-some. Whether you are watching or playing golf, everyone loves a good golf joke thats why weve rounded up these Funny Golfer Jokes that you and your friends can laugh about! Although worried this will slow him up, the younger man says, Of course. To his surprise, the old man plays quickly. We have compiled the best list of pick up lines with references to golf style, golf clubs, golf course, and various famous golf celebrity. Please add a link to this site. Golfing Quotes "Golf is like chasing a quinine pill around a -- Winston Churchill "Give me the fresh air, a beautiful partner, and a nice round of golf and you can keep the fresh air and the -- Jack Benny "You can make a lot of money in this game. Its to move on. Nothing it should have ducked. 3. Achieve more with each and every round you play. You're more beautiful than a hundred pink flamingos on a golf course. I hope you like it rough because I don't replace my divots. Funny Golf Quotes and Sayings. Finally, after many such glances from her, he said, Its golf balls., The blond looked at him compassionately and said: Oh you poor thing. You really whacked the hell out of that sucker. The next pint in the clubhouse is on me! James Murray, Enjoyment of golf, regardless of the level you play at, is primarily based on how closely you play to your level of ability. Enjoy the game, enjoy these best golf jokes. There are three ways to improve your golf game: take lessons, practice constantly or start cheating. What did the Mormon say to his golfing buddies? Bruce Lansky, Author. A threesome were getting ready to tee off on the 10thwhen they notice a single player, running up the fairway, taking a shot almost immediately to then run up to the green for a 3 putt to put it in. 2. Not just in the game, but that can be applied to life, relationships and ones mindset. Nay! Ben Hogan, I dont play golf to feel bad, I play bad golf, but I feel good. A young man with a few hours to spare one afternoon figures that if he hurries and plays very fast, he can get in nine holes before he has to head home. Jordan is a golf lover and the founder of Cyber Caddie. Toggle Navigation Menu . This post may contain affiliate links. "The reason a pro tells you to keep your head down is so you can't see him laughing.". As he is about to tee off, an old gentleman shuffles onto the tee and asks if he can join him. Your email address will not be published. Could you in the moment quiet your thoughts and execute? "There are two things you can do with your head down, play golf and pray." -Lee Trevino "Golf is my profession. The brush is quite thick, but he searches diligently and suddenly he spots something shiny. I never learned anything from a match that I won. Bobby Jones, 62. You are slightly ashamed of what you have done and worst of all you know it will A shot that goes in the cup is pure luck, but a shot to within two feet of the flag is skill. Ben Hogan, 5. The rest is being comfortable with the different situations on the course. Mickey Wright, 57. 19th Hole Bonus Quote: While playing golf today, I hit two good balls. I'm a bit tired, so can we just play your backside tonight? Does a bear crap in the woods? I've got some good news. Intercourse! Obviously I'm a man that loves Gatorade and I'd definitely like to raid your gato. How you handle failure determines how successful you will be. Muffet McGraw, 26. With trust, it feels like you and your golf club are partners dancing as one. 9. Full Text: Thank you for still being my friend even though I only talk about my horse and I smell like a barn. Leslie Nielsen, Mini-golf is a lot like life. They dont have the heart for it. Your fifth putt. if (year<1900) {year+=1900} document.write(year); It took me 17 years to get 3,000 hits in baseball. Robert Fuller Murray, Be a mind beater-not a ball beater. Noah. 3 of 10. Wodehouse, Golf is Not a great sport. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about funny golf for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. J.R. Rim, Till saints and angels hymn forevermore / The miracle of your astounding score / And He who keeps all players in His sight / Walking the royal and ancient hills of light / Standing benignant at the eighteenth hole / To everlasting Golf consigns your soul. Damn, my shaft's all bent. Oh my God, what have I just said?". The 19th hole. So, I'm on the first tee with him. when we were married," said the pouting wife. Even though youre a little ashamed of what you have done, you know you will do it again. Mulligans are the reason golf balls come three to a sleeve. no! I did it in one afternoon on the golf course." What's the difference between a golf ball and a car? Henry Beard, If you are going to throw a club, it is important to throw it ahead of you, down the fairway, so you dont have to waste energy going back to pick it up. Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants? Success depends less on strength of body than upon strength of mind and character. Arnold Palmer, 52. The 18 Best Golf Movies You Need To Watch In 2023, Top 14 Golf Podcasts You Should Listen To (Updated 2023), 7 Left Handed Golf Tips To Crush The Competition, 50 Side-Splitting Golf Puns & Jokes For Any Situation, Practicing Golf At Home: 10 Tricks To Improve Your Game. Two rounds a day are plenty. That I am sure of will make your day full of joy! When I die, bury me on the golf course so my husband will visit. My drives aren't always long and straight. P. G. Wodehouse, The difference between a good golf shot and a bad one is the same as the difference between a beautiful and a plain woman a matter of millimeters. Colleen Ferrari Bader, And does the man walk always so? Watch their eyes. Do you know what the Lama says? 7. Dont even putt. Dean Martin, need we say more? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We have a threesome, care to join us? "Damn, my shaft is all bent." The most important shot in golf is the next one. Gerald Ford, I tried real hard to play golf, and I was so bad at it they would have to check me for ticks at the end of the round because Id spent about half the day in the woods. If you break 80, watch your business.". When a golfer lies, he doesnt have to bring any proof home. Because all the other four letter words were taken. First and foremost, you must have confidence. Steve Alten, Golf is a game in which you yell fore, shoot six, and write down five. I like big putts and I cannot lie. But you cant just forget not to think. 3. 3. See more ideas about golf quotes funny, golf, golf quotes. Here is a list that I have compiled over the years of my some of my favorite golf quotes. Or on top." "I have lovemaking with you a lot in my head." "Let's have a 'who's better in b3d' contest. Just as in life, you are presented with options; its up to you to decide which ones suit you best. Sandra Haynie, 30. Funny and dirty medical pick-up lines and doctor hook-up lines. had to choose, right ? 4. Your second mental problem is concentration. Putter Around. 8. Required fields are marked *. Sawdust City LLC. I know I am getting better at golf because I am hitting fewer spectators. Gerald R. Ford, the 38th President of the United States and the first to admit a lack of talent on the links. The cat crawls out at night to smoke them and we are trying to get him to quit. "The value of routine; trusting your swing." - Lorii Myers. Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. The actor's quote relays an essential truth: Even the most mild-mannered golfer tends to lose his head when he sees or suspects someone else has hit or picked up his golf ball.