The biological mother's claims appear to be valid& there are some people probably involved that are protecting their image. This process is afforded to anyone in the United States of America and there was no preferential treatment given to Cora. R eader I wholeheartedly disagree with Pastor G Craige Lewis's commentary(You Can Read It Here)that this is the plan of the enemy for the church.Dr. and Serita, Coleman is the pastor and executive director of children's ministry at The Potter's House of Dallas. I felt like, well Lord, if Im going to go through this war, let it be to help someone else for His glory. Amid her early diagnosis, Coleman managed to move forward and continued preaching the word of God. The couple adopted their son, Jason, more than a year after his biological mother gave birth. Cora has a way with words, and a refreshing . However, Loud stated that she had an unfair justice in battling for the custody of the child. Why Nia Long & Her Sister Sommore RARELY Publicly Acknowledge Theyre Sisters, Eddie & Chris Respond To Being LIED ON By A Sesame Street Character #RHOP, What REALLY Happened To Gangsta Boo [Timeline] (Allegedly), Inside The Life & Heartbreaking Demise Of Stephen TWitch Boss, Diddys New Secret Baby Mama Revealed (Allegedly), DeVon Franklin Declares No More Mr. My car folded in on me. Sarah Jakes Roberts Has Had Multiple Career Sharing keys that helped her through personal battles with depression . Cora is known as the praying daughter of mega-church pastor Thomas Dexter Jakes. Cora and Richard Brandon Coleman adopted their daughter, Amauri, after trying to have a child by way of IVF treatments. I know God has the power to do what doctors say is impossible.. It is unfortunate that perpetuating baseless gossip will only risk greater pain and injury to the minor as this child will have to explain to others in the future what was written about them, even though the child has no voice today. Pop culture is pretty fun, too! Alan Jackson's Daughter Mattie Finds New Love after Tragic Death of 28-Year-Old Husband & Calls Him 'Answer to Prayer', Man Can't Become a Dad for Years, Refuses to Adopt until He Sees the Kid from His Childhood Vision, Inside Billy Graham's $599K Home That His Daughter Was Forced to Sell to Save Her Kid from a Rare Disease, Mom Takes Newborn Baby Daughter into Her Arms, Realizes She Has Red Eyes, Woman Gets Pregnant with a Black Man's Child & Her Dad Claims She 'Ruined His Reputation', Devastated Couple Finds Out Baby Is Not Theirs, Have to Give It Away Moments after Birth, Lisa Whelchel Was Married for 24 Years to Pastor & 'Never Thought' Divorce Would Happen to Her, Paralyzed Man Who Walked Down the Aisle after 7 Years in a Wheelchair Adopted 6 Kids, Mariska Hargitay Relied on Faith When She Decided to Have More Kids at 47 Believing That God Has His Timing, Celia Imrie's Son Is Her Spitting Image & a Gifted Actor She Once Claimed She Made an Agreement to Have Him, Mom Goes for Career Counseling, Unware It Will Soon Reunite Her with Son She Gave up 13 Years Ago, Mom Adopts a Child, Gets Called 'Selfish' and Told She's Too Old for It, Meet Lisa Whelchel's Kids with Her Pastor Ex to Whom She Thought She 'Would Be Married Forever', Michelle Pfeiffer & David E Kelley Have Been Married for 29 Years They Share Two Children. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. she is a proud mother of 2 adopted children, an eleven years old girl and a 5-year-old boy. Through their rep, the Jakes family said, Here are the facts as we know them today. Despite the miscarriage, I was able to conceive naturally. This matter does not involve The Potters House. Return to homepage. God bless. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Tragically, unkind speculation and baseless false suggestions spread by gossip sites continues to exacerbate the injuries to the family and has made the healing process even more painful and difficult. Hi Sister Cora, I admire your faith in God to stand on His word during your daughters adoption into the family. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Emily CottonTop is a daily updated blog about hair, beauty, and everyday cultural moments from all over the world. Inside Kamala Harris Modern Marriage With Doug Emhoff & Her Controversial Dating History. Cora & Brandon have said in interviews that they dated for two years before they got married in 2011. Cora Jakes Coleman is married to her husband, Richard Brandon Coleman. The Jakes family is attempting to heal itself, the minor child that has been abused, and the adults who are also traumatized by these events. There are some serious allegations about their adopted son Jason who is 7 years old. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Sarah Jakes, Daughter of the respected pastor T.D. The hairstylist explained to her supporters and skeptics that Cora and her husband, Richard Brandon Coleman, capitalized off her susceptibility at the time to reportedly take her son away. Psalms 113:9, You will be blessed more than any other people; none of your men or women will be childless, nor will any of your livestock be without young. Jakes' Daughter Cora Coleman Refuses To Give Up Hope After In-Vitro Fails Again Bishop TD Jakes' daughter, Cora Coleman, at the young age of 26 knows more about loss and pain than some women twice her age. She posted a text image with a caption saying. Cora is a spiritual advisor and mentor to several people, corporate executives, civic leaders, and celebrities like Tamar Braxton and Letoya Luckett. The first involves allegations of Coleman stealing a womans baby through deceptive practices. Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education Serita Jakes was born on August 19, 1955, in Beckley, West Virginia. Jakes' daughter Cora Jakes Coleman. Melanated Righteously (@KingMenelik2) May 23, 2022. The motivational and spiritual leader is also a published author. She directs the children's ministry at The Potter's House in Dallas, Texas and runs her own Cora Jakes Ministry . The source claimed that it is possible that there was something farther than touching that took place. Until next timeCopyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for \"fair use\" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Initially, it was revealed that Richard had been arrested for ongoing sexual abuse of one of his and Coras adopted minor childrenwhich precipitated the Colemans divorce earlier this year. She posted a text image with a caption saying, :), Glory to god Im firing to meet u in private haters are allways have a perspective on what mother hood should look like but only god knows in the name of Jesus Im a single mother of 7 children and ur ministry ur father kept me alive after almost setting myself on fire in my kitchen due to the enemy trying to tell me how awful my life is or is going to b raising them alone but its power in his name and prayer in Jesus name I Luvu Cora ur like the mother I never had raising myself at 13 yes and the wilderness and those of the streets and darkness not allowing me to see the true potential in me or that there is was allways our father in heaven walking w me I Luvu mamma Cora, Transparency is a powerful and effective tool in the life of anyone, especially when u stand in an a platform of influence . The pastor has made it her goal to teach people how to fight for the life they wish for. Verified. She tried in vitro fertilization, but unfortunately, the process failed. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2ab216a9b1c1c3 Cora Jakes (R), the eldest daughter of megachurch Pastor T.D. Rather, it will show you how to punch through your pain, deliver a fatal blow to the enemy, possess all God has for you and experience ferocious victory. Her desire to have children grew deeper with her marriage, and she began exploring other options of conceiving a child. Jermaine Jakes, Jamar Jakes, and Thomas Jr. Jakes. | Photo: Instagram/cjakescoleman/. Despite the familys attempt to do the right thing, the spokesperson noted that media speculation has continued to be mean-spirited and unkind.. Click to reveal In a blog dated January 14, 2012, Cora wrote, I was twenty-two years old when I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. She was actually there to take my child, the tearful mom continued. Just over a decade after wedding her husband, rapper Richard Brandon Coleman, who goes by the stage name SkiiVentura, Cora Jakes Coleman, the eldest daughter of megachurch Pastor T.D. As a little girl, Cora Jakes Coleman dreamed of becoming a mother - writing letters to a son she knew was going to be named Nehemiah. She expressed concern for the safety of her son and accused Cora Jakes and her ex-husband of manipulating her into giving up her son while she was in a vulnerable state. Required fields are marked *. Cora is personally devastated by the events and deserves the privacy and respect of someone who wrestles with feeling responsible for events for which she had no control. Sarah Henson (pictured), the daughter of mega-church Bishop T.D. #greenscreenvideo #greenscreen #michelleloud #corajcoleman, Reply to @feliciamonet_ #greenscreen #greenscreenvideo #michelleloud #corajcoleman #tdjakespottershouse, Reply to @hoeminone_granger #greenscreen #michelleloud #corajcoleman #tdjakespottershouse. I'm sad for the black boy in all of this. Richard was arrested earlier this month on the night of May 4 for sexual assault.. According to the NY Post Oakville Trafalgar High School teacher, Kayla Lemieux who wears massive Looks like Chris Rock is determined to get his 'lick' back no pun intended with 2022 Emily CottonTop, All Rights Reserved. In a video now widely shared on social media a woman is alleging that Cora and Richard manipulated her to take her child. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. "I was diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome) at the age of 22 years old, and I was absolutely devastated," Coleman explained. Coras ex-husband is in jail, charged with the sexual abuse of a child. As adoptions are bound by law, the applicable documents and court proceedings preclude detailed public commentary.. She is well-known as the wife of Bishop T. D. Jakes, with whom she serves at The Potter's House Church in Dallas, Texas. It was almost like once I heard I was going to have struggles with conceiving a child, I gave up on everything else that I wanted to do. Cora shared some photos showing the beautiful girl who just joined the "teenager's club." She describes feeling angry and pulverized after learning that the second round of IVF was ineffective, yet she channeled that emotion into an inspirational blog and a book, Faithing It: Bringing Purpose Back to Your Life! Curently, she is married to Tour Roberts who is a Pastor of one church International and they married on November 23, 2014. Adoption was a long process with a lot of paperwork, Coleman explains. And since Cora did kindly ask for prayers in her divorce announcement I encourage you all to leave a prayer in the comment section of this article for them and their children who have to go through the dissolution of this marriage. I was hit by a truck going 40 miles per hour down a side street and the next day, when I decided to go to the hospital and get a CT scan of my body they found a cyst on both of my ovaries and it was in that moment and that time that I found out that I had what they calledpolycystic ovarian syndrome(PCOS) and one of the symptoms or side effects of this syndrome is infertility. My music is literally my conversations with God.. LIL BABY TO PERFORM AT NICKELODEON KIDS CHOICE AWARDS 2023, KEKE PALMER PRAISES SINGLE PARENTS IN POST-PREGNANCY UPDATE, JUICY J AND WIFE CELEBRATE DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY, LAURA GOVAN SCREAMS 'I DIT IT' AT HER AND GILBERT ARENAS SON'S GRADUATION, The Preying Spine Behemoth gamblers-united.net. However, did I miss something with yours sons entrance into the family. Jakes has received admiration from many fans. Okay so apparently TD. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Jakes is! Coras road to adoption was tedious and trying, but worth it. I need for my voice and story to be heard and all the ones that have been silenced through the years to speak up and stand with me! I make room in the empty time and spaces, she explains. Jakes' daughter, Cora Coleman, from conceiving. The couple was married on June 4, 2011 and they share two adopted children, Amauri, 13, and Jason, 7, as Jakes struggles with infertility. A fan expressed admiration for Cora Jakes Coleman's body transformation. Help me to submit to you God so that I can be found spirit first by the man who is called by you to love me," she said. Neither Cora nor Brandon have made a public statement as to why their marriage is ending.