Lainie Recent viewing of the Q has left a very bad taste in my mouth. IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT. Groovy granny, as weve said before. I am back this week. We often watched shows featuring first Deb Guyot and later Dr. Renee Scialdo-Shevat, the owner of Herkimer Diamond Mines, offering jewelry that incorporate using the crystals. I was an avid HSN shopper, but far from everything came from there. Pay didnt matter, mom was not cool. Its looking like it will be a . This profile was gathered from multiple public and Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Colleen Lopez Tunic Top Women Large Coral Embroidered Side Slits Necktie Relaxed at the best online prices at eBay! Shes been gone a few days and wont be back till 1 show on March 2. Moreover, she is famous as a host of the American Home Shopping network show, The Home Shopping Club (1985). Colleen has a net worth of $6 million. I knew Colleen has said she was no longer going to be working weekends after 28 years and that she was going to be putting more time into her own lines. She is also well-known as the host of The Home Shopping Club, a show on the American Home Shopping Network (1985). She is a renowned television personality from HSN, Home Shopping Network. In the year 2000 in Las Vegas, Colleen was awarded by the ERA (Electronic Retail Association) the prestigious Best Television Presenter award and still holds the title to this day. We use cookies to personalize & enhance your experience. It makes the program choppy and disorderly, sometimes. I cant believe that shi# is a TS!! When I worked, she recorded it, and wed watch it later on, together. But back a few years she was looking very tired. Distraught, unhappy, barely going through the motions.I had him cremated and his ashes scattered at sea. Ive been there a few times. Nor does either seem interested in a meeting; when asked about the possibility of being on air together again, both were unenthusiastic. I lost my husband when I was 46, and I still miss him terribly. And for those wondering, IT cosmetics are neither clean nor organic, and are basically less effective than drugstore brands. Im one of her FORMER fans. She has over 116.2k followers on her Facebook account, over 7.84k followers on her Twitter account, and over 13.2k followers on her Instagram account. Some people base their lives around it and that isnt good. Suzanne S and Colleen were s staged event to sell Suzannes productswhich they did very well. Colleen is married to Carlos and has two children. I cant blame Colleen for lightening her work load; its time. And, how DO these borderline quacks get away with some of these faces? to see complete work history. Also, Helens cosmetic procedures have relaxed and she looks better. It was more entertainment, actually, than it was shopping. And this is stupid, but the outdoor scenery visible from the stage house on HSN doesnt seem Floridian, it looks just like Murrieta, Menifee, or Julian, CA. search. @Jerri Although Im not a fan, in Colleens defense, after 28 years, catch phrases DO get repeated. She should just retire, and enjoy her good health. Nearby homes similar to 17370 SE 78th Draughton Ct have recently sold between $185K to $335K at an average of $240 per square foot. search Search. They must be making a good living they are always taking vacations, and she wasnt working that much anyway. There was no communication in their off air time, no socializing when Suzanne was in FL.nothing. I haven't seen either QVC or HSN in weeks because of a hectic schedule. hopefully in time. All in all, the line is a sad, depressing shadow of its former self. Lopez has hosted shows with many of HSNs most high profile guests over the years including Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, Queen Latifah, and Tony Bennett. Colleen Lopez Go-To Stretch Rattan Leather Belt $29.75 or 5 payments of $5.95 (4) exclusive! Out of the damn blue, she packed up her shi_, hopped a plane, and wouldnt even listen to reason. Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Colleen's reversible jacket is a straight up ripoff at $80!!!!! Jays line is expensive, repetitious, and unimaginative. @Jerri My Favorite Things features an ever-expanding assortment of clothing, jewelry and jewelry boxes created by Colleen exclusively for HSN. Reviews help I hear so many women, and men, here in my own condo complex, say theyd do it if they could afford it. Joe was heart broken. for what?? Colleen Lopez Vertical Ribbed Knit Tank $19.99 $32.50 or 5 payments of $4.00 (1) exclusive! Its dishonest and misleading, and Im quite sure, technically illegal. i almost cannot believe that CL makes or made 900,000 a year on HSN- seriously??? Shes hosted telethons for Goodwill/Easter Seals, and MCd events raising money for the American Cancer Society. Ive halved, and marinated 5 chickens, pre made 3 large loaves of garlic bread, made 2 kinds of biscotti, made lots of polenta, and gathered up the vegetables Ill clean and prepare tomorrow. Michelle Many, like Colleen, are ready to retire or have a lighter schedule, and they should be allowed. Will it affect my life? Best Television Presenter Award ..Electronic Retail Association, Throughout her tenure at HSN, Lopez has been recognized as one of the most versatile and successful hosts in the business. . Her repetitious catch phrases wore thin. The sister mom lives with is straight up Daddys girl. She then became popular as the local personality. Colleen Lopez is an American television host. Lainie, youre a compassionate woman, be proud. I didnt realize, when I wrote my post, that my 28 years paralleled Colleens. Colleen Lopez Size 8 Sterling Silver Purple Amethyst Genuine Gemstone Ring NWT $49.99 Colleen Lopez Goldtone Sterling Silver Clear Gemstone Hugger Hoops. Looking for Colleen Lopez? She is married to her best friend and soul mate Carlos. I saw part of it, and Helen did make those schlumpy clothes look better. At some point, you have to face the music. Colleen has a net worth of $6 million. However, she took the role after she moved to St. Petersburg with her whole family in 1994. Shes no better than the rest of us. Her clothes are not flattering to most people. They have also lived in Westville, NJ and Saint Petersburg, FL. COLLEEN LOPEZ GETS HER GORGEOUS FOOT KISSED BY GUEST IN SEXY TOE PEEK HEELS, PRIOR TO THE FOOT KISS SHE TELLS GUEST WAYNE CHERRY TO "KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY KNOBS", LISTEN FOR IT WHILE THEY. Apologies if this is a double post. The home shopping channels hosts arent even in their league. I know they have to do it that way, and they should, but I feel its not appealing to the audience in the same way. Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. I was never tempted to go into their stores when I lived in the Bay Area. Now, theres very little to chose from, and thats why there are fewer products on heavy rotation, as Judy said. Now, using a flex pay as the full price. chevron_left. And all of us on these forums know them, have seen them, etc. Lopez has a big fan base, but apparently not people on here, for the most part. Colleen earned $900,000 a year on HSN, she has a net worth of 6 million. Anyway folks, thats the recent recap on Iman. Colleen L. said "We need some clean up and new plantings for a few areas around our home and I saw Lopez Landscaping reviews. Im so sorry about your Siamese kitty. Colleen has already cut her hours a bit, I dont think it will be that noticable. Debbie D is taking over THE LIST but I am not all that crazy about her either. As a host, shes become too, too much. I dont blame her for cutting back, she has enough $$$$ and has worked a long time. Stephanie, Heather looks REALLY STRANGE. That was over 10 years ago; we lost track.I wonder if she still buys every. Paper thin, with tiny seams and the fabric was already pilling. You have 4 flex pays of $20. She pointed out some features that made them work for fuller figures. Its on its way out, and it is ending so much worse than it was in its halcyon days. She was there in her later teens. Colleen has a net worth of $6 million. No, your eyes are working fine. So some , although a tiny bit, of what you see is real. Please have fun in the sun, Lynn, and relax. Shes as cold as a deep freeze. And the (very necessary) Skyping has changed the presentations for the worse. If she could have just kept it , i would have been happy . They all do it.lie straight faced to sell their crap. Friends, Neighbors, or Classmates. I used to watch for hours, too. I had a former client who bought EVERYTHING from QVC. Abigail: Ive recently seen many derogatory remarks made about Colleens man hands so the other night when she was on selling jewelry I went right up to the TV to catch the closest glimpse I could and honesty, I thought her hands were nice for showing jewelry. Colleen is live on air with jewlery . Thanks for the reminder. When I saw Lynn Murphys new face around Christmasoy!!! Colleen Lopez (Pantyhose Feet) Scene-It 3.48K subscribers Subscribe 61 Share Save 3.5K views 4 months ago From HSN session on Sobakawa Insoles Pt. Im curious as to what your relationship was to your mom in the Bay Area before Joe came back (and what was that about?) As predicted, Sam brought an old ladyish vibe to Gilmans already tired line. They need to STOP THAT. I miss my mom, but I cant get over that she really burned some of us, especially Joe. She is dressing better and actually looked nice in Gilmans dreck especially the pink top. Im not big into traveling, but home on the range can get tiresome. After all, theyre trying to move your schmatte and dreck!!!! Colleen Lopez Means. Its a shame that were no longer close, but it is what it is and I accept it I guess Colleen is friends with Amy; they actually do things together. I hope your weekend is wonderful . Adrienne Arpel is starting to sag and droop a little, too. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is North American. She hurt a good man to go off and be with an ex husband who cheated on her AND ABANDONED HIS CHILDREN. I own a nice condo and am doing good, and my son has a good career. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. And in the very big picture, I believe home shopping is on its way out. And I needed help some years back, before he got sick, and he pretty much told me to feck off. TIME FOR TRIVIA. But I do agree, shes smart to do it this wayon her terms. Other names that Colleen uses includes Collen A Lopez, Colleen A Lopez, Colleen A Lopez and Colleen Ann Lopez. Find 143 people named Colleen Lopez along with free Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok profiles on PeekYou - true people search. We are northeast of Scottsdale, way out in the desert. Maybe it was for correction. (Colleen being asked about Suzanne, and vice versa). Adrienne is on tomorrow evening; Ill watch if I can or look at the video later. Invest your time and love with your son. There is no information on hereducational background. Kim We are sitting in a mall working on a story for our day job and decided to check email. Jerri, yours sounds like a winner. Im looking for a winter coat on sale, a couple pairs of jeans, and a couple pairs of dressier pants. Blood is NOT always thicker than water. I like listening to Colleen when she is on. There will be a nice feast tomorrow, and I wont be stuck in the kitchen all day thanks to good planning. In early 90s Home Shopping Network (HSN) contacted Colleen to ask the woman within their group. She usually treats the hosts like crap. Amy does that more and more; Val does it, too. Those lips!!!!!! Her hours have been cut for me for more than a minute, I just couldnt watch her in those dated, off the shoulder blouses, I live in Arizona and in the dead of summer Ive hardly ever seen anyone wearing that getup. I want be watching HSN as much now that she will not be on as much.The world the way it is,it was refreshing to turn on and see someone who enjoyed what she did and hear the excitement that she had about Jewelry.i learned a lot from watching her show.She is my favorite hostess and I enjoyed her show.Thank you Colleen . She has also made an appearance in many shows like Access Hollywood, Bravo, E! To enter, post a comment on the original giveaway post on the Colleen Lopez Collections Facebook page for a chance to win! And THATS a lie. ? I watched HSN a lot with my wife some 20 years ago; shes cut way back due to negative changes on home shopping. And even though I was online (my job put me out there early), I preferred seeing the products on live TV. I felt so bad for him. 1. 22 people named Colleen Lopez found in Clearwater, Kissimmee and 16 other cities. Kim So we sent my nephew back to live with his mom (my sister), packed up, and the 3 of us made the long trip out here. At 80, they probably wont do surgery on her. She looks great now, but not very much like Kendy . View court, arrest, criminal/conviction . By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. I went without a LOT as a kid because he abandoned us. So off to Phoenix we went. XO, Colleen.. Her fortune stems from her role as an HSN host (Home Shopping Network). Who's Searching for You, Look Your Best to People Searching for You. 694128 $2698 The second best result is Colleen Marie Lopez age 50s in Tarpon Springs, FL. The problem with those things is, they have to be refreshed 2 or 3 times a year. Being in the beauty industry, Ive seen a lot of it. Fillers are tricky, but a good surgeon with a light hand can make them work. Hubby is in rehab and has some kidney problems and will be seeing an urologist soon. Jefferson County chevron_right. Dad bailing on us really had a negative effect on her. I noticed Lynns absence, too.