It was a case of changed footpaths & new stiles. Something went wrong, please try again later. Suitable for all skill levels. Walk no116 The Jurassic Way from West Haddon. Walk 72: Earls Barton Circular: Tea & Kinky Boots Vicar? The guidance was so easy to follow and the walk was beautiful. Not great if walking with dogs. To contribute to go4awalk.com or to contact us about anything at all - see Talk To Us. Dear David. The outdoor seating will make your experience even more worthwhile. Free delivery for many products! The terrain of the route was a combination of enclosed, field, riverside and woodland paths and tracks, plus short road sections, pavements and back alley paths. . Top Tip: For a longer walk from Summer Leys, follow the Nene Way footpath for a couple of miles or so to Irchester Country Park. Shame as its a lovely area. Accessible year-round, the trail is primarily used for walking and nature trips; dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash. The walk itself is easy. Whilst you were writing this I was actually visiting the owners to change that. We have gathered all of the essential information about these eight beautiful walks which you can find below. if (x.type === 'password') { 1 the Castle Ashby route off the list? There are 12 rustic winterized rental cabins within the park if you want to hang around for blazing sunsets or bright sunrises. Walk 6: Great & Little Brington Circular: A wave to Diana.. Hill Skills Copyright 2000-2023 TMDH Limited. Walk Number or Start Location Order Walk 25: Florence City Walk: Does it live up to the hype? 9 hidden Northamptonshire gems that make great family days out during lockdown, Evenley Wood Garden lockdown rules, opening times, parking and ticket prices for 2021, Lockdown 4 warning as Brits told not to overdo it on Easter weekend, Perfect Easter walks in Northamptonshire to try this bank holiday, I'm A Celeb's Chris Moyles coming to Northampton for 90s Hangover gig, Tickets are now on sale for 'reliving the 90s' show, Billy Lockett on his Tourettes, touring with Lewis Capaldi and iTunes success, The Northampton singer peaked at number 3 in the iTunes UK main album chart on Saturday (February 18), Plan ahead as Santa breaks are launched for the next winter season, Discover the range of winter getaways with SNO Holidays, 'Longed for' Sainsbury's store finally opens in Desborough, The 10m store was opened by Kettering MP Philip Hollobone, The firm said its closures across the UK are part of its 'normal course of business', Prince Philip's personalised Land Rover sells for record price at Silverstone Auctions, The Land Rover Defender was designed specifically for Prince Philip and smashed its guide price of 70,000 when it went under the hammer, More than 140 residents in Northamptonshire village oppose turning shut care home into a hostel, The former care home has been used as a hostel without planning permission since November, WNC said, I tried out Northampton's resurrected iconic coffee shop and I could not stop smiling, I tried out Lawrence's Coffee House on St Giles Street after it finally reopened after seven years and the whole place filled me with delight, "No way" Northampton market will last until Christmas, says former trader after quitting, Joe Fitzpatrick, who quit Northampton Market after 43 years of family trading there, said West Northants Council is "wiping out the DNA of Northampton", This Northants manor garden has been named one of the best in the UK to visit this spring, Coton Manor Garden, near Northampton, was named the sixth best wildflower garden in the country to visit now spring is on the way, Alan Carr says he's in 'slaggy stage' after divorce during chat with Scissor Sister Jake Shears, The Northampton Chatty Man recently separated from husband Paul Drayton, Paedophile sentenced after missing girl found in his bed, Bradley Coulson, 22, from Northampton, claimed he had just allowed the girl to sleep in his bed, despite sexual messages to her being found on his phone, Ambulance strikes confirmed in Northamptonshire next week as military is called in, Industrial action will take place on Monday and Wednesday, Name 12 Northamptonshire landmarks from their aerial images, We've grabbed together a series of bird's eye shots to test your knowledge of the local area, Rough sleeper numbers in Northamptonshire shoot up in a year, In England, there was a 74% increase since 2010, Peter Bone criticises "bizarre" council proposal where taxi drivers are penalised for not wearing a tie, Mr Bone told Channel 5's Jeremy Vine he found the draft policy, which could see taxi drivers lose their license for not dressing correctly "nonsense", Northampton to host trail with huge 2m Bengal tiger made from 118,00 toy bricks, Some of the most endangered animals in the world will be on show, Two drivers dead following serious A45 crash near Raunds, The A45 was closed for much of yesterday (March 1) following the serious collision between Raunds and Stanwick in which two men have died, North Northamptonshire councillors 'very disappointed' at likely children's trust overspend, The authority expects to spend more than it had hoped in the current financial year for its share of the children's trust, Controversial Wellingborough tree felling developers agree to meet with council, Stanton Cross Developments said they were "keen to have productive discussions with the council" at a meeting this Friday over the felling of trees along London Road. A circular walk from Welford to Foxton: 20.6: 647: A circular walk from Oundle to King's Cliffe: 19.6: 643: A circular walk from Thrapston to Oundle: 19.4: 636: A circular walk between Braunston and Rugby: 19.0: 631: A circular walk from Cropredy: 17.8: 612: A circular walk from Buckingham to Silverstone: 18.8: 598: A circular walk from Badby . ALLTRAILS and the AllTrails Mountain Design are registered trademarks of AllTrails, LLC in the United States as well as certain other jurisdictions. This is a simple circular route around the Northampton Washlands Flood Storage Reservoir via the Nene Vally Way. Would like to avoid cows as I am not keen! Have you put the various route stages and descriptions into one document that I could have/purchase? If you need any advice help etc, just shout. Walks for All Ages Northamptonshire: 19 Circular Walks. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. Find New Walking Friends The Market Harborough Round is a circular walk of around 83 miles with the town of Market Harborough at its centre. Im just wondering if it would be possible to join you on one of your guided walks please? Cast from the banks or hop into a non-gas boat to get the big ones out in the middle. Accessible year-round, the trail is primarily used for walking and nature trips; dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash. You're in the suburbs but a world away. Hi Phil. Drop me a quick email to northamptonshirewalks@btinternet.com & I can help you find some suggestions re area, distance, time etc. To close this message click anywhere outside this window, Can't find something? You have lots of places to choose from. Hunsbury Hill Country Park Circular Walk (36 Harlestone Firs to Harlestone Village Loop 25 Brampton to Pitsford Water Easy (34 Duston Mill Reservoir and Northampton Arm Circular (43 Harlestone Firs and Heath 20 The Brington Circular Northamptonshire, England Length: 3.0 mi Est. Walk 118: Lamport Circular Walk: Spot the mushroom! x.type = 'password'; The Nene Way walk is split into five sections, each with its own specific trail and route. The paths are getting destroyed by the volume of walkers. ALLTRAILS and the AllTrails Mountain Design are registered trademarks of AllTrails, LLC in the United States as well as certain other jurisdictions. The walk that is on the website is a public one that is in several Northamptonshire walking books. It can be busy as walkers, runners, mountain bikers and horse riders all share the same space, yet I love going there and getting away from it all. Part of the NOVA Parks system, this park and reservoir sprawls across 600 acres with a winding six-mile circular trail along its shore and through dense woodland. A 51 mile circular walk which is Northampton's answer to the London Loop. The caf now offers a menu highlighting local ingredients, with plenty of vegetarian options. Hiya. The most popular and difficult walking trail in Northamptonshire is Geddington and Brigstock Circular with a 3.8-star rating from 13 reviews. Kids and dog loved it. This trail is estimated to be 113.5 mi long. With the weather becoming warmer it would be great to explore new places. Didnt even finish the walk, wouldnt recommend with dogs, way too much road walking. Hi Chris. Walk 58: Fotheringhay Circular: Off with her head!! The Loudoun County Visitor InformationCenter. The Stubbs are a beautiful backdrop for a walk. Wicken Fen Nature Reserve Top Tip:Why not carry on through Fawsley Park and enjoy views across the countryside. Thenford Hill & Upper Wardington from Middleton Cheney, Byfield, Aston le Walls & Boddington Reservoir, Chipping Warden, Thorpe Mandeville, Culworth Circular, Elkington, Grand Union Canal & Cold Ashby from Winwick, Stockerston, Great Easton & Gretton from Lyddington. Walk 44: Oxford Circular: A Perch & The Trout sounds like a case for Inspector Morse, Walk 45: Killarney Town Centre: The Key to the Kingdom, Walk 46: Fenny Stratford Circular: Parks, canals & lakes a bit of everything, Walk 48: Chepstow Town Walk: A Christmas stroll, Walk 49: Weymouth Town Walk: Beware the Black Death, Walk 50: Oakham Town Walk: The traditional English town is still alive, Walk 51: Uppingham Town Walk: Back to school, Walk 52: Olney Town Walk: Keep running & tossing as fast as you can, Walk 52: Pontefract Town Walk: The sweet smell of sugar, Walk 53: Newport Pagnell Town Walk: Its as keen as mustard, Walk 54: Seven Sisters & Beachy Head Circular: Watch your step. Walk 55: Hastings Old Town Walk: Hang onto your Winkle! Be warned there are hills on this walk! Walk 2: Dorchester Circular Walk: Far from the Maddening Crowd, Walk 3: Lincoln City Circular Walk: Back to our birthplace, Walk 4: Bedford Circular Walk: Tales from the riverbank, Walk 7: Cambridge City Centre Circular Walk: Colleges & Culture, Walk 8: Blickling Estate, Norfolk Circular Walk: Its bootiful, Walk 9: Newmarket Town Circular Walk: An early morning Gallop, Walk 10: Flatford Mill: Its a picture (youve seen before), Walk 11: Colchester Town Circular Walk: Romaning around, Walk 12: Lavenham Town Walk: Its all a bit Wonky, Walk 13: Odell Circular: Take it on.The 7 Churches Challenge. Part of the NOVA Parks system, this park and reservoir sprawls across 600 acres with a winding six-mile circular trail along its shore and through dense woodland. Walk 141: Digbeth (Birmingham) Art Trail: Its a (Peaky) Blinder! Walk 82 rothersthorpe To have the information to do circular walks is great. Walking groups can get back together and families can touch base again, as long as they follow social distancing guidelines during their meets. The Butchers Arms is fabulous for a pit-stop at the end or even start of your walking adventure. I love taking Finn to the places I went when I was growing up, it makes it so much more special , What a lovely variety of walks you cant beat getting outside even at this time of year and I am planning a nice long walk with the dog today. Walk 14: Poole Town Centre: Cockles & Mussels alive a live oh! Walk 122: Ludlow Town Centre: The loveliest town in England? Ive been out & updated it all this afternoon. It is one of the best walks in Northamptonshire, if you are looking to photograph Banded Demoiselles and other dragonflies in summer. Grafham Water 2. go4awalk.com Help Walk 74: Easton on the Hill Circular: Got your passport ready? Top 20 best walks and hikes in Northamptonshire Map data OpenStreetMap contributors 1 Pitsford Dam - Pitsford Water Dam Wall Loop from Scaldwell Intermediate 02:52 11.3 km 3.9 km/h 40 m 40 m Intermediate Hiking Tour. Looking for easy walks around daventry ( just to start with ) not country park or borough hill ( too many dogs ) something visual would be nice but not essential many thanks, Youve got quite a few to look at, although some are a bit hilly, but great if you take your time. The Potomac River is undoubtedly the main attraction to this park, so why not have a relaxing riverfront dinner at The Bungalow Lakehouse a great, locally-owned restaurant to dine and unwind with an extensive menu selection. Walk 32: Litchborough & Farthingstone Circular a little cardio exercise! Keep Walking! They are open 7 days a week, including today from 12:00PM to 11:59PM seeing walk-in patients with non-emergent healthcare conditions. What a gorgeous place!! See Help > FAQs - Logging On for details on how to enable cookies in your browser. The trail runs across beautiful open fen country for its first thirty miles and for the rest of its journey it then follows, as near as possible, the course of the oolitic limestone belt, comprising stone known as 'Cotswold'. Walk 198: Brafield on the Green Circularthe Best Duck Pond in Northamptonshire! Three of these circular walks are based in the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside. Walks that start in adjacent counties or areas but cross the boundary and include sections of the route within Northamptonshire. Located on the banks of the Potomac River inSterling, Algonkian Regional Park features 838 acres of outdoor adventure with paved and natural surface hiking trails. Sorry, but your browser does not appear to be accepting our cookies. Northamptonshire Walks Website: We continue to discover & write new walks for you to explore. It's so beautiful. The next highest ascent for walking trails is Swans Way with 2,887 ft of elevation gain. Thank you for getting in touch & sharing your concerns with me & I respect your point of view & that of the farmer. As much as I love the Lakes and the Peak District, not to mention some of the coastal trips weve done, the places that I truly love are in my home county of Northamptonshire. Love this, thanks! This route is relatively flat and suitable for a wide range of ages and fitness levels. The farmer near Whiston has had to put barriers up as too many people are walking over his crops. It was very blissful. We had a dog with us too, and it was fine, except we have to carry the dog over some gates, luckily we only had a medium sized dog. Theres a print button at the end of each walk, but they are large documents so after youve pressed Print, I suggest you click on More Options & increase the number of pages per sheet to say 6. Rather than air my issues on here could I have an email to contact you personally thank you Walk 41: Welford Circularviews across 3 counties, & also known as the Happy Whale Walk!, Walk 42: Cosgrove Circular: watch out for a stampede, Walk 43: Great Addington Circular: The 3 Ws Water, Wildlife & Walking, Walk 44: Fermyn Woods Circular: Flip-Flop Frenzy, Walk 45: Kings Cliffe Circular: Bouncing dogs & unusual libraries, Walk 46: Whilton Circular: more stampeding, Walk 47: Irchester & Chester House Circular, Walk 48: Canons Ashby Circular: Round & round the Mulberry Bush, Walk 49: Kingsthorpe Circular: Kings, Dallies, Firs & a couple of Chapels, Walk 50: The Northampton Round Long Distance Footpath, Walk 51: Whittlebury Circular: Golf balls & fast cars, Walk 52: Marston Trussell Circular: Historical Battlefields & a Big Rock, Walk 53: Arthingworth Circular: A walk through a railway tunnel? Choose the Map tab to view the facilities near your location. Am a walker, but new to this. Home What a great source of inspiration this site is! Castle Ashby Circular. There is a cute cafe at the beginning/end of the trail also which was perfect for a post-walk lunch sandwich! Walk 145: Stamford Town Trail Circular WalkWorth a weekend away! Nowyouve given me a deadline so Id better crack on & finish it for you . Walk grading - Learn how each walk is assessed and select a walk to suit your ability and experience by going to Walk Grading Details. It continues across open countryside towards Lady Wood Head and follows the perimeter of the wood towards Lyveden New Bield. Cookies are used for measurement, ads and optimization. Male Banded Demoiselle. This is an outstanding circular route that visits Castle Ashby and the surrounding scenic countryside. Quiet, peaceful, lots of wildlife a great little walk! Easy to find and very pet friendly with some attractions for kids. A circular walk from the pleasant village of Upper Boddington in Northamptonshire. Sometimes referred to misleadingly as the Northamptonshire Round. As with everything on my website, its all free. We have always enjoyed walking but find it a bit tiresome retracing our steps to get back to where we started. GPS Waypoints for Walking Walk 25: Abington Park, Northampton: Ever walked in one of the UKs top 5 parks? Walk 117: Chipping Warden & Edgcote Circular. Walk 94: St James Linear: Fancy going clubbing gentlemen (& occasionally ladies)? Macmillan said: "Many walkers have expressed great surprise at the many areas of unspoilt countryside that they have passed through while walking Macmillan Way.". Upper Boddington is the starting point for a seven-mile walk which travels into Oxfordshire briefly, before returning to the Northamptonshire town. The Butchers Arms, Greens Norton You can walk the Towcester-Greens Norton loop, which is around 6.5k and takes you on a mini-tour around Foxley, Farthingstone and Fawsley Park, ending in Greens Norton. Walk 144: Grasmere & Rydal Waters & the Coffin Route Circular walk. GPS file Route profile Location Map Hambleton Peninsula Circular: Ambling on the shores of Rutland Water, Walk 83: Mayfair: Get me to the church on time, Walk 84: Stratford upon Avon Town Walk: To walk or not to walkthat is the question, Walk 85: Kings Cross & Camden Circular: Harry meets Amy & back (to black), Walk 86: Bradford City Walk: Tikka moment to (Aloo) Go(bi) & have a look Bradford. Lots of fields and uphill muddy pathways. Cookies must be enabled for you to Log On successfully. Length Order | The trail also passes by a number of Northamptonshire's many cultural and historical buildings. A five or 10 mile walk is also accessible from Chipping Warden, taking hikers in a figure of eight, through Thorpe Mandeville and Culworth. Fancy a walk along the beautiful River Nene, well there is a 70-mile that tracks its path through Northamptonshire. Generally considered an easy route, it takes an average of 1 h 53 min to complete. Item Height: 220mm. You picked a cracker to start with. Get an Explorer OS MAP for the area: 234 - https://amzn.to/2TPsUbCGet a walking guide for Northamptonshire: https://amzn.to/3xMVxVFGet a walking guide for Britain: https://amzn.to/3cVvDa9Fineshade Woods Blatherwycke Walk, Circular Walks In Northamptonshire, Walks In England, UKFineshade Woods Blatherwycke Walk was about 7.5 miles in distance. If your journey continues to take you east, replenish yourself with some Bubble tea at Bubbleology on Village Market Blvd in Leesburg. Walk 95: Highgate Linear: Hitler, George Michael & a very naughty boy, Walk 96: Haworth Circular: The Railway Children Walk Dont upset the bloomin missus!, Walk 97: Southwold Circular: Were Ladies you know!, Walk 98: Thorpeness Circular: Walking with our heads (house) in the clouds, Walk 99: Storms River Mouth Circular: A South African wobble, Walk 100: The London Circle Line: 21 miles around the stations, Walk 101: Knysna, South Africa Town Walk: A place of contrast, Walk 102: Cambridge City Walk: The Art Trail, Walk 104: Wigan City Walk: The Road to Wigan Pie(r), Walk 105: Burnley Town Walk: Memories of a time gone by, Walk 106: Abergavenny Town Walk: Gateway to the Brecons, Walk 107: St Ives Town Walk: Worth The Wait, Walk 108: Palermo City Walk: A foodie & cultural stroll, Walk 109: Birmingham Centre Walk: Traditional Markets & Canals, Walk 110: Creswell Crags Circular: Home of the Ice Age Hunter. Its northamptonshirewalks@btinternet.com. Walk 76: Daventry Town Centre: Daventry callingDaventry calling, Walk 77: Middleton Cheney Circular: No Bull, Walk 78: Crick Village Walk: Everybody knew everybody, Walk 79: Rushden Town Centre: Not feeling bluea look at Rushdens notoriety, Walk 80: Wollaston Village Walk: Who are you, Walk 82: Rothersthorpe Circular: Bull or No Bull, Walk 83: Braunston Circular: Canals & Floating breakfasts, Walk 84: Geddington Circular: In the Willows, Walk 85: Rockingham Village: Up the hill & back down again, Walk 86: East Haddon Circular: Get away from it all, Walk 87: The Harlestones Circular: Inspiring Jane Austen, Walk 88: Syresham Village Walk: Know your heritage. Many thanks, Hiya Ruth glad you found us. The Country Park is home to a range of wildlife from colourful butterflies, secretive badgers and fallow deer to the majestic red kite. Katie. FIND YOUR WAY OUTSIDE is a trademark of AllTrails, LLC. Badby - Arbury Hill - Upper Catesby - Longridge Farm - Staverton Lodge - Badby. This 50 mile circular walking route taking in the pleasant countryside around Northampton was created by the local walking group the Ten Foot Club in 2003. The hamlet of Fawsley, with its church and hall (now a country hotel) is also worth stopping by. Walk 93: Cottingham Village Walk: Possibly the oldest inn in England, Walk 94: Kinewell Lake Circular Walk: Kinda a kindly stroll, Walk 95: Upton Circular: Guided by the Light, Walk 96: Brockhall Circular: The CIA are watching you!, Walk 98: Kings Cliffe & Blatherwyke Circular: Red Kites & bizarre statues, Walk 99: Collingtree & Milton Malser Circular: Maxs Morning Walk, Walk 100: The Nene Way Long Distance Footpath, Walk 101: Brigstock & Fermyn Woods Circular: Wear your green tights for this one, Walk 102: Yelvertoft & Crick Circular: Wellmore a figure of 8. Use the Find a Facility search feature to choose the type of facility you are searching for in the drop down. Northamptonshire Walks, Walking Routes & Hiking Trails Map - Northamptonshire Walks that start in adjacent counties / areas. #9 - Stoke Bruerne Shutlanger Circular Walk, #10 - Fotheringhay and Woodnewton Circular Walk. Where to hit the water this summer. Recommend: Time Order | Godmanchester Nature Reserve 5. Places to Stay Probably the best-known trail in the county, this 45-mile park the narrowest in Virginia runs fromSterlingin the east toPurcellvilleout west on the bed of the Washington & Old Dominion Railroad. Most of these walks are all on roads or hard surfaces, the longest are no further than a few miles and, being in villages, they of course have the benefit of some brilliant pubs to take some rest and refreshment at. The walk that is on the website is a public one that is in several Northamptonshire walking books. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. Stoke Bruerne Shutlanger Circular Walk. Your information as below heading towards cottage by canal no footpath that way as far as I know never as been and you can no longer get over new fence to cross the canal on lock gate. Jacksons Plants (signposted on route) for some beautiful violas for hanging baskets. Top Tip:Stanwick is a great place to go in the winter. There is a lovely circular route around the lakes of 3-4 miles, mostly on grass paths which can get muddy in winter. Walk 90: Paddington & Marylebone Linear: Following in the steps of a Virgin, Walk 91: La Roche-Canillac Circular: A French beauty, Walk 92: Belgravia Linear: Lucky or not, Walk 93: London Southwark & Bankside Linear. Hi There Walk 167: West Burton in the Yorkshire Dales. i really think this walk in northamptonshire is a very good idea and folk who do it are keeping them selfs really fit goood on them. I have done this on this website, our Facebook & Twitter Groups, on BBC Television, several times on BBC Northampton & in several other articles I have been asked to contribute to. Make your way to Bears Den off Route 7 in the Blue Ridge Mountains above Bluemont and hike the short but strenuous Loudoun stretch of the Appalachian Trail known as Virginias Rollercoaster. No Bull, Walk 54: Oundle Heritage TrailBack to School, Walk 55: Titchmarsh Village Heritage Trail: Do you dig it Alan?, Walk 56: Thrapston Town Centre: The Star Spangled Banner. Great trail, bit muddy in places but overall it was great. though it is only a short detour on the short walk). Walk 111: Clondalkin Town Walk: An amazing tower but no Rumpelstiltskin! The area is steeped in local and natural history, with a landscape that may have changed little over the past 2,000 years. However, at Warkworth, when walking through the wooded area as per instructions (at number 22), we were informed by the owners that we were walking through their back garden here and the footpath was actually in the field to the right. Indeed that walk has been highly publicised by The Falcon, who have placed new signs all along it & have been promoting it. Competitions ), Walk 18: Four Spires: Broughton Great Cransley Thorpe Malsor Loddington Cransley Wood Broughton, Walk 20: Braybrooke & Arthingworth Circular, Walk 23: Annie & Ninas Cotton End, Northampton Circular Walk, Walk 24: Tinas Flore Circular via Brockhall, https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1IGGsmGJRvgEFIEmFgEEeNkNIlXi-QG_3&ll=52.274841645739635%2C-0.3698871457031183&z=9, What a fabulous fun group today on one of my favourite, History, death, beautiful watermills, a castle & Reg Dwight! Impossible stiles, have to lift dogs over and a lot of sheep, Well signposted easy to follow route You will walk next to the Hardingstone Dyke and have views of the water throughout your journey. Northamptonshire: With an ascent of 7,198 ft, Nene Way has the most elevation gain of all of the walking trails in the area. Do you have a favourite local walk or place you visit time and time again? Beyond that, users must obey dusk mandates. The Northampton Washlands and Great Houghton Circular, Great Houghton and Brackmills Country Park Circular. See more details & photos from this walk Get directions to the start of this walk Walk no104 Watford and The Jurassic Way from West Haddon Pleasant country walking Click on the picture or lot name to access more detail including features, hours and location. Explore the most popular walking trails in Northamptonshire with hand-curated trail maps and driving directions as well as detailed reviews and photos from hikers, campers and nature lovers like you. At least half of it you'll be walking through fields, so it can get a but muddy, we went after it's been raining, so it was a little muddy but not too bad. Hi, Hikers have enjoyed these hidden gems for years, however, those new to the past time may not be aware of the stunning trails. . There is also kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding and fishing, the lake stocked with several species of bass and trout. The area has it all: pretty villages, woodland and its also the start of the Nene Way. Harlestone is another favourite, its so close to Northampton, yet its a great place to escape to and enjoy a few minutes peace. Get the OS Maps here by clicking on the images below: Yes! Food-wise, head over to spacious German-style eateryMore Betterin the Hill High Marketplace on Route 7 for superb Bavarian-inspired dishes such as breaded pork schnitzel. Dave . PM Pediatric Urgent Care, Ashburn VA is an urgent care center in Ashburn, located at 19800 Belmont Chase Dr. Wandlebury Country Park 8. Beware. If you do Facebook come & join 24,000 other fantastic, positive people sharing wonderful walks & photos , In April 2022 I reach 70 years of age and I am considering setting myself a challenge to walk 70miles in about a week. We will be back many times Im sure! Hiya & thank you for your lovely comments. Local caf Shoes Cup & Cork is filled with Leesburg history as it once served as everything from the Leesburg Post Office and first Leesburg telephone office to a new car show room and shoe shop. As the track is very long, it is advised that it is done in a minimum of three sections. Any of our woods are excellent, so Salcey, Harlestone, Badby. Ive done it as far as Thrapston. Walk 1: Castle Ashby Circular (6.5 miles, 2hrs): A fantastic walk including a stately home, great tea rooms, rivers, wildlife, spooky graveyards & a secret placeshhh! This is a popular trail for birding, hiking, and walking, but you can still enjoy some solitude during quieter times of day. Oh, and don't trust Alexa. Dave here. If you need any help just shout. Take extra care on the road walking sections of this route. Top Tip:Its a great place to go to enjoy the Autumn colours, as shown by the above photo taken a couple of weeks ago.