[132][133] It was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on January 29, 2009. [72], While performing on Good Morning America on December 2, Spears announced her fifth worldwide concert tour, titled The Circus Starring Britney Spears. ", "Britney's 'Circus' Debuts Atop Album Chart", "NMC Airplay TOP 10 Week08 (16.02.2009 - 22.02.2009)", "Complete List Of MTV Video Music Award Nominees", "Top 20 Most Streamed International Singles In Malaysia Week 21 (20/05/2022-26/05/2022)", Recording Industry Association of Malaysia, "Desbanca Paulina Rubio a La Quinta Estacin del primer lugar radial", "Britney Spears' New 'Radar' Video Leaks", "Britney Spears US and Canadian Chart History", "Swedishcharts.com Britney Spears Out from Under", "Britney Spears maximizes her pop appeal in 'Circus', "Critics' Choice New CDs From Britney Spears, Akon, Cynic and John Escreet", "On Britney Spears's Sadly Generic Circus", "Week Ending Jan. 25, 2009: Setting A Hot 100 Record Chart Watch", "Week Ending Feb. 1, 2009: That's Why They Call Him The Boss Chart Watch", "American album certifications Britney Spears Circus", "Ask Billboard: Britney Spears's Career Sales", "The Nielsen Company 2008 Canadian Music Industry Report", "Canadian album certifications Britney Spears Circus", "A Britney Spears Mexicanos le dan Oro! ! The Paparazzi: Best Music-Video Moments", "Artists Against AIDS Worldwide's New Superstar Version of Marvin Gaye's 'What's Going On' in Stores Tuesday, October 30", "Britney Addresses Her Critics In 'Overprotected' Video", "Britney Spears Shows 'Classy Side' In 'Radar' Video, Director Says", "Earlier Filming Date Scheduled For Britney If U Seek Amy Music Video Shoot", "Britney Plays Dual Roles in Steamy 'Gimme More' Video", "Britney Spears Shoots 'Piece Of Me' Video, Using Pursued-By-Paparazzi Theme", "Britney Spears Doc Shows 'Where She Is And Where She Is Going,' Manager Larry Rudolph Says", "World Premiere: 'Kill the Lights' Animated Video", "Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' Video To Be Directed By Jonas Akerlund", "Britney Spears Talks Filming 'Grimy' 'Till The World Ends' Video", "Britney Spears 'I Wanna Go' Music Video", "Britney Spears Boyfriend's 'Criminal' Role 'A Challenge', "Britney Spears Is 'An Institution,' 'Scream & Shout' Director Says", "Britney Spears 'Ooh La La' (Marc Klasfeld, dir. The court placed her under a conservatorship led by her father Jamie Spears and attorney Andrew Wallet, giving them complete control of her assets. Britney Spears - Circus (Lyrics) 7clouds 18.4M subscribers Subscribe 548K views 3 months ago #BritneySpears #Circus #Lyrics Follow the official 7clouds playlist on Spotify :. More By Britney Spears Circus (Deluxe Version) 2008. [37], Davil Balls of Digital Spy described the music video as being "cheeky, seductive and more than a little bit ridiculous" and said that Spears "delivers some killer dance routines". [60] To promote the album, Jive Records set up a hotline where fans could leave a message for Spears, some of which received a return phone call from her. As the video ended, Spears started to descend from the ceiling on a suspended platform, wearing a cheetah headdress, a ringmaster jacket, black shorts, high-heeled boots and carrying a whip. Britney Spears shares abs-tastic workout video (Image: Instagram)13 of 78 Britney Spears exposes her beach babe figure (Image: Instagram)14 of 78 Britney Spears unloads mega cleavage in sexy workout video (Image: Instagram)15 of 78 Britney Spears shows off swimwear and lingerie range (Image: Splash/Intimate Britney Spears)16 of 78 Or you know, possibly both". Spears's vocal range spans from G#2 to C#5. I Did It Again: The Best of Britney Spears, Britney Spears' Guide to Semiconductor Physics, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Britney_Spears_videography&oldid=1142413549, CS1 maint: others in cite AV media (notes), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Episode: "Aww, Here It Goes to Hollywood: Part 2", Episode: "Rosario Dawson, Britney Spears", This page was last edited on 2 March 2023, at 07:08. Circus is the sixth studio album by American singer Britney Spears. Fortunately the other 18,272 fans in attendance did"; Spears' official website also posted a list of positive reviews from a number of fans. She recorded the album between March and September 2008, after being involuntarily placed under a conservatorship earlier that year, following her highly-publicized personal struggles in 2007. 196,522 Views. Digital Sheet Music Britney Spears Circus. [14] Soon after being placed under the conservatorship, work on Spears' sixth studio album commenced. [9] According to the sheet music published at Musicnotes.com by Alfred Publishing, "Circus" is composed in the key of F# minor with 120 beats per minute, however on the album the song is 115 beats per minute. On December 9, 2008, animal rights organization People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) issued a press release condemning Spears for using "cruelly trained lions and elephants" and demanding her to "stop using exotic animals in her videos and concerts once and for all". She has appeared in several films, television shows, and commercials. On November 27, Spears performed "Womanizer" live at the 2008 Bambi Awards in Offenburg, Germany, where she received an award for Best International Pop Star. [19] The music video for "3" (2009) was described as "simple" and "very, very minimal. In the track Britney compares her life to the chaos and grandiose of a traditional circus. She came up with the storyline for "Toxic", directed by Joseph Kahn. [32] It became the 10th best-selling digital single of 2009, selling 5.5 million copies worldwide. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. A few hours prior, Spears shared a video with her beau, whom she got engaged to in September 2021. [121] Ann Powers from Los Angeles Times felt that Circus served as a "bang-up job" of stating that "Spears is still a young woman trying to manage an impossible situation. You can also find us on: Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pillowmusicyt Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/pillowmusicyt/ Twitter - https://twitter.com/PillowMusic1 VISIT OUR OFFICIAL LYRICS WEBSITE: https://www.pillowlyrics.com/ Lyrics: https://www.pillowlyrics.com/britney-spears-lyrics/There's only two types of people in the worldThe ones that entertain, and the ones that observeWell baby I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girlDon't like the backseat, gotta be firstAll the eyes on me in the center of the ringJust like a circusWhen I crack that whip, everybody gonna tripJust like a circusDon't stand there watching me, follow meShow me what you can doEverybody let go, we can make a dance floorJust like a circus- - - - - - - - - - - - Wallpaper: https://unsplash.com Images: All the images are copyright free.- - - - - - - - - - - -#Circus #BritneySpears #Lyrics#Pillow #Pillowmusic #DopeLyrics #7Clouds #UniqueVibes #SyrebralVibes #TazNetwork #MrShades #LeaderOfLyrics #SuperbLyrics #Cassiopeia #ShadowMusic #TikTok #SpotifyViral The "Stronger" music video had a more sophisticated and adult feel to it. [37] The music video won the category of Best Moves at the MTV Australia Awards 2009. In 2002, she starred as Lucy Wagner in Crossroads. The Circus singer was keeping her 24.2 million followers entertained as she worked her smokeshow body in a tiny orange crop top with puff sleeves yes, the abs were on show, with Britney also seen tugging down her tiny white shorts in parts of the footage. [48] "Lace and Leather" is an electro-funk track which gained comparisons to "Control era Janet Jackson", Prince, and Vanity 6's works from the 1980s, and featured a then-unknown Kesha as a backing vocalist. When she reached the stage, she took it off to represent both a ringmaster and a lion tamer and "Circus" started. "[43] Robert Christgau gave Circus a two-star honorable mention, stating that it was "still fun more often than not". Inspired by Britney Spears The generation deeply indebted to the Princess of Pop. At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of hundred to reviews from mainstream critics, Circus received an average score of 64, based on 22 reviews, indicating "generally favorable reviews". Employee communication. [165], Credits are adapted from the liner notes of Circus.[28]. "If U Seek Amy" saw Spears at a sex party that takes place at her house, before she transforms into a typical American housewife,[10] while "Radar" pays tribute to Madonna's "Take a Bow" (1994). [22], On December 20, 2008, "Circus" debuted at number three on the US Billboard Hot 100 due to digital sales of over 212,000 units. [77] The tour was ranked as the fourth highest-grossing tour of the year in North America, becoming the highest-grossing tour of the year by a solo artist. Holy crap I felt cool but also embarrassed because the video wasnt that great ??? She also stated, "['Circus'] put the whole album together as far as what I wanted my show to be like. [95] The song has sold over 3,200,000 digital downloads in the US. "[21] John Murphy of musicOMH also praised its lyrics, describing them as "a confident, and encouraging, return to form. Tags: spears bikini. May has brought Britney in a gold monokini and surrounded by chains as she bronzed herself in a desert for her new 2016 Glory album cover, with yesterdays pool-bobbing bikini photos proving that the gorgeous figure isnt just for the albums. Britney Spears - Womanizer (Director's Cut) (Official HD Video) 3:47 Britney Spears - Circus (Official HD Video) 3:35 Britney Spears - If U Seek Amy (Official HD Video) 3:46 Britney Spears - Radar (Official HD Video) 3:42 Britney Spears - If U Seek Amy 3:46 [110], Despite not being released as singles, several tracks from Circus appeared on Billboard's component charts upon its release. [55] The album's cover artwork and booklet images were photographed by Kate Turning and feature Spears in circus-styled settings. (C) 2008 Zomba Recording, LLC. There are also scenes of Spears singing with the top hat, wearing a nude body stocking in front of a red curtain, with a spotlight on her. Blackout is a little bit more darker and edgier, and a little bit more urban. Hoodies, tee shirts, accessories, and more. [4], Nick Levine of Digital Spy described it as "a rampaging monster of a song whose chorus kicks off with a Max Martin-style and Timbaland thump". To further promote the album, Spears embarked on the world tour The Circus Starring Britney Spears (2009). . She wore a midriff-baring shirt, leather pants, a ringmaster jacket and a top hat. "If U Seek Amy" integrates "glam-rave" elements with traditional pop styles;[41] it gained controversy for its double entendre, where the title sounds phonetically like "F-U-C-K me". Australian Recording Industry Association, Recording Industry Association of New Zealand, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, "Ask Billboard: Britney Spears' Career Sales & How Big a Hit Will 'Make Me' Be? Ships from and sold by PERFUME SALES INC. Get it Jan 6 - 11. Find Britney Spears on: Lyrics: \"Circus\" https://pillowlyrics.com/circus-britney-spears/ VISIT OUR OFFICIAL LYRICS WEBSITE: https://www.pillowlyrics.com/ Lyrics: https://www.pillowlyrics.com/britney-spears-lyrics/Circus - Britney Spears (Lyrics)Lyrics video for \"Circus\" by Britney Spears.Click the to stay updated on the latest uploads! Thumbs Up if you like this video.Thank you! Who are you? into sleazy, raunchy, dirrty adult-pop product. Written by Dr. Luke, Claude Kelly and Benny Blanco, "Circus" is a metaphor for the public's perception of Spears' life. [126] Jon Pareles of The New York Times expressed his enjoyment of the "crisp" material that incorporated "catchy melodic interludes". The cover art and liner notes are included. Mood Music Video Archive Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2016-07-23 01:32:00 Closed captioning no Identifier Britney_Spears_Circus Scanner About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . By Katie Hasty. It was released to coincide with her 27th birthday on December 2, 2008, by Jive Records. The music videos from Spears's seventh and eighth studio albums, Femme Fatale (2011) and Britney Jean (2013), respectively, have all received acclaim from critics and fans alike. "Circus" was well received by contemporary critics, with reviewers complimenting Spears' confident persona and praising the song's electronic production. [57], In September 2008, it was announced Circus would be released on December 2, Spears' 27th birthday;[58] it shared its release date with the similarly titled album The Circus by British group Take That. [] But they're two totally different vibes. The costumes of the performance were selected to show a metamorphosis. [62] MTV aired a 90-minute documentary Britney: For the Record on November 30, documenting her return. "Circus" was performed on December 2, 2008, at American morning talk show Good Morning America, along with "Womanizer". The video ends with Spears in the spotlight, laughing with the top hat over her head. [13] "Piece of Me" referenced Spears's life at the time, while "Break the Ice" was accompanied by an animated music video showing Spears as a superheroine. She then made her feature film debut in Longshot (2001) as a cameo, portraying a flight attendant. Genius is the ultimate source of music knowledge, created by scholars like you who share facts and insight about the songs and artists they love. [7] Spears plays three different incarnations of herself and poisons her unfaithful lover. Spears made her acting debut at age 11 in the television show The All-New Mickey Mouse Club (19931994), playing various roles. [59] However, following unauthorized online leaks, imeem began streaming Circus on November 25. [41] It was also nominated for Best Video in the MTV Europe Music Awards 2009, but lost to Beyonc's "Single Ladies". 2008 1 Womanizer 3:44 2 Circus 3:12 3 Out from Under 3:53 4 Kill the Lights 3:59 5 Shattered Glass 2:52 6 If U Seek Amy 3:36 7 Unusual You 4:21 8 Blur 3:08 9 Mmm Papi 3:22 10 Mannequin 4:06 11 Lace and Leather 2:50 12 My Baby 3:21 13 Radar 3:50 14 Circus produced four singles. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Britney Spears Circus DELUXE EDITION CD DVD AUSTRALIAN Bonus Tracks 2CD 00s Rare at the best online prices at eBay! [22] She stated that Circus marked the longest time she had spent recording an album, adding: "I think it is more urban [] I'm writing every day, right here at the piano in this living room"[23] and also described the album as her best work to date.[24]. [16], In July 2008, it was confirmed that Spears was in the process of recording her sixth studio album. Listen to both tracks on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. [40] It was also nominated for four VMAs at the 2009 awards in the categories of Best Art Direction, Best Choreography, Best Cinematography and Best Editing. [35] "Shattered Glass" utilizes dark electronic beats and details a non-repairable relationship. The chorus begins with an electronic sound,[12] while she compares herself, as well as performing to being on the center of a circus ring. $20.92 ($12.31/Ounce) In Stock. "Circus" is an uptempo electropop and dance-pop song with elements of pop rock and "half-rapped" vocals. [28] In 2020, Billboard ranked her eight on its 100 Greatest Music Video Artists of All Time list.[29]. All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus When I crack that whip, everybody gon' trip just like a circus Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor just like a circus Let's go Let me see what you can do I'm runnin' this like-like-like a circus Yeah, like a what? She gushed about her future husband in the caption, writing, "Thank you baby for always. It was, Britney Spears Medley byRockwellIt the Musical Cast (Ft.E.K. Home; Search; Your Library. During the bridge, Spears and her dancers perform a routine in front of flames. With Wynk Music, you will not only enjoy your favourite MP3 songs online, but you will also have access to our hottest playlists such as English Songs, Hindi Songs, Malayalam Songs, Punjabi Songs, Tamil Songs, Telugu Songs. [123] Stephen Thomas Erlewine provided a favorable review, describing it as a "friendly remake of the hedonistic Blackout", but preferred its predecessor for being more "sleek or addictive" than Circus. [19] During its development, Garrett and vocal producer Jim Beanz complimented Spears's work ethic after her much-publicized personal struggles the previous year. Soon after its release, it was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Spears starts singing in the vanity but stands up and puts on a ringmaster jacket. Kari Johnson from Have Trunk Will Travel responded, saying, "[the company] has never issued a written endorsement, nor does it condone using electrical devices to discipline and control elephants except in situations where elephant or human safety is at risk. [54], Spears commented on the title of Circus: "I like the fact that you're always on the edge of your seat when you're at a circus. I'm like the ringleader, I call the shots (, I'm like a performer, the dance floor is my stage. This item: Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray, 1.7-Ounce. Ratings. [8] Featuring religious references such as reincarnation, the music video was noted by contemporary critics for predicting her future struggles with fame. Length 3:11 Lyrics All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus Circus is a song performed by American pop singer Britney Spears. [48] The show began with a video introduction featuring Perez Hilton as Queen Elizabeth I, welcoming the audience to the circus. CREATIVE. Circus is the sixth studio album by American recording artist Britney Spears. For the performance, Spears appears from the back of the stage, in the center of a fiery ring, resembling a circus showgirl. The pre-chorus of "Womanizer", in which the title is repeated eight times. After she listened to the track for the first time, she felt inspired to create an album and a tour with a circus theme. [49] People writer Chuck Arnold wrote that Spears, "descending from above in a red ringmaster-meets-dominatrix outfit" to sing the song, "showed that her body was tight, even if her dancing always wasn't. [157] After the song was announced as the third single from the album in January 2009, American radio stations were unsure about playing it due to its double entendre in the chorus; WFLZ-FM produced their own edit of the song, titled "If U See Amy". [66] The week prior to the album's release, Spears performed in several countries as a part of the Circus Promo Tour. Retour sur 5 de ses plus grands tubes", "French album certifications Britney Spears Circus", "Adatbzis Arany- s platinalemezek 2009", "The Irish Charts - 2008 Certification Awards - Platinum", "Japanese album certifications ", "Wyrnienia Zote pyty CD - Archiwum - Przyznane w 2009 roku", "Russian album certifications Britney Spears Circus". [64] The public was allowed to vote for their favorite short story, which would be produced into an animated music video. At the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, she was honored with the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, presented to her by Lady Gaga, who said "the industry would not be the same without her". Subscribe and press () to join the Notification Squad and stay updated with new uploadsFollow Britney Spears:https://BritneySpears.lnk.to/followFIhttps://BritneySpears.lnk.to/followIIhttps://BritneySpears.lnk.to/followTIhttps://BritneySpears.lnk.to/followSIhttps://BritneySpears.lnk.to/followWI Wallpaper: https://unsplash.comLyrics:[Verse 1]There's only two types of people in the worldThe ones that entertain and the ones that observeWell, baby, I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girlDon't like the backseat, gotta be first (Oh, oh)I'm like the ringleader, I call the shots (Call the shots)I'm like a firecracker, I make it hot[Pre-Chorus]When I put on a showI feel the adrenaline movin' through my veinsSpotlight on me and I'm ready to breakI'm like a performer, the dance floor is my stageBetter be ready, hope that you feel the same[Chorus]All eyes on me in the center of the ringJust like a circusWhen I crack that whip, everybody gon' tripJust like a circusDon't stand there watchin' me, follow meShow me what you can doEverybody let go, we can make a dance floorJust like a circus[Verse 2]There's only two types of guys out thereOnes that can hang with me and ones that are scaredSo, baby, I hope that you came preparedI run a tight ship, so bewareI'm like the ringleader, I call the shots (I call the shots)I'm like a firecracker, I make it hot[Pre-Chorus]When I put on a showI feel the adrenaline movin' through my veinsSpotlight on me and I'm ready to breakI'm like a performer, the dance floor is my stageBetter be ready, hope that you feel the same[Chorus]All eyes on me in the center of the ringJust like a circusWhen I crack that whip, everybody gon' tripJust like a circusDon't stand there watchin' me, follow meShow me what you can doEverybody let go, we can make a dance floorJust like a circus[Breakdown]Let's goLet me see what you can doI'm runnin' this (Like-like-like-like a circus)Yeah, like a what? 1 Comments. thank you so much to @channeltres who made this song !!! [56] Spears revealed the album's cover alongside its track listing via her official website on October 31, 2008. "[9] Chris Williams of Billboard in its single review appreciated the song for surrounding Spears with "an electronic cyberpop landscape". She rightly taunts the world around her, sounding utterly defiant. Stream songs including "Womanizer", "Circus" and more. [49] The headdress represented an animal. (Like-like-like-like a circus)[Chorus]All eyes on me in the center of the ringJust like a circusWhen I crack that whip, everybody gon' tripJust like a circusDon't stand there watchin' me, follow meShow me what you can doEverybody let go, we can make a dance floorJust like a circusAll eyes on me in the center of the ringJust like a circusWhen I crack that whip, everybody gon' tripJust like a circusDon't stand there watchin' me, follow meShow me what you can doEverybody let go, we can make a dance floorJust like a circus Wallpaper: https://unsplash.com/ Contact / Demo Submissions: contact@7clouds.org Demos / Music Submissions: https://7clouds.edmdistrict.com Licensing / Sync Requests: licensing@7clouds.org#BritneySpears #Circus #Lyrics Music video by Britney Spears performing Circus. After Luke came up with the music, they based the song on the public's perception of her life at the time. Collections; . It was released on 2nd December 2008 as the second single of the album. Share to Popcorn Maker . The song originally entered the US Digital Songs at number 52 due to digital downloads from Blackout. [36][43][44] "Blur", which features Spears singing in a lower register, sees the inclusion of urban influences, and lyrically recalls the morning after a party: "Can't remember what I did last night/I gotta get my head right, where the hell am I? The video continues with a series of intercut scenes, such as Spears in slow motion in front of a shower of sparks, her surrounded by a pair of lions and in front of an elephant. The winning story was based on the song "Kill the Lights", and the video premiered on July 27. Listen to Circus (Deluxe Version) by Britney Spears on Apple Music. Includes news, biography, photos, tour dates, audio, and video. List of Britney Spears Songs Contents 1 .Baby One More Time Era 2 Oops!. "[118] Writing for NME, Hamish MacBain was disappointed that "Spears is quite simply rubbish at being sexy", adding that Circus is the "umpteenth attempt to turn the perceived chaos of Britney's transition to adulthood she's 27 next week! This is followed by a group dance scene in the middle of a circus ring, where Spears wears the ringmaster jacket, sequined hot pants and a feathered top hat. I think a lot of the songs I did at that time, I was going through a really dark phase in my life, so a lot of the songs reflect that. In the second verse, she dances with a chair and a whip wearing a nude bra covered in leaves. After being confirmed as a single, entered the US Billboard Hot 100 at number 90, peaking at number 88 the following week; it became Spears' lowest-peaking US-released single on the chart. [104][105][106][107] Its Jake Nava-directed accompanying music video was released on March 12, and depicts Spears poking fun at American culture. [140][141], Across Oceania, Circus was a top-ten success, peaking at number three in Australia and number six in New Zealand. Follow the official 7clouds playlist on Spotify : https://lnkfi.re/7cloudsSpotify Britney Spears - Circus (Lyrics) Download / Stream: https://spoti.fi/2SJsUcZ Turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads! Listen the song on all platforms: https://BritneySpears.lnk.to/listenYD Britney Spearshttps://BritneySpears.lnk.to/subscribeYDhttps://BritneySpears.lnk.to/followFIhttps://BritneySpears.lnk.to/followIIhttps://BritneySpears.lnk.to/followTIhttps://BritneySpears.lnk.to/followSIhttps://BritneySpears.lnk.to/followWI Follow our Spotify playlists: http://bit.ly/7cloudsSpotify 7clouds:https://open.spotify.com/user/7cloudsmusichttps://soundcloud.com/7cloudsmusichttps://audiomack.com/7cloudsmusichttps://facebook.com/7cloudsofficialhttps://discord.com/invite/d5Arh8Yhttps://twitter.com/7cloudsmusichttps://instagram.com/7cloudshttps://tiktok.com/@7cloudshttps://7clouds.org Lyrics: Britney Spears - Circus[Verse 1]There's only two types of people in the worldThe ones that entertain and the ones that observeWell, baby, I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girlDon't like the backseat, gotta be first (Oh, oh)I'm like the ringleader, I call the shots (Call the shots)I'm like a firecracker, I make it hot[Pre-Chorus]When I put on a showI feel the adrenaline movin' through my veinsSpotlight on me and I'm ready to breakI'm like a performer, the dance floor is my stageBetter be ready, hope that you feel the same[Chorus]All eyes on me in the center of the ringJust like a circusWhen I crack that whip, everybody gon' tripJust like a circusDon't stand there watchin' me, follow meShow me what you can doEverybody let go, we can make a dance floorJust like a circus[Verse 2]There's only two types of guys out thereOnes that can hang with me and ones that are scaredSo, baby, I hope that you came preparedI run a tight ship, so bewareI'm like the ringleader, I call the shots (I call the shots)I'm like a firecracker, I make it hot[Pre-Chorus]When I put on a showI feel the adrenaline movin' through my veinsSpotlight on me and I'm ready to breakI'm like a performer, the dance floor is my stageBetter be ready, hope that you feel the same[Chorus]All eyes on me in the center of the ringJust like a circusWhen I crack that whip, everybody gon' tripJust like a circusDon't stand there watchin' me, follow meShow me what you can doEverybody let go, we can make a dance floorJust like a circus[Breakdown]Let's goLet me see what you can doI'm runnin' this (Like-like-like-like a circus)Yeah, like a what?