$ 649.99 Reviews Description Used Garmin Alpha 200i Handheld This is a used Garmin Alpha 200i handheld. Works as intended but requires study and practice to us in the field. It has been tested and cleaned by our staff at Outdoor Dog Supply. Supply chain issues are affecting almost every manufacturer. Free shipping for many products! With the Garmin Alpha 100 handheld (combined with the TT 10 collar), you can pinpoint up to 20 dogs or hunters' exact positions on a large touchscreen display. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Shop Garmin Alpha 200i Dog GPS Tracking Bundle, Garmin Alpha 200i (TT 15X Combo) GPS Dog Tracking System for Hunting Bundle | with TT 15X Tracker Collar for Dogs, Portable Charger & Lanyard | Track Up to 20 Dogs, inReach Technology, 3.5" Display. Find the best prices on Garmin, 010-02290-50, Alpha 10 Dog Tracker, Handheld and read product reviews. Transmits Dogs Position to Handheld Alpha / Astro GPS (sold seperately) Rugged, Waterproof Design. Garmin ALPHA 200 + Tracking E collar combo. For multiple dog situations, this mode matches visible training dogs to visible tracking dogs. 2 The device withstands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 m for up to 30 min. Garmin Alpha 100 Bundle, Includes Handheld and TT 15 Dog Device, Multi-dog Tracking GPS and Remote Training Device in One (Renewed) 4 Garmin Alpha 100 GPS Track and Train Handheld & TT 15X Dog Device, Tracking and Training Dog Device with Collar, 18 Levels of Stimulation, Rugged and Water-Resistant, High-Sensitivity GPS, Red $94998 FREE delivery Access a 24/7 live view from this LTE dash cam, First sporting dog system to incorporate inReach satellite technology. Set your Alpha 100 handheld to show not only the dogs in your group, but also the other Alpha handheld users, too. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Garmin International, Inc. Page 6: Alpha 10 Handheld Device Alpha 10 Handheld Device GPS antenna VHF antenna Thumb Stick controller Move directionally to scroll or highlight an item. With the Garmin Alpha 100 handheld (combined with the TT 10 collar), you can pinpoint up to 20 dogs or hunters' exact positions on a large touchscreen display. Not with this unit! It combines proven Garmin GPS dog tracking with Tri-Tronics electronic dog training technology. Additionally, individuals can use the Garmin Explore website and app to help manage tracks, routes and waypoints, and review statistics. Better screen. The least we could do is light up your run. 1 Charge the handheld device (Charging the Handheld Device, page. There are two mods of level progression to allow you to customize your training even further. Fixed potential invalid distances of dogs displayed by Drive Track or Fenix. FOR SALE! Building on the proven track and train capabilities of the Alpha 100, the Alpha 200i now has a larger, 3.5, sunlight-readable capacitive touchscreen display for increased visibility in all conditions. Lacrosse Alpha Lite Boot Closeouts! I am very pleased with the quality and ease of use. Spring-loaded belt clip to suit most Garmin GPS handhelds. Improved pairing reliability. Temperatures are dropping across the country as we move toward the wintry season Is your dogs doghouse or outside kennel keeping warm enough? I have been using the Garmin alpha and two collars on my lion hounds for the past two weeks or so. Engineered on the inside for life on the outside, Garmin products continue to revolutionize life for adventurers, athletesand outdoor enthusiastseverywhere. This gives you the ability to go on multi-day hunting trips without the need to recharge between hunts. Brand Garmin SKU: 93-GAA-105 UPC: 753759995003. CALL US FOR EXPERT AND FRIENDLY ADVICE ON 0800 364 627. Updates are free and easy to install. I believe I chose the correct collar size. Please include chargers and accessories if available. @Weldon Yes, the Garmin Alpha 10 handheld both tracks and stimulates (static stimulation, tone, and vibration). Alpha 100 Handheld Device Registering Your Device Help us better support you by completing our online registration today. Features of Garmin Alpha 10 Handheld Compact design with at-a-glance multi-GNSS tracking and configurable training Pair with the T 5 and TT 15 dog devices to track up to 20 dogs with additional dog devices sold separately up to 9 miles with up to a 2.5-second update rate Thank you for reading, we hope this article did a good job introducing you to the Alpha 10 handheld. . Picture Information. The Garmin Alpha 200i is a definite step up from the Alpha 100. Click and order now or visit our shop. FREE 2ND-DAY SHIPPING ON MOST ORDERS $499 AND UP. The Alpha 10 is available now for a suggested retail price of $399.99. Fixed issue when searching for POIs by spelling. Garmin Alpha 50 Handheld Hundehalsband Tracking Gert 010-01635-41 | Sporting Goods, Hunting, Hunting Dog Supplies | eBay! Corrects issue with reported battery capacity. This saves time when getting in and out of the vehicle to not have to repair my Alpha 200i handheld with the DriveTrack 71 each time I get out of range. Steven Stiner, LCS General Manager. Alpha, Instinct, fnix, Montana and tactix are registered trademarks, and DriveTrack, Tread and TT are trademarks of Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries. Garmins product lines also effectively communicate with one another, which means if you already own a Garmin 200i handheld tracking device, you can connect that unit to the new Alpha 10. The compact Alpha 10 handheld GPS dog tracker can be used on its own or used in conjunction with Garmin e-collars T 5 and TT 15. Now, I will not have to worry about that happening again. The newly released Garmin Alpha 10 Handheld (not to be confused with the Alpha 100) takes everything weve come to know and love about the Alpha 100 handheld, but shrinks it down into a more-compact design, while still maintaining all the features and range. I hunt wild chukar in the mountains and with this i can find my dog, see topographic maps, text the wife when i have zero cell service, and control the dog. Might not be compatible with other Garmin dog devices bought in Central Europe eg. I ordered the wrong collars T5, my fault. To help you achieve optimum performance from your sporting dogs, Alpha combines Garmin GPS dog tracking technology with Tri-Tronics electronic dog training. The Alpha 200i is compatible within the Garmin ecosystem, so users can track their pack from the road, their wrist and other ways thanks to the wireless connectivity with products such as Garmin DriveTrack 71 GPS navigator, rugged fenix, tactix and Instinct smartwatches, and other compatible devices. This e-collar is easy to set up and use. TRACK YOUR PACK Shed crossed a bean field, struck a cottontail on the far edge, and pursued the rabbit down a narrow creek and into the adjacent cornfield. The Alpha 10 also makes a suitable standalone track/train unit, too. Having the capability to pair the Alpha 10 with other Garmin devices also prevents losing the handheld controller. That extended period of warm weather and ample moisture resulted in rapid growth of agricultural crops, and most of the cottontails my beagles were pursuing were hiding in corn and soybean fields. Now I know exactly what he is up to and have confidence when I correct him. GPSMap series handheld. Holding this button in takes you back to the tracking screen. Click and order now or visit our shop. Garmin Alpha 100 Multi-Dog Tracking GPS and Remote Training Device.. Everything functions 385442941231 Introducing #Forerunner 965 and the #Forerunner 265 series. Improved change-ID option to be enabled only when a collar is in range for change-ID. . Alpha Device Keys; . Setting Up the Alpha System; Device Overviews. Dog Rescue Mode. When your hiking in the mountains its always nice to bring less stuff to cut down on weight. Thumb-Stick The thumb-stick is located on the front face of the handheld. Garmin ALPHA GPS + Training Collars. Once paired, the Alpha 10 operator can make real-time decisions based on at-a-glance information, instead of waiting for verbal communication from the dogs handler. I called them and they sent me another unit that day. I was standing under a grove of hickory trees a half-mile away watching the progress of the chase on my Alpha 10. Track and train your dogs with the Alpha 200i system, featuring inReach technology, a sunlight-readable 3.5 capacitive touchscreen and user-friendly, six-button design. Added an alert tone when emergency messages are received from a contact (system tones must be enabled). The Alpha 10 provides outdoor enthusiasts with a unique dog tracking and training solution for various situations, said Dan Bartel, Garmin vice president of global consumer sales. $ 399.99 The Garmin Alpha Handheld is Garmin's new dog tracking and training system that features a new lightweight, compact design that connects perfectly with your phone, tablet, Garmin DriveTrack, and a variety of Garmin Instinct and Fenix watches. Additional information reviews (0) accepts four (4) collars and one (1) alpha 100 handheld; Sell it yourself. I do wish the power button was easier to see, and some of the smaller icons like battery life and signal strength can be hard to see for those with less-than-perfect vision. Disabled dog tracking when used in countries for which the radio frequencies are not authorized. Introducing #Forerunner 965 and the Forerunner 265 series now with AMOLED displays. FREE 2ND-DAY SHIPPING ON MOST ORDERS $499 AND UP. Product # 010-02755-80. E-Mail | [emailprotected]. The larger screen and more memory is great. Fixed potential shutdown when using the data fields dashboard on the map. Which dog, which way, and how far -- no clutter, just the tracking info you need where and when you need it. There are three ways you can keep the How Do I Get Started with My Garmin Alpha 200? See, Added indicator on the map when a dog or contact has lost communication, Improved to show other dogs when reviewing a dog's track on the map, Fixed issue where setting a track to show on the map would not hold through a power cycle, Fixed issue where pausing all tracking would not prevent track points from being logged. Using multi-GNSS support and enhanced mapping systems, the Alpha 200i gives users the ability to always know exactly where the hunt takes them. Copyright 2023, Conkey's Outdoors. Comments will be approved before showing up. Is also a major reason I purchased the Unit.