You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Thank you for the blessing . (LogOut/ V Thank you so much. - Thou fool. I wondered if you had ever read any by Neville Goddard, such as The Power of Awareness, Consciousness is The Only Reality, or Faith is Your Fortune. I have gained a great deal of understanding through some of his books. God tells us to let our light so shine that others will see our good works and glorify God in heaven. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.. Basically, it is one's level of positive energy and emotional state. For the choir director; on stringed instruments. She was criticized because God is holy and therefore he must be worshipped, He demands worship. Stir up Yourself, and awake to my rightAnd to my cause, my God and my Lord. But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us. Amen. Hebrews 11:4-6 John prosperity is not always about money. 12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyednot only in my presence, but now much more in my absencecontinue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, Read Chapter All Versions John 6:54 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. Labs And Mary said, Behold, I am the servant of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word. And the angel departed from her. Toggle navigation. vibrations even have the power to change your DNA apparently! He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Upside-down bow my ass! And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. bible verses about vibration. They talk about how God is in all of creation the trees the moon the sun the starts. Proverbs 31:30 - Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised. Michele. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John. I and my Father are one. John 10:30, 5. For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. Synchronicity is an exact science. The verse is I Thessalonians 5:16-18 and it saysBe joyful always. There is a difference between the wonderful vibrations that come from abiding in Christ and those as a result of working up vibrations in and for self. When we walk in peace, joy and righteousness because we obey God, people can feel it. But as long as you do not understand this one thing where Jesus claimed to be Son of God also to be God you will not understand the total devastation religion caused in people. I believe they go hand in hand because the three concepts from that Bible verse are the highest energy vibrations of joy, gratitude, and closeness with []. Are you so foolish? 3. Please know how much I appreciate your excellent input , very nice joedalio you too Justina STAY BLESSED https://powerofpies.wordpress.com/, I am constantly trying to find some golden thread between totally awakened and religion. So these are 12 versus in the Bible that pertain to the Law of Attraction. But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. yet because this widow bothers me, I will give her legal protection, otherwise by continually coming she will wear me out.. Now does this vibration mean we will without a shadow of a doubt be wealthy with a whole bunch of money.no it doesnt. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. They have forsaken the Lord, they have despised the Holy One of Israel, they are utterly estranged. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. The nations will see your righteousness,And all kings your glory;And you will be called by a new nameWhich the mouth of the Lord will designate. Thank you! Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1, 32 Wise African Proverbs About Life (with Meaning), 12 Powerful Rev. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. This man came to Jesus by night and said to him, Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him. Jesus answered him, Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus said to him, How can a man be born when he is old? The unseen is what has not yet manifested. If you like that one, here is an article I think you will like https://simonpaulauthor111.wordpress.com/2021/05/24/peace-and-prosperity-is-only-possible-through-the-holy-spirit/. It is my sincere hope that this info can inspire you and others. It was before your eyes that Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified. I hope there are many Christians living the spiritual life itself. Thank you again for the comment. I very much appreciate the kind words. All these things my hand has made, and so all these things came to be, declares the Lord. But I said, I have toiled in vain,I have spent My strength for nothing and vanity;Yet surely the justice due to Me is with the Lord,And My reward with My God.. C Isaiah 45:22 Let all the world look to me for salvation! But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me did not prove vain; but I labored even more than all of them, yet not I, but the grace of God with me. Judge me, O Lord my God, according to Your righteousness,And do not let them rejoice over me. In which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience, The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience. I mention it to some and I am accused of falling for New Age heresy, living in a name it and claim it and prosperity gospel. For this purpose also I labor, striving according to His power, which mightily works within me. Vibration isnt Biblical. Otherwise, you may say in your heart, My power and the strength of my hand made me this wealth.. And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.. Ike). T As Jesus once said Before Abraham was, I am (John 8:58). O Little children sure have vibrations, eh? I would appreciate it if you would pray about this, but would you consider looking more into this and doing some teaching on it? (LogOut/ As you point out, it is the core of those verses we should remain anchored inbeing joyful, thankful, and in constant communication with God . Be strong and courageous. Essential Oils resonate with your bodily tissue when they are inhaled, swallowed or applied to skin. A lot of power! 2 Timothy 1:9 grace holiness calling. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24, 12. One clue is found here in Psalms 42:8, once you begin worshipping and praising God you begin to resonant with God or vibrate with God. Even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. The great thing is that when you ask God for . Pulpit Commentary Verse 36. Prosperity is one thing Success is another. Behold now, I have prepared my case;I know that I will be vindicated. I think the bigger issue here is the word vibration. The most important factor to note is the emphasis on believe, because when you ask for something and dont believe that you can have it, its not possible for you to see its manifestation because you will not be a vibrational match to your desire. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness. To the choirmaster. The fruit, 35. and the manner thereof; 51. and of the resurrection of those who shall be found alive at the last day. I Scientist tell us that music is vibrations, but fragrances are also vibrations, everything our five sense pick up are vibrations that are translated into sight, sound, taste, smell and touch. We look around and see all the pain and suffering in the world, or maybe in your own life and you think: Well, the Lords lovingkindness sure did not make it into my corner today. Contact me: openbibleinfo (at) gmail.com. Seems to me both sides are saying the same thing but the way they express it sounds totally out of harmony. Do justice to the afflicted and destitute. May he vindicate the afflicted of the people,Save the children of the needyAnd crush the oppressor. Give, and it will be given to you. I remember someone telling me that she felt the presences of evil spirits in her house at night so she started to play worship music on her CD and the presence left. Charles Fillmore says: Words are the most powerful agents of the mind. Psalms 119:37 - Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way. Proverbs 15:22. Change). The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned. Why will you continue to rebel? But this is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word. Read on, and I promise you will be impacted in a positive way. And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. You need to become conscious of your thoughts and discard all limited thinking patterns and replace them with beliefs that are more congruent to the reality that you desire. that when you maintain a high vibration, you are in essence following the will of God in 1 []. I can relate because I fought this mental battle for a while. I very much appreciate the wonderful words! We have in these verses three illustrations of the preservation of identity under change of form:-- (1) Seeds growing into flowers and fruit; (2) flesh in the variety of men, beasts, fishes, and birds; (3) heavenly and earthly bodies in infinite variety of form and of glory. bible verses about vibration. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers (37, 38) God giveth it a body. For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge. I love it. I would suggest its the other way around. I have beenliving theChristian life for over 25 years. now, will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry to Him day and night, and will He delay long over them? It was very weird cause I saw things differently. In John 14:11, Jesus says, I am in the Father and the Father is in me and in John 10:30, he says, I and my Father are one. When you stay in this peace, your vibration will move up to match that of your desires, and this will directly lead you to attract them into your reality. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?. 1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. Contact us for more information or visit our essential oil page at www.youngliving.org/laurabertone. The conventional teachers of law of attraction would put it as this When you ask or desire for something, and believe in your mind that you can have it, then you activate a strong current of attraction which will draw you towards its manifestation. He has saved us and called us to a holy lifenot because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. You will love the results , For more ways to maintain a positive mindset and speed up the accomplishment of your goals, I recommend you check out this valuable resource. having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised up with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead. His will is not dependent on your response. That my friends is Faith. These women believe in being a light to everyone around them by giving unconditional love to everyone. Thank you, Bless you! God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.. Or your ways to that which destroys kings. I believe Jesus by far was a very authentic teacher of the law of attraction, though he never really used that term directly. Thank you again for the confirmation that God is using this for good . And your recovery will speedily spring forth; And your righteousness will go before you; He has revealed His righteousness in the sight of the nations. Anyway have you ever seen a poor fulfilled person. - About Science, Religion and Life In the beginning was the Vibration The vibratory nature of matter is mentioned in the Bible. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Worship and praise sends out such annoying vibrations to the enemy that he cant stand to be around you. Does he who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you do so by works of the law, or by hearing with faith We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ. Always remember that change is the crux of life and just, 87 Inspirational Quotes For Strength During Difficult Times, Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links, which means we get a small commission for purchases through links in this story, 65 Unique Meditation Gift Ideas For Someone Who Likes To Meditate, If you have just started to meditate and are wondering whats the point of all this, then this article is, What is the Main Purpose of Meditation? Just like people cant stand to be around someone who is singing off key. New Age beliefs cause us to rely on ourselves and our own thinkingnot the word vibration in itself. Psalm 62:1 rest soul. The Shin brings us peace, the Yod is a messenger from heaven and the Resh is the power of God. A Maskil of David, when the Ziphites came and said to Saul, Is not David hiding himself among us?Save me, O God, by Your name,And vindicate me by Your power. The Gospel of Christ is what you need to focus on, not vibrations. Basically, it is ones level of positive energy and emotional state. 2:11), and they can become an idol in your life if you chose to turn inward to your feelings instead of turning outward in your faith. I very much appreciate the positive feedback . Your comment means a lot to me, because these are my exact goals to clearly communicate these ideas and for people to be empowered and blessed by them. And the people will oppress one another, every one his fellow and every one his neighbor; the youth will be insolent to the elder, and the despised to the honorable. They could care less about the power of the Holy Spirit. Ive spent the last 8 weeks with a group of ladies who call themselves spiritual and not religious, lightworkers. I will definitely pray that God gives you a greater understanding of this topic. That again is Faith!