He also founded the Graydon Ware Scholarship at Mercer, in memory of an esteemed professor. Phone: 479-751-4577 He was so generous with his help to me. Survived by daughter Beth Webb, Indiana, PA and sister Diane Phillips, AZ. Dear Scott, Sally, Millie, Huntley,Bebe and Ben. Share Memories & Support the Family. Some of my best memories are from that time and all the wonderful people. He will be missed. (ptbmortuary.com). She is survived by 4 Children Barbara Boatright(Daniel Browning), Beth Kirby, Bonnie Kirby (Leonard), Robert Kirby, 1 Sister Lisa Holladay Smith, 2 Brothers Spencer McWhorter (Cheryl), and Daniel Holladay (Danielle, Peyton, Kaydence), 10 Grandchildren 14 Great Grandchildren and the nurses of Alacare Hospice and special caregiver Angel Eliott. Beverly Sanders was born on September 10, 1951 and passed away on October 12, 2021 and is under the care of. Beverly Sanders, 90, Ferndale, died June 15, 2022 at Bethany Place Residential Care Center, Indiana, PA. Born in Pittsburgh on September 13, 1931, daughter of Frank and Eleanor (Cummings) Howard. Growing up in Macon, he attended Winship, Lanier and then Mercer University where he completed his undergraduate degree with a Bachelor of Science. I only met him once, but he was a good guy. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. My deepest sympathy goes out to Marla and the Sanders family. (68 years old). To plant a tree in memory of Beverly Sanders, please visit. July 27, 2021 Scott, I still feel bad about the wreck we had on the way home from school when I used to pick you up every day and I hope you have forgotten about it by now. During the late 70's, I worked for Ga Dermatology Clinic in Macon, Ga. During peak periods such as Valentines Day, Memorial Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up to demand. Love, Robin Edney. I am deeply sadden to hear of this. He could see the potential inside a person and "push" them to meet his expectations. There is no photo or video of Beverly Sanders.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. I have known Doc for almost 10 years and had the opportunity to work for him for a little over 5 of those years. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Beverly M. Sanders to show support. I will truly miss talking with him, but I know he is in a better place. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. May 5, 1956 - -The family will greet friends from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. on Sunday, December 7, 2008 at Hart's at the Cupola. www.amyloidosisresearch foundation.org/donations. I often think of how he wanted me to become a Nurse Practioner and who knows I may yet! Planting will take place in Spring of the following year. Dr. Beverly Barksdale Sanders -MACON - Dr. Beverly Barksdale Sanders, 73, died early Friday morning at his home in Macon, GA. -He was born in Athens, GA on October 5, 1935, to Beverly Barksdale and Myrtle Hunt Sanders. Uncle Bev was so fun to be around and I will cherish all of the memories I have had with him. I've known Dr. Bev all my life! We are sad to announce that on July 27, 2021, at the age of 68, Beverly Sanders (Yukon, Oklahoma) passed away. I was a patient of Dr. Beverly Sanders many years ago and wanted to express my condolences to the family. We knew Bev through Dermatology. Beverly wore many hats through the years,. This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Inc. Material from the Associated Press is Copyright 2023, Associated Press and may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. First Timothy Baptist Church 215 Chancellor Ave, Newark, NJ 07112. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. During this time, Dr. Sanders was a member of numerous medical societies and organizations: most notably, the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Dermatological Association, the American Medical Association, and the Medical Association of Georgia. My prayers are with all the family and friends and patients that were touched by you. I worked for him from November 2001-March 2004. He also served as Clinical Associate Professor at the Mercer University School of Medicine. They moved back to Springdale in 1973, where she would spend the rest of her life.She was always proud of Springdale where she served her community in every aspect of her life, through her multiple club affiliations, her volunteer work and her church, First United Methodist Church, where she was a founding member of the original Bread of Life Team as well as a Stephen Minister Leader. Condolences to Dr. Bev's family. You will receive email notifications when changes are made to the online memorial, including when family and friends post to the Guestbook. There will be no prior visitation. Dr. Sanders gave me my first job working as a file clerk at Ga. Derm. Ways to honor Beverly Sanders's life and legacy. Look inside to read what others have shared. He later "promoted" me to a Medical Assistant and it sparked my career interest in nursing. Survived by daughter Beth Webb, Indiana, PA and sister Diane Phillips, AZ. Services will be held 2P.M. There is no photo or video of Beverly Sanders.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Please share a memory of Beverly to include in a keepsake book for family and friends. My love and sympathy to all of you. Would you like to offer Beverly Sanderss loved ones a condolence message? Obituary of Beverly Sanders Please share a memory of Beverly to include in a keepsake book for family and friends. Newark, New Jersey . I worked for "Doc" for many years and he taught me many things - life lessons, business lessons, as well as an understanding of Dermatology. You will be greatly missed. Doc was loved and admired by many and will be greatly missed. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. September 13, 1931 - She was born January 14, 1932 in Harrisburg, PA, daughter of the late R . 901-948-7755 The medical community has lost a trusted and valued member. To download this photo, the file name must have less than 255 characters. Send Flowers. Bev leaves a wonderful legacy and I along with so many others will miss him greatly. He willingly served as Chair of our committee and gave of his professional expertise and time to treat the underpriviledged in our community. Beverly Sanders's passing on Wednesday, April 20, 2022 has been publicly announced by Smith-Phillips Funeral Home Inc - Ada in Ada, OK. Legacy invites you to offer condolences and share. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be sent to American Academy of Dermatology, ATTN: Development Department, 930 East Woodfield Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173; 847-240-1427. To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Beverly Sanders please visit our,

Beverly Sanders, 90, Ferndale, died June 15, 2022 at Bethany Place Residential Care Center, Indiana, PA.  Born in Pittsburgh on September 13, 1931, daughter of Frank and Eleanor (Cummings) Howard.  Preceded in death by parents and husband William Sanders, Jr. in 1977.  Survived by daughter Beth Webb, Indiana, PA and sister Diane Phillips, AZ.  Former office manager at the Tribune.  Member of Westmont Presbyterian Church and the Johnstown Garden Club.  Friends will be received at the Picking-Treece-Bennett Mortuary on Wednesday from noon, until time of service at 2:00 PM, Rev. OBITUARY Beverly Jean Sanders October 31, 1940 - May 21, 2014. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Memorials to Niagara Hospice, 4675 Sunset Drive, Lockport, NY 14094, would be appreciated by the family. Funeral arrangement under the care ofCotton Funeral Service. Send Flowers. She was born February 28, 1950, in Cleveland, Tenn., to Charles Melvin Burrell When I started college in Milledgeville he put me to work in the Milledgeville office. Member of Westmont Presbyterian Church and the Johnstown Garden Club. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Beverly Sanders of Ferndale, Pennsylvania, born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, who passed away on June 15, 2022, at the age of 90, leaving to mourn family and friends. Especially remembered is Marla Wood, his personal assistant and beloved friend. He had an apartment built in the Wasserturm, a water tower. Mrs. Beverly Sanders 70, of Valley, Alabama died Friday September 7, 2018 at her residence. Clipping found in The West Side Index in Newman, California on Feb 5, 2004. In lieu of flowers donations may be sent to Emmanuel Baptist Church 2615 64th Blvd. We welcome you to provide your thoughts and memories on our Tribute Wall. Copyright 2023, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Inc. If you are having trouble, click Save Image As and rename the file to meet the character requirement and try again. It was a pleasure working for him and our thoughts and prayers go out to all of you. I will never forget the ladies I worked with while at GA Derm and I will never forget working with Dr. Sanders. My personal and sincere condolences are extended to the family of my 1953 classmate, Doctor Beverly Sanders. Beverly Sanders Beverly Sanders 47 (born June 27, 1971) of Caldwell, TX, passed away on January 20, 2019. Online condolences may be left at www.siscofuneral.com, OBITUARY SUBMITTED BY: All rights reserved. Would you like to offer Beverly M. Sanderss loved ones a condolence message? He was a good man and certainly one of a kind. She was predeceased by : her parents, Neva Legg and Bob Legg; her daughter Angie Blott; her mother-in-law Mary; her step-mother Margie; her half-sister Cheryl Ann; her brother David; and her brother-in-law Joe. Obituaries. Beverly Sanders September 13, 1931 - June 15, 2022 Obituary Events Guestbook (2) Follow story Text size 90, Ferndale, died June 15, 2022 at Bethany Place Residential Care Center, Indiana, PA.. First Timothy Baptist Church. I'm grateful to have known Bev as a friend and a mentor, and will always treasure the memories and experience of working with him. Ed Garcia. You were truly a great man. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? Bev will be missed! February 27, 2023. From that I grew to respect and appreciate him and what he stood for. He was a wonderful person. Beverly was an accomplished registered nurse who worked for more than three decades, including practicing in the ICU, ER and, lastly, as a surgical nurse for Dr. James Alrutz. Beverly and her husband enjoyed traveling all over the world, yet her happiest times were spent at home with her loving family. All in a day's work at "Doc's" Clinic. It was there that I learned the basic knowledge and skills needed in the working world. Bev and I were Phi Delts at Mercer. I remember him as a very nice man and a great father. Click a candle below to add a candle to your message. To plant a tree in memory of Beverly M. Sanders, please visit. Contact. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. I love and miss you all and I know he is watching over all his grandkids, the ones that were fortunate enough to know papa and the ones that will only hear the legend of Beverly B. Sanders, Jr. We were reminiscing about old times in Germany when Bev was working for the Army. Write your message of sympathy today. . We laughed, we Cried, and man the party buses for the weekend trips to Atlanta were the most fun ever! Our kids grew up together, and I remember him hosting overnight stays at his house. Due to seasonal conditions, the tree planting takes place during the spring and summer. Ms. Beverly M. Sanders, 61 of Valdosta who died on Friday November 23, 2018 at Wellstar Cobb Hospital . I am so sorry to hear of Dr. Sanders passing. My thoughts and prayers are with each of you! BEVERLY ROGERS-SANDERS OBITUARY Beverly Rogers-Sanders's passing at the age of 71 on Sunday, December 4, 2022 has been publicly announced by Serenity Memorial Chapel LLC in Kansas City,. I will always remember everything you have done for me. There is no photo or video of Beverly M. Sanders.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. . Obituary For Beverly Sanders Mrs. Beverly Sanders 70, of Valley, Alabama died Friday September 7, 2018 at her residence. I think of him often and will remember him with a smile. Associated Press text, photo, graphic, audio and/or video material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Bernard Nti officiant. We are sad to announce that on July 27, 2021, at the age of 68, Beverly Sanders (Yukon, Oklahoma) passed away. Beverly Anne Sanders Phillips Charleton Springdale, AR, 1946 - 2022 Beverly Anne Sanders Phillips Charleton, 76, of Springdale passed away Tuesday, September 26, 2022, at Circle of Life. My thoughts and prayers to the family and friends. To follow Beverly's story, enter your email. My very best to all of those who loved Bev. She is survived by husband, Fred Sanders; two sons, Fredrick Sanders (Christina), Kenneth Brown; two. I have thought of him so often over the years and how much he influenced my career choices. Sisco Funeral Chapel And, so funny! Hearne, Texas Keep your heads up. I began working for him around 1987 in Macon. He will be sadly missed. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. My prayers go out to his family. 90, Ferndale, died June 15, 2022 at Bethany Place Residential Care Center, Indiana, PA. Born in Pittsburgh on September 13, 1931, daughter of Frank and Eleanor (Cummings) Howard. Jul. Huntley,and family my thoughts and prayers goes out to yourfamily at this time of your sorrow. Phone: 501-372-1305.