Skip to main content. A common choice among beginners for their first Gr.3 car is the Mercedes AMG GT3. Additionally, they tend to add those monumental events with more than 20 laps or might take half an hour to complete. And is faster on the straights than I expected, has great braking performance too. Listed here are the most recommended vehicles for N and Gr categories, each vehicle's Performance Points (PP) and cost (Cr.). If youre not that precarious, you might lose control and start spinning. I love the gtr. The front tires start howling if I just think about turning in it pushes so bad, that car is miserable. Extremely frugal with fuel. It's not the best at cornering I've noticed. The 911 is a pretty good all rounder but doesn't seem to get off the slow corners as well as the FR cars. RC drift cars present the perfect opportunity to get your drifting fix. P.P. The Atenza Gr.4 comes armed with 393 BHP and weighs in at a bit of a chunky 1,380 kgs. Ver.1.55 (2020-01-29) Ver.1.56 (2020-02-27) A new car has been added. Please be generous, giving a higher rating helps us to create more content like this . Therefore, you might see a different car list (mainly those with the top stats) when participating in a racing event. I started my Gr.3 experience with the Mustang. The Aston Martin is a great car around Monza, has one of the highest power to weight ratios so is fast down the straights. I can tell you that the most stable cars are the GT-R GT3, SLS AMG or maybe the BMW M3, they have a lot of handling. Full refuel every pitstop, Fuel consumption 1. It may not display this or other websites correctly. So, it is a great choice if you want to be ahead of the pack. The Gr.2 cars are evenly matched in terms of power and performance. Learn more about what Gran Turismo 7 Split Screen has to offer. Taking all that in consideration, what do you guys think is the best car for me to choose? Another plus of this sports car is the fuel efficiency. This car was such a joy to drive it made those events so fun. Even though RBR is a power track and the Aston is the popular choice, it's a hard car to navigate but because it makes up with the straight line speed. Always keep an eye out for upcoming updates. On the other hand, you can have all the handling in the virtual world, but there arent any drifting events or racing tracks with not that many turns. Not sure if I should recommend anything to you since I am fairly new to GTS but have you looked at Toyota? Beetle all the way!! Great traction out of corners. That Castrol Tom's Supra drops to 492 BHP at 1,210 kg. My tune was simple Racing Softs Body height 70 75 Toe changed to .10 out .5 out Everything else stock settings. We've already found the best Gr.3 car in GT7, but there are regular Gr.4 races among the Daily Race list. The Atenza retains its BHP and weight under BoP, giving it a huge edge over other popular cars. Related: The seven fastest cars in Gran Turismo 7. I've been driving it more lately to try to get to know its limits better, because it's really good and fun to drive. Gran Turismo 7 has a wide range of Gr.3 cars in the game for players to drive with. Now that you have a clear idea about how the META works in Gran Turismo 7, we now give you good options for the GR3 group. As a result, youll find yourself driving with the exact vehicle and within the same place for a long while. Unfortunately, this is where Sport Mode walks a fine line between. Come here for news, discussion, speculation, and help. of some cars have changed. The best Gr.3 cars in Gran Turismo 7 are: Mercedes -AMG GT3 '16 Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 '13 Lamborghini Huracn GT3 '15 McLaren 650S GT3 '15 Audi R8 LMS Evo '19 Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 '12 BMW M6 GT3 Endurance Model '16 Porsche 911 RSR (991) '17 Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R Let's now have a look at some of these Gr.3 cars in more detail. For this, we list down 10 of the best Gr.3 cars in Gran Turismo 7. The AI is so unbelievably slow and stupid that the races are nothing more than "how quickly can you get from last to first" challenges. I drove the AMG GT gr.3 on RS tyres, pit every 7 laps and last 9 laps RM. Power in META means speed; youll only find the fastest vehicles if you follow this group. The Toyota Supra has excellent stats from the start, but you can improve it much more. After a bit of blowback for having tuning in Sport Mode, GT7 has bought back Balance of Performance, but what is the best Gr.3 car in Gran Turismo 7? I've seen a couple of Vipers and RC-Fs holding their own at RBR today too. There is one dominant car in this class, and you will need to use it if you want wins in Sport Mode. The group GR3 in Gran Turismo 7 focuses on those sports cars that belong in a professional racing event. However it is a poised and predictable Gr.4 car, making it pretty easy to drive. Furthermore, it would be best if you were extra careful when trying to regain speed. Also a fan of the BMW M6. through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Instead of focusing on moving the speedometer as high as possible, this stat focuses on control. When you purchase Aston V12. From RWB to Rocket Bunny, were checking out the ultimate widebody cars that Forza Horizon 5 has to offer. But which one do you need to buy? Some cars such as RCZ Gr.3, WRX Gr.3, Lancer EVO Gr.3 and 4C Gr.3 seems inspired by GT300 in style from the Super GT era. I got out front within 5 or 10 laps. I try to get the clean race bonus because I dont have many credits to buy cars, it seems like I get the same 4 crap cars for my daily workout and have to buy all of my GR3 and Gr4 cars. Ways to tour Monza Book these experiences for a close-up look at Monza. Handling, without a doubt, means control in META; youll find vehicles that move quickly around the road. Discover why the GR3 category is one of the most competitive in Gran Turismo 7. Whats your favourite Gr.3 racer and why ? Overall, Gran Turismo 7 tries to emulate that real-life professional feeling by adding well-known tracks and popular sports cars. . Tricky Vega, watto79, Ashthebash and 1 other person Reply ShiftingGears 4,324 Australia Aug 26, 2020 #7 Weight. I can tell you that the most stable cars are the GT-R GT3, SLS AMG or maybe the BMW M3, they have a lot of handling. Power. I think you could probably get gold with any gr3 car its more about being comfortable with the car. As a result, when you want to participate with one of the fastest cars in Gran Turismo 7, youll compete against other vehicles with similar characteristics. I love my RSR, also a fan of the 458. For example, Autopolis, which is considered one of the hardest tracks to drive in GT7 (and in real life), can easily be tamed with the help of the BRZ GT300. Knowing that no other option will get you higher positive probabilities, the only thing left is to practice more. Genesis is really forgiving and teaches you to curb understeer. I've been using the Aston since before it became so popular, but on the power circuits like RBR and Monza it does seem to be the go to choice. Huracan maybe, you'll have slipstream. Atenza can oversteer with early throttle. I did the Bathurst endurance with the Corvette and its a winner. Also, some players might want to live outside the box and play with whatever they feel comfortable playing. . Picture . You can't make the handling the same for everything either. To keep everything under control, the developers took this number or limit for all the current vehicles. All round great car. Coming in at 450,000 Credits, this MR car has 520 BHP and weighs in at 1,200 kg. The Supra has just 355 BHP but weighs in at 1,450 kg under BoP, while the chunky Mustang is 363 BHP and 1,485 kg. Of course, that is a tricky thing when you have a huge number of manufacturers and different design philosophies all competing on the same track. When youre running out of fuel, youll need to visit the pit (and change tires if necessary) if you want to remain to participate in the race. The Aston Martin is a great car around Monza, has one of the highest power to weight ratios so is fast down the straights. The slower cars can also be a lot more entertaining to race. We recommend that you master your vehicles handling before running against real players. 3 is quite terrible on worn tyres (at least from my experience) but I doubt that even in that car will this be any more difficult. JavaScript is disabled. I knock they weight down, HP to highest stage 1 setting, and run the softest tires, I think you can use RSS in this race, I stop every 7-8 laps but usually in the lead for good by halfway. The best for 800 PP, well, for that it's ANY Gr.3 car since most if not all can't even reach 800pp and they would still be far faster than any other the AI. After all, F1 2021 manages this on Equal Performance mode. You also get one of the higher ratings in terms of stability (6.0), cornering (4.1), braking (4.1), acceleration (5.9), and total (27.4). 3 endurance race, Race TONIGHT (08/12/2022) | MR Road Cars | 650pp | Sport Tires | Monza (30 Laps). Nobody ever talks about it, but I enjoy driving it a lot. As you already know, it reduces your time in the pit and keeps you focused on holding the highest positions. Another JGTC era gem is the iconic Toyota Supra GT500. Currently a tie between the RSR and M6 GT3. Both GR.3 Supras are good cars for me and the GR.4 86 is very good (again for nooby me). You can try putting wet tyres on it. this. Dont let anyone take your position and gain the upper hand between hard turns. Overall, the handling is one of a kind and can help you master each turn with ease. Once BoP is applied it also has the grunt to go past everything else in its class. Advertisement This doesn't sound like much, but when BoP is implemented the car stays EXACTLY the same. There are 30 cars at the Gr 3 grade in the showroom. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tidgney+Gr3+profiles. The reason is that with BoP applied, the performance of the car doesnt change one bit. The official dimensions are 22" high by 14" wide by 9 in diameter. Any FR is fine. Its also underrated and under used, it can really surprise a lot of people. Used Opel Monza by Province. Note that all the cars in this list cost 450,000 CR unless otherwise mentioned. You are using an out of date browser. 3 cars at 7.3 and the best maximum horsepower rating of 678. 3 and won by 1:20, no ss tyres used, get gud, the AI is awful and i pass them all from p20 by lap 2. So if you fancy having a go at that I'd say buying the Vantage would be a good move. The V12 Vantage is a good choice for players who have already put about 30 to 40 hours into the game and want something a bit more beastly. To determine the best cars for Gran Turismo 7 Sport Mode, consult the Top 10 leaderboards to see what other people are driving. Out of all of them ,the Nissan GT-R seems much more preferable due to its easy handling and drivability. The 911 and R8 are fast but a bit unstable. The 650S GT3 could be considered an all-around car as it does well in almost every kind of circuit. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for BEST MODELS - ALFA ROMEO TZ1 - MONZA 1964 - 1/43 SCALE MODEL CAR - 9116 at the best online prices at eBay! I guess I have not learned how to drive it fast yet, I sure would like to see a replay of these guys going a second or more faster than the Diamond times. I used the BMW M6 because I completed the Nurburgring circuit experience before I did the mission mission challenge so I was very comfortable with that car on that track. With the Daily Races finally having BoP enabled, has the community stumbled across the best Gr. Opel Monza in Nova Scotia. 0:00 / 32:29 #bestcar Which GR.3 Car Is The Fastest At Maggiore - Gran Turismo 7 Unleashed Drivers 31.5K subscribers Join Subscribe 1K Share 47K views 7 months ago I've spent the last week. Our how to play Madalin Stunt Cars 3 guide has you covered. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Even though some of the vehicles in Gran Turismo 7 have supreme power or handling, they might not have an excellent competitive edge. Furthermore, many of the options here come from famous real-life events. What are your laps times in that race? Second, if you still have bad results following the META, the problem may lie with your current lack of practice. $61.00 + $12.55 shipping. Gr.2- Nissan MOTUL AUTECH Gt-R. Nissan GT-R Gameplay. Private Cooking Class at a Cesarina's Home in Monza 1 from 130.44 per adult Monza F1 racetrack, the Royal Palace, guided tour 10 City Tours from 89.06 per group (up to 4) Historical Walk in Monza, the most lively city in Brianza 1 Walking Tours from 71.97 per adult CSTRents - Monza Parco Segway PT Authorized Tour Segway Tours from 166.43 The other top cars in the category have 5.3 or less. Peugeot VGT Gr. The beetle has actually as well the best overall ranking (combination of all stock values of acceleration, speed, cornering etc) of all Gr.3 cars with 5.5 being the only one with such high rating. The best car is track dependent. Opel Monza in Northwest Territories. Post your garage collection, strategies and techniques, photos and everything in between! RacingGames is supported by its audience. Pricewise, this costs a bit more than the average Gr.3 car in GT7 at 600,000 CR. Are you eager to get into drifting, but your bank balance is holding you back? The Beetle is Gr.3's best kept secret, but I found it understeer a little too much for my taste. 3. Since Need For Speed Heat has no shortage of incredible rides, were looking at the best cars in the game to help you find the top picks. GORUCK's tagline for the GR3 is "The Largest Possible Carry-On," and they are not kidding. For GT7, this class also includes GT500 cars from the JGTC era. Most noteworthy, veteran players (like myself) fall into nostalgia when we get to drive this beast again. The Corvette Gr.3 is one of the most beautifully handling cars in my opinion. I personally liked the huracan but it's not the best option to choose from.I want something that has speed, good handling, good brakes and good cornering. Opel Monza in Alberta. Lastly, always keep an eye on your rearview mirror for upcoming rivals. We thank the following entities for the use of their photography in this article: Gran Turismo Wiki and Gran Turismo 7 Official Website, Tags: gr3, gr3 cars gt7, gran turismo 7, gt7, You can use this feature to rate this page. Free delivery for many products! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Driving fast around Monza in the Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO In Monza the Lamborghini is always pretty fast due to the nature of its car and I feel like it's got some big advantages over other cars. Like the Nissan GT-R, this one is available in the Legends Dealership and will cost 1,800,000 CR. Getting all golds is quite easy but beating Lewis' times will take you some time. Depending on your car, the break might make things easier/difficult for you. When you purchase While Polyphony does a decent job of keeping the field together, there is one Gr.4 car that stands out from the rest. Weve got everything you need to know to take the top spot on the podium. The gorgeous Alfa 155 drops to just 322 BHP under BoP. Completed in 1922, this is the 3rd oldest circuit in the world after Brooklands and Indianapolis. Its a good car for balance all around and wont get eaten up on the straights for lack of power. Undoubtedly, the developers at Polyphony Digital took that extra effort to make the professional part of racing a little bit more special. Some may think the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII looks like a kid's project car, but this Mitsubishi is the 427 Corvette for the PlayStation generation. Youll easily spot other vehicles with better speed from the start, and you can only hope they make hard mistakes. Haha, I know this is a post from a long time ago, but it is nowhere near a secret nowadays! Also don't rush if you see that you are almost going off track, just brake more and recover control, better to lose .5 sec, than 10 seconds thanks to a crash Good luck! Piece of cake. The developers sometimes mix things up when it comes to the META. Have a look at Tidgney's Gr3 BoP profiles. The mazda atenza has great handling as well, Amg GTR or 911 RSR. But for a beginner, as the OP asked, the Hyundai is the least scary to drive. With this power, youll see the difference within each track. After a lot of effort, I've found which GR.3 cars drive the best times at Maggiore and which cars have the best fuel efficiency. Above all, youll notice that one vehicle has unrivaled acceleration and speed when they rush for the top position in less than 10 seconds. I like the Jag too. The Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R has the highest max speed amongst Gr. Do you want to learn how to make yourcar louder? You can get our ACC Lamborghini GT3 Monza setup by visiting our shop at setups.solox.gg and checking the Lamborghini GT3 section. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Known as The Big Block of Big Blocks, were taking an in-depth look at GMs monster V8. Even weighing just 1,210 kg it can't keep pace. For example, a family-friendly sedan car could never compete against an unreal concept sports car. 1/43 SCALE MODEL CAR - 9116 at the best online prices at eBay! . IIRC you need to do each lap under 8'50 or 9 minutes in order to win this race. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Carrera Digital 132 SECP128 Chevrolet Camaro 1968, #23 1/32 Slot Car at the best online prices at eBay! Therefore, many developers tend to add multiple categories and place every vehicle in a group according to their stats. I feel that the AMG GT3 (not the SLS) and the Lexus RC F are very good beginner friendly cars, as far as GT3 goes. Now the other spectrum in any racing video game of power is known as handling. Most noteworthy, not all multiplayer events have a balance of performance features. 3 car for your races in Gran Turismo 7? The table below is sorted from strongest car to weakest based on its total stats, then by horsepower if there's a tie. Just because BoP is back, doesn't mean all cars a made equal. Select channel. Coming in at 450,000 Credits, this MR car has 520 BHP and weighs in at 1,200 kg. Use whatever you want, just be aware within the class there are certain cars we tend to call "power cars" or straight line cars, most of which have been mentioned above, the Aston gr.3 currently falls into that category. Overall, the best options in GT7 excel in one (or more) of these in-game stats: When we talk about this characteristic, we discuss acceleration and speed. In the event of that we will update this article to keep you in the know about the most meta car to use in Gr.4! That's why no one with even the slightest skill bothers with GT league (except for very easy credits). With the long straights there, the Aston will probably be the META again. . Once BoP is applied it also has the grunt to go past everything else in its class. You would think that Polyphony could make all the cars the same. the race is rated 2 for difficulty. Is there a pattern? 1. Come here for news, discussion, speculation, and help. Im thinking the GT-R but I want to read some other opinions. After a few tries, youll get why people complain about some advantages of the current META. I find the stock Beetle to be very stable overall but the 911, Genesis, GT-R and M6 seem to be the best when you can set them up yourself. Try to avoid any collision and try your best to keep the vehicle inside the road. The GR3 undoubtedly follows the original FIA GT3 racing class. JavaScript is disabled. As you move through different events, youll see the requirements (like a GR) before getting into a race. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. So with all that said, what is the best Gr.3 car for Sport Mode races at the moment? Therefore, you should always consider this option for events requiring more precision. Indeed, the Toyota Supra will help you reach the highest places in any racing event you participate. Pricewise it will cost 2,700,000 CR in the Legends Dealership currently. 1. Without a doubt, youll feel its power when pressing the accelerator in a straight line. The Beetle is Gr.3's best kept secret, but I found it understeer a little too much for my taste. Power off and disconnect all DSL/Networking devices. With now 44 cars, there's a massive pool of cars to chose from. Tellingbass)\" is is under a Creative Commons (CC BY 3.0) license.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/bhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFIsMusic promoted by BreakingCopyright: https://youtu.be/Sy6UPrGHGJg#gt7maggiore #bestcar #gr3maggiore If you are comfortable with more control, your goal is to make things difficult for everyone else. I think the one I enjoyed putting a livery on the most was the Atenz. Oh you mean to drive. In Stock. I. I used the Corvette, RH tires, stock settings, and fuel on full power. That basically makes every car a Mercedes with another teams livery on top. Oh, wait. The 911 RSR is a bit of a unique car as it requires ultimate mastery. Even though the META changes eventually, the Porsche 911 RSR 17 likes to remain on top. It dominated every race. BigJimmy, fastone371, Benny44 and 4 others zzz_pt Premium 8,182 Porto living in Hamburg zzz_pt Nov 1, 2017 #16 oh my days a 24 hour race on wets wow ahaha and anyways, im not the quickest on a hotlap but in races my consistency shines through most of all in SPORT mode, mainly because everyone else is reckless. Following this approach, youll only use what everyone thinks is the top option. Pickups from Datsun, Nissans alter-ego, are a favorite among Japanese collectors. The Viper has lots of potential and if you put lots of effort in it you will be rewarded with a good lap time. Many vehicles that reach META status appear more often in the top online events. Even with BoP on the BMW M6 remains an absolute boat in the corners and the 911 is tail-happy. What are people's I think I would have to go with the RSR personally. In Gran Turismo 7, you can buy them from Brand Central and the Legends Dealership. It depends on the track. Performance Points (P.P.) From BMW to Toyota, we'll find you the perfect platform to get started on your drifting adventure. I won using the 911 RSR because I love the handling of that car but tbh use a car you're comfortable with. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. A famed circuit located in the beautiful green National Monza Park, on the outskirts of Milano in Northern Italy. There are also new cars and tracks promised soon. I have seen a post saying that Race C next week is Gr3 at Mount Panorama. JavaScript is disabled. Let's take a look!Ori. Although following this trend isnt always fun, it gets you better results.