The action you just performed triggered the security solution. ago (verified owner) January 27, 2023, Greg C. Description: Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube, 3 Position. Featuring: Benelli's patented Auto-Regulating Gas-Operated (A.R.G.O.) (verified owner) February 24, 2023, Brian G. Parts listed here are specific to Benelli M4 semi-auto shotguns chambered in 12 gauge unless otherwise noted. The stock (made by Panzer) requires more threads than the OEM stock to install the grip but this is my fault for not doing more research. Sure Cycle 2 Shot Magazine Extension Tube Assembly For Benelli M4, Remington Rem Oil 10oz. The M1014 and other military variants. It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one. Wouldnt hesitate to purchase other products from him! This is not nearly as easy as working on an AR-15. Guy makes good shit. Subscribe today to be in the know on FFT news, videos, and new parts releases. A qualified gunsmith is recommended to install this item. CNC machined to perfection. All factory components can be reused including: Recoil Spring, recoil tube plunger, jam nut, retaining ring, and retaining screw. Finally, I can get the comfortable length of pull I want. Finally received my 6 position recoil tube and installed it. Description:Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube, 3 Position. I HAD to get the 3 position collapsible stock because it is iconic. We cover shipping on orders over $199 and we also cover the cost of sales tax on all orders. (verified owner) December 29, 2022, By far the best customer service, and even better quality product. Benelli LE M4 Recoil Spring Tube, 5 Position, Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube, Military 2 Position, Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube, 3 Position, Benelli LE M4 Recoil Spring Tube Assembly, 5 Position, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. If you are wanting a professional to assist in you installing this recoil tube, I have arranged with an FFL holder in the USA to provide this service. Once shipped, this item is non refundable, if it gets lost in the mail, it is the customers responsibility and cost. These will not fit the Turkish clone adjustable stocks This is an American made version of Benelli's 3 position recoil tube for the Benelli M4/M1014 shotguns. Shipping was fast. Excellent product, no more guessing to adjust or remove the the recoil tube. Press J to jump to the feed. Get more information on theBenelli M4 Shotgun. Recoil Spring Tube, 12 Ga., 3 Position $115.42 Manufacturer: BENELLI Model: M4 SUPER 90 Product #: 1380550 Shipment prohibited outside USA. JT Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a27f9ee1cd468bc We cover shipping on orders over $199 and we also cover the cost of sales tax on all orders. The 3 position buffer recoil tube for the Benelli M4 collapsible stock is already included and installed on the Benelli M4 shotgun. ARCHIVED; Posted: 8/29/2016 9:57:14 PM EST so i got a benelli factory collapsible stock on my M4. MGW carries replacement barrels, stocks, recoil pads, left & right forearms, choke tubes, springs, magazine components, pins and other items for this model. (verified owner) February 17, 2023, Daniel Installation instructions can be seen below, and are highly recommended to review before installation. Buy product Ships From: United States (US) Sold By : Boss Guns Store Specs Category: Sales & Daily Deals Description Reviews 0 Product Ratings Description R. Shackleford (verified owner) February 19, 2023, Great product great craftsmanship installed easily shipped quickly works well on my m4 better than the standard 3position, Nick Benelli M4 3 Position Recoil Tube | Northwest Firearms Join the #1 community for gun owners of the Northwest We believe the 2nd Amendment is best defended through grass-roots organization, education, and advocacy centered around individual gun owners. Excellent fit & finish on this tube. Flawless fit and finish. Mesa Tactical Truckee 11 Forend. (verified owner) January 21, 2023. Kit includes the tube and correct length spring: everything necessary to convert your M4 to 7+1 Capacity M4 1 peice 2 Round Replacement Tube Price $135.00 Description Length 18 1/4" Capacity 7+1 These will not fit the Turkish clone adjustable stocks. Includes EOTech 553 A65 $695, Benelli 7 Shot Extension tube $219, Benelli 3 Position Recoil tube $275, Mesa Tactical Sureshot & Rail $99, Benelli Tactical Case $75, Otis Shotgun Cleaning Kit $35, Benelli Tactical hat $19, Hoppe's Bore Snake $19, Benelli Gun Sock $14. Jae S. BUILDING A FIREARM IS VERY SUBJECTIVE - NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO LIKE EVERY PART OR OPTION OR WAY OF BUILDING A GUN - THEREFORE, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE PERSONAL SATISFACTION OF ANY PART, AND WE DO NOT PERMIT YOU TO 'TEST DRIVE' A PART TO SEE IF IT SUITS YOU PERSONALLY. Product was to exact to detail as described and craftsmanship. Appreciated the inclusion of the required C-clips. Laser Engraved stock positions for easy reference of preferred stock length of pull. WE ONLY USE USPS PRIORITY WITH A SIGNATURE REQUIREMENT ON EVERY BOX (NO EXCEPTIONS ARE MADE) - CLICK TO SEE IMPORTANT INFO FOR TRACKING AND GETTING YOUR PACKAGE, INFORMATION FOR CANADIAN AND OTHER FOREIGN CUSTOMERS ABOUT SHIPPING TO YOU - CLICK FOR MORE INFO. I even bookmarked your website. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. 9 1 beastshot33 4 mo. I definitely want one. Shipping was quick to the states too. 70130 Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube M4 LE 3-Position - Freedom Fighter Tactical Freedom Fighter Tactical Benelli USA 70130 Benelli M4 Recoil Spring Tube M4 LE 3-Position $ 275 CLICK FOR LATEST STATUS UPDATE WE DO NOT MAINTAIN A WAIT LIST ON THIS ITEM WE DO NOT TAKE YOUR EMAIL / PHONE NUMBER TO NOTIFY YOU PERSONALLY WHEN WE GET THESE IN Drop in fit Benelli M1014 M43 Position Recoil / Adjustment Tube for the Benelli M4 to be used with the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock. Thanks RX Arms! We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic. Well built, and fit perfect. I will be purchasing another soon. Tavor x95 Accessories / Tavor 7 Accessories, Benelli M4 Cheek Riser For Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock, Refund and Returns policy can be viewed here, PDF Rx Arms Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube Installation Instructions. It is because the civilian model M1014 comes with a single position, fixed recoil tube so that Benelli is. Sign up with your email to be notified when this product is back in stock! If youre looking for a recoil tube for your Benelli M4, why not get one that has more adjustability and enhances your comfort when using your M4? (verified owner) January 31, 2023. (verified owner) January 27, 2023. Product has excellent fit , finish and function . Due to this item being a hot commodity and somewhat rare to see in stock, I was very lucky to purchase it. Shipping was fast. I almost bought the genuine stock and recoil tube for $600 but I couldnt do it for the price of a whole other gun. There is an easier decision to make, just wait for my 6 position tube for the Benelli M4 at www.rxarms.com instead! Code: 61207. The little details like the centering-notch and marked lengths are appreciated. Eric Rob did an excellent job on this one. Showing all 10 results Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab Rated 4.96 out of 5 US$ 31.00 Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube For Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock Rated 5.00 out of 5 US$ 98.00 - US$ 138.00 Wally The innovation and technical advancement of the tube far exceeds those of Benelli. All parts are inspected before shipping to ensure quality items only, and are carefully packaged to ensure protection of the product while in transit.Please email us if you did not receive a tracking numberwithin a couple of days after placing order. Unfortunately, I cant use the tube with the aftermarket adjustable stock I purchased. Other International customers are responsible for any customs tax/duties. Which Benelli m4 model has the 3 position recoil tube ? Hard to beat the $140 price tag that I am offering it at. Mesa Tactical makes lots of shotgun parts, and one is the Truckee. Second only the 3 position recoil tube will fully collapse the Skelton collapsing telescoping stock 70085. (verified owner) January 22, 2023. The 3-pos tube needs reconfigured so that the stops are fully collapsed, the installation position, one notch in, and fully . BENELLI M4 OEM TELESCOPING RECOIL TUBE ONLY 3 POS PART # 70130 (NOT 70043) $229.99 Free shipping 16 watching Benelli Nova Super Nova Barrel Advantage Timber 24" 20 GA 3" Original $259.95 $23.30 shipping Only 1 left! Rob did a great job on these and shipped them out quick. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. WHAT METHOD OF SHIPPING DO YOU USE? This recoil spring tube is made of steel and features a matte blued finish. 2 Benelli M4 Military Use 3 Features and Ergonomics 4 Pistol Grip 5 Trigger 6 Safety 7 Barrel 8 Handguard 9 Stock 10 Loading/Tubular Magazine 11 Shell Release Lever 12 Capacity 13 Operating System 14 Assembly/Disassembly 15 Sights 16 Finish 17 Benelli M4 Accessories 18 Benelli M4 Bag 19 Optics 20 Flashlights 21 Shooting the Benelli M1014 ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The instructions were very clear and concise. Anonymous Buffer Tubes, Stocks, Forends, and Stock Accessories. We are constantly adding new products and improving upon existing ones. (verified owner) January 3, 2023. Benelli Benelli M4 M1014 3 Position Recoil / Adjustment Tube $249.00 USD Quantity Add to cart Complete with all internals. Fit & finish were perfect, and my factory skeleton stock mated perfectly to the RXArms receiver extension (recoil tube). Purchased and had installed by a gunsmith on my M1014. Bret S. But now that I have one, I greatly prefer the field stock. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. Sign up for in stock notifications. RX ARMS COMMUNITYJoin the Rx Arms Community to hear about future products and development, Copyright 2019- 2023 | Rx Arms Solutions, Outdoor Sports | Benelli M4 | Tavor | Parts | Accessories. (verified owner) February 1, 2023. The Briley Benelli M4 6-Position Recoil Spring Tube replaces the factory Benelli M4 1-position or 3-position Recoil Spring tube when using the Benelli M4/M1014 Telescoping stock (Benelli Part number 70085, as installed on the Benelli M1014 models). Required fields are marked *. IF YOU CANCEL AFTER THE ORDER HAS POSTED AT THE END OF THE DAY, WE INCUR CREDIT CARD FEES TO PROCESS YOUR TRANSACTION. This length can be too long for shorter to average height shooters. This is the only high quality precision made full extension tube +1 replacement for your Benelli M4 available in Canada. For Customs, this part will be labeled as Sporting Shotgun Accessories: New Zealand, Guam, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Italy HST Code: 9305.20.00. International Shipping: Items will be shipped with tracking via Canada Post. Description: Very rare, Dream setup! BEFORE EMAILING OR CALLING, PLEASE REVIEW ANSWERS TO COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS: WE SHIP OFTEN, BUT NOT DAILY - AND SUBJECT TO TRAVEL / IN THE FIELD EXCURSIONS - CLICK FOR MORE INFO AND STATUS UPDATES. Below is an example of what to expect on these discounted tubes. ANY ORDER WITH MORE THAN ONE WILL HAVE THAT ORDER CANCELED ALTOGETHER. But $300-400 all in for the tube and stock is totally doable. Very well built and the finish matches the receiver better than the 3-position tube did. We are located in Upland, California and is a online parts retailer only. Cant recommend enough! This is an American made version of Benellis 3 position recoil tube for the Benelli M4/M1014 shotguns. Very pleased with this purchase! Am considering whether to get the OEM or aftermarket. Bayne Balaski Just signed up for your mailer in the recoil tube. The shipping was fast and customer service was superb. I thought 200 for the complete setup was a fair price.. Both OEM part and RX part have a certain amount of slop or play Possibly a little more with the RX Arms, but for the benefit of more adjustments, it is well worth that slight difference. Save your self 3 hours and aggravation and buy the replacment "flex ring" https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/70071 - they are extremely difficult to get out! This tube installs in the back of the reciever and works with telescoping stocks. Machined to resist side to side play in the buttstock when set in position. Thank you, Anonymous Looks great and the install was easy. (verified owner) February 16, 2023. Jesus Aerosol Teflon Lubricant, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. It worked perfectly with my factory stock. Robb was very helpful and prompt with his services. To install the 11-inch handguard, you have to remove a snap ring that holds on the sling keeper. YOU WILL COVER THOSE FEES WITH 5% OF THE ENTIRE ORDER TOTAL GOING TO COVER THOSE FEES. The shipping was fast and MGW had it for a much better price than anyone else. This is the way. Wallace Your IP: Finish looks completely OEM Benelli. A million thanks to you guys. Will be available in 3-4 weeks, On the final stretch! I signed up with Midsouth about two months ago, so it'll be a race between them and RXArms to see who gets theirs In-Stock faster. Featuring laser engraved stock positions, and finished in a custom Aluminum Titanium Nitride PVD surface treatment. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. David Daly IF YOU CANCEL ON THE SAME DAY YOU MADE THE ORDER, AND WE ARE IN A POSITION TO CANCEL IT PRIOR TO END OF DAY, THERE IS NO FEE TO CANCEL. Absolutely fantastic. 6 position gives a more customizable length of pull over the stock 3 position. The second you get the email (and you will eventually get the email), buy it immediately. These are 100% made by us. Going from two positions to six is probably the best upgrade one can get for the M4. How long until you have the actual stock itself? I will say the craftsmanship on the part is way above and beyond. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. Please note this is the recoil spring tube only and does not come with the recoil spring, follower, or any other components. The Benelli M4 Truckee handguard comes in both a standard 8.5-inch model and this fabulous 11-inch model. You outdone yourself! We utilize only the finest quality metals and the most precise CNC machining to give you the best quality accessories for your Benelli M4 shotgun. Chuck Frederick Shipping calculated at checkout. This factory original part is perfect to replace your original worn parts to keep your shotgun in top operating shape. BENELLI M4 OEM TELESCOPING RECOIL TUBE COMPLETE 3 POS PART # 70043 (NOT 70130) Condition: New Quantity: 2 available / 68 sold Price: US $329.99 No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+* Buy It Now Add to cart Add to Watchlist 60 watchers Ships from United States 68 sold Shipping: Free 2-4 day shipping (verified owner) February 26, 2023, Jonathon Sheldon N. Your email address will not be published. I don't really want to pay the huge mark up for the aftermarket ones but they're the only ones that I can find. JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. (verified owner) January 20, 2023, Dane Well worth the 5 stars. Benelli M4 - Recoil Tube OEM 3 Position $199.00 USD Tax included. To provide shotgunners with the best Benelli M4 products on the market. Mitchell It will be payment in full. (verified owner) January 2, 2023. You have to carefully clamp the gun in a vice, heat the gun with a heat gun until the thread locker breaks, unscrew the castle nut, unscrew the recoil buffer, install and time the new recoil tube, and then install the castle nut with thread locker. The Benelli M1014 comes standard with a fixed-position skeletonized stock with a pistol grip, and separate cheek piece. Absolutely must have for the M4. ATTN: NO frames or receivers sold here on Benelliparts. These are blemished tubes that have more visible machining marks than we like. International customers are solely responsible to comply with all of their local laws and regulations. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN THESE ARE GOING TO BE IN STOCK UNTIL THEY SHOW UP, IF YOU WANT TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE GETRECOIL TUBES AND THEY ARE IN STOCK, GET ON THE FREEDOM FIGHTER TACTICAL EMAIL LIST - THERE IS NO OTHER WAY. We are located in Upland, California and is a online parts retailer only. We relist these as we make them. You don't have to be LE that's just a gimmick. You can see my up to date timelines on the. Will be available in 3-4 weeks, On the final stretch! Out of Stock Save Product Details Shipping Show Details Help Show Details Numrich Gun Parts Corporation 226 Williams Ln. (verified owner) January 21, 2023, Sean P. The Benelli M4 comes in several different configurations, including entry models with 14-inch barrels and the standard model with an 18.5-inch barrel. So we are selling them at a discounted price. Whos going to be insock much sooner. -These tubes are black nitride coated for a long lasting super durable finish-, Make sure your firearm complies with 922R before installing. Anonymous Fixed Modified Choke (verified owner) February 27, 2023, Very well made, reasonable price and availability. They sell out in about 30 minutes. Best modification other than the bolt release tab Rob makes in my opinion. All transactions charged in $USD, or $CAD For Interac e-Transfer. (verified owner) January 20, 2023, Anonymous Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. The telescopic stock version of the M4 is a powerful, versatile shotgun, capable of withstanding the toughest use. Benelli M4 and Tavor X95 / 7 Parts and Accessories. REGARDING FFT-MANUFACTURED PARTS AND EQUIPMENT, WE PROVIDE A LIFETIME WARRANTY. The color matches my M4. As for the product, its perfect. Dave R. This tube installs in the back of the reciever and works with telescoping stocks. Quantity Add to cart Benelli M4 OEM 3 Position Recoil Tube- Part #70130 and Flex Ring- Part #70071 Customers usually wonder why their new Benelli M1014 with a skeletonized stock doesn't collapse. This is the finest piece of machinery, Ive ever seen. (verified owner) January 21, 2023, Very happy with the recoil tube . No issues getting imported into the US, no additional fees, etc. Orders $199+ Ship Free, and Sales Tax is on us. We also ship to other countries outside the U.S.A. When one finds a maker with this traits, its advantageous to support them. All new! A good upgrade for those looking for the adjustable lop . system is a simple, self-cleaning, piston-driven action. We now install a new non-OEM flex ring. Perfect fitment. Installation was smooth and easy with the right tools and some patience, Mark This takes the benelli to the next level as far as comfort goes. Brent Same but the prices for aftermarket ones are crazy and finding an OEM one is hard. Does the 6-position fit the skeleton stock that American residents have to deal with? It is because the civilian model M1014 comes with a single position, fixed recoil tube so that Benelli is. Each position is numbered and the tube actually says OFF to tell you exactly were to position the stock for removal, that means no more guessing and fiddling around to get the stock off, how cool is that! SO FOR A $100 CANCEL, $5.00 WOULD BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR REFUND TO COVER THE UNRECOVERABLE CREDIT CARD FEES. Pay in 4 interest-free installments of $49.75 with Learn more Quantity Add to cart Benelli M4 OEM 3 Position Recoil Tube. IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL AN ORDER PRIOR TO IT SHIPPING, YOU ARE WELCOME TO DO SO. This brings the sub surface hardness of the notches as high as 52-55RC. Cant say anything more. Since 2008, FFT has been the leader in aftermarket parts for the Benelli M-Series shotguns, with the primary focus being the Benelli M4 Tactical Shotgun. We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic. (verified owner) January 21, 2023. Advanced Decrease quantity for Benelli M4 M1014 3 Position Recoil / Adjustment Tube, Increase quantity for Benelli M4 M1014 3 Position Recoil / Adjustment Tube. Your email address will not be published. Orders $199+ Ship Free, and Sales Tax is on us. The telescopic stock can be installed on the factory recoil tube that is under the regular stock. It has added so much to my M4 Shotgun. Price $105.00 Description Increases the capacity of Your M4 shotgun by two rounds. This factory original Benelli part fits Benelli M4 shotguns only. (verified owner) February 4, 2023. Please note this is the recoil spring tube only and does not come with the recoil spring, follower, or any other components. . Price is great and shipping was very fast ! USA customer are responsible for any customs tax/duties, however anything under $800 USD is rarely taxed according to the research I have conducted.