'"TicketPlan & AXS jointly created and launched a bespoke Ticket Insurance product for AXS' customers in 2016. Upon your payment in full, you shall be entitled to the tickets you have purchased. Its for one of the Hyde Park British Summer Time concerts. Before checking out, the website advertises to users that they will "refund you if you cancel for any reason" but this is a complete bull crap! AXS has cancelled the ATP finals at the O2 in November 2020, because of COVID. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Ticketmaster will refund your ticket price if the event gets cancelled due to some unforseen or catastrophic event. This Agreement is incorporated into the Terms of Use and, in addition to the Privacy Policy, the following terms and conditions (this Agreement) apply to all listings and transactions on the Service and sale or use of tickets issued via the Service, whether issued by AXS or Clients. Get personalized event announcements, updates, and reviews every week with the AXS.com event guide email. If they allow it, you'll get a refund. Hello Reddit users, fairly new to this app and still trying to get used to it but I thought Id come on here for some advice. Seller fees on the Service may vary. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to change any content on our Service; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to terminate, suspend any or limit any users ability to make purchases through the Service. Find a to ticket on Gumtree, the #1 site for Stuff for Sale classifieds ads in the UK. By using the Service, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Feb 17. Eventim's insurance provider, Great Lakes Insurance, specifically states that it does not cover any Covid-related claims - if you're looking for Covid cover when booking tickets on the site you'd be better off paying for additional cover elsewhere. I realised I was too late for the standard entry tickets, as they had all sold out. With the AXS app, you can find great events near you, buy 100% official tickets, sell your seats if you can't go, and more. I can't go to a concert anymore, any tips to ensure i get my money back? You also agree that you are responsible, as a seller of tickets, for paying all taxes, if any, associated with your sale of tickets through the Service, and any fees we may impose on sellers related to the sale. You are solely responsible for making a purchase, based on the information provided on our Service. Fast & Free job site: Nachwuchsfhrungskrfte Vertrieb fr die DEVK Regionaldirektion Region Birke job Saarbrcken, Saarland Germany, Insurance jobs Saarbrcken, Saarland, Germany. I consent to TicketPlan using health data that I submit with this refund application for the purpose of administering my application, which may include sharing health data with insurers. I bought these from AXS and paid 214 (bit of a rip off site . Show more Show less We act on behalf of a seller (our Client) when selling Primary tickets. AXS Tickets Reviews Published by AXS on 2023-02-21 Tap for tickets to see the artists and teams you love. It's all a fan needs, all in one app. Well need evidence from the relevant transport authority. AXS is not responsible for failure of delivery or any losses incurred as a result of a purchasers failure to provide an accurate address. Please note: If you are applying for a refund for one of the below circumstances, this falls outside of the scope of the TicketPlan Protection, subject to the Terms and Conditions provided at the time of purchase, and a refund cannot be provided: If the circumstance is not listed above, it is likely it will fall outside of the scope of the TicketPlan Protection, however, please detail your circumstances in the box below and we will consider your request further. Please visit our help page or contact customer support for assistance. . We also give them access to 24/7, multilingual . If an event is canceled (without being rescheduled), listings for tickets to such event will be terminated. It's all a fan needs, all in one app. All ticket prices for events that occur in the United States are stated in U.S. Your refund will be processed automatically by your point of purchase within 30 days of cancellation, or within such other timescales as are notified by your point of purchase. Tickets may not be used for any contests, sweepstakes, or promotional or commercial purposes without the prior written permission of AXS, the Client, or applicable party relative to the event. Ticket Insurance. Shipping information, if any, is provided at checkout. ugh I am raaaaaging. Refunds for Primary Ticket purchases are not available for suspended, postponed or rescheduled events, unless offered by the Client, or ifrequired by law (however, refunds are not typically available for Resale Ticket purchases if events are suspended, postponed or rescheduled, even if offered to the original purchaser). IP: 161.35.97.149 Cookies help us customize the PayPal Community for you, and some are necessary to make our site work. Events may be postponed or canceled for a variety of reasons. Hi, I was hoping someone could help with some advise around getting a refund on tickets purchase through AXS's website. Holder must possess a ticket to enter the property or venue listed on the ticket. found at the bottom of this page. All information provided through the Service will be managed and processed in accordance with the Privacy Policy. Please note: The account holder is liable for bank charges levied by the receiving bank. What is delivery delay/ticket printing suppression? She also helped out with another refund I needed and was so quick. This phone number is AXS Tickets's Best Phone Number because 11,592 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.0.0 Safari/537.36. We and designated personnel of the applicable Client are authorized to perform any action on your behalf that you could otherwise perform if instructed by someone in possession of your account authorization information. Below are some pointers we hope you'll find useful! mail How do I file a claim and get a refund if I have ticket insurance? If buyers Payment Method provider does not remit payment, the transaction will be canceled. Invoiced venues for money due to AXS and oversaw procedure of issuing customer refunds. Any ticket issued via the Service is a revocable license. According to the CDC, older adults and people of all ages with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. Some events have delivery delays or ticket printing suppression (at the request of the venue or promoter, tickets are not immediately available for delivery or collection), but you will always receive your tickets in time for your event. And if one of your party tests positive for coronavirus, meaning you no longer want to attend, only TicketPlan, Vista Insurance (used by Skiddle) and XCover (used by AXS) would allow you to claim for a refund. Occasionally, we may require that the physical ticket is sent to us. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, the following: In these instances and as part of the cancellation of any transaction, AXS reserves the right to remove any relevant sales proceeds from the Resale Ticket sellers AXS account, process a reversal of a prior funds transfer made to the seller or charge the Payment Method on file for such seller and/or cancel a pending transaction, whether for Resale Tickets or Primary Tickets. But looking at the terms and conditions of Festicket's guarantee provider, Booking Protect, you'll find that you're only entitled to a refund if you or someone in your household tests positive for coronavirus - not if you're told to self-isolate, or if you can't travel due to local restrictions in your area, or if the event can't go ahead due to lockdown rules. 4 days ago. AXS or our Client, as applicable, reserves the right to retain various fees and charges paid by buyers or sellers on our Service, even if an event is canceled and not rescheduled. Your tickets will be delivered to you as indicated at the time of purchase, most frequently via mobile delivery to your AXS account. Official Tickets and Your Source for Live Entertainment | AXS.com If the amount that you pay for a ticket is obviously incorrect, regardless of whether it is an error in a price posted on the Service or otherwise communicated to you, or if you are able to order tickets before their scheduled on-sale date, then we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel your order and refund to you the amount that you paid. If you attend an event, you, as Holder grant permission to the applicable Client, its related entities, the event, venue and the performing artist, team or other event producer and AXS to use your name, image, likeness, sounds in any audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (regardless of whether before, during or after play or performance) for any purpose, in any manner, in any medium now known or hereafter developed, without further authorization from, notice or compensation to, you or anyone acting on your behalf, including for promotional or other purposes. We hope that you have a great time at the show. You will be advised of any such limits during the purchase process, or by a system limitation on the number of tickets you may purchase during your online session. Click here. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. 5 minutes isn't long enough! The event is copyrighted, and Holder agrees not to transmit, distribute or sell (or aid in such activity), in any media now or hereafter existing, any description, account, picture, video, audio or other form of exploitation or reproduction of the event without Releasees written consent. Such fees and charges may vary. This tracks your activity using third party cookies. Nightingales THU 20 APR 2023 Doors 6:30 PM Alexandra Palace Theatre. If you have not received your tickets five (5) days before the event for which you purchased, please contact us at [emailprotected] or 1-888-929-7849. Can no longer attend Paid 182 for five tickets 36.50 for each open to reasonable offers Have five tickets in total Unable to refund or exchange 170. Yes - If customer is prevented from attending because of a government mandate, this is covered. Think carefully about whether you want your tickets to the postponed event - once you've confirmed you want to roll your tickets over, it's unlikely you'll be able to change your mind afterwards. What is ticket insurance? It's well worth doing your research into what ticket insurance actually gets you before ticking the opt-in box at the checkout. It's available for 2 of the 3 formulas of AXA single trip insurance, but also for multi-trip insurance and student insurance. Honestly this post makes me feel better though, thank you lol. If you are having difficulty in attaching documents or are unable to attach all the evidence needed, please email additional items to refunds@ticketplangroup.com providing your TicketPlan reference number. If we suspect, in our sole discretion, unauthorized or fraudulent use of a seller or buyers account with us. Please note that further documentation may be required following our review. Axs Ticket Refund Insurance. We recommend that you review the official terms and conditions and other rules of each event and venue to which you hold tickets. AXS has cancelled the ATP finals at the O2 in November 2020, because of COVID. Footer.languageSelector.ja-jp.region Our helpline allows current and potential customers to manage/set-up their account information in any way that is permitted by the Service. Certain maximum resale premiums and restrictions may apply in some states and you understand that complying with laws is your responsibility and we are not responsible for providing legal advice regarding resale or pricing of tickets. However, it is not clear if this would cover government advice. There may be circumstances in which we make your tickets available for your collection at the box office of the venue at which the event will be held. Except as otherwise prohibited above, tickets may be resold by Holder using the Service in accordance with our Clients instructions. Refunds for rescheduled events are up to the artist, team, venue, or promoter. Tickets purchased for an event during multiple online sessions on the Service may be totaled to ensure that any limitations imposed by the Client is not exceeded. Congratulations to those who were selected to purchase tickets to Zach Bryan's Burn, Burn, Burn tour! Check your insurance if you have it - you might be able to make a claim if you've tested positive for coronavirus or need to self-isolate. The Tickets Face Value equals: (i) the price of the Ticket plus any applicable listed shipping and insurance costs from you to the buyer, any markups and/or fees imposed only by the primary ticket seller, and any taxes which you are required to collect (collectively, the Sales Price) plus (ii) the Platform Fees as set forth in Section 12 and . Where I have submitted health data about other people, I have made those people aware of how TicketPlan will use their health data and they have explicitly consented to this. Anyways, I cant attend the event anymore and my excuse/reason is not covered by the insurance. Any restrictions on transfer or resale will be communicated to you (e.g. This policy will apply regardless of how the error occurred. Here's a summary of what five of the biggest ticketing sites offer: Festicket told us Booking Protect covers consumers if they have Covid-19, if they've had a bereavement due to Covid-19, or if they've been made redundant. (The reference number will be emailed to you immediately following submission of the online form). In most instances, tickets delivered via mobile delivery to your AXS account will not incur a delivery charge. Please note that both original issuance tickets and tickets that have been previously issued and are later posted on the Service as a resale ticket may be available for sale on the Service, and different terms may apply to each as detailed below. The truth is that paying for insurance to guard against this is a waste of money. You should evaluate your risk in determining whether to attend the event. Get many game updates, food, range will not ever able to issue a refund half your ticket insurance. Information sent to the email address you provide will be deemed to be delivered to you, regardless whether you check your email, provide an incorrect address, or if the message is marked as junk or spam., Assumption of Risk, Waiver & Limitation of Liability. If you elect not to consent to a search, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. No forms, no IDs, no complications. A per-order delivery fee may also be assessed, depending on the delivery method. If your situation does not fit within the options available, please select the 'other' option and provide full details in the box provided. OH MY FUCKING GOD! If refunds for your event and transaction are approved by the applicable event / venue, you will be notified by email*, which will include instructions on how to request a refund; and/or you can click the link in your AXS Account to "submit a refund request" which will display for qualifying events / transactions listed in your AXS Account. Latecomers may be seated at the discretion of Client or venue. Note: You will need to input the email address you used when making your booking 48h after purchasing the ticket to make a claim WARNING: COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. A scan or clear photograph sent by email is acceptable. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. . I bought these from AXS . If the vehicle was recovered without use of a paid/insurance related recovery company, then we will require garage reports to confirm the date of breakdown and the cause. Problem is I cant attend the event anymore :( so I cant get a refund. (United States) Let us know what you were doing when this page came up, plus your IP and request ID If you paid by credit card it may be possible in certain circumstances to. I don't see why I should have to do the legwork on this one. AXS refusing to refund ticket cancelation insuranc AXS refusing to refund ticket cancelation insurance. They have refunded the ticket cost, but are refusing to refund the ticket cancelation Insurance (supposed to cover accidents etc. Venue/Event Specific Terms and Conditions. By entering the venue/event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and confirm that you will adhere to local quarantine requirements and public health guidelines, including but not limited to the CDC quarantine guidelines available at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html. After a year of cancellations, it's hardly surprising that almost three in ten of us are more likely to buy ticket insurance for events than before the pandemic. Despite these risks, Holder voluntarily assumes ALL known and potential risk and danger of injury and/or death from any cause, resulting from, in connection with, or incidental to the venue and/or event, including exposure to COVID-19. Thank you for taking the time to let the people know. We asked 2,000 UK consumers what they thought ticket insurance policies would cover them for if there are Covid-related cancellations. We have made changes to our Privacy Policy. You agree not to hold us liable for your failure to comply with any law or our failure to notify you of, or properly apply, any law. Click on the relevent section for more information. All completed transactions are final, so please be sure that you have selected the proper event, tickets, or other items prior to completing your purchase. You are urged to review all pages displayed during your completion of a purchase. Are you looking for comprehensive cover for Covid cancellations? You should base your purchase decision solely on the information provided. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or any users of your account and Payment Method at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred. If you do not agree to pay the fees or charges associated with your purchase, you must cancel your transaction prior to completing it. who has the best covid cover for travel insurance? IP: 141.94.161.174 Sign in before you go through the purchasing process, write down or screenshot your confirmation code, double check that you have the right email, and be sure that you have on record proof that you purchased the ticket. How do I get my AXS Premium tickets once I complete my purchase? If customer service is unable to reach you after its initial attempt, the Service may cancel your order and release your tickets or Rights without further notice to you. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Privacy Policy. Refund policies may vary depending on promoter, venue, state or local laws. Due to local COVID-19-related moratoriums on large gatherings, many events have been impacted, and entertainment venues' re-opening is . All ticket prices for events that occur in Canada are stated in Canadian Dollars. You are prohibited from selling or offering for sale your tickets where such prohibition was disclosed prior to completion of your purchase. If you hold tickets to an event that is postponed or canceled, we encourage you to check on the Service website for updated event information, or to directly contact the venue or event organizer to obtain information about postponed dates of the event and whether there is an applicable refund. You are viewing the PayPal Community Archives. I agree to the use of my data submitted as part of this reimbursement application being used in accordance with the Hey did you end up filing a claim with Amex? All photography, filming and other recordings of the event are PROHIBITED. Can no longer attend Paid 182 for five tickets 36.50 for each open to reasonable offers Have five tickets in total Unable to refund or exchange 170. Find a will ticket on Gumtree, the #1 site for . We need you to provide specific evidence of illness or injury for the ticket holder affected. They lure you into buying the insurance but little did I know that a refund will be issued . If we suspect, in our sole discretion, fraudulent or other illegal activity (whether from the buyer or seller of any transaction). We notice that your web browser is out-of-date.