The average analyst rating for AbbVie stock from 34 stock analysts is "Buy". In the next year, analysts expect Free Cash Flow to reach $26.97B - an increase of 58.68%. On average, analysts rate AbbVie stock as a buy. And with a dividend yield of 4.9%, AbbVie is quite attractive for investors yearning for . The stocks growth marks a significant outperformance over the broader markets. Please disable your ad-blocker and refresh. If youre new to trading, then youve probably heard the wrong thing about optionsthat theyre risky, unpredictable, or difficult. target price for AbbVie stock based on DCF / EBITDA multiple analysis (my table and assumptions). I believe AbbVie is likely 15 - 20% undervalued at current price. Gonzalez has vigorously defended AbbVie against accusations of price manipulation, but the company is renowned for pushing drug prices up annually and should its powerful lobbies become less powerful in the face of external pressure, once again, the sector will start to look unattractive for investors. Rinvoq's progress has been a little more circumspect, but almost as impressive. In the next year, analysts predict that Revenue will reach C$253.83M - an increase of 3.50%. I'll also share some a forward income statement and discounted cash flow analysis that suggests the present value of AbbVie shares ought to trade as high as $176, implying that shares are presently discounted by as much as 18% to their true worth. To ensure this doesnt happen in the future, please enable Javascript and cookies in your browser. Forecast target price for 03-06-2023: $ 152.58. Snowflake Reports Weak Guidance: Is the Growth Snowflake Melting? On average, analysts forecast that ABBV's EPS will be $11.80 for 2023, with the lowest EPS . Based on aggregate information from My MarketBeat watchlists, some companies that other AbbVie investors own include Intact Financial (IFC), Constellation Software (CSU), AutoCanada (ACQ), Alimentation Couche-Tard (ATD.B), Vermilion Energy (VET), AT&T (T), Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Wheaton Precious Metals (WPM), Rogers Communications (RCI) and Open Text (OTEX). Trading CFDs is high risk and is not suitable for everyone. The total revenue in 2021 was $56.20 billion with a 31% operating margin. Between September 2021 and April 2022, AbbVie stock went on a sensational bull run, gaining 62% and hitting an all-time peak of $174. On average, they expect the company's stock price to reach $161.12 in the next twelve months. I/we have a beneficial long position in the shares of BMY, GILD, ABBV either through stock ownership, options, or other derivatives. Fortunately for AbbVie shareholders Gonzalez and his management team have had many more years than expected to prepare for Humira's Loss of Exclusivity ("LOE"), and it has never been the Pharma's ambition to build its business around a single, all-conquering but time-limited drug. Eye Care, Other products Division Projected Revenues to 2030 (my table and assumptions ). ABBV has several positive factors pushing its price performance. Abbvies first quarter 2022 financial results for the quarter ended 31 March revealed that diluted earnings per share (EPS) increased to $2.51 on a generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) basis, up from $1.99 a year earlier. View the best growth stocks for 2023 here. I have plugged my revenue expectations into this table knowing that they closely match AbbVie management's own expectations based on what they have said in public. You should never invest money you cannot afford to lose. Duodopa is approved for Parkinson's Disease but Gonzalez believes that the subcutaneous non-surgical delivery system of candidate ABBV951 can "significantly expand the patient population currently addressed by Duopa", and sees the drug as yet another future blockbuster. We do not make any representations or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information that is provided on this page. Identify stocks that meet your criteria using seven unique stock screeners. As we can see, sales of Humira are still climbing, with losses in Europe - where revenues fell by 14% to $699m - offset by growth in the US, to $4.7bn, up 10% year-on-year. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article. One share of ABBV stock can currently be purchased for approximately $156.06. What intrigues here is the possibility of RGX-314, an anti-VEGF gene therapy that Gonzalez believes "has the potential to be a one-time treatment for wet AMD, diabetic retinopathy and other chronic retinal conditions". As per management's guidance, I am modelling for $5.7bn of revenues in 2023, with growth beginning to accelerate substantially from 2025 / 26 onwards. Perhaps this is an example of how ruthless management can be when encountering falling sales, and a warning that not all company divisions are guaranteed to thrive. Upgrade to MarketBeat Daily Premium to add more stocks to your watchlist. Pessimistic target level: 151.42 Optimistic target level: 154.48 ABBV (ABBV) Monthly Stock Prediction for 2023 Full forecast for 2023 AbbVie forecast for this year When looking for ABBV stock forecasts, it's important to bear in mind that analysts' forecasts can be wrong. The average Abbvie stock price prediction forecasts a potential upside of 7.07% from the current ABBV share price of $155.27. Earnings for AbbVie are expected to decrease by -0.55% in the coming year, from $11.00 to $10.94 per share. See what's happening in the market right now with MarketBeat's real-time news feed. After creating the income statement I prepare the discounted cash flow/EBITDA multiple analysis. According to 23 major analysts, AbbVie's Fair Value will fall by 5.43% in the next year, reaching $122.98. As of 30 June, analysts price predictions compiled by MarketBeats and long-term forecasts by Wallet Investor projected that the ABBV stock price could rise. (ABBV), MarketBeat Week in Review 2/13 - 2/17 (ABBV), The 3 Best Pharma Stocks to Buy for Big Gains in 2023 (ABBV), How Abbott Labs, AbbVie Could Profit on Seizure Drug Formula (ABBV), AbbVie Has a Mixed Outlook After Mixed Earnings, Q4 2022 AdTheorent Holding Company Inc Earnings Call. AbbVie passed that onto its 2022 guidance. In other words, no Humira, no problem! Abbvie has a strong pipeline of projects ahead, and has recently received US FDA approval of its ulcerative colitis drug Rinvoq. Eli Lilly has long been a reliable stock, but with the company's impressive product pipeline, the stock could hold significant potential in the near term. However, there are some general principles that can be followed in order to improve the accuracy of stock price predictions. AbbVie had a net margin of 20.39% and a trailing twelve-month return on equity of 154.52%. The next two approvals - for Navitoclax in Myelofibrosis and Teliso V in non squamous non-small cell lung cancer ("NSCLC") - are anticipated by management in 2024. The fact that my own forecasts are less ambitious than management's reflects the fact I have not introduced new products into my forecasts, and it will be interesting to see how management performs on that front as AbbVie has not really had to have a string pipeline while Humira has delivered such dominance in the auto-immune markets. Venclexta continues to pick up momentum with sales up 16% to >$500m in Q2'22, and I forecast the drug to exceed $3.2bn in revenues by the end of the decade. The other major plus is probably the performance of the neuroscience divisions, where as we can see, Botox (indicated for migraine treatment), atypical antipsychotic Vraylar, migraine therapy Ubrelvy and newly launched Qulipta, an oral CGRP inhibitor indicated for chronic migraine all delivered good sales growth. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article. On 14 January 2022, the FDA approved Abbvies arthritis treatment drug, Rinvoq (upadacitinib), for the treatment of adults with moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis. What that means is, essentially it will be on formulary with biosimilars, but there won't be any difference between the biosimilar and Humira from a co-pay standpoint or any kind of a step editing. Revance Therapeutics gapped up 54.34% on January 9, and built upon those gains in February. The dividend payout ratio of AbbVie is 89.56%. AbbVie Inc. is a US-based biopharma company with global operations. In my model I have then reduced revenues by 20% between 2024 - 2026, and then by 10% per annum between 2027 - 2030. As of 2023 February 22, Wednesday current price of ABBV stock is 151.340$ and our data indicates that the asset price has been in an uptrend for the past 1 year (or since its inception).. Abbvie stock price as been showing a rising tendency so we believe that similar market segments were very popular in the given time frame. Free Stock Analysis Report: See The True Value of Any Stock, The Best Strategy For Your Small Trading Account. Although Wallet Investor did not provide targets for 2030, its longer-term Abbvie stock prediction expected the price to hit $300.386 in June 2027. Investors do not seem to be taking the bait, however, as AbbVie's share price has slipped by >7% across the past month, and >5% across the past 5 days. Please disable your ad-blocker and refresh. Noting the stellar earnings reported by the firm in the first quarter, Richard A. Gonzalez, chairman and CEO of AbbVie, said: An overview of the companys net revenue in Q1 shows a major portion of revenue came from its immunology portfolio, which brought in $6.14bn. Shareholders of record on Friday, April 14th will be given a dividend of $1.48 per share on Monday, May 15th. Receive regular, detailed analysis focused on biotech and healthcare stocks. Sign up for MarketBeat All Access to gain access to MarketBeat's full suite of research tools: You have already added five stocks to your watchlist. While some of the gains are due to investor perception that it is a strong company, some view ABBV as a defensive stock, with most of the other stocks in the sector also doing well. The stock projection varied from the low price target of $135 to the high of $200. Investors are already flocking there for a chance at 1,000%+ returns. The company issued revenue guidance of -. The company earns $11.84 billion in net income (profit) each year or $6.61 on an earnings per share basis. Currently, the company has a "stable" rating, but that must be maintained or investors will perceive the company as unsafe to invest in and that will drag the share price down rapidly. . I am using a weighted average cost of capital of ~10%, which is broadly consistent with the figure I use when modelling for the other 7 members of what I term the "Big 8" US Pharmas - Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly, Pfizer, Merck & Co (MRK), Bristol Myers Squibb, Amgen, and Gilead Sciences (GILD) - which helps prove the accuracy of the calculation. I write about Biotech, Pharma and Healthcare stocks and share investment tips. Drug development has not traditionally been one of AbbVie's strengths - it has not had to be - but we ought to see the positive results of heavy investment into the oncology pipeline over the next 5-7 years, and by 2030, I believe this division could account for >17% of AbbVie's total revenues. Skyrizi has shown superiority to Humira in fields such as plaque psoriasis by a statistically significant amount, with a comparable safety profile, whilst Rinvoq has shown superiority in e.g. AbbVie stock forecast 2022 - 2025 - 2030 with analysis AbbVie stock stood at $162.110000610352 on 2022-03-31. forecast for 2023 is $159.42, forecast for 2024 is $156.65, forecast for 2025 is $139.68, forecast for 2026 is $124.48, AbbVie Stock: ABBV Overview and Dividend Potential, Wall Street Sees 23% Upside In Revance, Maker Of Botox Competitor (ABBV), Analyst Confidence in Eli Lilly Boosted by Product Pipeline (ABBV), Johnson & Johnson: Taking The Bull By The Horns? Skyrizi - which inhibits the activities of IL-23 - a naturally occurring cytokine that is involved in inflammatory and immune responses - and Rinvoq - a member of the janus kinase inhibitor drug class - fit this profile. AbbVie stock was up after posting a mixed fourth-quarter earnings report, but with the company's patent expiring on Humira, the stock is a hold, February 24, 2023|americanbankingnews.com, February 23, 2023|americanbankingnews.com. The Abbvie stock forecast for 2025 had the price at $259.018. This indicates that the company will be able to sustain or increase its dividend. View ABBV analyst ratings or view top-rated stocks. AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) pays an annual dividend of $5.92 per share and currently has a dividend yield of 3.83%. The following companies are subsidiares of AbbVie: AbbVie (Gibraltar) Holdings Limited, AbbVie (Gibraltar) Holdings Limited Luxembourg S.C.S., AbbVie (Gibraltar) Limited, AbbVie (Pty) Ltd., AbbVie A/S, AbbVie AB, AbbVie AG, AbbVie AS, AbbVie Australasia Holdings Limited, AbbVie B.V., AbbVie Bahamas Ltd., AbbVie Biofarmacevtska druba d.o.o., AbbVie Biopharmaceuticals GmbH, AbbVie Biopharmaceuticals LLC, AbbVie Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., AbbVie Bioresearch Center Inc., AbbVie Biotech Ventures Inc., AbbVie Biotechnology GmbH, AbbVie Biotechnology Ltd, AbbVie Biotherapeutics Inc., AbbVie Biotherapeutics Limited, AbbVie Central Finance B.V., AbbVie Corp, AbbVie Corporation, AbbVie Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG, AbbVie EOOD, AbbVie Endocrine Inc., AbbVie Endocrinology Inc., AbbVie Farmacuticos S.A. de C.V., AbbVie Farmacutica Ltda., AbbVie Finance B.V., AbbVie Finance Corporation, AbbVie Finance LLC, AbbVie GK, AbbVie GmbH, AbbVie Holdings Corporation, AbbVie Holdings Inc., AbbVie Holdings KK, AbbVie Holdings SAS, AbbVie Holdings Unlimited, AbbVie Holdings s.r.o., AbbVie International S. r.l., AbbVie Investments Limited, AbbVie Investments S. r.l., AbbVie Ireland Holdings Limited, AbbVie Ireland NL B.V., AbbVie Ireland Unlimited Company, AbbVie Japan Holdings B.V., AbbVie Kft., AbbVie Komplementr GmbH, AbbVie L.L.C., AbbVie L.da, AbbVie Limited, AbbVie Limited Liability Company, AbbVie Logistics B.V., AbbVie Ltd, AbbVie Ltd., AbbVie Manufacturing Management Limited, AbbVie Nederland Holdings B.V., AbbVie Operations Singapore Pte.