This is a very easy, unconditional yes. Not currently. Abba Arena, London: "Dance booth or seating in stand H. If you go." | Check out answers, plus see 530 reviews, articles, and 467 photos of Abba Arena, ranked No.2,585 on Tripadvisor among 9,221 attractions in London. Abba Voyage. People were dressed up in there 70s inspired ABBA gear and there were a lot of sequins, including myself. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. My Listings. With unreserved standing space located directly in front of the stage, audiences are free to move around and truly immerse themselves in the gig. Our Journey began Stratford Westfield car park B. If you need to eat before the show, the arena's lobby opens about an hour early, and it sells food like hot dogs and slender burritos (about 9, or $11, each), as well as drinks like prosecco and draught beer.Souvenirs are pricey. The bars stay open throughout the show, and you will find there are no real queues once the show begins. Seated or Dance Floor Tickets. The venue is immediately visible as you exit the station. 44. The concert involves a lot of extensive flashing lights, including flashing lights, kinetic lighting, lasers, and strobing light effects. The tour costumes were later re-used on the Japanese TBS TV special in 1978. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. What will you see at ABBA Voyage? Can you still dance? In an interview with Variety, the band's Benny Andersson gave an update on how ticket sales have been going for the run, which is taking place in a purpose-built 3,000-capacity venue. 34. There are eight dance booths, each named . Dance Booths are like VIP boxes at a sports arena: You get a few seats, extra space (for dancing), and, because there are only a few of these boxes, they're the most expensive, starting around 160 ($196) per person, but usually higher. It has been optimised to be as light as possible, in order to minimise the load on the foundation, while its clear roof span is possible thanks to advanced structural magic. You have a choice of buying tickets for the dance floor (cheaper) or the seat (some what dearer) but what ever you decide to buy you wont be disappointed. 41. So wherever you park, make sure you allow enough time to get to the arena. There are also branded water bottles you can purchase with free re-fills to keep you hydrated for all the dancing. Ive loved Abba from a young child , although Abba werent actually there in the arena you sure as hell thought they were . The record for biggest concert attendance is held by Vasco Rossi (left) for a ticketed concert and Jean-Michel Jarre and Rod Stewart (right) for a free concert. Cheers! I went by train, but afterwards walked to Westfield to have a coffee with my friends before we all headed home and it took about 30 minutes. Mamma Mia! As you walk out of the station the Arena is right there, entrance A to the right entrance B to the left. Believe me, the wonderful music and the sensory experience that accompanies it makes that runtime fly by! Great fun. As a fan of approximately 45 years (I was lucky enough to see them live in 1979) it didnt disappoint. 1 Pudding Mill Lane, London, E15 2RU. Firewalls explained and why you need one. My only disappointment was the choice of piped music played in the concourse area, not a single ABBA track in the hour and a half before we went in to see the show (maybe the organisers didn't want fans to have too much of a good thing ?!). 523 Reviews. The General Admission area is not recommended for anyone younger than 16. On Saturdays, showtimes are 3pm and 7:45pm; on Sundays, they shift earlier, to 1pm and 5pm.The official ABBA Voyage websiteposts changing tips about when to find the cheapest tickets. ABBA Voyage uses state-of-the-art technology in an incredible purpose-built arena to create an awe-inspiring experience that is part reunion concert, part augmented reality and probably the best ABBA event available in the world right now. The ABBA Arena combines state-of-the-art technology and architecture to immerse crowds in the world of ABBA, with an extensive site including a concourse with bars, a food area, and merchandise outlets. How does the ABBA Hologram concert work? Not a very big arena , but fantastic all the same . Accessible Tickets . They can be fully booked by an individual for parties, or gatherings. ABBA Voyage is a must for ABBA fans of all ages. A hologram is a virtual three-dimensional image, but the show's producers have said this isn't what they're using for the concert. I purchased three pins for 10 and thought that was great value for money as far as show merchandise prices usually go. That way, members of a band who now look like this . 'ABBA Voyage' is a spectacular vision of pop's future. It is a unique and spellbinding experience that can suit almost any special occasion and the level of thought and detail that has gone into both the show and the venue is astonishing. Also a bar and lift. 7. This concert (we went with some of adult children and partners) was brilliant. Live band are amazing, especially the. 36. ABBA ABBAtars. The 6,710m scheme has been designed to be demountable and re-usable. The setlist features hit songs, and ABBA's avatars accompanied by a 10-piece live band in London. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. 12. (ABBAtars, the producers call them.). Picture: Industrial Light and /PA Wire and Abba Voyage Facebook. All of these seats and spaces must be booked in advance and are clearly marked on our seating plan. The main reason for my review is to reassure people on the VIP lounge. Which ABBA member lives on an island? As for your coat, pack lightly or leave it in the cloakroom. Wine and soft drinks plus teas and coffee and pastries. There is even an official merchandise store set up in the station if you want to snap up a souvenir before or after the show. Anyone who likes ABBA even the littlest bit, will love this. Theatre Royal Drury Lane: History, Seating Plan, Directions, Nearby Restaurants Tips & More. Alternatively, you may use. You can stand and have a concert-like experience here, without having to stretch your neck to view the performers as the booths are situated at a comfortable height. The concerts are held in a purpose-built venue at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London, officially called ABBA Arena. It will be amazing. The ABBA Arena is a purpose-built venue constructed especially for ABBA Voyage, and will be situated at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in east London between Hackney and Stratford. (Brunner on Tour) How big will the ABBA Arena be? Unmissable Christmas Ballet in London 2022-23. The concert lasts for approximately 90 minutes with no interval. Reviews: 95% of readers found this page helpful, Address: Suite 453 459 Gibson Squares, East Adriane, AK 71925-5692, Hobby: Board games, Rock climbing, Ghost hunting, Origami, Kabaddi, Mushroom hunting, Gaming. When I first heard about the concept of ABBA Voyage, I was deeply dubious. Is there a non-official park and ride option? The London Legacy Development Corporation gave its approval for the pop-up arena in March 2020, and it is able to stay on the plot for five years. Upon arrival, the atmosphere is instantly impressive as ABBA music blares from speakers at Pudding Mill Lane DLR station across the road from the venue. Its simply amazing. The lightshows & lasers are very good. Abba Arena: Very poor - See 559 traveler reviews, 475 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. To mark the occasion, the Swedish pop legends recorded brand new material for the first time in four decades together, releasing new singles 'I Still Have Faith In You' and 'Don't Shut Me Down', both of which are on their way to the top of the charts. It was a no-brainer.", Bandmate Bjorn Ulvaeus added: "We have always felt the Brits see us as their own.". 2 reviews of ABBA Arena "If you are an ABBA Fan, GO!!!! Constructed from mass timber, the 3,000-seat hexagonal venue was designed by STUFISH Entertainment Architects and can be transported and repurposed in other locales following ABBA Voyage's London. Tickets Available From 55 throughout 2023. Sun Oct 22 2023 1:00 PM ABBA Arena, London, Greater London. Vegetable and chicken curries are also available. merrills47. 15. A bit nervous about pre-booking in case there is a late start and finish etc. Security constantly staring and scrutinising your every action, waiting to pounce if u put your hand in your bag as theyre so concerned you might dare to get your phone out. Things to do in London London Theatre Tickets Theatres in London ABBA Arena seating plan. There are five blocks of seating and eight dance booths. The best part was Waterloo which was just a large projector/video of their 1974 Eurovision song, so understandably not the best quality, which is fine but I couldve definitely watched that at home! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. How long does ABBA Voyage concert last? What artist has the highest concert attendance? The ABBA Arena has plenty of wheelchair spaces & suitable seats for a wheelchair user to transfer into. The Dance Booths are a very popular choice as they offer both dancing space and seating, so if you plan to book one, be sure to do so well in advance! Dance BoothsFrom 143 We have eight Dance Booths in total, four for up to 10 people and four for up to 12 people. Best wishes Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum. The group appear as digital avatars, in a concert . What are the ticket prices for ABBA Voyage? 90 minutes of non-stop music, lighting, and visual effects to delight even those who aren't fans of ABBA's music. Fans can choose from seated tickets (starting from 21), accessible seats (from 30.50) or dance floor (from 53.95) - while more expensive options include getting a dance booth (from 143 . Amal enjoys exploring museums and trying out new things. You feel like your really at an ABBA concert. In that time, the ABBAtars will. The live band is crazy-good! There are no bars in the auditorium and you can leave if you so wish to buy additional drinks. There are two large additional raised screens on the left and right of the main presentation area. Instead, the stage is taken up entirely with a gigantic and resolutely two-dimensional LED screen with a massive resolution. These tickets are for standing (or dancing) only, so youll be closer to the stage than anyone else and free to dance anywhere within the area. The ABBA Arena has plenty of wheelchair spaces, ambulant seats and seats suitable for a wheelchair user to transfer into. Middle middle is the best place to stand and I would highly recommend you use the complimentary cloakroom. Your email address will not be published. After five solid, sold out months so far, ABBA Voyage today announces more tickets for its critically acclaimed and groundbreaking concert series, and is now taking bookings up until 27th November 2023.