Theyd both been too young and too drunk to care about much other than the ball dropping and getting each others clothes off to notice the snow that had started to fall around them. Pre-Relationship Evan "Buck" Buckley/Eddie Diaz. yeah I can't believe I actually wrote this but here we are! cause a lot of people write it the other way around and i need to even the scales, Eddie is surprisingly emotionally vulnerable in this one, mostly mentioned or make a brief appearance. His whole form is trembling like a fucking leaf and his chest is rising and falling unevenly with each ragged breath and with the way hes trying to hold back the whimpers stuck in his throat, Buck looks like he is on the edge of falling apart. In the aftermath of the shooting, Buck visits Bobby in the hospital, and they have a long-overdue conversation. Buck stops because hes not sure how Eddie will take it if he offers to cook for him. He still has to try.-----------------------------------------------------------------------Whumptober Day 18: CPR, Buck hates the feeling of blood on his hands, especially when it's someone he knows. The F18 responded beautifully to his every touch, going faster or slower with barely more effort than a thought. Evan "Buck" Buckley & Harry Grant are Siblings. After the lawsuit, the team doesn't realize how badly Buck is doing. Hed taken a few pictures during his time in the Navy, mostly of Bradley or the sky. I don't know what am I supposed to do? They continue looking into each others eyes. At the time . So Eddie is fucked, pun absolutely intended in the worst way. Only that the captain lost 2 of his 3 children. He let an arm fall over Bucks back, placing a large hand going over the shoulder that was pressed into the bed. You promised that you wouldnt leave Buck. Hen said and he sighed deeply, turning slowly to face her. Because of misunderstandings, no one realizes he is kidnapped when he takes the ambulance to the shop for repairs. Cue all the panic. - Murmura Eddie en su cabello para luego separarse un poco, sin romper el abrazo pero para verlo a los ojos. It's you and me against the rest of the world, Evan "Buck" Buckley & Original Child Character (s), Dan "Hondo" Harrelson Acting as Jim Street's Parental Figure, Evan "Buck" Buckley & Christopher Diaz (9-1-1 TV), Evan "Buck" Buckley & Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw & Tom "Iceman" Kazansky & Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw/Jake "Hangman" Seresin, past Evan "Buck" Buckley/Mickey "Fanboy" Garcia, Tom "Iceman" Kazansky/Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, Established Tom "Iceman" Kazansky/Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, Pete "Maverick" Mitchel is Evan "Buck" Buckley's Parent, Evan "Buck" Buckley is Christopher Diaz's Parent, Between Top Gun (1986) and Top Gun: Maverick, Pete "Maverick" Mitchell is a Little Shit, Evan "Buck" Buckley & Firehouse 126 Crew (9-1-1 Lone Star), Evan "Buck" Buckley/Original Male Character(s), Evan "Buck" Buckley & Christopher Diaz & Eddie Diaz (9-1-1 TV), Evan "Buck" Buckley & Howie "Chimney" Han, Evan "Buck" Buckley & Henrietta "Hen" Wilson, Evan "Buck" Buckley & Danny "Danno" Williams, Alternate Universe - Different First Meeting, Eddie Diaz Is Not A Firefighter (9-1-1 TV). Buck leaves LA after the lawsuit.Over a year later, the 118 meets him on a call. Well, I know youre probably use to eating MREs butBobbys been teaching me how to cook. Perfect. "Come on, man. "What, uhm, what are you doing in LA?". Eddie is cuddling a very sleepy Buck, who just so happens to be wearing Eddie's work coat. Only a small drop spilled the glass he was trying to hold, drowning him.Maybe it's time to stop fighting the water. But the baby fills his heart.118 ignored him for months. So Bobby lets the silence stretch and settle, with little more than the steady whirring and beeping of the hospital machines at his side to encroach on the quiet. Buck has been a dragon rider since birth, and he has hidden this fact for most of his life. rio tinto dividend forecast 2022. cycling bright to harrietville. Everyone left him, it was his turn this time. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Buck tries to ignore the pang in his heart. . So Buck takes pity on him and asks, Eddie? Evan "Buck" Buckley & Christopher Diaz & Eddie Diaz (9-1-1 TV) Eddie Diaz & Shannon Diaz (9-1-1 TV) Ana Flores (9-1-1 TV) Christopher Diaz (9-1-1 TV) Maddie Buckley. Tagged as Buddie because chances are, it'll happen eventually.Tagged as Minor Character Death because they're first responders not super-heros. "Sir, please just-" Bucks head was low, eyes trained on the ground, shoulders pulling upwards as he cowered away from the man. All of that means nothing to him, really. Something is definitely wrong, and Eddie is scared shitless. Athena Grant and Bobby Nash are Evan "Buck" Buckley's Parents. Heartbroken and sick, Buck wanders around. Tomorrows one year. Team TVLine recently listed "the irrefutable romantic chemistry between 9-1-1 's Buck and Eddie" as one of the TV blessings for which we're most thankful and we're . He savoured each and every Eddie hug he got. English is not my first language, I apologize for any mistake. He would hold on for that voice if he could - he thinks he wants to try, if only so he never has to hear the pain laced through every syllable coming from their mouth. He's wrong on both accounts. Buck is moving in with Eddie and Chris. Eddie is holding out hope that Buck had just accidentally fallen asleep there and he really didnt think that when Eddie said Youre always welcome to the other half of the bed Buck he wasnt being serious. Bobby looked around, as Eddie and Hen swam through the waves to get to their stranded patient, and his eyes landed on Buck. A Tortured Musician Buck story. He steps into the room and gently closes the door behind him. You will not regret it. Hey, umyou asked us back there if we were hungry and I could uhI could eat. He thinks he didnt want to die without finding it, but life has given him a lot of chances already. They'd both been too young and too drunk to care about much other than the ball dropping and getting each other's clothes off to notice the snow that had started to fall around them. Eddie was cleaning out one of the drawers in Buck's bedside table when he froze and sat down on the bed hard. The gunshot goes off, and instantly, Buck is standing in the middle of the street with blood on his face, staining his clothes, in his mouth, everywhere. What happens when Eddie notices something? They were best friends, partners, lovers. Starts the morning after 'Do You Think I'm Gay?' The seat on the firetruck next to Eddie was Bucks seat. Buck's in the hospital, Eddie left with his bloodstained clothes, again. *Or lightning 6B spec fic because I have zero self-control. Why does the word Family cause a visceral reaction? This would be fine, if it werent for the fact that Eddie had abandoned Buck in the parking lot with his pants undone. Josephine is commonly known as Josie, the spunky 6 year old who everyone adores at the station where her mother works. in which Evan "Buck" Buckley is an aviator, Eddie Diaz is jealous, and Chimney would really like to know why that man's name is Bradley Bradshaw. He knows the lawsuit was a mistake.To distract himself, he goes jogging at night.A fatal mistake. Feeling like the 118 would never take him back, wouldn't try to understand why he started the lawsuit, would only see him as exhausting, Buck decided that it was time for a change. They've been sharing a bed most nights now, and Eddie wakes one morning to find Buck sucking his thumb. At the time, it felt like a sign, like destiny when they woke up the next morning hungover and to a snow-covered outside. Eddie took on the weight with ease, turning just enough so their eyes met. And today is one of those rare occasions. But what was he supposed to say? He is introverted and afraid. You dont deserve him, Eddie says. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Buck pushed into his touch and opened a blurry eye to stare up at Eddie. The aftermath is heavy. You could have woken me up and felt very guilty afterwards.. Buck leaves LA after the lawsuit.Over a year later, the 118 meets him on a call. As Eddie struggles to adjust to this new life, Buck struggles with being in love with someone who doesn't want to remember him. In the aftermath of a lightning strike, Buck and Eddie have a conversation. What will their lives be like? About which thing? Eddie gave Bobby a look and Bobby gave a look right back. I just left the 118, He defends and she shakes her head. Athena had managed to knock some sense into Bobby and he was finally welcomed back to the 118 with open arms. 24, 2020 - Bitmain - the world's leading producer of cryptocurrency mining hardware continues its partnership with one of the few Nasdaq-listed cryptocurrency mining companies - Riot Blockchain ("Riot. Hes gone through a lot, he knows that. Years later, running into the ghosts of his past while starting his new job, will he be able to get over the pain? ), Bobby offers Buck a lift home after he files the lawsuit, Written for Whumptober Day 4: Dead on Your Feet / Can't Pass Out, tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (104), Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) - All Media Types (2), Evan "Buck" Buckley/Eddie Diaz (9-1-1 TV) (214), Evan "Buck" Buckley & Firehouse 118 Crew (77), Evan "Buck" Buckley & Eddie Diaz (9-1-1 TV) (72), Evan "Buck" Buckley & Maddie Buckley (58), Evan "Buck" Buckley & Henrietta "Hen" Wilson (36), Evan "Buck" Buckley & Howie "Chimney" Han (27), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (43), Pre-Relationship Evan "Buck" Buckley/Eddie Diaz (43), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Evan "Buck" Buckley & Eddie Diaz (9-1-1 TV), This will have multiple chapters but I don't know how this all works yet. Hes grabbing at his chest because he cant catch his breath. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Whats so special about tonight?, Eddie blinked, Um- Its Chris science fair. He looked out the window and over at the people talking by the kitchen. Buck is heartbroken after his team doesn't forgive him for the lawsuit. Maybe he did mess up, but the 118 have proven that they're not the family he thought they were, and he's had enough therapy (Thanks, Maddie) to recognise that he doesn't deserve to live the rest of his life like this. He never wanted it to happen to him, and then he met Eddie Diaz. Work Search: What happens when Eddie notices something? His eyes are screwed shut, and he is grinding his teeth so tight that they will break. It's not about apologize and everything is good again. Buck finds out about Daniel. Just a cold.. He's not doing so hot and no one seems to notice until it's almost too late. Buck ends up in the hospital again and while still under the influence of the pain medication he asks to go home with Eddie. "Hi," Buck manages to reply, though it comes out slightly strangled. He slowly leafed through the papers in his hand, his eyes tearing up without permission. Episode: s04e04 9-1-1 What's Your Grievance? He's literally trying to hold onto air. The lightning strike adds another memory to Bucks skin. Buck his head sprung up, and he looked right into Eddies eyes, he studied his face looking for anything, anything that could display his feelings. At least if that were true, it would make it a little easier to accept. this is the story from the nurse, the morning after his plan failed. When he got there he fell in love with his daughter and had all rights to her signed over to him. (By special request. Follow Josies story. - Buck relaja un poco su cuerpo, maldicin, quiz est ansioso sin darse cuenta. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". And what will he do with all the feelings that arise during the rescue? He wished he could have more but he would take what he could get. - Pregunta con una sonrisa maliciosa. Hed hoped staying at Eddies would make a difference, that spending time here would quiet his mind, bring him some kind of peace, Eddies couch might be lumpy but he feels more at home on it than he does in his own bed these days. Bad Things Happen Bingo: Sensory Deprivation, Ch 1: Eddie's POV of the Lightning Strike and aftermath.Ch 2: Bobby's POVCh 3: Buck's POV, Pre-6b Speculative Fic.So spoilers of sorts if you haven't seen the promos/clips. Buck's focused on the hose, on the strategic aim of the water, when Eddie comes up to him, shouting over the wall of rain. Without thinking, Eddie took his hand, pulling Buck up sharply. Evan "Buck" Buckley & Eddie Diaz (9-1-1 TV), Established Evan "Buck" Buckley/Eddie Diaz, Evan 'Buck' Buckley and Eddie Diaz are dads, Daniella Elizabeth Buckley-Diaz has two dads, Evan "Buck" Buckley & Christopher Diaz (9-1-1 TV), Evan "Buck" Buckley/Original Male Character(s), Evan "Buck" Buckley & Original Female Character(s), Pre-Relationship Evan "Buck" Buckley/Eddie Diaz, I always have to think of you (Aiden & Buck), This is speculation about things that happened after different scenes within 2x6 Dosed, Evan 'Buck' Buckley and Eddie Diaz are falling in love, Evan 'Buck' Buckley and Eddie Diaz are in love, Canon Compliant through the end of 2x1 Under Pressure, Evan "Buck" Buckley and Eddie Diaz are falling in love, Previous recurring characters are briefly mentioned during introspections, This is what should have happened after the ambulance explosion, im surprised because i love angst usually, but they are just so in love with eachother, 5 times eddie gifts buck a candle and 1 time buck does, eddie is there to cheer him up don't worry, Evan "Buck" Buckley & Original Character(s), A few more weeks, you can do it, suck it up Buckley, Eddie Diaz Needs to Use Actual Words (9-1-1 TV), Im always here for you.you just have to let me be.